‘Biological weapons attack’ conspiracies surface over ‘suspicious’ timing of Trump, GOP senators

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It makes you wonder if God is protecting the Democrats, doesn't it?
They get and die at the same percent as Rep.

I can't imagine being in a private airport without a mask or with another person in a closed hair salon without one. Oh the risk!
Do as I say not as I do. Hypocrisy?
Pomp.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They get and die at the same percent as Rep.
Are you having a memory lapse perhaps? Earlier you wrote:

Seams like mostly Republicans are getting covid 19. Have not heard of Democrat congress or senators getting sick. Would not put it past the Democrats to send a typhoid Mary into a group of Rep.
Pomp.

You may also find it interesting that now the problem with Covid is primarily in red states.

COVID-19 stats in red and blue states

Republican states have the highest per capita cases of COVID-19 and Democratic states the lowest. This is based on designating the political leaning of each state by the party of the two senators (red states have two Republican senators, blue two Democratic, and purple one of each or independent).

In the 20 states with the highest per capita coronavirus cases, there are 17 red states, two purple states, and one blue state. Notably, the blue state ranks 20th. By contrast, of the 20 states with the fewest cases per capita, there are ZERO red states, eight purple states, and 12 blue. This despite the fact that the initial COVID surges were in blue states.

Do as I say not as I do. Hypocrisy?
Pomp.
I'd say there was so hypocrisy, yes. I'd also say they seem to have a better sense of risk management.
Because Trump is more important to the world and the USA then ether one of us.
Pomp.
Well, don't stay up nights worrying. He also has much better healthcare than most of us.

Reactions: pompadour

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Eventually we'll get a vaccine and the virus will slow down enough that masks won't be needed. Hang in there. Vaccines should be widely available next year -- not before the election as Trump may wish or seem to promise -- but the medical researchers are making fast work of it.
They've had flu vaccine for 80 years. Two years ago 80,000 Americans died from the flu. Where were all the masks then?

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
the-land-of-hope.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
Because Trump is more important to the world and the USA then ether one of us.
Pomp.
How important than Jesus ?
Only the riches are belongs to heaven while the poor are hell ?
This is an absolute Egyptian theology, and it was an opposite with the bible scriptures (Luke 6:20). Look ye don't see that he has a beast mark on it by their property of 666 5th ave, some of american christian are following the beast.

Luke 6:20
And he lifted up his eyes on his disciples, and said, Blessed [are] ye poor: for yours is the kingdom of God.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Has it occurred to you that maybe Democrats are more likely to wear masks and less likely to take unnecessary risks?

This is silly, IMO. The Democrats are the ones who refuse to condemn the violence being perpetrated by the anarchists. This violence has been pretty "risky" for the poor people in the path of these thugs. Even after one of their own (Wisconsin Democrat State Senator Tim Carpenter) was assaulted by the rioters, the Democrats have refused to openly condemn the violence. In fact, some Democrats have openly supported it.

Why do you support the Democrats who vote to keep baby-killing legal???

Last edited:

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
watch it real closely . and both sides are in on this . I even heard trump in a speech mention MODERNA and the LIBERALS are in on it too .
Watch it real close .
And then ask youself , How come that one man that was on a break through with covid , suddenly ends up in a murder suicide .
THEY gonna have they shot sister .

Alarming exposé on the new genetically-modified COVID-19 vaccine being developed by Moderna. This is especially alarming when you consider the following info from the New England Journal of Medicine.

Ensuring Uptake of Vaccines against SARS-CoV-2

• Michelle M. Mello, J.D., Ph.D.,
  • Ross D. Silverman, J.D., M.P.H.,
  • and Saad B. Omer, M.B., B.S., M.P.H., Ph.D.
October 1, 2020
N Engl J Med 2020; 383:1296-1299
DOI: 10.1056/NEJMp2020926

As Covid-19 continues to exact a heavy toll, development of a vaccine appears the most promising means of restoring normalcy to civil life. Perhaps no scientific breakthrough is more eagerly anticipated. But bringing a vaccine to market is only half the challenge; also critical is ensuring a high enough vaccination rate to achieve herd immunity. Concerningly, a recent poll found that only 49% of Americans planned to get vaccinated against SARS-CoV-2.1

One option for increasing vaccine uptake is to require it. Mandatory vaccination has proven effective in ensuring high childhood immunization rates in many high-income countries. However, except for influenza vaccination of health care workers, mandates have not been widely used for adults.

Although a vaccine remains months to years away, developing a policy strategy to ensure uptake takes time. We offer a framework that states can apply now to help ensure uptake of the vaccine when it becomes available — including consideration of when a mandate might become appropriate. Our approach is guided by lessons from U.S. experiences with vaccines for the 1976 “swine flu,” H1N1 influenza, smallpox, and human papillomavirus (HPV).

Read the rest of this article here: https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMp2020926

Last edited:

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Come now. Nobody does the self-righteous act the way Republicans can. Oh, Falwell, Jr. How about Melania's profanity laced tirade about Christmas caught on tape? Should I go on?

It's actually dishonest for these conservatives to insist that they, and other conservatives, are more righteous than the Democrats when they act like Trump. They also resort to angry outbursts, slanderous name-calling and derogatory remarks, despite that they profess to be a Christian. In fact, hatred, discord, fits of rage, dissensions and factions are works of the flesh listed in Galatians 5:19-21. They imitate Trump, not Christ.

Galatians 5:22-23 states that the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. We don't see any evidence of these spiritual attributes in Donald Trump or in any of his supporters who behave exactly as he does. Scripture tells us to love our neighbor as ourselves and to treat others the way we want to be treated. We're also instructed to let our light shine before men.

"For out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks." (Matthew 12:34; Luke 6:45)

"For out of the heart come evil thoughts—murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, slander." (Matthew 15:19)

"With the tongue we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse human beings, who have been made in God’s likeness. Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers and sisters, this should not be. Can both fresh water and salt water flow from the same spring? My brothers and sisters, can a fig tree bear olives, or a grapevine bear figs? Neither can a salt spring produce fresh water." (James 3:9-12)

Last edited:
Reactions: Giuliano

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How important than Jesus ?
Only the riches are belongs to heaven while the poor are hell ?
This is an absolute Egyptian theology, and it was an opposite with the bible scriptures (Luke 6:20). Look ye don't see that he has a beast mark on it by their property of 666 5th ave, some of american christian are following the beast.

Luke 6:20
And he lifted up his eyes on his disciples, and said, Blessed [are] ye poor: for yours is the kingdom of God.

I never said or implied that Trump was more important then God or Jesus.
No one can be President of the USA with out God's approval. Trump is President to do God's will.
Pomp.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's actually dishonest for these conservatives to insist that they, and other conservatives, are more righteous than the Democrats when they act like Trump. They also resort to angry outbursts, slanderous name-calling and derogatory remarks, despite that they profess to be a Christian. In fact, hatred, discord, fits of rage, dissensions and factions are works of the flesh listed in Galatians 5:19-21. They imitate Trump, not Christ.

Galatians 5:22-23 states that the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. We don't see any evidence of these spiritual attributes in Donald Trump or in any of his supporters who behave exactly as he does. Scripture tells us to love our neighbor as ourselves and to treat others the way we want to be treated. We're also instructed to let our light shine before men.

"For out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks." (Matthew 12:34; Luke 6:45)

"For out of the heart come evil thoughts—murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, slander." (Matthew 15:19)

"With the tongue we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse human beings, who have been made in God’s likeness. Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers and sisters, this should not be. Can both fresh water and salt water flow from the same spring? My brothers and sisters, can a fig tree bear olives, or a grapevine bear figs? Neither can a salt spring produce fresh water." (James 3:9-12)
Thank you for sharing these scriptures with us. They are all very true, of course!

