Your thoughts on TEN verses

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Butch5

Butch5
Oct 24, 2009
Homer Ga.
ATP said:
Open up your heart and mind to the possibility. Why do you think your sinful works can possibly get you into heaven?

God blessed him with that gift. Did God bless all men before resurrection with that gift, no he did not.
Like Jeremiah, he was sanctified, set apart, and ordained to be the prophet of the Highest.
You seem to be having difficulty understanding the functions of the Holy Spirit before and after resurrection.
Open up your heart and mind to the possibility. Why do you think your sinful works can possibly get you into heaven?
I did. I believed it for years. Then I learned what the Scriptures teach on the subject.

God blessed him with that gift. Did God bless all men before resurrection with that gift, no he did not.
Like Jeremiah, he was sanctified, set apart, and ordained to be the prophet of the Highest.
You seem to be having difficulty understanding the functions of the Holy Spirit before and after resurrection.
That's irrelevant. The passage shows that the Lord will take His Spirit from someone who does not follow Him.

Axehead

May 9, 2012
Paul is talking to the Church, here. Born-again Christians!! I really don't think it can get much clearer than this, notwithstanding, theological systems do have ways of explaining this away, but that does not render the words of the Holy Spirit null and void.

Gal 5:16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.
Gal 5:17 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.
Gal 5:18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.
Gal 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
Gal 5:20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
Gal 5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
Gal 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
Gal 5:23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
Gal 5:24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts. (This is the "to be", what we should be doing. It's not automatic).
Gal 5:25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
Gal 5:26 Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
Axehead said:
ATP, nice talking with you but this (conversation) is just not working. Maybe it's me and I am just not making myself clear. Anyway, have a good day.
Do you understand the information posted in post 75 and its significance to 2015 and the future. - ATP

Butch5 said:
I did. I believed it for years. Then I learned what the Scriptures teach on the subject.
Well, I'm glad you have it all figured out.

Butch5 said:
That's irrelevant. The passage shows that the Lord will take His Spirit from someone who does not follow Him.
Correct, and John the Baptist lived before resurrection. You're still having trouble differentiating between the two. Before/After resurrection.

Axehead

May 9, 2012
ATP said:
Yes! Start with these items, and learn what's coming upon America. It’s important to note that the blood moon on 9/28/15 will actually be called a super blood moon and will also be seen in the skies of Jerusalem.

Book - Blood Moons: Decoding the Imminent Heavenly Signs starring Mark Biltz
Book - Four Blood Moons: Something Is About to Change by John Hagee
DVD - Blood Moons: Decoding the Imminent Heavenly Signs starring Mark Biltz

Book - The Harbinger: by Jonathan Cahn
Book - The Harbinger Companion With Study Guide: by Jonathan Cahn
DVD - The Harbinger Decoded starring Jonathan Cahn
DVD - The Isa 9:10 Judgment: starring Jonathan Cahn

Book - The Mystery of the Shemitah: by Jonathan Cahn
DVD - The Mystery of the Shemitah Unlocked: starring Jonathan Cahn

Book - Blood Moon God's Warning: Jewish Feasts and the Blood Moons of 2014 and 2015 by J. Nell Brown
Book - The Feasts of the Lord: God's Prophetic Calendar from Calvary to the Kingdom by Kevin Howard
DVD - Feasts of the Lord with Study Guide starring Mark Biltz

- ATP
ATP,

Why would I want to read anything by Mark Biltz, false prophet of Hebrew Roots Movement? Not interested in Jim Staley, either. Snake oil salesmen.

Secrets, codes, mysteries, esoteric knowledge? Men without the Spirit of God? No thanks, not interested.

J. Nell Brown? Please!

Read this (warning, she does not believe in Pentecost for today, but she is a top authority on Hebrew Roots Movement - HRM).

Do you want to get back to the subject at hand or continue with your "cunningly devised fables"?

2Pe_1:16 For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty.

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
Axehead said:
ATP,

Why would I want to read anything by Mark Biltz, false prophet of Hebrew Roots Movement? Not interested in Jim Staley, either. Snake oil salesmen.

