Your Time Your Money?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Eric E Stahl

May 28, 2013
Pa. USA
[SIZE=16pt]Your Time Your Money?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Galatians 2:20[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]20[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]2 Corinthians 9:6-8[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]6[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]7[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]8[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Give Jesus your all.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Ephesians 2:8-10[/SIZE]
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
Might I add to give your weekly tithes of all that God has allowed His people to earn with His earth's possessions for the poor saints in Jerusalem whom our salvation came through. This is the collection plate offering that is passed around every week that most churches keep for themselves yet we can see that the CHURCHES are to collect this for Jerusalem. Jesus watched over the treasury and even accepted the poor widow woman's last two mites and condoned her for her FAITH that God was able to keep her.

1 Cor 16:1 Now concerning the collection for the saints, as I have given order to the churches of Galatia, even so do ye.
2 Upon the first day of the week let every one of you lay by him in store, as God hath prospered him, that there be no gatherings when I come.
3 And when I come, whomsoever ye shall approve by your letters, them will I send to bring your liberality unto Jerusalem.
KJV

As for your minister who spends all his time preparing the weekly spiritual meal for your souls while we get bigger and better jobs to make more money for our physical needs. Don't forget to honor them with some of them treasures you have laid up for your carnal desires so they can meet their needs.
After all,shouldn't your spiritual meal for the good of your soul and your family's good be FAR more valuable than that PIZZA and Ice Cream that we waste our beloved money on?

Gal 6:6 Let him that is taught in the word communicate unto him that teacheth in all good things.
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
10 As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.
KJV

Titus 2:11-15
11 For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,
12 Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;
13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;
14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.
15 These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no man despise thee.
KJV