“destroy”

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
thing is see, i give opinions and make it very plain i am doing so, while imo it is you who is making statements of truth as though you know something, and you even testify of yourself to bolster the illusion? i can quote these if you like, too
Nevermind that you are changing the subject once again, with this latest subject change.

now maybe i'm off here ok, but you might consider the possibility

I quote verses and any other info I have. Other posters can do with it is a wish.

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
ha well that is your perception, but see none of my Qs even got noticed, let alone hammered.
and you are allowed to ignore conversation and preach if you want to, ok, i am not the Thread Arbiter here
you are also allowed to change the subject every time you are feeling cornered,
deflecting is also legal, none of these things are even classified as sins necessarily, ok?

and fwiw i am way worse off than you, bc i know what sins are and i still do them willingly, or at least voluntarily enough.
What do you do with all of your waste plastic, for instance? Just toss it, i guess?
It disappears from view real good then, huh; we feel like we're really on top of it when it's all nice and bundled in the trash, eh?

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ha well that is your perception, but see none of my Qs even got noticed, let alone hammered.
and you are allowed to ignore conversation and preach if you want to, ok, i am not the Thread Arbiter here

I don't see it that way. I see you pushing the KJVOnly agenda without dealing with issues others point out to you. That is not conversation that is you preaching.

Plus a total lack of logic on other issues, such as dinosaurs. You refuse to read the material I presented to you while being totally unable to defend your position.

People have a tendency of not responding to people when they do such things.

Need to step back and think about it.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I don't see it that way.
lol, "i don't see any questions, what questions, there are no questions" lol
and...you're rubber, i'm glue now, yes, fine, have a nice evening, done that about to death already today thanks.

fwiw i do not even have a position @ dinosaurs, and you could have simply answered the Q, but you need like readership or something, validation i guess, sorry, i'm not your boy

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I have posted on and explain this issue several times

Commentaries by CoreIssue
and no one is listening, yet you will not take a hint, see

any decent insights in here will be overshadowed by the fact that you now know for a fact--as opposed to merely believing, see, that is for chumps right--that every word that comes from your Chosen Lips is Absolute Truth, thus making this the best example of a deceived determinist that i could possibly ref, although of course that is not how you see that, right, and after all, you are the one Standing There, making all of the determinations, ergo you cannot possibly be wrong
First of all, why would you even ask me to retype all that material I linked you to here when you can read it there?
bc you are hallucinating in the extreme, and i never asked you for a sermon, but merely a reply, see,

"yes, all dinosaur excavations have been doctored" or whatever, which of course does not serve you either, does it
So when did this happen? When the earth was divided in the days of Peleg.
and then you woke up, see, Pangea began breaking up like 175 million years ago, give or take, and Peleg lived at the breakup of human society, as v10 makes abundantly clear imo, give or take 10 thousand years ago, but then why trust peer-reviewed evidence when you have interpretation, right. They are all in a conspiracy, i'm sure

have a nice evening, and pls don't take this too hard, every new "convert" is dying to be perceived as a teacher, not realizing that that is a death sentence, not realizing the Hegelian dialectic they manifest every time they open their ignorant pie-holes, bc after all Hegelian is some new wave thing or whatever, you have nothing to do whatsoever with Hegelian, right
:rolleyes:

now of course i am the jerk here now, right, and you are still the misunderstood Golden Boy or whatever, but see how all this could be avoided with the simple addition of "I believe it was when the earth was divided in the days of Peleg," which i don't mind telling you this--wising up the marks, iow--bc i already know that you aren't even reading this down here, lol, and it won't matter even if you are, bc you can't hear me anyway. So do your best, try the "i'm rubber you're glue" trick now and see what happens ok, pretend you are not a determinist just like you pretended i was preaching at you, right after i pointed that out, and see what happens bro.

goodnight

Last edited:

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and no one is listening, yet you will not take a hint, see

any decent insights in here will be overshadowed by the fact that you now know for a fact--as opposed to merely believing, see, that is for chumps right--that every word that comes from your Chosen Lips is Absolute Truth, thus making this the best example of a deceived determinist that i could possibly ref, although of course that is not how you see that, right, and after all, you are the one Standing There, making all of the determinations

no one asked for a sermon, but merely an answer

bc you are hallucinating in the extreme, and i never asked you for a sermon, but merely a reply, see
and then you woke up, see, Pangea began breaking up like 175 million years ago, give or take, and Peleg lived at the breakup of human society, as v10 makes abundantly clear, give or take 10 thousand years ago, but then why trust peer-reviewed evidence when you have interpretation, right. They are all in a conspiracy, i'm sure

have a nice evening, and pls don't take this too hard, every new "convert" is dying to be perceived as a teacher, not realizing that that is a death sentence, not realizing the Hegelian dialectic they manifest every time they open their ignorant pie-holes, bc after all Hegelian is some new wave thing or whatever, you have nothing to do whatsoever with Hegelian, right
:rolleyes:

You conveniently dodged the war in heaven which Defeats your argument.