Secrets, codes, mysteries, esoteric knowledge? Men without the Spirit of God? No thanks, not interested.
Mark Blitz is not a false prophet. I don't think you understand what exactly is being discussed here. NASA themselves has confirmed a Tetrad hovering over us in 2014-2015. Not only is it a Tetrad, but this one lands on Jewish Holidays. You do understand that Israel is the promised land in regards to the God that you worship, right?

Axehead

May 9, 2012
ATP said:
Mark Blitz is not a false prophet. I don't think you understand what exactly is being discussed here. NASA themselves has confirmed a Tetrad hovering over us in 2014-2015. Not only is it a Tetrad, but this one lands on Jewish Holidays. You do understand that Israel is the promised land in regards to the God that you worship, right?
NASA believes in man-made global warming, too. They have become politicized.

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
Axehead said:
NASA believes in man-made global warming, too. They have become politicized.
There's nothing else I can do here. I've posted what I needed too. Best wishes.

Axehead

May 9, 2012
Hi ATP,

The blood moons are just pure speculation it's from God. The Devil is a trickster and master lier. He can control the signs just as much as God can control the signs. When God gives signs of judgment, the judgment is swift and happens according to his timeframe. When the Devil gives signs, he gets men to believe the signs are from God, then they fail epic, causing Babes in Christ to loose faith and turn away.

I guess I must have missed where the Bible refers to 4 blood moons of relates any of them to Israel. The Joel prophecy is usually regarded as referring to Jesus and his resurrection but I guess you make it refer to anything you like.

Know that NASA is the NWO's 'FLAG-SHIP' of disinformation...!

The 4 blood moons will be spectacular to watch for star gazers. When it comes to bible prophecy and how it relates to blood moons, it will just be 4 epic fails for all men trying to make significance to bible prophecy, most likely nothing will happen. They will come and go, just like all the failed comets that failed to deliver. Watch: "4 blood moons debunked" here on YT and get the real facts on blood moon history. I guess, anything to keep the collection plate going for the next year or so.

Four Blood Moons Debunked

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
In regards to OSAS, the evidence is certainly stacking up as truth.

Axehead said:
Hi ATP,

The blood moons are just pure speculation it's from God. The Devil is a trickster and master lier. He can control the signs just as much as God can control the signs. When God gives signs of judgment, the judgment is swift and happens according to his timeframe. When the Devil gives signs, he gets men to believe the signs are from God, then they fail epic, causing Babes in Christ to loose faith and turn away.

I guess I must have missed where the Bible refers to 4 blood moons of relates any of them to Israel. The Joel prophecy is usually regarded as referring to Jesus and his resurrection but I guess you make it refer to anything you like.

Know that NASA is the NWO's 'FLAG-SHIP' of disinformation...!

The 4 blood moons will be spectacular to watch for star gazers. When it comes to bible prophecy and how it relates to blood moons, it will just be 4 epic fails for all men trying to make significance to bible prophecy, most likely nothing will happen. They will come and go, just like all the failed comets that failed to deliver. Watch: "4 blood moons debunked" here on YT and get the real facts on blood moon history. I guess, anything to keep the collection plate going for the next year or so.

Four Blood Moons Debunked
I don't think the devil is in control of the sun, moon and stars brother. Do you have scripture that says this? You would have to also prove that these dates are also false..

A Tetrad is when you have four blood moons inside two years. These are the dates and events in which Tetrads have landed on Jewish holidays..

1. 162-163 AD - Occurred on the Jewish Passover and Feast of Tabernacles; coincided at the height of the worst persecution of Jews and Christians in the history of the Roman Empire. Thousands were martyred in Rome's arenas. Rome was suddenly flooded by the Tiberas River in the spring of 162 AD, leading to severe famine and a plague that killed 1/3 of the Roman Empire's population. Prophetic significance: Jews remain scattered.

2. 795-796 AD - Occurred on the Jewish Passover and Yom Kippur; coincided with King Charlemagne of the Holy Roman Empire establishing a buffer zone between France and Spain which halted Islamic invasions into Western Europe. This was a key turning point in spread of Christianity in Europe and stability of Jews in the region. Prophetic significance: Jews remain scattered.

3. 842-843 AD - Occurred on the Jewish Passover and Yom Kippur; coincided with the break-up of the Carolingian Empire in Europe, weakening the position of Jews in Europe and setting the stage for their future persecution. This also led to Rome being sacked and the Vatican being looted by Islamic armies. Prophetic significance: Jews remain scattered.

