‘I SAID, YOU ARE GODS’?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So- we have two camps-those who "hear" voices and those who don't-and those who "hear" voices wants to tell those that don't that they are not saved.

I have my Bible-and the sealing of the Holy Spirit and never in my life have I heard the "Kol" of YHVH or the Ruach HaKodesh.

This is getting more and more interesting

Mat_24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Mar_13:22 For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.

Joh_4:48 Then said Jesus unto him, Except ye see signs and wonders, ye will not believe
Well I guess I'm in the third camp. :) One that believes constant communion with the Lord is possible, but that not experiencing it or being aware of it doesn't necessarily mean someone isn't saved. And just a little correction there my brother - this isn't about hearing voices plural but only one voice, the voice of our Shepherd.

Reactions: GTW27 and marks

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So- we have two camps-those who "hear" voices and those who don't-and those who "hear" voices wants to tell those that don't that they are not saved.

I have my Bible-and the sealing of the Holy Spirit and never in my life have I heard the "Kol" of YHVH or the Ruach HaKodesh.

This is getting more and more interesting

Mat_24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Mar_13:22 For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.

Joh_4:48 Then said Jesus unto him, Except ye see signs and wonders, ye will not believe
You also have some who might have heard an audible voice at one time or another .
But even those would never say things like if folks have not heard that voice they are not saved .
We do need to be glued in those scriptures . For sure and for certain .
Cause all things must be tested .

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Allow me a real friendly reminder . I am sure you will agree with it . NEVER FOLLOW THE CESSATIONISTS .
JESUS CHRIST is the SAME . The gifts are meant for one reason . TO EDIFY THE CHURCH .
And we aint HOME YET , SO yeah the churche still has the gifts .
Now i am one who holds firm too , YA GOTTA TEST EVERYTHING that is being done .
Cause i know the dark spirits can mimic things . I seen kundanli all over folks .
They go acting the clown , twisting and jerking , and acting UNSEEMINGLY .
Barking like dogs , stuttering words and the messages , WELL IT CONTRADICTS THE BIBLE BIG TIME .
One lady who was in ADULTERY , stood up before the church
and starts doing the oddest head jerks
and talking about a GOLDEN ELEPHANT . YEAH , THAT AINT COMING FROM GOD FOLKS .
Not to mention the message was on WORLDLY JUNK , prophesying of money and pipe dreams . YEAH IT AINT COMING FROM GOD .
But I KNOW you know that .
All the gifts are STILL HERE for the church . And not everyone will have the same gift .
Some will still speak in tongues . OH YES TONGUES IS REAL .
Some will still interpret . healings are still real . Its all still here and available .
Spiritual discernment IS REAL . All the gifts are still real . ITS THE SAME GOD , SAME CHRIST , SAME SPIRIT .
SO oh yes i do not follow cessationists .
BUT , and again i say BUT , IF anything contradicts scrips , I SHUN IT AND REAL FAST .
Cause a lot of folks in the nar , prosperity , charasemetic . WELL lets just say KUNDANLINI is at work
and a spirit of divination is at work . So allow me some parting words .
READ BIBLE , LOVE BIBLE , EMBRACE ER WORD OF GOD . cause i have never seen delusion
like i am seeing today within christendom and the world to unify all under a false love to be as one .
Allow me this reminder too . I had rather be dead and rotted in the ground than to take a sip of that false lovey cup .
Sure, though I was just talking about gift in the sense of how the Lord chooses to communicate to individual souls at different times. Whether in a vision, dream, still small voice, signs, angels, quickening scripture, unctions, or through words that someone else speaks that God quickens, etc. Gosh, He can even make a donkey deliver His message when He wants to! If things like this were happening under the old covenant, how much more under the new.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I guess I'm in the third camp. :) One that believes constant communion with the Lord is possible, but that not experiencing it or being aware of it doesn't necessarily mean someone isn't saved. And just a little correction there my brother - this isn't about hearing voices plural but only one voice, the voice of our Shepherd.

