Will the Jews build a Third Temple?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ronald McDonald, You fail to understand the great Plan of God for His faithful peoples.
People from every tribe, race and nation, all who believe in God and Jesus and keep the Commandments. Isaiah 66:18b, Rev 7:9
No I understand this full well. It is the literal words of God. I am surprised you accept it as written.
You ignore and deny the many Prophesies that tell how the House of Judah will be virtually wiped out on the Day of the Lords fiery wrath.
You believe in the pretentious and frankly ridiculous theory of a 'rapture to heaven'. God has allowed millions to die for their faith, Why should you be any different?
Well that Day is a 7 year period and yes 2/3 will be killed and the 1/3 will receive Jesus as Messiah and cry out to Him which is the main cause of Jesus to return. That is strongly implied in the New Covenant and explicitly declared in Matt. 23:

37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.

39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

See what jesus literally says? Jews will not see Him again until they say blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!

Also from Hosea:

Hosea 5:15
I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early.

Jesus returned to His place and will return when Israel acknowledges their sin- the national rejection of Jesus as the Jewish Messiah on the basis of demon possession (Mt. 12)

As for teh rapture? Mayber it will not occur in our lifetime. Maybe I will be a martyr for the faith, but at 69 years, my chancves of dying for teh faith are getting less and less.

But the good thing is, if it does happen in our lifetime and Jesus performs literally what is said in Thessalonians- even an unbeliever in the rapture like you will be caught up (not sideways) and we can both rejoice in the goodness of God!
Your problem exactly. You and all the poor saps who have fallen for Satans lies. Sad really, as when disaster strikes, you won't know which way to turn. Luke 21:25-26
Oh but I will! I will turn to HIm who has always sustained me. But I am not worried about the time of Jacobs trouble or the 70th week of Daniel or the tribulation as it is called- For God promised to deliver us from that wrath which is to come ansd visit the whole earth!

But even in the impossible chance you are correct- I will still rejoice in god my Savior! Vut time will tell won't it who has been caught in the web of deceit in this matter.

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Somewhere west of Mississippi River
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Great. I have over 50 years of studying the end time prophecies.

The Pharisees and the Scribes studied Scripture for years, some a lot longer than you, yet they are wrong in everything, including the coming of the Messiah. What does that say about you, humm?

What I think has to happen next is the formation of the ten EU leader panel of some sorts, that the litter horn person will be over.

Ahh, you "think?" Doesn't sound like 50 years of studying to me.

I am keeping a close eye on Zelensky, a Jew, who is a well known political leader with military experience - two quality's that the Jews (Judaism) are looking for in their King of Israel messiah.

Selensky? LOL!!!! Newspaper Eschatology everybody, trying to have the world news to interpret God's prophecies. Sad!

Reactions: Keraz

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Keras, I wrote that the Jews in Israel are presently unsaved as they have not yet received Jesus and the gospel of salvation.
It is never Prophesied that they will. Only a Messianic remnant will join with their Christian brethren.
Keras, not going to happen. The same Jews over there right now will be there when Jesus returns to rescue them.
A direct contradiction of Jeremiah 12:14 and many other scriptures. Jeremiah 10:18, Zephaniah 1:18
The Jews over there will turn to Jesus and the gospel of salvation in the middle of the 7 years
The false dream of the rapture to heaven suckers, who fondly imagine they will be sitting up in heaven while the Jews get tribulation.

All of those ideas are a total fabrication, and to believe them is to be deceived and deluded.

Reactions: Jesusfollower

No Pre-TB

Jan 15, 2022
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To become the Antichrist (against and instead of Jesus), the person has to become the King of Israel, thought-to-be messiah.
I know you responded to another poster on this , but I would like to reply as well.

The man of sin doesn’t need to be King of Israel. He only needs to deceive others into worship of anything other than God. I don’t understand why people feel they need to involve Israel with the AC. He goes to make war with Christians per Rev 12 at the latter days. Why do some suggest we’re absent?