4. 860-861 AD - Occurred on the Jewish Passover and the Feast of Tabernacles; coincided with the Greeks of the Byzantine Empire permanently stopping the Islamic invasion of Eastern Europe. This kept Islam confined to Asia Minor and the Middle East, allowing the continued spread of Christianity in Europe, thus allowing Jews to live in relatively security. Prophetic significance: Jews remain scattered.

5. 1493-1494 AD - Occurred on the Jewish Passover and the Feast of Trumpets; coincided with the Spanish Inquisition when the King of Spain ordered all Jews to leave the country. The Jews had settled in the region about 200 AD and thus Spain became a second Jewish homeland. This also coincided with Christopher Columbus' discovering of America, which is home today for more than 5 million Jews outside Israel. Prophetic significance: Jews remain scattered.

6. 1949-1950 AD - Occurred on the Jewish Passover and the Feast of Tabernacles; coincided with (1) the rebirth of Israel as an independent nation on May 14, 1948, (2) the winning of the Israeli War for Independence and the first official permanent government on January 25th, 1949, and (3) the Knesset passing the "Law of Return" on July 5, 1950 which gave Jews the right to settle in Israel and obtain citizenship . Prophetic significance: Jews regathered, Israel a nation.

7. 1967-1968 AD - Occurred on the Jewish Passover and the Feast of Tabernacles; coincided with the "6-Day War" of June 5-10, 1967 with Israel retaking of Jerusalem and capturing critical portions of land including Judea, Samaria, the Sinai Peninsula, the West Bank and the Golan Heights. Prophetic significance: Jews regathered, Israel a nation, Jerusalem regained.

8. 2014-2015 AD -

Axehead

May 9, 2012
ATP said:
In regards to OSAS, the evidence is certainly stacking up as truth.

I don't think the devil is in control of the sun, moon and stars brother. Do you have scripture that says this? You would have to also prove that these dates are also false..

A Tetrad is when you have four blood moons inside two years. These are the dates and events in which Tetrads have landed on Jewish holidays..

1. 162-163 AD - Occurred on the Jewish Passover and Feast of Tabernacles; coincided at the height of the worst persecution of Jews and Christians in the history of the Roman Empire. Thousands were martyred in Rome's arenas. Rome was suddenly flooded by the Tiberas River in the spring of 162 AD, leading to severe famine and a plague that killed 1/3 of the Roman Empire's population. Prophetic significance: Jews remain scattered.

2. 795-796 AD - Occurred on the Jewish Passover and Yom Kippur; coincided with King Charlemagne of the Holy Roman Empire establishing a buffer zone between France and Spain which halted Islamic invasions into Western Europe. This was a key turning point in spread of Christianity in Europe and stability of Jews in the region. Prophetic significance: Jews remain scattered.

3. 842-843 AD - Occurred on the Jewish Passover and Yom Kippur; coincided with the break-up of the Carolingian Empire in Europe, weakening the position of Jews in Europe and setting the stage for their future persecution. This also led to Rome being sacked and the Vatican being looted by Islamic armies. Prophetic significance: Jews remain scattered.

4. 860-861 AD - Occurred on the Jewish Passover and the Feast of Tabernacles; coincided with the Greeks of the Byzantine Empire permanently stopping the Islamic invasion of Eastern Europe. This kept Islam confined to Asia Minor and the Middle East, allowing the continued spread of Christianity in Europe, thus allowing Jews to live in relatively security. Prophetic significance: Jews remain scattered.

5. 1493-1494 AD - Occurred on the Jewish Passover and the Feast of Trumpets; coincided with the Spanish Inquisition when the King of Spain ordered all Jews to leave the country. The Jews had settled in the region about 200 AD and thus Spain became a second Jewish homeland. This also coincided with Christopher Columbus' discovering of America, which is home today for more than 5 million Jews outside Israel. Prophetic significance: Jews remain scattered.

6. 1949-1950 AD - Occurred on the Jewish Passover and the Feast of Tabernacles; coincided with (1) the rebirth of Israel as an independent nation on May 14, 1948, (2) the winning of the Israeli War for Independence and the first official permanent government on January 25th, 1949, and (3) the Knesset passing the "Law of Return" on July 5, 1950 which gave Jews the right to settle in Israel and obtain citizenship . Prophetic significance: Jews regathered, Israel a nation.

