‘Biological weapons attack’ conspiracies surface over ‘suspicious’ timing of Trump, GOP senators

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
'Biological weapons attack' conspiracies surface over 'suspicious' timing of Trump, GOP senators, suddenly getting COVID-19

Scores of Americans are developing conspiracy theories about what they see as suspicious timing after President Donald Trump announced Friday he and first lady Melania Trump — and other Republicans — have suddenly contracted the disease.

First and foremost, there are the optics of the president getting sick: Conspirators note the irony that Trump has now come down with an illness he has, in the past, downplayed as not so serious — which is technically true, given that the earliest models predicting millions of deaths in the United States alone were grossly inaccurate.
---------------

I believe it

Reactions: Truman and Bobby Jo

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't believe this was done by Democrats. There is something deeper going on. We'll see what policies get pushed (forced) on us when this is over. I hope I'm wrong....

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Seems like mostly Republicans are getting covid 19. Have not heard of Democrat congress or senators getting sick. Would not put it past the Democrats to send a typhoid Mary into a group of Rep.
Pomp.

Hey Pomp,

My wife is one step ahead of BOTH OF US, as she already made that same observation. And given the Democrats conformity with Machiavelli's "the end justifies the means" -- lie, cheat, steal, and deny --, there's NOTHING I'd put past them.

So yeah, NONE OF US should be surprised! :)
Bobby Jo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't believe this was done by Democrats. There is something deeper going on. We'll see what policies get pushed (forced) on us when this is over. I hope I'm wrong....
THERE IS ALWAYS an agenda at work sister . You would be amazed at who is a part of the elites .
THE TIME IS COMING and now is when all out delusion shall fill the land to the full . Be on gaurd it will take everyone not in the lambs book of life .
WE must stay centered on JESUS and i mean the BIBLICAL one . You are loved my dear sister . There are powers at work
and always they do work behind the scenes . SOON enough many things will be made manifest and many will be betrayed .
Stand firm to the end in JESUS . What is and what is coming will not nor cannot be stopped . It will run its course .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sister do i have a video for you .
A lil doctor lady has a few words she is trying to tell the world .
Now at some part in the video she will also explain why there is so much anti cures and stuff for covid.
And why the news makes anyone who has either a prevention or an aide to help with it , SEEM loco crazy .
Guess what . Two weeks after i watched the video , i seen on the news
where a man was found dead in a murder suicide . That man was making a massive break through on covid . And now HE IS dead .
THEY GONNA HAVE THEY SHOT SISTER . HAVE NOTHING TO DO with that vaccine . RESIST IT SISTER . RESIST IT .
I will send you the video .

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THERE IS ALWAYS an agenda at work sister . You would be amazed at who is a part of the elites .
THE TIME IS COMING and now is when all out delusion shall fill the land to the full . Be on gaurd it will take everyone not in the lambs book of life .
WE must stay centered on JESUS and i mean the BIBLICAL one . You are loved my dear sister . There are powers at work
and always they do work behind the scenes . SOON enough many things will be made manifest and many will be betrayed .
Stand firm to the end in JESUS . What is and what is coming will not nor cannot be stopped . It will run its course .
I agree! And no, brother, I'm not amazed nor surprised at who is involved to prepare the world to worship the beast.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree! And no, brother, I'm not amazed nor surprised at who is involved to prepare the world to worship the beast.
watch it real closely . and both sides are in on this . I even heard trump in a speech mention MODERNA and the LIBERALS are in on it too .
Watch it real close .
And then ask youself , How come that one man that was on a break through with covid , suddenly ends up in a murder suicide .
THEY gonna have they shot sister .

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey Pomp,

My wife is one step ahead of BOTH OF US, as she already made that same observation. And given the Democrats conformity with Machiavelli's "the end justifies the means" -- lie, cheat, steal, and deny --, there's NOTHING I'd put past them.

So yeah, NONE OF US should be surprised! :)
Bobby Jo

Your wife and my wife must be friends, (lol ) She is ahead of the curve to. what would we do with out them.
Pomp.

Reactions: Bobby Jo and TLHKAJ

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
'Biological weapons attack' conspiracies surface over 'suspicious' timing of Trump, GOP senators, suddenly getting COVID-19

Scores of Americans are developing conspiracy theories about what they see as suspicious timing after President Donald Trump announced Friday he and first lady Melania Trump — and other Republicans — have suddenly contracted the disease.

