Your biggest dream

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Tama

Jun 7, 2007
Hello everyone. What is your biggest dream and what spets have you taken in geting there?My biggest dream is: To become a full-time missionary, to got to poorest countries/cities and do hand-on halp and tell them about Jesus. I have taken few steps towards that, Bible missionary school, know 4 languages, but it doesn't seam to move any farther. And another dream I've had since I've been a little child - to be a photographer! I haven't taken any spets towards that one (well I do own a digital camera
smile.gif
Because it is a very unstable income and Atlanta (my home town) has lots of competiotion in this profession. So, just a hobby for now...

Jon-Marc

Jun 8, 2007
Jacumba, CA
I have no idea what spets are, but my biggest dream was to become a professional gospel singer. That dream has died--along with other dreams.
sad.gif

poetboy

Jul 2, 2007
my dream is to use my artistic and creative writing abilities to inspire others, especially youth and younger people, so they dont fall into the gap of "i dont know"..i believe it is our duty to know- know who we are, what we stand for, what we hope to achieve( especially the ghetto youth- they dont have to be criminals, look up to positive people, not gangsters) and also get to know god i guess, if that ties in with it..im not sure if that's what god wants or if that's what i want, but it's what i feel..