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know you responded to another poster on this , but I would like to reply as well.

The man of sin doesn’t need to be King of Israel. He only needs to deceive others into worship of anything other than God. I don’t understand why people feel they need to involve Israel with the AC. He goes to make war with Christians per Rev 12 at the latter days. Why do some suggest we’re absent?
I don't know about this topic. But I do wonder what group would be that stupid to go to war with the Christ?

Douggg

Nov 26, 2020
Memphis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

In 2Thessalonians2:3, the man of sin will be revealed. 2Thessalonians2:4 describes the act that will reveal him as the man of sin.

The person migrates from one role to another, until he finally becomes the beast-king. Being the Antichrist is one of those roles. It will be only for the time he is perceived to be the King of Israel messiah.

1. as the little horn, (as king 7), leader over ten EU leaders.
2. then as the prince who shall come following the Gog/Magog event.
3. then as the Antichrist,temporary King of Israel thought-to-be messiah, by the Jews.
4. then as the revealed man of sin, who claims to have achieved God-hood, end of his time as the Antichrist - phony King of Israel.
5. then as the beast-king (king 8), who is killed for his God-hood claim, but comes back to life as the beast - to be the dictator of the EU.

No Pre-TB

Jan 15, 2022
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In 2Thessalonians2:3, the man of sin will be revealed. 2Thessalonians2:4 describes the act that will reveal him as the man of sin.

The person migrates from one role to another, until he finally becomes the beast-king. Being the Antichrist is one of those roles. It will be only for the time he is perceived to be the King of Israel messiah.

1. as the little horn, (as king 7), leader over ten EU leaders.
2. then as the prince who shall come following the Gog/Magog event.
3. then as the Antichrist,temporary King of Israel thought-to-be messiah, by the Jews.
4. then as the revealed man of sin, who claims to have achieved God-hood, end of his time as the Antichrist - phony King of Israel.
5. then as the beast-king (king 8), who is killed for his God-hood claim, but comes back to life as the beast - to be the dictator of the EU.
Can we stick with just the Bible and not man’s interpretation of future events outside the Bible?

1. The Bible doesn’t say 10 EU nations

2. The prince who shall come: Only adherents that take Daniel as unfulfilled think this refers to the man of sin. The rest of us acknowledge that the only prince that is to come was Christ; Who was mentioned right before that as Messiah the Prince.

3. The Bible doesn’t say he will be a King of Israel

4. Same as #3

5. Well, the AC is not the beast of the sea. The beast of the sea receives the mortal wound. A man does not. You can look at Dan 7:2-3 and other various parts of that Ch. For evidence. All 4 beast that rise from the sea are kingdoms. In Rev 13:1 it rises from the sea and in Rev 13:3 one of its heads receives the wound. Not a man’s head, but one of the 7 heads that no longer wear crowns. The AC is a horn on the beast, not a wounded head.

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The third temple has already been built and continues to be added to with living stones.
and after those days he will build again the tabernacle of david that has fallen .
read amos . and notice PETER USED AMOS to point to CHRIST and that gospel .
THE TEMPLE OF GOD , the ONE AND TRUE TEMPLE not built after the pattern seen in heaven
BUT RATHER THE VERY TEMPLE ITSELF , ITS BEEN Established BY JESUS THE CHRIST .
THE VERY CORNER STONE of that TEMPLE and each beleiver , whether jew or gentile
is a little stone getting added into that temple . THE TEMPLE built not by the hands of men
But that is HEAVENLY . wherein john saw no temple , FOR THE TEMPLE ITSELF Was and IS GOD AND THE LAMB .
too many are having all out hope in this third temple built by hands
and YET KNOW NOT THE SCRIPTURES which POINTED TOO HE WHOM WOULD BUILD IT . JESUS THE CHRIST .
ITS HEAVENLY , ITS JERSUALEM IS HEAVENLY , ITS TEMPLE IS HEAVENLY
and the believers are connected to it BY THE SPIRIT . but woe wail to any jew or any gentile
WHO DENIES ITS MAKER AND BUILDER . JESUS THE CHRIST . THE CHRIST OF GOD . folks better OPEN UP SOME BIBLE
and very fast too .

