Your Soul IS Immortal, Until...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Being dead means... being separated from God forever, not cease to exist.

Then you don't serve the Lord Jesus Christ of the bible! View attachment 41663

You are serving the fake lawless "jesus" that denies God's Word.

As already mentioned, annihilationism is a trick of the devil to cause unbelievers to not get saved since they listen to false teachers who teach doctrines of demons claiming God is going to cause people to cease to exist.

Teaching annihilationism is being a useful idiot for demons helping to spread doctrines of devils View attachment 41664
I see you still need to learn to think for yourself BBJ

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see you still need to learn to think for yourself BBJ

No, back when I was a sinner doing sinful behavior was I thinking for myself.

I have access to the mind of Christ (1 Corinthians 2:16), so if you don't mind I'll get my thoughts from the Lord. thumbsup2.gif
And to be clear, I'm going to continue doing this whether you mind or not! smile-grin11.gif

Last edited:

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Being dead means... being separated from God forever, not cease to exist.

Then you don't serve the Lord Jesus Christ of the bible! View attachment 41663

You are serving the fake lawless "jesus" that denies God's Word.

As already mentioned, annihilationism is a trick of the devil to cause unbelievers to not get saved since they listen to false teachers who teach doctrines of demons claiming God is going to cause people to cease to exist.

Teaching annihilationism is being a useful idiot for demons helping to spread doctrines of devils View attachment 41664
Even satan himself will cease to exist ,devil that

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
View attachment 41957
Yeah, the devil has been telling a lot of people that lie lately.

We are definitely in the last days and many are being deceived.
If you could tell the difference between news and advice, between a lie and truth, between foolishness and wisdom, the song you sing would have a different tune; the trumpet you blow would have a different sound.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
View attachment 41957
Yeah, the devil has been telling a lot of people that lie lately.

We are definitely in the last days and many are being deceived.
Do you like, read scripture ?

Ezekiel 28:18
"Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee."

Ezekiel 28:19
"All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt thou be any more."

Phil .

Nov 1, 2022
Midwest.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some like to talk about the attributes of our soul thinking they understand it, when they really do not.
As are you.

Our soul is immortal until... or IF... God destroys it. That's different than claiming the soul is not immortal, isn't it?

In case you didn't know, per Lord Jesus' promise of John 11:26, that means the soul of those who believe on Him is 'deemed' immortal already. And if you don't believe that, then why did you believe on Christ's Blood shed upon His cross so that you might have eternal life through Him?

John 11:26
26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in Me shall never die. Believest thou this?
KJV

Once again, many claim things about the 'soul'
As are you.

which God created as part of our makeup, but rarely do they consult all the facts of Bible Scripture about it. They certainly will never understand about the 'soul' from using the things of this material world to discern it. Yet that is often what they attempt.
As are you.

Our 'soul' part is attached with our 'spirit' part, and is of heavenly substance, because it originates from that other dimension called the heavenly. Our soul/spirit can be separated from our flesh body, as written. And because the terms 'soul' and 'spirit' are often used interchangeably, it simply is meant because they both are always together and refer to the person.
As are you.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Some like to talk about the attributes of our soul thinking they understand it, when they really do not.

Our soul is immortal until... or IF... God destroys it. That's different than claiming the soul is not immortal, isn't it?

In case you didn't know, per Lord Jesus' promise of John 11:26, that means the soul of those who believe on Him is 'deemed' immortal already. And if you don't believe that, then why did you believe on Christ's Blood shed upon His cross so that you might have eternal life through Him?

John 11:26
26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in Me shall never die. Believest thou this?
KJV

Once again, many claim things about the 'soul' which God created as part of our makeup, but rarely do they consult all the facts of Bible Scripture about it. They certainly will never understand about the 'soul' from using the things of this material world to discern it. Yet that is often what they attempt.

Our 'soul' part is attached with our 'spirit' part, and is of heavenly substance, because it originates from that other dimension called the heavenly. Our soul/spirit can be separated from our flesh body, as written. And because the terms 'soul' and 'spirit' are often used interchangeably, it simply is meant because they both are always together and refer to the person.
This is nothing but waffling Davy, about that which you do not understand!

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you like, read scripture ?

Do you like, read into scripture things it doesn't say and ignore other scripture so you are not accepting the whole counsel of God ?

Yep! That's what you do agree.gif

Jesus said people would be tormented forever so good luck with your claim that you know more than the Lord Jesus! clueless-doh.gif

If you could tell the difference between news and advice, between a lie and truth, between foolishness and wisdom, the song you sing would have a different tune; the trumpet you blow would have a different sound.

I don't accept advice from those that follow cults... for obvious reasons.

This is nothing but waffling Davy, about that which you do not understand!

So, if we all join your cult we will gain special understanding, right?

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Do you like, read into scripture things it doesn't say and ignore other scripture so you are not accepting the whole counsel of God ?

Yep! That's what you do View attachment 42041

Jesus said people would be tormented forever so good luck with your claim that you know more than the Lord Jesus! View attachment 42042

I don't accept advice from those that follow cults... for obvious reasons.

So, if we all join your cult we will gain special understanding, right?

False arguments are being presented by this Johson person, by playing the person rather than the content he presents, there by becoming irrelevant in any discussion being undertaken.

Well, how about that.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
False arguments are being presented by this Johson person, by playing the person rather than the content he presents, there by becoming irrelevant in any discussion being undertaken.

Well, how about that.

Well, let me know how claiming Jesus doesn't know what He's talkin about works out for ya coffee-smiley.gif

If they have mail service, send me a post card from the lower regions!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Well, let me know how claiming Jesus doesn't know what He's talkin about works out for ya View attachment 42050

If they have mail service, send me a post card from the lower regions!

You have again resorted to the same false argument in your rebuttal of my post by playing the man rather than the content.

The content that I had posted dealt with your false argument tactic of attacking the person rather than the content.

You provided no rebuttal of your attacking the person but rather you attempted to taunt me and attack me in your rebuttal.

Silly me for thinking that you actually follow good reasoning and the respective protocols.

Reactions: quietthinker

Pierac

Nov 15, 2021
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The scriptures doesn't say anywhere that he was "detoxing" as we have no record from scripture that Paul was on drugs are was an alcoholic View attachment 41547

There's not even any evidence that they had rehab clinic back then for people to go to to get clean View attachment 41548
Did you actually write this??? Paul was on the drugs of killing Christians.... Now... do you even have the ability to undersand what I just put at your feet.... Silly Child...!!! There was a time Paul would have slit your throat... and given your wife to suffer for your Christian actions... MANY unlike YOU lived through this!!! Yet.... you sit at your computer... Not being the victom of SAUL/PAUL.... and claim how freaking Great he is... before... God put him in the desert for a serious detox.... Paul would have Made you suffer like you have ever known....

You have got to change your name to Baby Boy Johnson.... AS you speak as a Child!!!!