‘Biological weapons attack’ conspiracies surface over ‘suspicious’ timing of Trump, GOP senators

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Has it occurred to you that maybe Democrats are more likely to wear masks and less likely to take unnecessary risks?

Why do Republicans hold events where only a few people are wearing masks? They enjoy risky behavior? Then if they get sick, they can blame it on China or the Democrats? You gotta be kiddin'.

True G.
It seems to me that the "fear factor" in all of this has effected more liberals than not. It's not so strange to me there as, "fear" is not of God.

Reactions: historyb

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
watch it real closely . and both sides are in on this . I even heard trump in a speech mention MODERNA and the LIBERALS are in on it too .
Watch it real close .
And then ask youself , How come that one man that was on a break through with covid , suddenly ends up in a murder suicide .
THEY gonna have they shot sister .

Thanks for sharing this very well presented video.
Had already done some background research, and found the quick push to bypass extensive research...creating a FEAR...then proposing they have a quick FIX.
Also read, a two fold part, for the control the Video mentioned, via robotics, and also meds.

Good grief...Lucifer Light in the hand...can I upchuck on that!

United Nations and The World Economic Forum are all a go for this Global Control and Trump told them both no.

They can't move this forward without the US....and the whole point of the US Democratic Puppets Campaign of Hate against Trump....

Sweet Jesus, get your loved ones ready.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: amigo de christo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True G.
It seems to me that the "fear factor" in all of this has effected more liberals than not. It's not so strange to me there as, "fear" is not of God.
Now THAT'S an interesting perspective. The only 'god" Liberals have is their political party, and their party cannot protect them from scary things. So they become EVEN MORE DEPENDENT on their political party.

Kind of a Circular Reasoning ...
Bobby Jo

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy and pompadour

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
'Biological weapons attack' conspiracies surface over 'suspicious' timing of Trump, GOP senators, suddenly getting COVID-19

Scores of Americans are developing conspiracy theories about what they see as suspicious timing after President Donald Trump announced Friday he and first lady Melania Trump — and other Republicans — have suddenly contracted the disease.

First and foremost, there are the optics of the president getting sick: Conspirators note the irony that Trump has now come down with an illness he has, in the past, downplayed as not so serious — which is technically true, given that the earliest models predicting millions of deaths in the United States alone were grossly inaccurate.
---------------

I believe it

I'm not really much for conspiracy theories, but the idea that COVID was originally a biologic weapon seems pretty sound. Now then the idea to re-use the weapon against an enemy is not too far of a stretch. But I don't know if I buy that idea.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not really much for conspiracy theories, but the idea that COVID was originally a biologic weapon seems pretty sound. Now then the idea to re-use the weapon against an enemy is not too far of a stretch. But I don't know if I buy that idea.
I heard something interesting today. Because the COVID virus is not mutating like a natural virus does, some scientists are concluding that it was indeed lab-created. Did you get that? The scientists are concluding that COVID-19 was created in a lab. I believe it was intended to be a bio weapon. We need to pray that the truth about this comes out ASAP!

Edit: Hope I have that right! But here is an article about the 2008 Nobel Prize recipient who says that the virus was created in a lab.

A 2008 Nobel Prize recipient for discovering the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) has weighed in on the controversy about the origin of the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), and insisted that it is laboratory-made.

Four days prior to US President Donald Trump's threat of new tariffs against Beijing, claiming there is evidence linking the coronavirus to a lab in China's ground-zero city of Wuhan, French scientist Luc Montagnier who discovered HIV said COVID-19 was a creation of an expert.

Last edited:

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I heard something interesting today. Because the COVID virus is not mutating like a natural virus does, so some scientists are concluding that it was indeed lab-created. Did you get that? The scientists are concluding that COVID-19 was created in a lab. I believe it was intended to be a bio weapon. We need to pray that the truth about this comes out ASAP!

I too thought it was created as a bio weapon. Now, the picture becomes clearer to me every day. We as Christians should "trust no man", especially when it comes to the worlds 'leaders'. If so much of a thing makes no sense then, I believe it is smoke and mirrors. And, when one follows the money/power...

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I too thought it was created as a bio weapon. Now, the picture becomes clearer to me every day. We as Christians should "trust no man", especially when it comes to the worlds 'leaders'. If so much of a thing makes no sense then, I believe it is smoke and mirrors. And, when one follows the money/power...

Only our God is to be trusted completely! Even the best of us can be deceived. :(

Reactions: Nancy and historyb

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I heard something interesting today. Because the COVID virus is not mutating like a natural virus does, some scientists are concluding that it was indeed lab-created. Did you get that? The scientists are concluding that COVID-19 was created in a lab. I believe it was intended to be a bio weapon. We need to pray that the truth about this comes out ASAP!

Edit: Hope I have that right! But here is an article about the 2008 Nobel Prize recipient who says that the virus was created in a lab.

A 2008 Nobel Prize recipient for discovering the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) has weighed in on the controversy about the origin of the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), and insisted that it is laboratory-made.

Four days prior to US President Donald Trump's threat of new tariffs against Beijing, claiming there is evidence linking the coronavirus to a lab in China's ground-zero city of Wuhan, French scientist Luc Montagnier who discovered HIV said COVID-19 was a creation of an expert.

That and what was the virus doing in a lab, since it hadn't been transmitted to humans until after it was released. Which indicates it might very well have been engineered. So basically the virus didn't exist in the wild until ground zero exposure. So if it didn't exist in the wild, then did it even exist naturally? And the logic left over indicates it was created in the lab.

