“We Shall Come for Your Head Soon”:

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Google==“We Shall Come for Your Head Soon”:

The persecution of Christians in this evil world has become endemic and is about to get much worse worldwide.
Those that are left behind on rapture day must then try to live under anti-Christ rule when those that become believers will be hunted down and killed(beheaded).
Revelation 20:4 4I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They came to life

interesting translation for reign “they came to life”.

and they came to life
ἔζησαν
(ezēsan)
2198: to live
from prim. roots zé- and z

Strong's Greek: 2198. ζάω (zaó) -- to live

1. to live, be among the living, be alive (not lifeless, not dead):

2. emphatically, and in the Messianic sense, to enjoy real life, i. e. to have true life and worthy of the name — active, blessed, endless in the kingdom of God

3. to live i. e. pass life,

living water,
(cf. our spring water)

to be no longer dead, to recover life, be restored to life:

He is the Head... of “they came to Life”
Life is in them.
John 11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

Last edited: