Israel and Satan

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your doctrine is deeply flawed.
Not at all. Its the mass of confusion taught by hundreds of trinity religions that is flawed. Jesus promised his real teachers that he would send holy spirit to guide them into all truth. Thus no need for more than a single religion. That religion accomplishes-1 Cor 1:10 without fail=Unity of thought( all of Gods 1 truth) no division. Trinity religions are a mass of confusion, all with different truths because they lack holy spirit and have become-a house divided, they will not stand.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not at all. Its the mass of confusion taught by hundreds of trinity religions that is flawed. Jesus promised his real teachers that he would send holy spirit to guide them into all truth. Thus no need for more than a single religion. That religion accomplishes-1 Cor 1:10 without fail=Unity of thought( all of Gods 1 truth) no division. Trinity religions are a mass of confusion, all with different truths because they lack holy spirit and have become-a house divided, they will not stand.
You are defending the Trinity doctrine.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are defending the Trinity doctrine.
Never, there is no trinity god that exists. All serving it are being mislead into breaking Gods #1 commandment daily. It was created at the councils of Catholicism. No trinity was ever served prior to the council of Constantinople-381 CE when they added the holy spirit as apart of that godhead they created. Only in false religions had trinity gods.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He always pointed his followers to his Father. The Father is his God, just like he is our God-John 20:17, Rev 3:12
Jesus was God. No triune aspect about that. God is one. God is a Holy Spirit,as OT scripture tells us, and God,The Word, was flesh as Jesus. One. Only one.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Triunity support found here too. Again, points out the distinctness of Christ and God

Hebrews 10
5 Therefore, when He came into the world, He said:

“Sacrifice and offering You did not desire,
But a body You have prepared for Me.
6 In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin
You had no pleasure.
7 Then I said, ‘Behold, I have come—
In the volume of the book it is written of Me—
To do Your will, O God.’ ”
8 Previously saying, “Sacrifice and offering, burnt offerings, and offerings for sin You did not desire, nor had pleasure in them” (which are offered according to the law), 9 then He said, “Behold, I have come to do Your will, [b]O God.” He takes away the first that He may establish the second. 10 By that will we have been [c]sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

Christ’s Death Perfects the Sanctified​

11 And every priest stands ministering daily and offering repeatedly the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins. 12 But this Man, after He had offered one sacrifice for sins forever, sat down at the right hand of God, 13 from that time waiting till His enemies are made His footstool. 14 For by one offering He has perfected forever those who are being [d]sanctified.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That doesn't sound correct. 4th most powerful being? I think your ideas of what the antichrist is and the signs and wonders is wrong. God has power over nature because he created it and has an all encompassing spirit. God kills, wounds, heals and makes alive and there is no other god beside him. He made that clear in the bible. You must be interpreting the dragon and his power wrong.
Nope just reporting what the bible says, without reinterpreting it.

The antichrist deceives with lying signs and wonders (miracles) not imitation miracles but deceiving miracles. Noin-Christian religious men have raised people from the dead.

The antichrist is not the 4th most powerful being, Satan is! He was the anointed cherub (messiahed cherub) who covered the throne. All of creation went through him to praise god. He was the perfection of beauty and splendor as it says in Isaiah. After the triune god He was and still (for now) remains the most powerful created being ever.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus was God. No triune aspect about that. God is one. God is a Holy Spirit,as OT scripture tells us, and God,The Word, was flesh as Jesus. One. Only one.
The word is not called capitol G God at John 1:1 in the Greek lexicons. God does not have a God, Jesus has a God-believe HIM.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The word is not called capitol G God at John 1:1 in the Greek lexicons. God does not have a God, Jesus has a God-believe HIM.
I do. Jesus was speaking to fellow Jews. In that context, "your God and my God" is fitting. Those same Jews later knew he and the Father are one.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do. Jesus was speaking to fellow Jews. In that context, "your God and my God" is fitting. Those same Jews later knew he and the Father are one.
One in purpose. As all true followers are-Matt 7:21--They live to do Jesus' Fathers will over self, just like Jesus does.

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Thread locked - you should know by now that the trinity is a banned subject

Reactions: L.A.M.B.
Status
Not open for further replies.