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and after those days he will build again the tabernacle of david that has fallen .
read amos . and notice PETER USED AMOS to point to CHRIST and that gospel .
THE TEMPLE OF GOD , the ONE AND TRUE TEMPLE not built after the pattern seen in heaven
BUT RATHER THE VERY TEMPLE ITSELF , ITS BEEN Established BY JESUS THE CHRIST .
THE VERY CORNER STONE of that TEMPLE and each beleiver , whether jew or gentile
is a little stone getting added into that temple . THE TEMPLE built not by the hands of men
But that is HEAVENLY . wherein john saw no temple , FOR THE TEMPLE ITSELF Was and IS GOD AND THE LAMB .
too many are having all out hope in this third temple built by hands
and YET KNOW NOT THE SCRIPTURES which POINTED TOO HE WHOM WOULD BUILD IT . JESUS THE CHRIST .
ITS HEAVENLY , ITS JERSUALEM IS HEAVENLY , ITS TEMPLE IS HEAVENLY
and the believers are connected to it BY THE SPIRIT . but woe wail to any jew or any gentile
WHO DENIES ITS MAKER AND BUILDER . JESUS THE CHRIST . THE CHRIST OF GOD . folks better OPEN UP SOME BIBLE
and very fast too .
You often presume to imply people here aren't reading their Bibles.

Yet,when you are wrong in your biblical understanding you never concede the point.

And another thing. Screaming,writing in all capital letters, doesn't obfuscate that fact.

• Sad
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can we stick with just the Bible and not man’s interpretation of future events outside the Bible?

2. The prince who shall come: Only adherents that take Daniel as unfulfilled think this refers to the man of sin. The rest of us acknowledge that the only prince that is to come was Christ; Who was mentioned right before that as Messiah the Prince.

4. Same as #3

5. Well, the AC is not the beast of the sea. The beast of the sea receives the mortal wound. A man does not. You can look at Dan 7:2-3 and other various parts of that Ch. For evidence. All 4 beast that rise from the sea are kingdoms. In Rev 13:1 it rises from the sea and in Rev 13:3 one of its heads receives the wound. Not a man’s head, but one of the 7 heads that no longer wear crowns. The AC is a horn on the beast, not a wounded head.
WHERE does the harlot sit .
What great city .
What great city and temple was destroyed
what is the chant of many today . HEAL THE WOUND , HEAL THE WOUND
what is the location where they plan to set up the sie temple that merges all religons to be as one .
what work do they now do .
a delusoin has been sent to gather many to build in this inclusive tower .
A love that cometh NOT OF GOD , but of the world and the dragon
has come to unify the peoples and the lands to become ONE
and the capital city wherein the religoins will be centered , IS JERSUALEM on earth .
many a pope and a man has dreamed of this unification and has done work
and through the years have crept into any and every denomination and false religoin
TO MERGE THEM as one FOR THIS FINAL HOUR to rise as one UNDER what they think is love
and who they think is GOD . ONLY ITS THE RAINBOW DEVIL . look out folks . ITS unity and common ground
IS ALL OVER THE RELIGOINS and DENOMINATIONS and the world to merge them as one .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You often presume to imply people here aren't reading their Bibles.

Yet,when you are wrong in your biblical understanding you never concede the point.

And another thing. Screaming,writing in all capital letters, doesn't obfuscate that fact.
i seen yalls nar prophets at work , the john hagees and scores of many men
WHO HAVE LIED to this people .
TRY reading what peter told the church . THEN KNOW AND UNDERSTAND HE QUOATED
the very scrips OFAMOS . which the nar prophets and devils of men have used
to POINT US TO THE WRONG FRIGGEN TEMPLE.
OH it is bible time . i shall not cease to remind all to get back in that bible and read it for THEMSELVES
and NOT through the lens of men or their denomination either .