And you trapped yourself. You just admitted that the Earth is ancient. Then you claim Peleg was 10,000 years ago. But those who deny pre-Adamic stageSay it is only 6000 years old.

Except for ideal conditions fossilization takes a very long time.

You're running into problems with your claims all over the place. I am not.

As for the covenants, the one in Hebrews and Jeremiah is only to the houses of Israel and Judah. And in it the stone Temple will return, animal sacrifices, Jews will be back in Israel and distributed among the 12 tribes with the Levites being Temple priests again.

There's no way you can equate the blood covenant Jesus talked about at the Last Supper with the one to the houses of Israel and Judah.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
congrats, you managed to post 70 before i posted 69 once again,
so no doubt your reply is well considered rofl

you don't even know where heaven is, but yes my opinion might be superceded, i even hope that it is, only trust me you have not accomplished that yet ok. i am not here to play Duelling Interpretations with you.

unless you actually respond to something meaningful up there, Hegelian or something else relevant to today, i'll give you the last word here ok, and best of luck to you Standing There

Last edited:

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
congrats, you managed to post 70 before i posted 69 once again,
so no doubt your reply is well considered rofl

you don't even know where heaven is, but yes my opinion might be superceded, i even hope that it is, only trust me you have not accomplished that yet ok. i am not here to play Duelling Interpretations with you.

Heaven where God dwells is the third heaven, making it in order atmosphere-outer- space- heaven

Let every reader decide for themselves.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
well i'm sure not big on doctrines but God's Omniscience seems pretty settled to me, so i reject your arbitrary determination of where God is too no offense. The 3rd heaven is a useful construct that is valid in certain perspectives though imo, don' get me wrong

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well i'm sure not big on doctrines but God's Omniscience seems pretty settled to me, so i reject your arbitrary determination of where God is too no offense. The 3rd heaven is a useful construct that is valid in certain perspectives though imo, don' get me wrong

Every description of heaven in the Bible is very physical in nature.

I know many try to paint it as just a spiritual place, but I can't find justification for that in the Bible.

I think spiritual is a reality that operates Inside or outside the physical but is not bound by its laws.

But that is a whole other discussion that would be nothing but opinions.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Genesis 6:11-13 says: “The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence. [12] And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth. [13] And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.”

“...and, behold, I will destory them with the earth.”

...with the earth. What does ‘destory’ here mean because the earth is still here, yes?

Genesis 8:22
[22] While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.

Agree "destroy".

Destroy, does not mean "non-existent".

Destroy simply means, "things destroyed", become a "form of something else".

Destroy a building, it becomes a form of rubble, it doesn't disappear.

Remove the Rubble, the Rubble simply is placed in another place and no longer in its original place and form.

The mountains and oceans shall become no longer in their original place, yet Land will remain upon the earth, but not like you have been able to see with human eyes...and other changes as well.

God Bless,
Merry Christmas,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Every description of heaven in the Bible is very physical in nature.

I know many try to paint it as just a spiritual place, but I can't find justification for that in the Bible.

I think spiritual is a reality that operates Inside or outside the physical but is not bound by its laws.

But that is a whole other discussion that would be nothing but opinions.

Men equate Physical with sight.

God has a BODY....however it is not LIKE an earthly mans BODY.

Gods BODY can not BE SEEN by Earthly men...Until such day, a mans Body is Transformed; then such a Transformed man man shall SEE God as He is.

God Bless,
Merry Christmas,
Taken

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
bc the flesh does profit after all, yes, but wadr you did not address the post

I was only addressing the point of heaven being presented as a spiritual place in construction.
Men equate Physical with sight.

God has a BODY....however it is not LIKE an earthly mans BODY.

Gods BODY can not BE SEEN by Earthly men...Until such day, a mans Body is Transformed; then such a Transformed man man shall SEE God as He is.

God Bless,
Merry Christmas,
Taken

The human body is confined to the universe and bound by the laws thereof.

The human body can die, a spiritual body cannot.

The spiritual body can walk through a physical wall and do other things a physical body cannot.

Atheists have a problem with not being able to analyze the spiritual in a laboratory. But a lab deals with physical, not spirit.

The description of God's throne in Revelations makes me think of coherent energy on a scale we cannot comprehend.