Ziggy's Coffee Barista

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What type of coffee is the barista serving serving today? Night time here in Aus

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

1701661313193.png

1701661533724.png

1701661636731.png

1701661737367.png

1701661863366.png

For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Hugs
:D

Reactions: Lambano and amadeus

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Psa 102:18
This shall be written for the generation to come: and the people which shall be created shall praise the LORD.

Hang in there....

We are about to go through a really hard time, financially, emotionally, and spiritually.
Somethings we will learn we will wish we never knew, and some things we knew, we wish had come forth sooner.
Truth is in the air and many things are going to be revealed which have been kept hid.
And many lies and deceptions are going to be uncovered.

No matter what side of the aisle they tell you to follow, remember strait and narrow is the path which leads us to God.

Deu 5:32
Ye shall observe to do therefore as the LORD your God hath commanded you: ye shall not turn aside to the right hand or to the left.

Pro 4:27
Turn not to the right hand nor to the left: remove thy foot from evil.

Jer 17:7
Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is.

May God Bless America and the world in these days of darkness and deception.
It is time for darkness to pass and the light to shine forth.
The birth pangs are nearly over and a new day is about to dawn.

Don't give up, don't get discouraged, and don't lose hope.
We are nearly there.

It had to be this way. Nothing can stop what is coming.

Hugs

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Psa 102:18
This shall be written for the generation to come: and the people which shall be created shall praise the LORD.

Hang in there....

We are about to go through a really hard time, financially, emotionally, and spiritually.
Somethings we will learn we will wish we never knew, and some things we knew, we wish had come forth sooner.
Truth is in the air and many things are going to be revealed which have been kept hid.
And many lies and deceptions are going to be uncovered.

No matter what side of the aisle they tell you to follow, remember strait and narrow is the path which leads us to God.

Deu 5:32
Ye shall observe to do therefore as the LORD your God hath commanded you: ye shall not turn aside to the right hand or to the left.

Pro 4:27
Turn not to the right hand nor to the left: remove thy foot from evil.

Jer 17:7
Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is.

May God Bless America and the world in these days of darkness and deception.
It is time for darkness to pass and the light to shine forth.
The birth pangs are nearly over and a new day is about to dawn.

Don't give up, don't get discouraged, and don't lose hope.
We are nearly there.

It had to be this way. Nothing can stop what is coming.

Hugs
The same ones lead in this unification of all religoins
same ones honor the rainbow
same agenda worships the creation .
and same ones constantly are hollering for peace and safety .
IT sure aint hard to see what generation we in at all .
Read romans one . they worshipped what ....; rather than GOD .
and what affections were they given over unto vile ones
and what will they be hollering right before SUDDEN destruction , peace n safety .
Yes we DO have us a strong delusion at work RIGHT NOW .
it has come in under the guise of love and accepts and honors things which GOD hates .
Calling evil good and good evil , putting the love of the world in PLACE of the LOVE OF GOD
A DELUSION is UNIFYING those who loved and love a lie , RIGHT INTO THE GRAND LIE that will UNIFY them all
as ONE under what they think is love and GOD . ONLY it aint love and it aint GOD .
Folks keep waiting for this coming falling away , WELL ITS HERE NOW and it has come to UNIFY the peoples to be as one
as they build in their diverse tower their own pathway to heaven and to GOD . ONLY its never gonna reach heaven .
We should have stuck to the bible , we should have preached the way THEY DID
we should have corrected the way they did and not to have bought into what these men of belial TOLD US was love or of GOD
cause it was NEITHER . yet many bought it and many are buying the lie .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The same ones lead in this unification of all religoins
same ones honor the rainbow
same agenda worships the creation .
and same ones constantly are hollering for peace and safety .
IT sure aint hard to see what generation we in at all .
Read romans one . they worshipped what ....; rather than GOD .
and what affections were they given over unto vile ones
and what will they be hollering right before SUDDEN destruction , peace n safety .
Yes we DO have us a strong delusion at work RIGHT NOW .
it has come in under the guise of love and accepts and honors things which GOD hates .
Calling evil good and good evil , putting the love of the world in PLACE of the LOVE OF GOD
A DELUSION is UNIFYING those who loved and love a lie , RIGHT INTO THE GRAND LIE that will UNIFY them all
as ONE under what they think is love and GOD . ONLY it aint love and it aint GOD .
Folks keep waiting for this coming falling away , WELL ITS HERE NOW and it has come to UNIFY the peoples to be as one
as they build in their diverse tower their own pathway to heaven and to GOD . ONLY its never gonna reach heaven .
We should have stuck to the bible , we should have preached the way THEY DID
we should have corrected the way they did and not to have bought into what these men of belial TOLD US was love or of GOD
cause it was NEITHER . yet many bought it and many are buying the lie .
Dan 7:25
And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

