ἐν ἀρχῇ ἦν ὁ λόγος καὶ ὁ λόγος ἦν πρὸς τὸν θεόν καὶ θεὸς ἦν ὁ λόγος

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
OK, one last post cuz I was advised not to respond. ;) ..I was not posting on christianityboard for a very very long time.
I had left here, deleted my photo and signature..I never thought I would come back ...and here I am!
I even changed my profile to non-Christian...cuz there are some things I no longer believe that I did when I signed up in 2009!
(I was a Charismatic, Evangelical then.)
BUT, this forum lets people not believe in certain things and still write that they are Christian...so ok.
This post is mainly for others reading this thread.
I haven't lied about a penny since around 2000...I paid a lot of $$ in therapy...and that was one of the results. No lying.
I believe the op misunderstood when I said, I don't post here. Cuz I didn't ...you all know I was gone for a loooong time
and you have been very nice to say Hi to me again :)...even when I said I was a non-Christian since I don't believe every word
of the Nicene Creed...I like following the rules a group, organization, club, religion set down...it is their right.
I am an open book. Keeping Miss Hepburn on all forums.
Ok done, here!
icon_salut.gif
Have you been to Tiffany's lately?
Or have you seen Spencer lately?
Which Hepburn are you?

Executioner

Jul 23, 2019
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He just bared false witness against you MH. But of course, he will not see it that way because he is "perfect". :rolleyes:
ὧν ἐστιν Ὑμέναιος καὶ Ἀλέξανδρος, οὓς παρέδωκα τῷ Σατανᾷ ἵνα παιδευθῶσι μὴ βλασφημεῖν.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
OK, one last post cuz I was advised not to respond. ;) ..I was not posting on christianityboard for a very very long time.
I had left here, deleted my photo and signature..I never thought I would come back ...and here I am!
I even changed my profile to non-Christian...cuz there are some things I no longer believe that I did when I signed up in 2009!
BUT, this forum lets people not believe in certain things and still write that they are Christian...so ok.
I haven't lied about a penny since around 2000...I paid a lot of $$ in therapy...and that was one of the results. No lying.
I believe the op misunderstood when I said, I don't post here. Cuz I didn't ...you all know I was gone for a loooong time
and you have been very nice to say Hi to me again :)...even when I said I was a non-Christian since I don't believe every word
of the Nicene Creed...I like following the rules a group, organization, club, religion set down...it is their right.
Ok done, here!
icon_salut.gif
So do you recognize Father, Son and Holy Spirit in Scripture? (I hope this seems a good question...)

Miss Hepburn

Oct 28, 2009
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So do you recognize Father, Son and Holy Spirit in Scripture? (I hope this seems a good question...)
Hi farouk, btw, I always liked you.
No...I recognize them personally from my direct experience. xo
(And may I say...and wow...as in, I do not say that lightly.)

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
ὧν ἐστιν Ὑμέναιος καὶ Ἀλέξανδρος, οὓς παρέδωκα τῷ Σατανᾷ ἵνα παιδευθῶσι μὴ βλασφημεῖν.
Yeah, well...
Haven't we all.

Or are you special?

Reactions: Helen

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Gee wouldn't it be nice if i knew how to 'upload that'
Was that the right word? LOL!!!!
But you had the avatar before...I remember now.
Yes, it was a typical Hepburn pose.

Right click on the image you want.
"copy image"

Then go to your profile page and "paste image"
to your avatar.
(or maybe this gets done with the avatar itself---every forum is different)

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You either take all these words back and make apology to me
or I will petition the Lord God to make you walk them.

To which you cannot therefore
your fate is in your own hands.

For is it not written
what you measure out shall be measured back unto you?

You sound totally crazy...and a total nutter.

You need help...go and get some quickly.

Even the avatar name you use...you 'think' God is on your side...He is not.
Who the heck do you think that you are?

Deceived, for one thing... we didn't need Hidden In Him to tell us that you are a troll.... your first post exposes you...and all the rest of your posts confirm it!

Reactions: GodsGrace and Nancy

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

No @farouk it is not a good question.

She is not here to be cross examined , she is here because she read the rules as do we all...and lforrest laid out those who are allowed to post on here.

So it doesn't matter what we all believe or don't believe , as long as we stay within the rules.

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok done, here!
icon_salut.gif

"OK, one last post cuz I was advised not to respond. ;)"
Rebel! Hahaha, we ARE "rebels" in Christ!

Reactions: Helen and GodsGrace