Israel and Satan

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I studied with trinity religions and JW,s. I carefully studied Jesus teachings. In every translation on Gods earth, the teachings of Jesus back the JW teachers all the way. The facts of true God worship history back the JW teachers all the way. So what do the other religions have backing them?
You don't even believe the JW Bible that says Jesus is God!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Same reason wisdom is said to call out and discernment keeps giving forth its voice( prov 8:1)--Same reason a car can be called-she.
Will a car guide you into all Truth? Will a car show you things to come? Maybe you did make a great point. Sounds like Kingdom Hall has cars teaching JW's in Kingdom Hall.

John 16
13 However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come. 14 He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.

Comparing the Holy Spirit to a car, UTTER BLASPHEMY!

Mark 3
29 He who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is subject to eternal DAMNATION!

No wonder you reject the Christian Bible.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scott Downey

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the Greek lexicons-at John 1:1 the true God is called Ton Theon=God capitol G, The word is called Theon=god small g. There is one other instance in the NT where that occurs in the same paragraph-2Cor 4:4--satan called Theon=god, the true God called Ton Theon= God. translating works the same at both spots, its why there is a difference. Because in many other spots the true God is called Theon=God when its alone in a paragraph. But when 2 beings are being called God or god its why there is a difference to show a difference in what one is being called. I believe the trinity scholars know these facts but will say nothing because hundreds of religions claiming to be christian would be exposed as false and billions of $$$ would be lost each year, not to mention 2 billion humans suing them for stealing their $$ because the scholars do know my post is fact.
Here's a thought. Take your post and email it to the scholars to whom you refer. And then post their responses to your work. :)

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the Greek lexicons-at John 1:1 the true God is called Ton Theon=God capitol G, The word is called Theon=god small g. There is one other instance in the NT where that occurs in the same paragraph-2Cor 4:4--satan called Theon=god, the true God called Ton Theon= God. translating works the same at both spots, its why there is a difference. Because in many other spots the true God is called Theon=God when its alone in a paragraph. But when 2 beings are being called God or god its why there is a difference to show a difference in what one is being called. I believe the trinity scholars know these facts but will say nothing because hundreds of religions claiming to be christian would be exposed as false and billions of $$$ would be lost each year, not to mention 2 billion humans suing them for stealing their $$ because the scholars do know my post is fact.
Kingdom Hall convinced you that you're a Greek and Hebrew expert so that you can rewrite our Bible. You don't even believe the JW Bible that says Jesus is God!

Reactions: Scott Downey

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Peter says Jesus was put to death in the flesh and raised alive in the spirit. 1Pet 3:18
JW,s listen to every single teaching Jesus gave. Not only listen but obey, which is proof of ones love.
That is the old line used by JW's but read in gross error. If it was inspired and written "raised alive AS a quickiening spirit" I would agree with you. But then Jesus would not have been resurrected . REsurrection is ana-stasis which means a standing AGAIN! If Jesus was put down as a spireit He would have to stand AGAIN as a spirit to be resurrected.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Will a car guide you into all Truth? Will a car show you things to come? Maybe you did make a great point. Sounds like Kingdom Hall has cars teaching JW's in Kingdom Hall.

John 16
13 However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come. 14 He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.

Mark 3
29 He who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is subject to eternal DAMNATION!

People believe the way they do because they were taught that is the truth.
Same really as regarding anything being taught.

Only God can reveal the truth to a person so that they have a proper understanding. Christ gave to us an understanding to know the truth, this is also called an anointing.

1 John 2
26 These things I have written to you concerning those who try to [a]deceive you. 27 But the anointing which you have received from Him abides in you, and you do not need that anyone teach you; but as the same anointing teaches you concerning all things, and is true, and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, you [b]will abide in Him.

1 John 5:20
And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us an understanding, that we may know Him who is true; and we are in Him who is true, in His Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God and eternal life.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
AMPC
And we [have seen and] know [positively] that the Son of God has [actually] come to this world and has given us understanding and insight [progressively] to perceive (recognize) and come to know better and more clearly Him Who is true; and we are in Him Who is true—in His Son Jesus Christ (the Messiah). This [Man] is the true God and Life eternal.

