διάβολος

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Insight

Aug 7, 2011
The devil is Greek for "Diabolos" the "accuser; slanderer".

1) prone to slander, slanderous, accusing falsely
a) a calumniator, false accuser, slanderer,
2) metaph. applied to a man who, by opposing the cause of God, may be said to act the part of the devil or to side with him (sins flesh personified)

It is the carnal mind (See Rom 8:7) the "works of the flesh" ( See Gal 5:19); "lusts" (See 1 Joh 2:16); or simply the "flesh" (See James 1:14). 1 Jo 3:8; Rom 8:3.
But never the make believe
devil-smiley-029.gif

Thankfully for Jesus the devil (sins flesh) is dead Heb 2:14. and finally upon his return the devil will be dead for all those who know truth Heb 2:15.

Amen.

Prentis

May 25, 2011
Montreal, Qc
The devil is not to be mistaken with the flesh. The flesh is simply our fallen nature. The lusts are our very own, but not ours in Christ. They are those of our old nature. The devil is a different enemy, he opposes us in the spirit when we walk in the spirit.

The flesh perverts us away from what we were made to be, spiritual. The devil attempts to make us evil in our bring spiritual. Thus it says cleanse yourselves from all impurity of flesh AND spirit.

First we overcome the flesh. Until then, the devil has no need of attacking us (unless we are in the process of overcoming!). He can concentrate on making the world an opposition. We have three enemies, the flesh, the devil, and the world, which is ruled by the devil and used as his tool to put social pressure to conform to ways that contradict God.

Prentis

May 25, 2011
Montreal, Qc
Once we have overcome the flesh, our lusts, and the world, social pressure, the devil will attack us very personaly, I believe. As long as we resist him he flees, that is spiritually.

But there is also a time he is given power to overcome us, carnally. He is behind the martyrdom of the saints, as we see also with Christ as the example. The devil seeks to devour, the flesh is simply weak and carnal.

Insight

Aug 7, 2011
The devil is not to be mistaken with the flesh. The flesh is simply our fallen nature. The lusts are our very own, but not ours in Christ. They are those of our old nature. The devil is a different enemy, he opposes us in the spirit when we walk in the spirit.

The flesh perverts us away from what we were made to be, spiritual. The devil attempts to make us evil in our bring spiritual. Thus it says cleanse yourselves from all impurity of flesh AND spirit.

First we overcome the flesh. Until then, the devil has no need of attacking us (unless we are in the process of overcoming!). He can concentrate on making the world an opposition. We have three enemies, the flesh, the devil, and the world, which is ruled by the devil and used as his tool to put social pressure to conform to ways that contradict God.

Other than the obvious lack of Bible content and usual church dogma's your response is typical, expected, unlearned and found wanting when tested with Heb 2:14,15.

What has the power of death Prentis?

Lets see how much you know shall we?

Insight

Aug 7, 2011
Forasmuch then as the children (Prentis) are partakers of flesh and blood, he (Jesus) also himself likewise took part of the same (Flesh & Blood); that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil
devil-smiley-029.gif
; And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage. (Hebrews 2:14-15)

What is personified in this verse?
What had the power over Jesus Christ?
What is the Devil in this verse?
How was the Devil destroyed "through" death?
What was in the death of Christ that needed removing, or put to death?
Why did Jesus during his life need to be held under deaths dominion? Rom 6:9; Rom 6:14
Was Jesus subject to the bondage of death? Heb 5:7

Prentis, lets see if you can "open" the word or just talk at it?

Answer the questions and it you can use your Bible that will be very helpful.

Prentis

May 25, 2011
Montreal, Qc
Your questions are beside the point. The verse is true, yes, but to claim that all the depth of all this is contained into one verse is not true.

For where envy and self-seeking exist, confusion and every evil thing are there. (James 3:16)

We have a selfishness about us, in our old nature. The devil made us fall, but now it is in our nature, which we must put to death. The lusts of the flesh are the means by wish the devil tempts us. We have a lust, and by engaging it, the devil attempts to make us fall.