What you are failing to note is the HUGE difference between the Republican and Democratic stances on the issues. The official DNC stances have been anti-life, anti-Israel, and anti-God. The official RNC stances have been pro-life, pro-Israel and pro-God.

Should I post their official platforms?

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Known preacher recently:

In the fall , oct and nov. there will be foreign soldiers on US soil...

So, there you go, another one who received a "message from God".
Lets see who the false prophets are....

( not wanting to change the subject, but since this thread is about
conspiracies ......)

Have fun guys... :)

Reactions: Bobby Jo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Alarming exposé on the new genetically-modified COVID-19 vaccine being developed by Moderna. This is especially alarming when you consider the following info from the New England Journal of Medicine.

Ensuring Uptake of Vaccines against SARS-CoV-2

• Michelle M. Mello, J.D., Ph.D.,
  • Ross D. Silverman, J.D., M.P.H.,
  • and Saad B. Omer, M.B., B.S., M.P.H., Ph.D.
October 1, 2020
N Engl J Med 2020; 383:1296-1299
DOI: 10.1056/NEJMp2020926

As Covid-19 continues to exact a heavy toll, development of a vaccine appears the most promising means of restoring normalcy to civil life. Perhaps no scientific breakthrough is more eagerly anticipated. But bringing a vaccine to market is only half the challenge; also critical is ensuring a high enough vaccination rate to achieve herd immunity. Concerningly, a recent poll found that only 49% of Americans planned to get vaccinated against SARS-CoV-2.1

One option for increasing vaccine uptake is to require it. Mandatory vaccination has proven effective in ensuring high childhood immunization rates in many high-income countries. However, except for influenza vaccination of health care workers, mandates have not been widely used for adults.

Although a vaccine remains months to years away, developing a policy strategy to ensure uptake takes time. We offer a framework that states can apply now to help ensure uptake of the vaccine when it becomes available — including consideration of when a mandate might become appropriate. Our approach is guided by lessons from U.S. experiences with vaccines for the 1976 “swine flu,” H1N1 influenza, smallpox, and human papillomavirus (HPV).

Read the rest of this article here: https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMp2020926
Oh yes , others too have been talking like this . Some saying if folks wont take it , then they cant participate in even go to stores , restaurants and other places .
talk about a goal . Do not take it . Something is all wrong in this .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
While they are getting filthy rich murdering unborn babies!
Whether or not they are actually doing this next thing i say , i dont know .
But there sure has been talk of using the stem cells of those unborn babies to help with that covid shot .
THAT ALONE , would be enough reason for me not to touch the nasty thing . But there is some wacked out stuff they are also
working on . My advice , do not take the covid shot .

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Known preacher recently:

In the fall , oct and nov. there will be foreign soldiers on US soil...

So, there you go, another one who received a "message from God".
Lets see who the false prophets are....

( not wanting to change the subject, but since this thread is about
conspiracies ......)

Have fun guys... :)
Not sure what you’re saying.

But if you haven’t watched the video of the doctor talking about the vaccine, it’s very informative.

Last edited:
Reactions: amigo de christo

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whether or not they are actually doing this next thing i say , i dont know .
But there sure has been talk of using the stem cells of those unborn babies to help with that covid shot .
THAT ALONE , would be enough reason for me not to touch the nasty thing . But there is some wacked out stuff they are also
working on . My advice , do not take the covid shot .
Abortion opponents protest COVID-19 vaccines’ use of fetal cells

UK university test COVID-19 vaccine derived from aborted fetal cell line in Africa, Brazil

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I don't believe this was done by Democrats. There is something deeper going on. We'll see what policies get pushed (forced) on us when this is over. I hope I'm wrong....
I wish you were wrong but I know you're not. This is a battle between the Kingdom of God and the kingdom of darkness. I've never seen anything like it. The problem for the enemy is that they got caught in the process of unfolding their plan. This is a battle between Truth and lies. Shalom.