‘Biological weapons attack’ conspiracies surface over ‘suspicious’ timing of Trump, GOP senators

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the beginning of this... I purchased several months' supply of colloidal silver. It is both antiviral and antibacterial. I also purchased a nebulizer machine to get it into the lungs in case there was a need for killing the virus out of the lungs. I and my family have taken this daily... even an ounce at a time, when we felt it was needed. We use little throat spray bottles as well as nasal spray bottles.

And no, colloidal silver does NOT turn you blue! (Silver salts will do that... totally different.) That is a disinformational fear tactic used by those who don't want people to know the benefits of real colloidal silver. Goodness, they've been putting this in the eyes of newborn babies for a long time to prevent blindness in case of VD at birth in hospitals. Reckon they know something they don't want the general public to know?

Oil of Oreganol is another good one, look it up. no known side effects 3 or 4 drops once a day for 6 to 10 days, works on just about every thing. And no I don't sell or own stock in it.

Pomp.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oil of Oreganol is another good one, look it up. no known side effects 3 or 4 drops once a day for 6 to 10 days, works on just about every thing. And no I don't sell or own stock in it.

Pomp.
That's a good reminder. I remember someone sharing that and it kinda slipped my mind (which doesn't happen with me usually when it comes to natural remedies).
I don't sell colloidal silver either ...but I did get mine in bulk from Utopia Silver. It was recommended to me by a friend who is well versed in colloidal silver.

Reactions: pompadour

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
TLHKAJ said:
And no, colloidal silver does NOT turn you blue! (Silver salts will do that... totally different.) That is a disinformational fear tactic used by those who don't want people to know the benefits of real colloidal silver. Goodness, they've been putting this in the eyes of newborn babies for a long time to prevent blindness in case of VD at birth in hospitals. Reckon they know something they don't want the general public to know?

I actually have an acquaintance who is grayish/blue due to Colloidal Silver, -- or so she attested. And some assert otherwise, -- but it seems there are too many other SAFER choices. As for me the BEST choice is to avoid Doctors, Hospitals, Medications, and Surgery, -- but I don't mind the "nurses" so much. :rolleyes:

Bobby Jo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One thing to keep in mind is that those who take the mark appear to be tied with worshiping the beast's image. The technology they are using in this vaccine may be a move to make the mark more feasible and acceptable to the masses when the time comes.

Rev 19:19-20--Then I saw the beast, the kings of the earth, and their armies gathered together to wage war against the rider on the horse and against His army. But the beast was taken prisoner, and along with him the false prophet, who had performed the signs in his presence. He deceived those who accepted the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image with these signs. Both of them were thrown alive into the lake of fire that burns with sulfur.
maybe sister . But either way Let not a soul take that nasty shot . I SEE E V I L in it .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's a good reminder. I remember someone sharing that and it kinda slipped my mind (which doesn't happen with me usually when it comes to natural remedies).
I don't sell colloidal silver either ...but I did get mine in bulk from Utopia Silver. It was recommended to me by a friend who is well versed in colloidal silver.
Sister , careful with that . I have to wonder if that being a mineral , metal wont store up in the body and cause problems later .

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Pomp.
I've been using oregano oil for years. Only thing I found that works for abscessed teeth. (I get it in the dropper bottle and swish.) I don't trust every company out there selling herb remedies. No telling what's in some of them. I use North America Herb and Spice, and no, I don't have anything to do with the company. I've just used their product. It's pricey, but worth it.

Just a word of caution. Read up on any supplements you take. Too much of just about anything can be bad.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
maybe sister . But either way Let not a soul take that nasty shot . I SEE E V I L in it .

Money is not "evil", and I suspect that the Drug Companies see A LOT OF MONEY to be made in this FLU. Of course as expressed in my Post #64, any Medication is a SECOND CHOICE.

But this is NOT "The Mark of the Beast", and it's not a BOOGIE MAN. It's simply a product which might help a person get through an illness with fewer complications, -- no more and no less.

Bobby Jo

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But this is NOT "The Mark of the Beast", and it's not a BOOGIE MAN. It's simply a product which might help a person get through an illness with fewer complications, -- no more and no less.
Did you watch the video of the doctor talking about the COVID vaccine posted earlier in this thread?

Edit: It's a different kind of vaccine than has ever been created, and it's not good!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you watch the video of the doctor talking about the COVID vaccine posted earlier in this thread?

Edit: It's a different kind of vaccine than has ever been created, and it's not good!
Yeah, and doctors have their individual perspectives and fears. And so EVERYTHING has consequences, some more than others, but we're also encouraged that if we drink any deadly thing it won't harm us, because our advocate watches over us.

But so too we should not IGNORE Real Risks, like when my wife tells me how precious life is, and that Jesus could come for me at any moment, -- if I don't KNOCK IT OFF. ;)

With Very Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, and doctors have their individual perspectives and fears. And so EVERYTHING has consequences, some more than others, but we're also encouraged that if we drink any deadly thing it won't harm us, because our advocate watches over us.

But so too we should not IGNORE Real Risks, like when my wife tells me how precious life is, and that Jesus could come for me at any moment, -- if I don't KNOCK IT OFF. ;)

With Very Best Regards,
Bobby Jo
You watched the whole video??

Reactions: amigo de christo

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It makes you wonder if God is protecting the Democrats, doesn't it?

It shouldn't take much effort for a person to care for the personal well-being of other human beings rather than complaining about how they don't like the government requiring them to wear a mask and practice social distancing to help stop the spread of a potentially life-threatening virus.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Suppositions; fears; suspicions; accusations; non-existent correlations; could be's; -- REALLY, no person who is familiar with objectivity would fall for virtually ANY of these SCENARIOS presented as FACTS.

But aside from from objectivity, -- satan would love to DESTROY ALL MANKIND, but GOD will ensure that mankind survives to enter the Millennial Kingdom.

So YES I've viewed THE ENTIRE VIDEO, and rejected the FEAR MONGERING exactly as I rejected that OBAMA was not born as a U.S. citizen and so many other SPOOFS. -- NANO TECHNOLOGY BOT CREAMS. I'm reminded of a SPOOF video almost 20 year ago which had all the "right" technological buzz words which would CONVINCE an average person, but it was a JOKE.

And as someone who's had SIGNIFICANT exposure to cutting edge scientific technologies, I know the difference between their purported "Facts" and their "LIES".

Sorry to burst your bubble, but this is a HOAX.
Bobby Jo

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Suppositions; fears; suspicions; accusations; non-existent correlations; could be's; -- REALLY, no person who is familiar with objectivity would fall for virtually ANY of these SCENARIOS presented as FACTS.

But aside from from objectivity, -- satan would love to DESTROY ALL MANKIND, but GOD will ensure that mankind survives to enter the Millennial Kingdom.

So YES I've viewed THE ENTIRE VIDEO, and rejected the FEAR MONGERING exactly as I rejected that OBAMA was not born as a U.S. citizen and so many other SPOOFS. -- NANO TECHNOLOGY BOT CREAMS. I'm reminded of a SPOOF video almost 20 year ago which had all the "right" technological buzz words which would CONVINCE an average person, but it was a JOKE.

And as someone who's had SIGNIFICANT exposure to cutting edge scientific technologies, I know the difference between their purported "Facts" and their "LIES".

Sorry to burst your bubble, but this is a HOAX.
Bobby Jo
Oh, no bubble burst, believe me! We'll see if this is a hoax or not. You may be wrong, my friend.

Reactions: amigo de christo