First and foremost, there are the optics of the president getting sick: Conspirators note the irony that Trump has now come down with an illness he has, in the past, downplayed as not so serious — which is technically true, given that the earliest models predicting millions of deaths in the United States alone were grossly inaccurate.
---------------

I believe it
This is comical.

Just wear your mask when talking to Republicans. Better yet, don't get too close to Republicans indoors unless they're also wearing masks. You should be okay. Eventually we'll get a vaccine and the virus will slow down enough that masks won't be needed. Hang in there. Vaccines should be widely available next year -- not before the election as Trump may wish or seem to promise -- but the medical researchers are making fast work of it.

I don't know about models predicting millions of deaths in the US. I thought the best guess was 200,000 by the end of 2020; and Trump supporters scoffed at that. We already passed that mark. As more people spend more time indoors, we'll see how many more die before the end of the year. The last I read, the number of cases was going down in only three states; and the red states seem to be seeing the biggest rise in the number of cases. Is that also part of the conspiracy theory -- to spread the virus in Republican states? Good grief, folks, just wear your masks until a vaccine is widely available. There is no need to let your imaginations run riot.

We may not be able to prove who gave it to whom; but very few people wore masks at the announcement of Barrett's nomination. It was held outdoors, so maybe they thought that would protect them. There's video of Kellyanne Conway talking to people close up, neither of them wearing a mask. There is no need to come up with some conspiracy theory about it. Republicans were transmitting the virus to each other by being reckless.

There are times when I ask myself how many Trump supporters will survive to be able to vote. They seem bent on killing themselves. Then as they drop, some of them want fantasize that someone else cooked up a plot to do them in. This is a health issue not a political one.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Seams like mostly Republicans are getting covid 19. Have not heard of Democrat congress or senators getting sick. Would not put it past the Democrats to send a typhoid Mary into a group of Rep.
Pomp.
Has it occurred to you that maybe Democrats are more likely to wear masks and less likely to take unnecessary risks?

Why do Republicans hold events where only a few people are wearing masks? They enjoy risky behavior? Then if they get sick, they can blame it on China or the Democrats? You gotta be kiddin'.

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Has it occurred to you that maybe Democrats are more likely to wear masks and less likely to take unnecessary risks?

Why do Republicans hold events where only a few people are wearing masks? They enjoy risky behavior? Then if they get sick, they can blame it on China or the Democrats? You gotta be kiddin'.

You hit the nail on the head right there, Giuliano.

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Democrats are more likely to wear masks and less likely to take unnecessary risks? Like Nancy Pelosi in the closed hair salon with out a mask ? Diane Finstine walking in her private airport with out a mask ?
The covid 19 came from China!!!
Republicans events are out side with thousands of people and MOST wear masks. Biden events have between 6 and 20 people. YOU must be kidding.
Pomp.

Last edited:

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are times when I ask myself how many Trump supporters will survive to be able to vote. They seem bent on killing themselves. Then as they drop, some of them want fantasize that someone else cooked up a plot to do them in. This is a health issue not a political one.

Between 95% and 98% of people that get covid 19 survive. I don't think you will be running out of Trump supporters any time soon.
Pomp.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Democrats are more likely to wear masks and less likely to take unnecessary risks? Like Nancy Pelosi in the closed hair salon with out a mask ? Diane Finstine walking in her private airport with out a mask ?
Republicans events are out side with thousands of people and MOST wear masks. Biden events have between 6 and 20 people. You must be kidding.
Pomp.

Dems display false self righteousness

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Between 95% and 98% of people that get covid 19 survive. I don't think you will be running out of Trump supporters any time soon.
Pomp.
Quite -- so why is everyone so bothered by Trump having it? You'd think the world was ending.

The Democrats need to find something more lethal then if they're behind it.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Republicans events are out side with thousands of people and MOST wear masks. Biden events have between 6 and 20 people. YOU must be kidding.
Pomp.
It makes you wonder if God is protecting the Democrats, doesn't it?

I can't imagine being in a private airport without a mask or with another person in a closed hair salon without one. Oh the risk!

Reactions: Seven of Nine