Your Soul IS Immortal, Until...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you actually write this??? Paul was on the drugs of killing Christians....
laughing2.gif
No, I was saying Paul was NOT... on drugs, and he was NOT in a rehab
facility detoxing as if he were on drugs or an alcoholic or some other addiction.

AS you speak as a Child!!!!

You speak as one that adds stuff to God's Word that God never said.

That's what demons do so you obviously need deliverance!

I hope you get the help you need... and real soon too! agree.gif

There was a time Paul would have slit your throat... and given your wife to suffer for your Christian actions... MANY unlike YOU lived through this!!!

I wasn't even born back when Paul was alive, so no Paul had no opportunity to slip my throat

You have ZERO evidence that Paul slit anybody's throat, but I see you've been reading the Book of Speculations again! no-no-no.gif

Paul was a boss man, so he had others doing the dirty work, he just supervised.

Paul would have Made you suffer like you have ever known....

Nah, if he would have tried that in modern times somebody would have shot him.

Last edited:

Pierac

Nov 15, 2021
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
View attachment 42213
No, I was saying Paul was NOT... on drugs, and he was NOT in a rehab
facility detoxing as if he were on drugs or an alcoholic or some other addiction.

You speak as one that adds stuff to God's Word that God never said.

That's what demons do so you obviously need deliverance!

I hope you get the help you need... and real soon too! View attachment 42215

I wasn't even born back when Paul was alive, so no Paul had no opportunity to slip my throat

You have ZERO evidence that Paul slit anybody's throat, but I see you've been reading the Book of Speculations again! View attachment 42216

Paul was a boss man, so he had others doing the dirty work, he just supervised.

Nah, if he would have tried that in modern times somebody would have shot him.
I'm sorry You think Detox = Drugs... They probably don't sell a dictonary at your Walmart... Given the state of your kids going through detox... I understand why both they needed detox and you need a clear understanding of this word! We know why your kids did drugs don't we Big Boy!!! Detox has more meaning than what your family holds!!!

Baby Boy Johnson.... has a different understanding of Detox... Don't you... I see baby boy....

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm sorry You think Detox = Drugs... They probably don't sell a dictonary at your Walmart... Given the state of your kids going through detox... I understand why both they needed detox and you need a clear understanding of this word! We know why your kids did drugs don't we Big Boy!!! Detox has more meaning than what your family holds!!!

Baby Boy Johnson.... has a different understanding of Detox... Don't you... I see baby boy....

If you had a brain... you'd take it out and play with it! cool1.gif