The Holy Spirit is our guide and the bible is our book . Yep .
Some folks even in the DAY of CHRIST heard the audible voice of GOD on that moutain .
Some might hear Him at times like that . Some might not . BUT ALL lambs do have the HOLY SPIRIT
and it works IN our conscious . Its like i was saying yesterday .
About what had happened . That lady walked into the store
and IMMEDIATELY i knew she had been involved in witchcraft , tarot cards .
SO i told her . She was shocked . THAT is how the LORD does work .
Just like in acts too . HOW DID PETER KNOW about the land . The land that annais and saphira had sold .
THE HOLY SPIRIT let peter know .
Just as it let me KNOW about that lady . IT was an unction . I just suddenly knew she had been in witchcraft .

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The Holy Spirit is our guide and the bible is our book . Yep .
Some folks even in the DAY of CHRIST heard the audible voice of GOD on that moutain .
Some might hear Him at times like that . Some might not . BUT ALL lambs do have the HOLY SPIRIT
and it works IN our conscious . Its like i was saying yesterday .
About what had happened . That lady walked into the store
and IMMEDIATELY i knew she had been involved in witchcraft , tarot cards .
SO i told her . She was shocked . THAT is how the LORD does work .
Just like in acts too . HOW DID PETER KNOW about the land . The land that annais and saphira had sold .
THE HOLY SPIRIT let peter know .
Just as it let me KNOW about that lady . IT was an unction . I just suddenly knew she had been in witchcraft .
Yes, that is a word of knowledge that scripture mentions. God speaks to us in many different ways and for different reasons. One which is to guide and direct us and let us know His will for us personally...we should never lose sight of our own personal condition and the need to be in His will for us personally because He will say to those on His day to depart from Him who were doing all kinds of things "for God" but apparently not doing His will. Was Moses doing God's will when he slew the Egyptian? Likewise we can minister death thinking we are doing God's will when all we are doing is what seems right to us. Moses still needed to die to himself, to the point where he no longer considered himself to be God's man of the hour and no longer even thought he was worthy or able to serve. Not until then did God actually send him to go set His people free. People can have gifts and callings but they flow through the flesh until that flesh is broken and we get thoroughly refined. After that Moses was talking with God face to face....and that is what I believe (subject to confirmation) the OP is talking about basically. I don't know if he will come back to comment further and clarify some things.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa

There's a reason why I say "voices" sister-but I don't receive any notifications.
:)

Reactions: amigo de christo

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So-you don't do a thing without the Lord telling you, in an audible voice what is your next move?

Sorry not to get back to you sooner.

If you understand what it expected for perfection, and since ALL UNRIGHTEOUSNESS IS SIN then also what is required to not "sin", then you would understand who and what Jesus Christ actually does. Of course God is spirit, and to say "audible" we are talking about sound waves and not God talking to you - but it you get rid of the "audible" to the statement Johann makes above, then you have Jesus Christ, and what He does - and why He alone is perfect!! Not even the angels in heaven who serve Him are perfect.

So where does that leave everyone else except the Christ?

It leaves us in a position of trying to listen to Him and doing what He says!

God judges the heart!!!!!

So are we making an effort to try and listen to Him by faith (the belief that He is there with us) and do what He says, or are we saying in our heart that He is not their with us to be heard from, so that we really don't believe in Him???

What is amazing to me is who little understanding we have - and that includes me - but not just me!

Understanding comes from Jesus Christ our Lord and that from His words spoken to us via His Holy Spirit. If we don't listen to Him by faith we don't begin to get an understanding of what is going on around us!!!

And if you do listen to Him by faith, you begin to get an understanding of who far off you are from being God, and the more you listen to Him the more you understand who far off you are from being God. And because I have being spending some time ever day listening to Him for over 20 years now I have some small bit of understanding of how silly even the question "
So-you don't do a thing without the Lord telling you, in an audible voice what is your next move?