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i seen yalls nar prophets at work , the john hagees and scores of many men
WHO HAVE LIED to this people .
TRY reading what peter told the church . THEN KNOW AND UNDERSTAND HE QUOATED
the very scrips OFAMOS . which the nar prophets and devils of men have used
to POINT US TO THE WRONG FRIGGEN TEMPLE.
OH it is bible time . i shall not cease to remind all to get back in that bible and read it for THEMSELVES
and NOT through the lens of men or their denomination either .
Your post is indecipherable.

Douggg

Nov 26, 2020
Memphis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wrote ten EU kings, not ten EU nations. In Daniel 7:23-25, the little horn rises out of the fourth kingdom, after the ten kings are in place. The fourth kingdom in Daniel's vision of four beasts was the Roman Empire. In the end times, the Roman Empire has manifested itself as the EU.

The prince who shall come is one stage of the person. That person is of the people who destroyed the temple and city (of Jerusalem) - the Romans. Jesus was not a Roman.

"Anti" means instead of and against. Jesus came as the messiah, King of Israel, in his Fathers' name, i.e. in the name of the Lord. John 5:43, the Antichrist will come in his own name - i.e. someone God did not send to the Jews' King of Israel.

The person in Revelation 13 is no longer the Antichrist. One of the heads on the beast of the sea wll have been mortally wounded but healed. The 7 heads in Revelation 17:10 represents 7 kings.

The heads in Revelation 13 do not have crowns because with 42 months left in the 7 years, the prophecy of the 7 kings is over at that point. King 7 will be mortally wounded, but healed, head. In Revelation 13, the ten horns have crowns because they will rule with the beast-king. The ten horns are the ten EU leaders.

The 7 heads in Revelation 12 have crowns because Revelation 12 has the full 7 years left in it, And king 7 will have come to power before that 7 years begin, fulfilling the prophecy of the 7 kings. The ten horns do not have crowns because king 7 has not yet become the beast-king at that point.

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your post is indecipherable.
what part of john hagee and the nar realm being false prophets was so hard to understand .
Wait , was it the other part about the temple mentioned in amos . the one these false prophets
THINK and BELIEVE is speaking about man building . Either way its dead wrong and them folks
who lead that realm BE MEGA . now notice i stopped at the word mega .
Because i wanted you to ponder on it before i added the second word FALSE . THEYS False ones
from the john pipers , to the joel osteen to the haggees and the bennys and a heck of a lot more , THEY FALSE .
Notice i did not say they are true men who might have a few things wrong . I SAID DEVILS IN WOOL baby .
THEY mega false as is the EMERGENT , as is the seeker friendly , as is and are MANY .
And i dont say that lightly . NOR do i just say it . I EXAMINED THEM VERY WELL and throughly .
AND AT THE VERY LEAST they are wolves in wool . Watch out folks . BIBLE TIME .
and if you think the reason i calll them false it due to this temple stuff . IT AINT . not even close .
THEY FALSE for many other reasons . And tis time we heed them or their doctrines , NO LONGER .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The nar realm and the liberal realm are one and the same . THOUGH they might expose different sins .And that be a fact .
this is in both sides of the political arena as well .
Many folks on the right want so hard to give trump the credit for the abraham peace accords
and the religous tolerance act . TRY THANKING the DEN OF THIEVES , the vatican FOR THAT ONE .
BOTH SIDES GETTING DUPED FOLKS as well as are both camps of christendom , BOTH LIBERAL and EVANGELICAL .
OH YEAH , ITS BIBLE TIME FOLKS .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That right there is why most folks cannot stand me . I AM GONNA EXPOSE ALL SIN .
i wont pick and choose . i imagine the ignore button will only increase against me .
TO which i say , if you do so , you only give me more time to spend exposing the false
i will read what you say and expose it and any new person will hear what i say and notice you dont respond .
I made my choice . ITS GOD < ITS CHRIST , and the BOOK IS THE BIBLE . PEROID .