Your thoughts on TEN verses

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ATP said:
Where does it say they had the root of salvation? Nowhere.

The word doesn't have to appear for the context to show they had been properly rooted at one time. People with no root can't experience the things they did. You keep avoiding that fact. You didn't even comment on the unforgivable sin removing a person's salvation.

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
ewq1938 said:
The word doesn't have to appear for the context to show they had been properly rooted at one time. People with no root can't experience the things they did. You keep avoiding that fact. You didn't even comment on the unforgivable sin removing a person's salvation.
They can experience those things if they walked with him in his ministry, even Judas. And you keep avoiding Rom 8:33-39 ESV.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ATP said:
They can experience those things if they walked with him in his ministry, even Judas.
Judas lost his salvation too.

And you keep avoiding Rom 8:33-39 ESV.

No, I already addressed that in the thread.

You didn't even comment on the unforgivable sin removing a person's salvation. I assume you won't then?

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
ewq1938 said:

You didn't even comment on the unforgivable sin removing a person's salvation. I assume you won't then?
Good luck on your journey man. I'm getting too old for these silly forums.

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
ewq1938 said:

I'm sorry, I just had to take a breather grab some coffee. Ok where were we.
Well, Judas existed before resurrection so....there was no indwelling of the Holy Spirit yet.
Where did you discuss Rom 8:33-39 ESV?
Believers cannot commit the unforgiving sin, it is impossible for a believer to return to non believing status.

Eph 1:13-14 NIV And you also were included in Christ when you heard the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation. When you believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, 14who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God’s possession—to the praise of his glory.

Eph 4:30 NIV And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.

- ATP