YLT
and we have known that the Son of God is come, and hath given us a mind, that we may know Him who is true, and we are in Him who is true, in His Son Jesus Christ; this one is the true God and the life age-during!

WE
We know that the Son of God has come. He has given us a heart to know him who is true. We belong to him who is true, because we belong to his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God. He has the life that will live for ever

VOICE
We also can be sure of the fact that the Son of God has come and given us a mind so that we may know Him as the embodiment of all that is true. We live in this truth, in His Son Jesus, the Anointed One. He is the True God and eternal life.

TLV
And we know that Ben-Elohim has come and given us insight, so that we may know Him who is true—and we are in Him who is true, in His Son Yeshua the Messiah. This One is the true God and eternal life.

RGT
But we know that the Son of God has come and has given us a mind to know Him Who is true. And we are in Him Who is true; in His Son Jesus Christ. The same is that very God and that Eternal Life.

NIV
We know also that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true. And we are in him who is true by being in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life.

TLB
And we know that Christ, God’s Son, has come to help us understand and find the true God. And now we are in God because we are in Jesus Christ his Son, who is the only true God; and he is eternal Life.

GNV
But we know that that Son of God is come, and hath given us a mind to know him, which is true, and we are in him that is true, that is, in that his Son Jesus Christ, the same is that very God, and that eternal life.

Last edited:

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

John 16

Mark 3

The point was, many things can look to be living beings but aren't. I was making a point but it takes one to be able to understand english to see it.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's a thought. Take your post and email it to the scholars to whom you refer. And then post their responses to your work. :)
I don't need to. Its 100% fact. All who love God listen to his command-Be like the Bereans and make sure of all things. After all eternal life is on the line. You best check for yourself since you do not believe me.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Kingdom Hall convinced you that you're a Greek and Hebrew expert so that you can rewrite our Bible. You don't even believe the JW Bible that says Jesus is God!
I didn't rewrite anything. I checked into the facts. I advise you to do the same. Eternal life is on the line.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is the old line used by JW's but read in gross error. If it was inspired and written "raised alive AS a quickiening spirit" I would agree with you. But then Jesus would not have been resurrected . REsurrection is ana-stasis which means a standing AGAIN! If Jesus was put down as a spireit He would have to stand AGAIN as a spirit to be resurrected.
twisting it doesn't help you.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't need to. Its 100% fact. All who love God listen to his command-Be like the Bereans and make sure of all things. After all eternal life is on the line. You best check for yourself since you do not believe me.
No. You made the boast.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
twisting it doesn't help you.
Matthew 28 shows us the Trinity. Why would Christ tell anyone to baptize them in the NAME of a thing or a force? This is the personhood of God here described.

18 And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. 19 Go [a]therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” [b]Amen.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 28 shows us the Trinity. Why would Christ tell anyone to baptize them in the NAME of a thing or a force? This is the personhood of God here described.

18 And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. 19 Go [a]therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” [b]Amen.
There is a calendar history as to when that passage was added to scripture. Long after Jesus ascended.

Jesus would not contradict himself when he first said,batize in his name .
When in fact Jesus name is that of the Father and Holy Spirit. One,not 3.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The point was, many things can look to be living beings but aren't. I was making a point but it takes one to be able to understand english to see it.
I understand Kingdom Hall loves attacking our Christian Bible that you said is errors and Satanic.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't rewrite anything. I checked into the facts. I advise you to do the same. Eternal life is on the line.
Kingdom Hall doesn't have a clue about 'facts'. They're too busy attacking our Christian Bible. I agree, most JW's are heading for Hell fire.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There is a calendar history as to when that passage was added to scripture. Long after Jesus ascended.

Jesus would not contradict himself when he first said,batize in his name .
When in fact Jesus name is that of the Father and Holy Spirit. One,not 3.
They did not do that.

And

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The focus of those verses is on discipleship

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Good job exposing the scriptures showing the Trinity of God.

Status
Not open for further replies.