7. 1967-1968 AD - Occurred on the Jewish Passover and the Feast of Tabernacles; coincided with the "6-Day War" of June 5-10, 1967 with Israel retaking of Jerusalem and capturing critical portions of land including Judea, Samaria, the Sinai Peninsula, the West Bank and the Golan Heights. Prophetic significance: Jews regathered, Israel a nation, Jerusalem regained.

8. 2014-2015 AD -
Eclipses fall on Jewish Feasts most of the time. No surprise there.

Did the Tetrads actually line up with significant events?

There are two other Tetrads that did not fall on significant occasions and Hagee doesn't like to talk about those. How do we know this 2014-2015 Tetrad won't be another dud like the other 2 that Hagee and Biltz don't like to mention?

Almost 50% of Tetrads on Jewish Holidays don't mean a thing.

The Spanish Inquisition actually started some 15 years before the 1493-4 Tetrad and ended roughly some 350 years, later.

The first eclipse actually occurred a year later and the last eclipse over 2 years later. Unless you call being off by a year God's way of predicting something then this isn't a match.

Again, the 1949-1950 Tetrad occurred over a year later from Israel becoming a nation.

As for the 6-day war, the Tetrad occurred 10 months afterwards and the last eclipse, over a full year after the 1st eclipse.

So, within 2 years is close enough for Hagee and Biltz.

If God uses these Tetrads to warn Israel of upcoming events then where are the Tetrads that warned Israel of far greater events such as 70AD or the Holocaust?

You have to leave out a lot of things to believe this theory.

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
Axehead said:
Eclipses fall on Jewish Feasts most of the time. No surprise there.

Did the Tetrads actually line up with significant events?

There are two other Tetrads that did not fall on significant occasions and Hagee doesn't like to talk about those. How do we know this 2014-2015 Tetrad won't be another dud like the other 2 that Hagee and Biltz don't like to mention?

Almost 50% of Tetrads on Jewish Holidays don't mean a thing.

The Spanish Inquisition actually started some 15 years before the 1493-4 Tetrad and ended roughly some 350 years, later.

The first eclipse actually occurred a year later and the last eclipse over 2 years later. Unless you call being off by a year God's way of predicting something then this isn't a match.

Again, the 1949-1950 Tetrad occurred over a year later from Israel becoming a nation.

As for the 6-day war, the Tetrad occurred 10 months afterwards and the last eclipse, over a full year after the 1st eclipse.
Axe, these events occurred in God's timing but within these times frames. I would recommend the Shemittah book if you really want to know how God works. God the Father is perfect in His math and all He does.

Axehead said:
When God gives signs of judgment, the judgment is swift and happens according to his timeframe.
Incorrect. God gives warnings before He sends judgment. I do recommend you read those books.

Axehead

May 9, 2012
ATP said:
Axe, these events occurred in God's timing but within these times frames. I would recommend the Shemittah book if you really want to know how God works. God the Father is perfect in His math and all He does.

Incorrect. God gives warnings before He sends judgment. I do recommend you read those books.
Ok, thanks for the recommendation.

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
Axehead said:
Ok, thanks for the recommendation.
God isn't saying something must happen on those specific nights when the blood moon comes. He is saying something is coming and to be alert and awake.

Axehead

May 9, 2012
ATP said:
God isn't saying something must happen on those specific nights when the blood moon comes. He is saying something is coming and to be alert and awake.
He already told me that.

Mark 13:33
Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
Axehead said:
He already told me that.

Mark 13:33
Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.
Good scripture. :)
Axehead said:
Johnathan Cahn is not a man without the spirit of God?
You might wanna reconsider.
The Lord has blessed him with a considerable amount of knowledge.
Secrets and mysteries are God's middle name.

Jer 33:3 NIV ‘Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.’

Deuteronomy 29:29 ESV “The secret things belong to the Lord our God, but the things that are revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may do all the words of this law.

Axehead

May 9, 2012
ATP said:
Good scripture. :)

Johnathan Cahn is not a man without the spirit of God?
You might wanna reconsider.
The Lord has blessed him with a considerable amount of knowledge.
Secrets and mysteries are God's middle name.