Is - I mean if anyone was spending even a little time listening to Him on those days called "Today" they would understand enough to not write audible voice"! One of the first things you figure out is the God is spirit, so He doesn't talk to you in an audible voice, but there are times when He decides to make His voice clear enough to you that it might sound audible - but not often. That starts to take away the "faith" part, and it is important to us to have to listen by faith!!!

You see, that we people have a hard time wanting to hear from Him, because of our pride. And having to use "faith" to hear from Him is the key to getting us to want to listen to Him! To help you understand let me give you a little saying He once told me:

He told me" "Karl, to listen to a Rock you have to listen very close."

Num 20:8 “Take the rod; and you and your brother Aaron assemble the congregation and speak to the rock before their eyes, that it may yield its water. You shall thus bring forth water for them out of the rock and let the congregation and their beasts drink.”

The Lord speaks to us in parable and dark sayings, to teach us and help us understand:

Ps 78:2 I will open my mouth in a parable; I will utter dark sayings of old,

And king Solomon wrote about knowing the sayings:

Prov 1:5,6 A wise man will hear and increase in learning,
And a man of understanding will acquire wise counsel,
To understand a proverb and a figure,
The words of the wise and their riddles.

Wise counsel comes from God (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit) and His kingdom (the angels) who He sometimes sends to minister to us.

Heb 1:14 Are they not all ministering spirits, sent out to render service for the sake of those who will inherit salvation?

Therefore, if any person does not hear with their spiritual ears then they are not a wise man at all, and are not increasing in learning, despite what they think! In fact they don't even believe in Jesus Christ, who is Understanding, and so do not have Understanding in their life!! You have to hear from Him, Understanding who is the Word of God and the Rock, via the Holy Spirit speaking to your spirit to even begin to understand that God is spirit!!

So how can a person that does not hear from our Lord Jesus Christ by faith, begin to even understand what is meant by God is spirit, much less that the Lord our God, Jesus Christ, is Understanding, and is heard by Him sending His Holy Spirit with his words (the Words of God) to speak to our spirit.

So I could tell you that the "rod" which Moses took with Him was representative of the Holy Spirit who indeed helped assemble the congregation and made it possible to speak to the Rock which is representative of Jesus Christ the Lord our God, and which causes the flow of water, which is representative of the words from God the Father which flow to us thru the Rock (Jesus Christ), because we have the rod (the Holy Spirit). I can tell you all that but you can't really understand it until you actually seek to hear from the Lord by faith!!!

But I have been telling you this over and over and over and over and over, using scripture, after scripture, after scripture, after scripture, and you still don't have understanding, even the extremely basic first understanding that God is spirit!! So have you not proved that you don't believe that God is there with us all the time!!

Still I tell you, you can find enough faith in yourself to try and hear from the Rock, even though you think it impossible to hear from a rock!!

Therefore again I say " speak to the rock before their eyes".

And if you are not sure how to begin, try asking Him a question!! Indeed, I might be rude, looking at how you want to test me, for saying I hear from the Lord. So just be careful you don't test the Lord like you have tried to do with me. So I give you some advice - ask Him a different question, because even He might give you an answer that makes mine look soft by comparison.

He told the Jews though Malichi:

Mal 2:1-3
“And now this commandment is for you, O priests.
If you do not listen, and if you do not take it to heart to give honor to My name,” says the LORD of hosts, “then I will send the curse upon you and I will curse your blessings; and indeed, I have cursed them already, because you are not taking it to heart.
“Behold, I am going to rebuke your offspring, and I will spread refuse on your faces, the refuse of your feasts; and you will be taken away with it.

The thing is; He does what He says!! So don't ask Him a "sarcastic question like:

You will want to change it to something like: 'Lord, is it true that you do and say only what the Father tells you?' - or you might try "Lord, how to you feel about me?" That is a question I normally have those honestly seeking the Lord to start with?