If the devil just 'left', we would not all of a sudden be good, otherwise God could blame us for nothing! According to what you say, we are but poor powerless victims.

Insight

Aug 7, 2011
You are avoiding the verse and the questions.

Who is the devil in Heb 2:14,15?

Answer the question...or move on.

Insight

Aug 7, 2011
It appears Prentis move right along with the truth being lost to him.

He was stuck on answering the question of who or what is the devil in Heb 2:14,15?

Any brave Christians out there who actually understand the Gospel as taught by Paul in Hebrews 2?

Insight

Insight

Aug 7, 2011
We have a selfishness about us, in our old nature. The devil made us fall, but now it is in our nature, which we must put to death. The lusts of the flesh are the means by wish the devil tempts us. We have a lust, and by engaging it, the devil attempts to make us fall.

If the devil just 'left', we would not all of a sudden be good, otherwise God could blame us for nothing! According to what you say, we are but poor powerless victims.

While Prentis has left the building we shall address some of the error presented.

"The devil made us fall"

The fallacy of all fallacies...if Prentis believes a supernatural being made him fall then he must provide Bible evidence...sadly he cannot, and as such he finds himself with no foundation to base his beliefs.

The Bible teaches that Eve lusted in her nature Gen 3:6 cmp 1 John 2:16; 2 Peter 2:10 2 Cor 11:3 teaches otherwise.

The devil of the NT is in fact sins flesh personified but spoken of more clearly in Heb 2:14,15 and 1 John 3:8 as Jesus coming to destroy that which falsely accusers us before God.

Sorry Prentis...no supernatural monsters, no fallen angels, no eternal place of damnations where eternal souls are tortured for evermore.

Confronting I know...but true according to the Scriptures.

Insight

Oh and who made the serpent? Gen 3:1
yo.gif

Shirley

Aug 15, 2011
Ohio USA
Rev. 20: 1-3 Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven holding in his hand the key to the bottomless pit and a great chain. He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the Devil and Satan and bound him for a thousand years, and threw him into the pit and locked and sealed it over him so that he would decieve the nations no more until the thousand years were ended. After that he must be let out for a little while.

7 when the thousand years are ended Satan will be released from his prison and will come out to decieve the nations...

Shirley

Aug 15, 2011
Ohio USA
Resist the Devil and he will flee from you. or resist the flesh and he ( the flesh) will flee from you?

Jesus was tempted to worship the Devil, but according to this teaching he was really just tempted to worship his own flesh?

Insight-- you seriously need to study this topic. The Bible tells us there are fallen Angels! Maybe you don't believe that God has faithful Angels to minister to us and help us? God will destroy Satan but he has not done so yet. I'm afraid for you b/c if you do not believe Satan exists then you will not be on guard against your adversary. Please study this some more!

Prentis

May 25, 2011
Montreal, Qc
Well said Shirley.

The flesh, we put to death, the devil, we resist. The devil will tempt us through our flesh, but that doesn't make them one.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
14 Since therefore the children share in flesh and blood, he himself likewise partook of the same things, that through death he might destroy the one who has the power of death, that is, the devil,

Through one man Adam all men have fallen, and through Jesus Christ all men can be redeemed. Following Christ leads us into His victory. A victory over the flesh, the the world and the devil.

Insight

Aug 7, 2011
Resist the Devil and he will flee from you. or resist the flesh and he ( the flesh) will flee from you?

Jesus was tempted to worship the Devil, but according to this teaching he was really just tempted to worship his own flesh?

Insight-- you seriously need to study this topic. The Bible tells us there are fallen Angels! Maybe you don't believe that God has faithful Angels to minister to us and help us? God will destroy Satan but he has not done so yet. I'm afraid for you b/c if you do not believe Satan exists then you will not be on guard against your adversary. Please study this some more!

Your understanding of James 4:7 is in error.

Again you dont look for context in James 4:8, maybe you cannot see the parallelism of "wash your hands" and "purify your hearts".