Jer 33:3 NIV ‘Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.’

Deuteronomy 29:29 ESV “The secret things belong to the Lord our God, but the things that are revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may do all the words of this law.
Ok, I will reconsider. I should not have said that. I don't know him, Just some of his writings. I don't have a witness, but I'm really nobody just trying to follow the Shepherd's voice.

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
Axehead said:
Ok, I will reconsider. I should not have said that. I don't know him, Just some of his writings. I don't have a witness, but I'm really nobody just trying to follow the Shepherd's voice.
Check out the Harbinger book and dvd. It literally shows warnings being manifested in America through nine Harbingers, which is not good for America. The same Harbingers that manifested in Israel 2,000 years ago have already come alive in America in 2001 and 2008. The warning signs are already here. God works in "sevens". Seven years later is 2015. Isa 9:10.

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
We should add this one to the list..2 Cor 5:5 NIV Now the one who has fashioned us for this very purpose is God, who has given us the Spirit as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come.

Butch5 said:
Holy brethren who have been sanctified by the blood of the covenant are not unbelieving Jews.
Heb 10:26-39 NIV - The Mosaic Covenant and God's Wrath for Apostates

The "knowledge of the truth" in Heb 10:26 NIV I believe is referring to apostates who know the Lord but have not accepted Him as Savior, Rom 1:18-32 NIV. Notice the title of Rom 1:18 is "God’s Wrath Against Sinful Humanity", and Heb 10:27 NIV is describing God's Wrath. However, believers are not subject to God's Wrath and are no longer His enemies.

I do believe the writer is applying The Mosaic Covenant here in Heb 10:28, 32 NIV, similar to Daniel's vision in Dan 8:13 NIV, Heb 10:29 NIV as trampling underfoot. Moses in his covenant took from the offerings half of the blood and put it in bowls and the other half he sprinkled on the altar. He read to the people the book of the covenant and once again they all responded, "All that the LORD has said we will do" (Ex.24:7). Hearing once more their pledge of obedience to the Lord, Moses sprinkled the people with the blood, saying, ‘"This is the blood of the covenant which the LORD has made with you according to all these words"’ (Ex.24:8). This was a very solemn moment in their national history, for with this sprinkling of the blood and their promise to be obedient, the covenant was ratified and they were sanctified as the people of God (Heb.9:19,20; Heb.10:29). As His people, they would be governed by Him according to the commandments and statutes that He had given to them. The writer is simply using Heb 10:26-27 NIV and Heb 10:29 NIV to also describe God's Wrath. Scripture states that believers do NOT keep on sinning because God's seed remains in them 1 John 3:9 NIV. Lastly, this entire passage is also speaking about the unpardonable sin in which nonbelievers commit by taking their unbelief to their grave.

Shrinking back refers to apostates being consumed and destroyed in Heb 10:27 NIV and Heb 10:38-39 NIV. Apostates are those who move toward Christ, right up to the edge of saving belief, who hear and understand the Gospel, and are on the verge of saving faith, but then reject what they have learned and turn away. These are people who are perhaps even aware of their sin and even make a profession of faith. But rather than going on to spiritual maturity, their interest in Christ begins to diminish, the things of the world have more attraction to them rather than less, and eventually they lose all desire for the things of God and they turn away. The Lord illustrated these types of people in the second and third soils of Matthew 13:1-9, 18-23. These are those who “receive with joy” the things of the Lord, but who are drawn away by the cares of the world or turned off by difficulties they encounter because of Christ.

- ATP

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
Some new scriptures to add to the list...

John 6:27 NIV Do not work for food that spoils, but for food that endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give you. For on him God the Father has placed his seal of approval."

2 Cor 1:21-22 NIV Now it is God who makes both us and you stand firm in Christ. He anointed us, 22set his seal of ownership on us, and put his Spirit in our hearts as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come.

2 Cor 5:5 NIV Now the one who has fashioned us for this very purpose is God, who has given us the Spirit as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come.

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
Another one to add to the list. There's that word Grace again...

Rev 1:4-5 NIV John, To the seven churches in the province of Asia: Grace and peace to you from him who is, and who was, and who is to come, and from the seven spirits before his throne, 5and from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth. To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood,

BY HIS BLOOD.