Even thru Malichi the Lord told those same Jews which He was upset with for not taking it to heart to listen with the heart to listen to His voice with has always been near - even found in their heart:

Mal 1:2 “I have loved you,” says the LORD. But you say, “How have You loved us?” “Was not Esau Jacob’s brother?” declares the LORD. “Yet I have loved Jacob;

I tell you to this very day, the Lord loves the off-spring of Jacob, the Jews, and Christians are grafted in, so that if anyone hears His voice and honestly opens up to Him, He will come into them via His Holy Spirit and speak with them and them with Him!! Of course that mean having to hear from the Rock, and can you believe for that?

Last edited:
Reactions: Lizbeth

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If we are on speaking terms with God, like a question and answer session, why have scripture or fellowship or anything but a series of questions for the Lord and listening to His reply, like a robot, tell me what to do and I will do it.
I'm all about the Scriptures, please don't misunderstand. But can you give me any reason why we cannot have conversation with our Creator?

To answer your question, why all these other things, the reason is that we have a rich life filled with goodness both being received and given. Like a robot? It's never seemed so to me.

Are we not able to ask Him a question and receive an answer? I believe we are.

Much love!

Reactions: Azim and Lizbeth

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God did at one time appear and speak in form and an audible voice to mankind. It is evidenced throughout the Old Testament. A few instances are recorded in the New, of Peter, and Paul.

Since the outpouring of the Holy Ghost, he is our voice, by as has been said, the unction to do, go and say. It has been rare that I have heard him speak to my ear, but has happened. I talk with God the same as I talk to and with man. Sometimes the answer is with the word or an
inspiration !

What I, myself, find far more interesting and I can only find one account of such is transportation of the whole of a man, in the NT.
Acts 8 KJV
And both Philip and the eunuch went down into the water, and he baptized him. Now when they came up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord caught Philip away, so that the eunuch saw him no more; and he went on his way rejoicing. But Philip was found at Azotus.

God is the same yesterday, today and forever, sadly man seems to only get worse in lack of faith !

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, that is a word of knowledge that scripture mentions. God speaks to us in many different ways and for different reasons. One which is to guide and direct us and let us know His will for us personally...we should never lose sight of our own personal condition and the need to be in His will for us personally because He will say to those on His day to depart from Him who were doing all kinds of things "for God" but apparently not doing His will. Was Moses doing God's will when he slew the Egyptian? Likewise we can minister death thinking we are doing God's will when all we are doing is what seems right to us. Moses still needed to die to himself, to the point where he no longer considered himself to be God's man of the hour and no longer even thought he was worthy or able to serve. Not until then did God actually send him to go set His people free. People can have gifts and callings but they flow through the flesh until that flesh is broken and we get thoroughly refined. After that Moses was talking with God face to face....and that is what I believe (subject to confirmation) the OP is talking about basically. I don't know if he will come back to comment further and clarify some things.
Moses never saw himself WORTHY to serve . Not if we read the bible .
Moses was pratically begging GOD to send someone else . Moses of course got rebuked for his fear .
But yes , many do NOT THE WILL OF GOD . YOU SPOT ON RIGHT BOUT THAT DEAR SISTER .
Cause many refuse to submit to CHRIST . OH sure they can do some good works
BUT man how they hunger to serve the god of the mirror . THEY GONNA DEFEND THEIR SINS to the death .
BELIEVE . Did you know that most might claim to believe in GOD , but they sure dont BELIEVE GOD .
Would you like an explanation .
Adam and eve believed IN GOD , but they chose to BELIEVE WHAT THE SERPENT SAID OVER WHAT GOD said .
AKA most folks can holler i believe in GOD , but they sure dont seem to BELIEVE HIS WORDS .
THEY REFUSE TO BELIEVE HIS TESTIMONY ABOUT HIS SON .
THEY REFUSE TO BELIEVE JESUS OWN WORDS about what would occur to those who Heard and yet REJECTED , BELIEVED NOT ON HIM .
TIS like the serpent at the tree . DID GOD REALLY SAY . DID CHRIST REALLY SAY
NAY NAY sayeth the serpent , YE shall not surely perish if ye believe NOT in HE WHOM GOD DID SEND .
ONLY IT AINT WHAT GOD OR CHRIST SAID .
BEHOLD , WONDER AND PERISH . check out that last word . PERISH
for i will work a work in your day that ye will in no wise BELIEVE .
AND PAUL WARNED THEM JEWS AND ALL , BEWARE lest that which is written COME UPON YOU .
SO my advice is , WE BETTNOTBE , or better not be , BUYING INTO THE LIE OF SATAN and his all inclusive verison
of love and of god . PREACH JESUS is all i can say . And all things HE DID teach and later the aposetls did and all
sound biblcal doctrine . HIT THE TRENCHES SISTER , you know by now this lamb IS GOING OUT
the way i came in . FAITHFUL TO CHRIST JESUS
OH and PS , you are not being accused of being all inclusive . I am just generally reminding us all .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God did at one time appear and speak in form and an audible voice to mankind. It is evidenced throughout the Old Testament. A few instances are recorded in the New, of Peter, and Paul.

