Zechariah 11:7-14

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JosyWales

Oct 21, 2008
Orlando, Fl
Actually, 3rddaymessenger, that's exactly what it seems they are trying to say. Even they realise that the Mighty Angel of Rev 10 cannot be Jesus, so they must do this.I know that this idea is a bit of a departure from what is normally being taught, but it was given to me by revelation and after much study, it does fit scripture very well (actually better than anything I have ever been shown). It seems to me that the Christians today are doing the same thing the Jews did 2000 years ago. In those days they took Jesus' appearence as trying to userp God and, if I am correct, many of the new Jews (Christians) will look at Michael in the same way in relation to Jesus. The Beast will most likely promote this as it takes away from these same people identifying him for who he is.People are right to anticipate the Beast, but that has been twisted into something that Satan will use in his fight against Michael. Jesus said that the Kingdom of Heaven is within you, so why do people think that a war in Heaven cant be held on Earth? The Bible is clear that Michael will stand and the children of the people will be saved (Dan 12:1).It seems to me that history is about to repeat itself. After all, Jesus (as they were about to crucify Him) said "If they do these things in a green tree, what shall they do in the dry?". More and more, I get the feeling we are going to find out.I should not be amazed at this, but yet I still am, even after 35 years.

3rddaymessenger

Oct 17, 2008
(JosyWales;61905)
Actually, 3rddaymessenger, that's exactly what it seems they are trying to say. Even they realise that the Mighty Angel of Rev 10 cannot be Jesus, so they must do this.I know that this idea is a bit of a departure from what is normally being taught, but it was given to me by revelation and after much study, it does fit scripture very well (actually better than anything I have ever been shown). It seems to me that the Christians today are doing the same thing the Jews did 2000 years ago. In those days they took Jesus' appearence as trying to userp God and, if I am correct, many of the new Jews (Christians) will look at Michael in the same way in relation to Jesus. The Beast will most likely promote this as it takes away from these same people identifying him for who he is.People are right to anticipate the Beast, but that has been twisted into something that Satan will use in his fight against Michael. Jesus said that the Kingdom of Heaven is within you, so why do people think that a war in Heaven cant be held on Earth? The Bible is clear that Michael will stand and the children of the people will be saved (Dan 12:1).It seems to me that history is about to repeat itself. After all, Jesus (as they were about to crucify Him) said "If they do these things in a green tree, what shall they do in the dry?". More and more, I get the feeling we are going to find out.I should not be amazed at this, but yet I still am, even after 35 years.
Looks to me like Daniel 12:1 takes place on earth. It's the "time of Jacob's trouble" and the "great tribiulation" which Jesus spoke of in Matthew 24:21More takes place on earth than people realize. Even where it says, (Rev. 12:12) "Rejoice ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them..." is speaking of a people ON EARTH...hidden in God, even as Jesus...was "in heaven" while upon this earth. John 3:12,13 (KJV)12) If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things? 13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
(3rddaymessenger;61923)
Looks to me like Daniel 12:1 takes place on earth. It's the "time of Jacob's trouble" and the "great tribiulation" which Jesus spoke of in Matthew 24:21More takes place on earth than people realize. Even where it says, (Rev. 12:12) "Rejoice ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them..." is speaking of a people ON EARTH...hidden in God, even as Jesus...was "in heaven" while upon this earth. . ...
If you know anything about structure in Scripture (see: Commentary On Revelation by E. W. Bullinger, 1935 ) you will know that Rev 12: 1-12 takes place "in Heaven." and is esoteric.

3rddaymessenger

Oct 17, 2008
(tomwebster;61926)
If you know anything about structure in Scripture (see: Commentary On Revelation by E. W. Bullinger, 1935 ) you will know that Rev 12: 1-12 takes place "in Heaven." and is esoteric.
Everything that Jesus did "on earth" was "in heaven"; but it takes the spiritually-minded to SEE these things. The carnal mind is at enmity with God.I have very little use for "commentaries". Can't stand Bibles with so called study notes either...bunch of hog-wash. Bunch of intellectual, Bible -college goobly-goop. No, just the Holy Spirit for me, thank you. And those truly Anointed by God...with prophetic insight.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Or the Devil's delusions and you are a liar pretending you follow no man only God yours is a man religion that denys Gods Word.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(3rddaymessenger;61970)
(tomwebster;61926)
Everything that Jesus did "on earth" was "in heaven"; but it takes the spiritually-minded to SEE these things. The carnal mind is at enmity with God.I have very little use for "commentaries". Can't stand Bibles with so called study notes either...bunch of hog-wash. Bunch of intellectual, Bible -college goobly-goop. No, just the Holy Spirit for me, thank you. And those truly Anointed by God...with prophetic insight.
rolleyes.gif
We don't care for a Preterist view.

3rddaymessenger

Oct 17, 2008
(Christina;61973)
Or the Devil's delusions and you are a liar pretending you follow no man only God yours is a man religion that denys Gods Word.
If you all really want to know, I've sat under the teachings of the likes of Bill Britton, William Branham, George Warnock, Watchman Nee, George Hawtin, and such like prophetic end time ministries and writers...gleaning the best from all of them as the Holy Spirit made certain Truths real to me.You can check out more of my teachings at http://thirddayprophesy.injesus.com if you care to. You will find that I have a very healthy, balanced view of the Scriptures and the endtimes, even if they seem somewhat extreme in their "separatist" and "exclusive" flavour.

3rddaymessenger

Oct 17, 2008
(Christina;61976)
Men not interested God interpts his own Word doesnt need you or any man
You're not interested in men?...that's a whole new tipic! I have a teaching about that..."Getting back To Nature". And ..."It's Harvest Time".
smile.gif

3rddaymessenger

Oct 17, 2008
(Christina;61976)
Men not interested God interpts his own Word doesnt need you or any man
Yes, William Branham said, "God interprets His own Word by bringing It to pass."

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
You write holy sounding Words all to cover up and reinterpret Gods Word his Words were given to all they do not need your fancy words of interpretation in fact after Reading your post they are for nothing but self edification they might make you feel oh so Holy but the to ones with eyes to see already know your milk disguised and to the Babe just learning your words are so confusing they do not understand so as we are told if you speak words the congregation doesn't understand better to keep quite as you only serve self.

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
(3rddaymessenger;61975)
Everything 3d wrote was copied and pasted from another web site.

Super Kal

Nov 27, 2007
(3rddaymessenger;61970)
Daniel 12:4 also says to close the book until the end times, where people will be going to and fro and knowledge will be increased... did we ever see that in Nero's time?yeah, I didn't think so either...