Reactions: historyb and Nancy

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only our God is to be trusted completely! Even the best of us can be deceived. :(
Apparently God can't be trusted either. If Moses had trusted in God the rebelling slaves in Exodus would have been killed by God. But instead Moses killed the rebels which left many slaves alive for the exodus. Or did I get something wrong. God did tell Moses he was going to kill the rebelling slaves. But Moses didn't trust God's plan.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Even the best of us can be deceived."
Yes, and that is frightening. We should always be aware in our spirits...discerning.
When I stay in God's Word, I am much less likely to be deceived. That's just how it works with me. If the devil can get me to stop spending time reading and studying the Bible, I have a harder time discerning the spirits....

Lately, I've been spending extra time in His Word. :)

Reactions: Nancy and dev553344

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When I stay in God's Word, I am much less likely to be deceived. That's just how it works with me. If the devil can get me to stop spending time reading and studying the Bible, I have a harder time discerning the spirits....

Lately, I've been spending extra time in His Word. :)

Actually, I too am spending way more time in The Word than ever! And yes, I totally agree that we will not be deceived, or will be much less likely to be, when we keep His Word at the forefront of our minds.
Since "The Word" is Christ...we are keeping Him as our "first love"...always first :)

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, I too am spending way more time in The Word than ever! And yes, I totally agree that we will not be deceived, or will be much less likely to be, when we keep His Word at the forefront of our minds.
Since "The Word" is Christ...we are keeping Him as our "first love"...always first :)
Yes, His Word keeps us fed, so we don't go looking for food from other sources that don't satisfy.

Reactions: Nancy

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I don't believe this was done by Democrats. There is something deeper going on. We'll see what policies get pushed (forced) on us when this is over. I hope I'm wrong....

There is something deeper going on, one aid does not bother to stay separate from the group, spends hours with Trump etc. only 2 feet away, and surprise surprise they all come down with Covid-19.

What is really dumb, is Trump will now claims Covid-19 is nothing, except he was given a anti-viral, an immune response suppressant and seems to have recovered very quickly, at the moment. What will work, is when Trump is defeated in the election, is prosecuted for the loads of stuff he has done illegally and ends up in jail.

The trouble with conspiracies, is they take events and invent a plan as if this was all intentional, rather than a series of unfortunate situations.
A super spreader situation, televised with people having no masks, not keeping social distancing, with young contagious workers talking closely to everyone, hugs, and kisses going on, you have to be seriously stupid to suggest this is not shooting yourself in the head, literally, in the middle of a pandemic.

Now it should not be a surprise that those who wear face masks and keep social distancing do not spread covid-19.
Who would have guessed? Maybe God is judging the republicans and sparing the democrates or the republicans are helping the virus spread because they are taking no precautions, while the democrates know this virus kills or seriously damages your health.

It is amazing how delusion in the face of death, leads fools off the cliff.......

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The reason why biological weapons got banned because they kill everyone, on both sides so are a very bad idea, as there are no winners.
Mind you with Trump as president, and the message its just like flu, it is a great way to destroy a nation......

Reactions: Nancy

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The reason why biological weapons got banned because they kill everyone, on both sides so are a very bad idea, as there are no winners.
Mind you with Trump as president, and the message its just like flu, it is a great way to destroy a nation......
Yup, you're only safe if you stay in your basement! ;)

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It shouldn't take much effort for a person to care for the personal well-being of other human beings rather than complaining about how they don't like the government requiring them to wear a mask and practice social distancing to help stop the spread of a potentially life-threatening virus.

If any group claim they cannot stand to listen to their political leaders and scientists for the benefit of their own health and well being, that they should take sensible and limited precautions like wearing a mask and not getting too close to others, do you think these people will listen to God when He talks about their thoughts, their words and their actions? I would suspect they are so far away from Him, they actually have no clue what He is saying.
God bless you

Last edited:

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yup, you're only safe if you stay in your basement! ;)

No you are safe carrying an army M16 walking down the street and shooting anyone who shouts at you, innocent or not.
One great defender of the faith liked to boast of his time in the marines, how he always had a weapon on hand so that threat could be taken out before they could breath......

I admired his sense of trust in the Lords love and how he wanted to reach out to sinners who were so caught up in wealth, status and survival that blowing someone away mattered more than reaching their souls. It is ironic at the most obvious level

I suppose he reconned he was sending sinners to the express lift to hell where they deserved to go. He also believed 99% of believers were not saved, but he belonged to the enlightened born again eternally sealed safe group, so going around abusing others was just his ministry in life, because these workers of satan deserved nothing less......

It is also ironic Trump is his prophet and leader, because lying, cheating, deceiving and exagerating are all the characteristics of a man of God.

Last edited:

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No you are safe carrying a army M16 walking down the street and shooting anyone who shouts at you, innocent or not.
Huh?? You mean like the anarchists who are rioting in cities across America right now?

Last edited:
Reactions: TLHKAJ

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Huh?? You means like the anarchists who are rioting in cities across America right now?

What I do not understand, at any level, is how the nation has no united view on what is going on.
The extreme right wing and extreme left will always exploit trauma and problems.

Shooting dead innocents is a reason to get upset. 15,292 gun shot deaths in 2019 in the US.
200,000 deaths so far from Covid-19 this year.

I wonder what is actually more important to get on top of?

The answer to groups claiming rights and opportunity is education, funded and provided by the government.
Once people know how life works and what are the real challenges in a mixed economy, things become much simpler.

Climate change is happening at an extreme level, possibly the worst case scenario.
But how many still live in denial, because they do not know how little a change will destroy our civilisation, literally.
Covid-19 is just the first mild challenge. There are much worse ones out there and they are coming.

We all need to pull together and start to know we are a society blessed but also in a honeymoon period......
But if one blames others, and does not take responsibility ourselves we will implode.......