Since the outpouring of the Holy Ghost, he is our voice, by as has been said, the unction to do, go and say. It has been rare that I have heard him speak to my ear, but has happened. I talk with God the same as I talk to and with man. Sometimes the answer is with the word or an
inspiration !

What I, myself, find far more interesting and I can only find one account of such is transportation of the whole of a man, in the NT.
Acts 8 KJV
And both Philip and the eunuch went down into the water, and he baptized him. Now when they came up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord caught Philip away, so that the eunuch saw him no more; and he went on his way rejoicing. But Philip was found at Azotus.

God is the same yesterday, today and forever, sadly man seems to only get worse in lack of faith !
Faith . IF One truly BELIEVES GOD they BELIEVE WHAT HE SAID .
THEIR FAITH IS IN HIM .
yet how i see a dead end faith today . OH its dead too .
For though many say I BELIEVE IN GOD , I DO BELIEVE IN JESUS ,
They sure dont seem to beleive HIS WORDS . Now do they ...
Adam and eve fell hard for beliving the serpent over GOD . GOD SAID YE SHALL SURELY DIE
Sepernt said YE shall not surely die . GUESS WHO THEYBELIEVED .
JESUS said go and preach the gospel to all
he who hears and beleives shall be saved , He who believeth not shall be ................DAMNED .
WHICH ONE WE GONNA BELIEVE . JESUS or the all inclusive . exactly . JESUS FOR US SISTER .
YOU HIT THE TRENCHES full force . The devil and his soliders take no time off decieving
AND WE TAKE NOT TIME OF Exposing them lies and pointing ONLY TO CHRIST JESUS .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

inspiration !

Acts 8 KJV

Oh they got faith , BUTS ITS IN THE WRONG ONE SISTER . THEY BELIEVE AS CHILDREN
the lies of men gone wrong , OVER THE TRUTH OF GOD and HIS HOLY WORDS .
thus , ITS DEAD FAITH for many .
MEN gonna do as men gonna do . Churches gonna do as churches gonna do
andthe world will unify as one under who it desires .
BUT THE LAMBS , NOW THEY GONNA DO AS JESUS SAID TO DO and THEY UNIFY UNDER HE ALONE , HIS WORDS
HIS TEACHINGS are upon their heart by the HOLY GHOST .
ITS A WAR dear sister , and its for the souls of men . We are in the final hour
and its grown massive now sister . THEY have the numbers and their numbers grow daily .
BUT THE LAMBS HAVE GOD , HAVE CHRIST . WE WIN SISTER . WE WIN no matter what cometh against us .
FOR JESUS HAS WON and the lambs shall one day forever be in paradise WITH HE WHO HAS SAVED US .
KEEP THE FAITH FIRM TO THE END my dear sister . We shall feast in our bibles and follow the GLORIOUS LORD

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Something I find fascinating as well,

Colossians 2:5 KJV
For though I be absent in the flesh, yet am I with you in the spirit, joying and beholding your order, and the stedfastness of your faith in Christ.

Much love!

