Zoran catches the snitch... christianity wins the house cup!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: bbyrd009 and Nancy

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
a change in direction is in order!
Your posts indicate that you have a serious spiritual problem. You might want to sit down with a pastor and see what the problem really is. I'm not sure if Sweden has any more Bible-believing pastors.

"According to a 2014 End of Year Survey by WIN/Gallup International, Sweden is the least religious country in Europe and is surpassed in atheists only by China, Hong Kong and Japan."

"In one of the roughest times yet for Christians, the leader of the Swedish Church is colluding with Islamists to cover up radical Islamic barbarity."

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i guess google could answer better anyway, but when did ppl stop giving direct, simple replies to posts? I cant recall the last time i got a simple answer lol
People also in their not so simply answers seem to expect or hope that you will jump on their bandwagon effectively giving them the glory! Of course giving mouth service to God may be a part of it, but how many are sincerely putting Him and His Way first? I strive to it and ask God to help me do it and yet still at times...?!?!?

Last edited:
Reactions: bbyrd009 and Nancy

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
People also in their not so simply answers seem to expect or hope that you will jump on their bandwagon effectively giving them the glory! Of course giving mouth service to God may be a part of it, but how many are sincerely putting Him and His Way first? I strive to it and ask God to help me do it and yet still at times...?!?!?
ha well i might be the most guilty of some of that up there sometimes, but i answer posts as best im able. Little gripes me more than some frustrated wannabe preacher quotingme and then going off on some little sermonette that does not address my post