Let me encourage you friend. Their schemes are collapsing. Many are wakening to the truth.
Eph 4:14
That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

Hang in there friend, the times are changing... They lost control of the narrative and truth is rising.
Hugs

Reactions: amigo de christo

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning @Ziggy. How have you been?
Very busy. Dad has been living with me since April and my time is concentrated on him.
Sorry I been gone awhile. But I'm always with my family here in heart and in spirit.
Politics and the news cycle, watching babylon fall has been somewhat entertaining.
Not always in a good way, but a necessary one.

I hope everyone here is well. Things are speeding up exponentially these days.
Last time I looked at the calendar it was May. Time is running out.
Happy Holidays to everyone.
Stay positive, keep the faith, trust God.

Much Love
Hugs

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Very busy. Dad has been living with me since April and my time is concentrated on him.
Sorry I been gone awhile. But I'm always with my family here in heart and in spirit.
Politics and the news cycle, watching babylon fall has been somewhat entertaining.
Not always in a good way, but a necessary one.

I hope everyone here is well. Things are speeding up exponentially these days.
Last time I looked at the calendar it was May. Time is running out.
Happy Holidays to everyone.
Stay positive, keep the faith, trust God.

Much Love
Hugs
My dad's getting older too. He does OK so far. I go and visit him every so often. I finished my theory better and just spend a little time on the forum now, mostly in the news and fellowship areas as I really don't do well in debates.

Reactions: Ziggy

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

Let me encourage you friend. Their schemes are collapsing. Many are wakening to the truth.
That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

Hang in there friend, the times are changing... They lost control of the narrative and truth is rising.
Hugs
Tis impossible for the schemes to be collapsing . its infected both sides . not to mention
the beast , the kings , the world WILL surrender to the beast .
What you mean to say is , RUN LIKE HECK FROM ALL POLITICS and that IF ONE KNOWS THE LORD
knows that bible , THEY WONT be decieved by nor overcome by the schemes , aka the DELUSION
that is PURPOSEFULLY ALLOWED BY GOD THE CREATOR TO COME UPON THE WORLD , aka those who DID reject the love of the truth .
OH I SEE the ruse arising that the schemes are being exposed ......
THOSE SIDES TOO are influenced by the scheme . MEN cannot be trusted ziggy . not the liberal or conservative
THAT DO INCLUDE their churches .
THIS thing aint gonna be stopped . GOD allowed it . NOT because HE desired their death or any death
but rather because though despite the many warnings , despite how often the lambs did warn ,
no matter how much the lambs and THEIR GOD and CHRIST desired not the death of any
THEY REJECTED ZIGGY . THEY CHOSE TO sit under men who preached what THEY wanted to hear , what THEY wanted to believe .
ZIGGY , this monster GONNA RUN ITS COURSE . BUT FEAR IT NOT . BIBLE UP we must , having absolutely
NO HOPE in this world or in men , HAVING RATHER ONLY HOPE IN GOD as we await THE COMING OF THE KING
ad get busy pointing folks TO CHRIST . I SEEN the nar prophets at work . THEY as deadly as is the liberal camp .
AND THEY ALL , THEY ALL , sing to the tune and the song of the well favored harlot
who has offered them hope IN THIS LIFE AND THIS WORLD . THEY STAY DUG IN HER WEB and many webs of deception
WHICH I MIGHT ADD , are leading all sides RIGHT TO THE CENTER LOVE WEB of the grand lie and deceptoin
and solutoin that leads to , SIE SECOND DEATH .
see me as a monster if you will . BUT THIS FREED LAMB aint gonna sit under A ONE OF THEM .
I GOT CHRIST and in that BIBLE i shall stay planted . THEY DECIEVING ALL CAMPS NOW . THEY OFFER UP
the hope that both sides have IN COMMON . GIVE ME THE BEST LIFE I CAN HAVE IN THIS WORLD
GIVE ME A POLITICAN that will ensure i have it EASY in THIS LIFE . AND THAT IS WHY THEY ALL DECIEVED .
MY CRY IS THIS , JUST GIVE ME JESUS CHRIST and to KNOW HIM , NO MATTER WHAT THE COST OF THIS IS TO ME .

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the world WILL surrender to the beast
Jhn 15:19
If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

God is calling to many in these last days Friend.
And we are witnessing the fall of Babylon before our very eyes.
If you watch the news it would appear the darkness is gaining. But this is only true because the darkness controls the media.
If you turn off the news and listen to people, you will see a change is happening.

God didnt give up on us, let's not give up on them.
Pray brother.. I know you know.
There is still some love left in this war torn world.
Never give up hope.

HUGS

• Love

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

If you watch the news it would appear the darkness is gaining. But this is only true because the darkness controls the media.
If you turn off the news and listen to people, you will see a change is happening.

Never give up hope.

HUGS
MYSTERY BABYLON does not fall by the hands of men . NOR WILL she be stopped by men .
GOD WILL JUDGE THAT HO on HIS DAY . these politicains wont save us from her .
THEY DO HER WORK in DIFFERENT ways . As far as giving up on the people trapped under her ,
YES I AGREE , that we wont do . BUT must rather expose her and preach JESUS and that bible to all that has breath .
WE aint gonna stop the HO and the HO will soon mow .
that too cannot be stopped . she will drain the blood of many saints . SHE IS a killer , a lamb hater
and a DECIEVER . AND If she and her unifed world , unified love religoin cannot decieve
THEN IT WILL KILL any and all who did not conform to its lie . ITS COMING ZIGGY .
I will not offer up false hope as though this can be stopped . I will not offer up false hope
as though we gonna have it easy in this world or in this life either .
ITS COMING ZIGGY . THE HO is gonna MOW . that means the WHORE IS GONNA KILL , MOW DOWN
any and all that it can who conformed not to her lie , her love to unite , her false hope .
SHE is a deciever and she is a KILLER . her father is a murderer , a liar and there is no truth in him either .
WHEN he speaks , he speaks a lie and is the father of it and she the mother of it and her children
know only her voice . but the lambs KNOW THE VOICE OF CHRIST and a strangers , the voice of a ho
they will not foll OW .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Never give up hope.

HUGS
MY HOPE IS IN THE LORD ALONE . and that HOPE may i never GIVE UP ON .
but hope in this world and in this life IS VAIN and is no hope . HOPE in men is vain
and the fear of man is but a snare to the soul .
MY HOPE aint in my circumstances in this world . THOUGH the gates of all out hell cometh against the lambs
THE LORD OUR GOD SHALL BE WITH US THROUGH IT ALL . NOW THAT IS WHERE MY HOPE IS
and that is WHY I HAVE PEACE and am not moved . THE LORD IS WITH THE LAMBS
and even in prison HE WILL be with us , NO matter what we suffer HE IS WITH US
and SHALL be with us . NO matter what cometh against us in this world , THE LORD is and shall be WITH the lambs .
And even in the hour of our death , HE BE WITH US and no lamb shall taste of death , THOUGH the BODY will die
THE SOUL IS HIS . FOREVER WITH THE KING we will THEN BE . BINGO .
AND THIS IS WHY this lamb and any lamb will be and is so hated . CAUSE we have no fear of men
we cannot be controlled , thus the solution will be , WE MUST BE KILLED . THE unifed world govt knows
As do the dragon who runs it , that TRUE LAMBS cannot and will not be bought . no threat of suffering can move
them , no loss , no threat of life can move them . THEY WILL NOT CONFORM but are seen only
as a threat . NO fear ziggy . We were never promised the easy life , rather tribulations and persectuions .
WHAT WE DO HAVE is PEACE OF MIND no matter what cometh against us . CAUSE OUR MIND IS STAYED UPON THE LORD .

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well we've already been called a pandemic of the unvaccinated. nazis, white supremists, domestic terrorists, etc.
There is a new pandemic they are concocting about pneumonia, and lockdowns coming again.
But it's not just here, the Ho is moving worldwide destroying everything God created in it's path.
And those locusts from the pit of hell have been unleashe upon an unsuspecting world.

But they are seeing it now for what it is. And the people are rising against them.

We are in the midst of the war between Michael and his angels and the devil and his minions.
And we know who wins that war. They will not prevail.

We are here.
Hugs

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well we've already been called a pandemic of the unvaccinated. nazis, white supremists, domestic terrorists, etc.
There is a new pandemic they are concocting about pneumonia, and lockdowns coming again.
But it's not just here, the Ho is moving worldwide destroying everything God created in it's path.
And those locusts from the pit of hell have been unleashe upon an unsuspecting world.

But they are seeing it now for what it is. And the people are rising against them.

We are in the midst of the war between Michael and his angels and the devil and his minions.
And we know who wins that war. They will not prevail.

We are here.
Hugs
Its gonna get much worse too . MANY will soon fall for and believe the SOLUTION IS the only HOPE this world
this earth and humanity has ..................................AND THEN the lambs will bleed .
THE SOLUTION WONT BE LAMB FRIENDLY ZIGGY . IT will sound more like this , WE MUST RID THE EARTH
of all that is dangerous to humanity . ANY GUESSES WHO that might be seen as ...............................exactly ziggy
THOSE WHO CONFORMED NOT .

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its gonna get much worse too . MANY will soon fall for and believe the SOLUTION IS the only HOPE this world
this earth and humanity has ..................................AND THEN the lambs will bleed .
THE SOLUTION WONT BE LAMB FRIENDLY ZIGGY . IT will sound more like this , WE MUST RID THE EARTH
of all that is dangerous to humanity . ANY GUESSES WHO that might be seen as ...............................exactly ziggy
THOSE WHO CONFORMED NOT .
That sounds like "climate change" to me Brother..lol
it's closer than you think.
But God wins in the end.
No worries.
Hugs

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
iu

How do you take yours?

Do you prefer Tea or Coffee?
Please list other beverages preferred.

Free Service
:)
Hugs
Nice art work, I'm a home coffee roaster and I have Gaggia Classic Espresso Machine but I only drink espressos and don't make cappuccino's.

Reactions: Ziggy

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Hugs
There is so much truth in those lyrics, and it applies not only to the US. It's just as bad, if not worse in New Zealand, and heading that way fast in Australia. Britain, and Europe have their issues as well. There is ag global crisis of morality, goaltenders, political narcissism, and ideological craziness.
The question however, what do we do about it, is very much open to debate. The answer we all know, theoretically, is the gospel. Jesus and Him crucified. On that all Christians tend to agree. How that plays out, and how the gospel is implemented, well, that's another story. I'm not sure if this is the thread to discuss such matters, but we are all pondering in these things, whether it's over our coffee or out Bible, or both, the direction the world is heading is of concern to anyone with half an eye open. I have mentioned several times on other threads, PROJECT 2025. No-one it seems wants to talk about that. Why not?

Reactions: amadeus