Devil is personified to be "sin", to be resisted (such as Rom 6:13).

Seek to better understand the context.

For instance similar words are used in 1 Peter 5:8,9 where the devil is defined as an opponent at law. There the term relates to the Roman authorities who were arresting Christians on charges of sedition, and subjecting them to all kinds of persecution. But the devil is not limited to legal opponents, or false accusers. It also relates to sin in the flesh (Heb. 2:14; Mark 7:21; Rom. 7:24).

Shirley, I believe your advice could be better heeded by yourself. Just a thought.

Insight

Israelsson

Israelsson
Sep 18, 2011
Down here in Satan's kingdom (Earth)
Other than the obvious lack of Bible content and usual church dogma's your response is typical, expected, unlearned and found wanting when tested with Heb 2:14,15.

What has the power of death Prentis?

Lets see how much you know shall we?
"Since all of these sons and daughters have flesh and blood, Jesus took on flesh and blood to be like them. He did this so that by dying he would destroy the one who had power over death (that is, the devil). And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.For death was not authorized over the Angels, but death was authorized over the seed of Abraham.Because of this, it was right that he would become like his brethren in all things, that he would be a compassionate and trustworthy High Priest in what is God's, and would make atonement for the sins of the people." Hebrews 2:14-17

As Jesus is the Truth (John 14:6), Satan can only be counterfeit - this means that the adversary can only mimic God being "another Christ" or leader of antichrists (II Thessalonians 2:3). Satan specializes in impersonation. For example, Paul teaches Christians that the rock was the Christ” (I Corinthians 10:4 DARBY) while Tyrus merely means a rock” (Strong's #H6865).Jesus teaches; I am the root and stock of David, the bright and morning star” (Rev 22:16 DRB) while Lucifer means a morning star” (BDB #H1966). In short, overlaid within the prophecies against both Lucifer and Tyre (in addition to several other examples) are "antitypes" of Christ meaning the direct opposite of His divine being, the adversary to mankind.
Try as they like, it's hard for those who follow "no-devil doctrines" to escape the reality of Revelation 12:9; The great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. That being established, we should do a brief exposition of Ezekiel 28 and while doing so we should prayerfully ask Yahweh for wisdom and clarity on the issue of who exactly "beguiled" Eve in the garden of Eden and his exact reason for doing so.
“The word of Yahweh came again unto me [Ezekiel], saying, Son of man, say unto the prince of Tyrus, Thus saith the Lord El; Because thine heart is lifted up, and thou hast said, I am a God, I sit in the seat of God, in the midst of the seas; yet thou art a man, and not God, though thou set thine heart as the heart of God: Behold, thou art wiser than Daniel; there is no secret that they can hide from thee: With thy wisdom and with thine understanding thou hast gotten thee riches, and hast gotten gold and silver into thy treasures: By thy great wisdom and by thy traffic hast thou increased thy riches, and thine heart is lifted up because of thy riches” (Ezekiel 28:1-5).
Amplified KJV; “The Word of the Lord came again to me [Ezekiel], saying, Son of man, say to the prince of Tyre, Thus says the Lord God: Because your heart is lifted up and you have said and thought, I am a god, I sit in the seat of the gods, in the heart of the seas; yet you are only man [weak, feeble, made of earth] and not God, though you imagine yourself to be almost more than mortal with your mind as the mind of God; Indeed, you are [imagining yourself] wiser than Daniel; there is no secret [you think] that is hidden from you; With your own wisdom and with your own understanding you have gotten you riches and power and have brought gold and silver into your treasuries; By your great wisdom and by your traffic you have increased your riches and power, and your heart is proud and lifted up because of your wealth” (Ezekiel 28:1-5AMP).
The desire to be a god unto himself - this is the eternal struggle between following Yahweh's perfect Laws or man's inferior reproduction of them, self-worship or simply apostasy ("falling away"). Ezekiel tells us that the adversary has much wisdom even being wiser than Daniel the interpreter of mysterious dreams. This is only natural as he's later referred to as "the anointed cherub that covers" or protector of the very mercy seat overshadowing the Law of God itself (Exodus 25:17-22). The prince of Tyre loved money (I Timothy 6:10).​
Jesus teaches; “Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal: For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also” (Matthew 6:19-21). Obviously, the ancient prince of Tyre acted contradictory to the teachings of the eternal Christ by using his wisdom to increase riches to himself through sea trade and usury.​
In these passages the prince of Tyre symbolizes Satan, not only does Revelation 13:18 confirm that the beast's own number is 666 but also that it's a human number. Since the garden of Yahweh man has stood in opposition to God mainly due to the subtlety of "that old serpent" (Revelation 12:9) who beguiled Eve (or “seduced wholly” Strong's #G1818) bringing forth wicked Cain in the process (II Corinthians 11:3). Biblically, Eve is considered the mother of all living (Genesis 3:20), this includes both righteous and wicked seeds.​
“Therefore thus saith the Lord El; Because thou hast set thine heart as the heart of God; Behold, therefore I will bring strangers upon thee, the terrible of the nations: and they shall draw their swords against the beauty of thy wisdom, and they shall defile thy brightness. They shall bring thee down to the pit, and thou shalt die the deaths of them that are slain in the midst of the seas. Wilt thou yet say before him that slayeth thee, I am God? but thou shalt be a man, and no God, in the hand of him that slayeth thee. Thou shalt die the deaths of the uncircumcised by the hand of strangers: for I have spoken it, saith the Lord El” (Ezekiel 28:6-10).

Amplified KJV; “Therefore thus says the Lord God: Because you have imagined your mind as the mind of God [having thoughts and purposes suitable only to God Himself], Behold therefore, I am bringing strangers upon you, the most terrible of the nations, and they shall draw their swords against the beauty of your wisdom [O Tyre], and they shall defile your splendor. They shall bring you down to the pit [of destruction] and you shall die the [many] deaths of all the Tyrians that are slain in the heart of the seas. Will you still say, I am a god, before him who slays you? But you are only a man [made of earth] and no god in the hand of him who wounds and profanes you. You shall die the death of the uncircumcised by the hand of strangers, for I have spoken it, says the Lord God” (Ezekiel 28:6-10 AMP).
Consider that the word perdition means “to perish” (Strong's #H7845) or simply death thus Satan is sentenced to die by name as the son of perdition, this is because “The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death” (I Corinthians 15:26). It is death that is mortal man's adversary and it is yet another face of Satan because Christ offers His bride eternal life. In knowing this it becomes much easier to understand why the adversary is "brought down to the pit" or grave (Strong's #H7845) being banished alongside the heathen.​
Tyre itself is situated on the shore of the Mediterranean and is a seaport city of trade (Isaiah 23:8) catering to many different nations and at this time foreigners to Israel (I Kings 9:26-28). Like many rulers today, the prince of Tyre used other races as "pawns" in order to gain his gold and silver but this is also his own undoing as they eventually turn on him. There's a great lesson here; as darkness sat upon the face of the deep waters in the very beginning (Genesis 1:2), Satan dies in the sea or “lake of fire” in the end (Revelation 19:20).​
One should also notice that it's Yahweh Himself that sends the strangers against "the false rock" Tyre because he'd rather play "god" himself. Because he achieves an almost "godlike" status, part of Tyre's punishment is that he “shalt be a man, and no God” meaning he practically becomes one. Compare this dreary account to the Assyrian “cedar tree” from the garden of Eden, it's practically identical in most regards, even down to dying at the hand of the terrible of the nations (Ezekiel 31:1-18). A private study comparing the two is beneficial.​
“Moreover the word of Yahweh came unto me, saying, Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty. Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created” (Ezekiel 28:11-13).
Amplified KJV; “Moreover, the word of the Lord came to me, saying, Son of man, take up a lamentation over the king of Tyre and say to him, Thus says the Lord God: You are the full measure and pattern of exactness [giving the finishing touch to all that constitutes completeness], full of wisdom and perfect in beauty. You were in Eden, the garden of God; every precious stone was your covering, the carnelian, topaz, jasper, chrysolite, beryl, onyx, sapphire, carbuncle, and emerald; and your settings and your sockets and engravings were wrought in gold. On the day that you were created they were prepared” (Ezekiel 28:11-13AMP).
I​
nteresting of note from these verses is the fact that Satan had "tabrets and pipes" indwelled within his deity at creation. Through Cain's seed eventually comes Jubal, who is considered to be “the father of all such as handle the harp and organ” (Genesis 4:21). As the world contains both children of God and children of the devil (I John 3:10), it stands to reason that individually these parties have their own music as there are certainly songs that both honor and dishonor God. Only by testing the spirits can a Christian be certain (I John 4:1).​
The point that must not be missed in these passages is that Yahweh shows Ezekiel this king of Tyre “hast been in Eden the garden of God” and was also “full of wisdom, and perfect in [his] beauty.” Lucifer's knowledge of Yahweh's Law is certainly unparalleled as he was once the protector of it and it's for this cause that he was initially created perfect, or "the full pattern." He is adorned with nine jewels all of which are found in the high priest’s breastplate (Exodus 28:17-20) yet strangely they're all disordered with the third row missing.​
Still, in the next few passages Tyre (or Satanel) loses favor with Yahweh and is driven away from the mountain of God by another angel, stripped of the very light emitting from these same nine "stones of fire." Just like Lucifer who fell directly from heaven (Isaiah 14:12), it becomes rather hard to dismiss the reality of fallen angels (or literal adversaries) when both scripture and prophecy directly refer to such creatures as cherubim or Yahweh tells Ezekiel they've “been in Eden the garden of God.” This final part holds the title of this study:​
“Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire. Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee. By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire” (Ezekiel 28:14-16).
Amplified KJV; “You were the anointed cherub that covers with overshadowing [wings], and I set you so. You were upon the holy mountain of God; you walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire [like the paved work of gleaming sapphire stone upon which the God of Israel walked on Mount Sinai]. You were blameless in your ways from the day you were created until iniquity and guilt were found in you. Through the abundance of your commerce you were filled with lawlessness and violence, and you sinned; therefore I cast you out as a profane thing from the mountain of God and the guardian cherub drove you out from the midst of the stones of fire” (Ezekiel 28:14-16 AMP).
Most likely seated directly across from Michael on the very mercy seat of God (Exodus 25:17-22), Satan was once “the anointed cherub that covers with overshadowing [wings].” Yahweh casts this angel from His presence at Sinai and another guardian cherub drives him from the “midst of the stones of fire” meaning the aforementioned jewels. This sense of "brightness" is also found in the very name of Lucifer which means “light-bearer” (Strong's #H1966). Ironically, this also makes Satan an inferior “father of lights” (James 1:17).​
Jesus teaches us to pray in the Lord's Prayer; “lead us not into temptation” (Matthew 6:13) meaning there's a tempter that isn't our flesh else man is praying to himself in the place of God.James also taught; “Every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed” (James 1:13-14) yet these verses say that man is drawn away "through" his own flesh or lust and charmed, not that man has become his own tempter. The lawlessness, greed and violence that exists in the land is proof enough that the iniquitous tares exist today.​
In these passages and others we can see a foreshadowing of "the beast" who is to attribute to himself divine rights at the end of the earth age (Daniel 7:8-28). Satan seemingly has the ability to work his evil genius through human rulers that give him or his children the honors due only to God, such is the case of the king of Babylon (Isaiah 14:12-15). A look around the planet today shows a world out of balance and full of suffering and temptation - Israelite Christians should do all they can to separate themselves from man's Babylonian system.​
The reality is that anything not of God is against God so therefore anything contrary to Christ or His eternal Word is downright evil. “Ye that love Yahweh, hate evil” (Psalm 97:10) don't hate yourself nor the flesh that Yahweh has given you. That is: unless it's evil itself.​
The enemies of God would love nothing more than to be exalted as "God's chosen people" and for God's true covenant bride to believe that they're somehow their own worst adversary or Satan personified. Either made flesh or spiritualized away, the Bible teaches; “Abstain from all appearance of evil” (I Thessalonians 5:22) so Satan represents all things that are wicked and against Yahweh. Who really blames Satan for their own actions of being tempted by the flesh? Nobody serves another "god" for simply acknowledging depravity has a father.​
Paul writes; “Neither let us tempt Christ, as some of them also tempted, and were destroyed of serpents” (I Corinthians 10:9) when discussing the children of Israel being purged in the plains of Edom (Numbers 21:4-6). The negative influence of strange doctrine can often come from our surroundings or associations. These so-called new "no-devil doctrines" are essentially saying the same thing as those who literally believe in Satan De facto, but it's undoubtedly a debate that will continue until the Kingdom age. I say so be it. Amen.

Insight

Aug 7, 2011
Ok.

Lets disect these wrested verses one by one.

"Since all of these sons and daughters have flesh and blood, Jesus took on flesh and blood to be like them. He did this so that by dying he would destroy the one who had power over death (that is, the devil). And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.For death was not authorized over the Angels, but death was authorized over the seed of Abraham.

Your issue will be reconciling Rom 6:23 with your above theology. If in fact you believe an angel can sin and could fall then your God is unjust to pass a death sentence on man and not angels?

How can death be prescribed to humans and not angels?

Please provide Book, Chapter and verse.

Because of this, it was right that he would become like his brethren in all things, that he would be a compassionate and trustworthy High Priest in what is God's, and would make atonement for the sins of the people." Hebrews 2:14-17

If you mean Jesus took on the nature of Abraham meaning death had dominion oover Jesus during his probation and that through a complete and total death he destroyed deaths sting? 1 Cor 15:55 then we would agree.

As Jesus is the Truth (John 14:6),

True.

Satan can only be counterfeit - this means that the adversary can only mimic God being "another Christ" or leader of antichrists (II Thessalonians 2:3). Satan specializes in impersonation. For example, Paul teaches Christians that “the rock was the Christ” (I Corinthians 10:4 DARBY) while Tyrus merely means “a rock” (Strong's #H6865).Jesus teaches; “I am the root and stock of David, the bright and morning star” (Rev 22:16 DRB) while Lucifer means “a morning star” (BDB #H1966). In short, overlaid within the prophecies against both Lucifer and Tyre (in addition to several other examples) are "antitypes" of Christ meaning the direct opposite of His divine being, the adversary to mankind.

If we adopt your use and understanding of the word “Satan” please explain the following:

I am going to assume you understand the meaning of the word Satan as being an “adversary": If you agree with the “Satan” meaning in the Greek and Hebrew "adversary" then we find the following references regarding Satan:

Satan is God in 2 Sam 24:1 compare 1 Chron 21:1.
Satan is an obediant angel in Num 22:22.
Hadad the Edomite in 1 Kings 11:14 is referred to as a Satan
The Apostle Peter is referred to as a Satan in Matt 16:23.

It appears you have a couple of hurdles to cross before convincing anyone of your satan theory.

Please remember to study the Bible in context and don’t try to uphold church dogmas. Don’t run a diatribe of verses together as though they support your false teachings. The word requires more care than you are conveying.

Try as they like, it's hard for those who follow "no-devil doctrines" to escape the reality of Revelation 12:9; “The great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.” That being established, we should do a brief exposition of Ezekiel 28 and while doing so we should prayerfully ask Yahweh for wisdom and clarity on the issue of who exactly "beguiled" Eve in the garden of Eden and his exact reason for doing so.

Do you believe in a literal red dragon? A literal woman being clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head?

Answer yes or no will suffice?

Please don’t pretend to think you understand Rev 12; clearly your copy and paste approach reveals a deep lack of understanding.

You believe in a supernatural monster, a red dragon and a women who is clothed with the sun and moon and under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.

Maybe when you return your spirit will be a teachable one rather than regurgitating the teachings of wayward church fathers who know not the truth but believe in lies.

The desire to be a god unto himself - this is the eternal struggle between following Yahweh's perfect Laws or man's inferior reproduction of them, self-worship or simply apostasy ("falling away"). Ezekiel tells us that the adversary has much wisdom even being wiser than Daniel the interpreter of mysterious dreams. This is only natural as he's later referred to as "the anointed cherub that covers" or protector of the very mercy seat overshadowing the Law of God itself (Exodus 25:17-22). The prince of Tyre loved money (I Timothy 6:10).

Jesus teaches; “Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal: For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also” (Matthew 6:19-21). Obviously, the ancient prince of Tyre acted contradictory to the teachings of the eternal Christ by using his wisdom to increase riches to himself through sea trade and usury. In these passages the prince of Tyre symbolizes Satan, not only does Revelation 13:18 confirm that the beast's own number is 666 but also that it's a human number. Since the garden of Yahweh man has stood in opposition to God mainly due to the subtlety of "that old serpent" (Revelation 12:9) who beguiled Eve (or “seduced wholly” Strong's #G1818) bringing forth wicked Cain in the process (II Corinthians 11:3). Biblically, Eve is considered the mother of all living (Genesis 3:20), this includes both righteous and wicked seeds.

Consider that the word perdition means “to perish” (Strong's #H7845) or simply death thus Satan is sentenced to die by name as the son of perdition, this is because “The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death” (I Corinthians 15:26). It is death that is mortal man's adversary and it is yet another face of Satan because Christ offers His bride eternal life. In knowing this it becomes much easier to understand why the adversary is "brought down to the pit" or grave (Strong's #H7845) being banished alongside the heathen.

Tyre itself is situated on the shore of the Mediterranean and is a seaport city of trade (Isaiah 23:8) catering to many different nations and at this time foreigners to Israel (I Kings 9:26-28). Like many rulers today, the prince of Tyre used other races as "pawns" in order to gain his gold and silver but this is also his own undoing as they eventually turn on him. There's a great lesson here; as darkness sat upon the face of the deep waters in the very beginning (Genesis 1:2),
Satan dies in the sea or “lake of fire” in the end (Revelation 19:20).
One should also notice that it's Yahweh Himself that sends the strangers against "the false rock" Tyre because he'd rather play "god" himself. Because he achieves an almost "godlike" status, part of Tyre's punishment is that he “shalt be a man, and no God” meaning he practically becomes one. Compare this dreary account to the Assyrian “cedar tree” from the garden of Eden, it's practically identical in most regards, even down to dying at the hand of the terrible of the nations (Ezekiel 31:1-18). A private study comparing the two is beneficial.
interesting of note from these verses is the fact that Satan had "tabrets and pipes" indwelled within his deity at creation. Through Cain's seed eventually comes Jubal, who is considered to be “the father of all such as handle the harp and organ” (Genesis 4:21). As the world contains both children of God and children of the devil (I John 3:10), it stands to reason that individually these parties have their own music as there are certainly songs that both honor and dishonor God. Only by testing the spirits can a Christian be certain (I John 4:1).
The point that must not be missed in these passages is that Yahweh shows Ezekiel this king of Tyre “hast been in Eden the garden of God” and was also “full of wisdom, and perfect in [his] beauty.” Lucifer's knowledge of Yahweh's Law is certainly unparalleled as he was once the protector of it and it's for this cause that he was initially created perfect, or "the full pattern." He is adorned with nine jewels all of which are found in the high priest’s breastplate (Exodus 28:17-20) yet strangely they're all disordered with the third row missing.
Still, in the next few passages Tyre (or Satanel) loses favor with Yahweh and is driven away from the mountain of God by another angel, stripped of the very light emitting from these same nine "stones of fire." Just like Lucifer who fell directly from heaven (Isaiah 14:12), it becomes rather hard to dismiss the reality of fallen angels (or literal adversaries) when both scripture and prophecy directly refer to such creatures as cherubim or Yahweh tells Ezekiel they've “been in Eden the garden of God.” This final part holds the title of this study:
Most likely seated directly across from Michael on the very mercy seat of God (Exodus 25:17-22), Satan was once “the anointed cherub that covers with overshadowing [wings].” Yahweh casts this angel from His presence at Sinai and another guardian cherub drives him from the “midst of the stones of fire” meaning the aforementioned jewels. This sense of "brightness" is also found in the very name of Lucifer which means “light-bearer” (Strong's #H1966). Ironically, this also makes Satan an inferior “father of lights” (James 1:17).
Jesus teaches us to pray in the Lord's Prayer; “lead us not into temptation” (Matthew 6:13) meaning there's a tempter that isn't our flesh else man is praying to himself in the place of God.James also taught; “Every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed” (James 1:13-14) yet these verses say that man is drawn away "through" his own flesh or lust and charmed, not that man has become his own tempter. The lawlessness, greed and violence that exists in the land is proof enough that the iniquitous tares exist today.
In these passages and others we can see a foreshadowing of "the beast" who is to attribute to himself divine rights at the end of the earth age (Daniel 7:8-28). Satan seemingly has the ability to work his evil genius through human rulers that give him or his children the honors due only to God, such is the case of the king of Babylon (Isaiah 14:12-15). A look around the planet today shows a world out of balance and full of suffering and temptation - Israelite Christians should do all they can to separate themselves from man's Babylonian system.
The reality is that anything not of God is against God so therefore anything contrary to Christ or His eternal Word is downright evil. “Ye that love Yahweh, hate evil” (Psalm 97:10) don't hate yourself nor the flesh that Yahweh has given you. That is: unless it's evil itself.
The enemies of God would love nothing more than to be exalted as "God's chosen people" and for God's true covenant bride to believe that they're somehow their own worst adversary or Satan personified. Either made flesh or spiritualized away, the Bible teaches; “Abstain from all appearance of evil” (I Thessalonians 5:22) so Satan represents all things that are wicked and against Yahweh. Who really blames Satan for their own actions of being tempted by the flesh? Nobody serves another "god" for simply acknowledging depravity has a father.
Paul writes; “Neither let us tempt Christ, as some of them also tempted, and were destroyed of serpents” (I Corinthians 10:9) when discussing the children of Israel being purged in the plains of Edom (Numbers 21:4-6). The negative influence of strange doctrine can often come from our surroundings or associations. These so-called new "no-devil doctrines" are essentially saying the same thing as those who literally believe in Satan De facto, but it's undoubtedly a debate that will continue until the Kingdom age. I say so be it. Amen.

Again not dealing with the context of Ezek 28 or allowing the Word to teach you is plain for all to see.

Here are some simple questions for you to chew over…maybe you could ask them of God rather than pretending to know its meaning and teaching lies.

In chapters 26 and 27 of Ezekiel's prophecy speaks to the destruction of Tyre - and literally enough, since today the site of ancient Tyre is like "the top of a rock . . . a place to spread nets upon" and has never been rebuilt. (Ezek. 26:14). The remainder of chapter 28 is a prophecy directed against Sidon and the future restoration of Israel.

Question: Why in this context would the prophet introduce a new "revelation" about the origin of a supernatural being who you name Satan? What does Satan have to do with the King of Tyre?

I note you couldn’t take me back to Genesis to prove your error. Rightly so!

If Satan is a rebel angel, why is he called "a man"? (Ezek 28:2,9RSV) Does Satan the devil really traffic in riches - gold and silver? (Ezek 28:4,5RSV). This what humans do?

Also in Ezek 28 can you find anywhere the terms "devil", "satan", or "fallen angel"?

If you are a true Bible Student this should keep you a little busy.

I suggest you restudy Ezekiel 28 for greater and deeper meaning is hidden there.

And don’t forget to pray.

Insight