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Moses never saw himself WORTHY to serve . Not if we read the bible .
Moses was pratically begging GOD to send someone else . Moses of course got rebuked for his fear .
But yes , many do NOT THE WILL OF GOD . YOU SPOT ON RIGHT BOUT THAT DEAR SISTER .
Cause many refuse to submit to CHRIST . OH sure they can do some good works
BUT man how they hunger to serve the god of the mirror . THEY GONNA DEFEND THEIR SINS to the death .
BELIEVE . Did you know that most might claim to believe in GOD , but they sure dont BELIEVE GOD .
Would you like an explanation .
Adam and eve believed IN GOD , but they chose to BELIEVE WHAT THE SERPENT SAID OVER WHAT GOD said .
AKA most folks can holler i believe in GOD , but they sure dont seem to BELIEVE HIS WORDS .
THEY REFUSE TO BELIEVE HIS TESTIMONY ABOUT HIS SON .
THEY REFUSE TO BELIEVE JESUS OWN WORDS about what would occur to those who Heard and yet REJECTED , BELIEVED NOT ON HIM .
TIS like the serpent at the tree . DID GOD REALLY SAY . DID CHRIST REALLY SAY
NAY NAY sayeth the serpent , YE shall not surely perish if ye believe NOT in HE WHOM GOD DID SEND .
ONLY IT AINT WHAT GOD OR CHRIST SAID .
BEHOLD , WONDER AND PERISH . check out that last word . PERISH
for i will work a work in your day that ye will in no wise BELIEVE .
AND PAUL WARNED THEM JEWS AND ALL , BEWARE lest that which is written COME UPON YOU .
SO my advice is , WE BETTNOTBE , or better not be , BUYING INTO THE LIE OF SATAN and his all inclusive verison
of love and of god . PREACH JESUS is all i can say . And all things HE DID teach and later the aposetls did and all
sound biblcal doctrine . HIT THE TRENCHES SISTER , you know by now this lamb IS GOING OUT
the way i came in . FAITHFUL TO CHRIST JESUS
OH and PS , you are not being accused of being all inclusive . I am just generally reminding us all .
God's strength is made perfect in our weakness. Moses started out in his own strength, with all the advantages/strengths of his life in Egypt and the flesh, but after his sojourn in the wilderness had become weak in self to where he was ready to be sent by the Lord. This reminds me of where it says we must become as little children to enter the kingdom of heaven....no longer reliant on self but reliant on God in weakness like a little child. I see a difference between this:

Act 7:22
And Moses was learned in all the wisdom of the Egyptians, and was mighty in words and in deeds.

and this:

Exo 4:10
And Moses said unto the LORD, O my Lord, I am not eloquent, neither heretofore, nor since thou hast spoken unto thy servant: but I am slow of speech, and of a slow tongue.

See how he started out:

Exo 2:11-14

And it came to pass in those days, when Moses was grown, that he went out unto his brethren, and looked on their burdens: and he spied an Egyptian smiting an Hebrew, one of his brethren.

And he looked this way and that way, and when he saw that there was no man, he slew the Egyptian, and hid him in the sand.

And when he went out the second day, behold, two men of the Hebrews strove together: and he said to him that did the wrong, Wherefore smitest thou thy fellow?

And he said, Who made thee a prince and a judge over us? intendest thou to kill me, as thou killedst the Egyptian? And Moses feared, and said, Surely this thing is known.

Act 7:25
For he supposed his brethren would have understood how that God by his hand would deliver them: but they understood not.

as opposed to this after the wilderness:

Exo 3:11
But Moses said to God, “Who am I that I should go to Pharaoh, and that I should bring the children of Israel out of Egypt?”

There was a big change in the way he saw himself. Moses' earlier zeal reminds me a little of how things went with Peter too, as well as other disciples..." Lord, should we command fire from heaven to consume them as Elijah did?" This is not to condemn any of them because all flesh is the same and that is how it generally goes with us as well. :) We are subjected to refining and chastisements because we need it to help us grow and become as little children.