1.) Blood Washed, and then... : 2.) Spiritually Renewed..= Born again.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Reader,

The word of God, is more than a book.

Its spiritual, its living, and its REVELATION. Its Light for Life. Its "Milk" its "Prophecy"... "Its a lamp and a light"... and it has the ability to read your mind and separate soul and spirit.

Now, when we see this..>"W.ord" of God.. so that the "W" is capitalized in a bible verse... then we are looking at a verse that is specifically talking about Jesus or God.

Notice....

"the bible is the .. .word of God".

"The Word, became flesh and dwelt among us".

Now, notice this verse... Reader.

"""""""Not by works of righteousness which we have done,.... but according to GOD's mercy God saved us,.."""""

HOW?

1st.) by the washing of regeneration,....... 2nd.) and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

What has to happen 1st ....is the washing, is the "blood atonement" applied...... and then the "renewing" 2
nd.) that is to be born again<.

(keep reading).....

Notice carefully that the washing, comes BEFORE the "renewing of the Holy Ghost".

So, the Washing, is... 1.) to become "made righteous"... so that the "renewing"... can then happen..as
2.) = "born again".

You have to be cleaned, "made free from sin" before......... you can be "born again".,..... as otherwise, you'd be born again, still unforgiven.

So, we give God our faith in Christ, and God accepts our faith, to CLEAN US, WASH US in the BLood of JESUS>

And now being WASHED, "made free from sin".. .God can Join Himself to us, and does, and we are BORN AGAIN... "one with God", 'In Christ" as a NEW Creation.

Last edited:

Prycejosh1987

May 20, 2024
Balsall Heath
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Such a powerful statement. I understand that we can become gods (small G) when we adapt the nature of God within and connect to Him and rely on His authority and have His values.

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reader,

The word of God, is more than a book.

Its spiritual, its living, and its REVELATION. Its Light for Life. Its "Milk" its "Prophecy"... "Its a lamp and a light"... and it has the ability to read your mind and separate soul and spirit.

Now, when we see this..>"W.ord" of God.. so that the "W" is capitalized in a bible verse... then we are looking at a verse that is specifically talking about Jesus or God.

Notice....

"the bible is the .. .word of God".

"The Word, became flesh and dwelt among us".

Now, notice this verse... Reader.

"""""""Not by works of righteousness which we have done,.... but according to GOD's mercy God saved us,.."""""

HOW?

1st.) by the washing of regeneration,....... 2nd.) and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

What has to happen 1st ....is the washing, is the "blood atonement" applied...... and then the "renewing" 2
nd.) that is to be born again<.

(keep reading).....

Notice carefully that the washing, comes BEFORE the "renewing of the Holy Ghost".

So, the Washing, is... 1.) to become "made righteous"... so that the "renewing"... can then happen..as
2.) = "born again".

You have to be cleaned, "made free from sin" before......... you can be "born again".,..... as otherwise, you'd be born again, still unforgiven.

So, we give God our faith in Christ, and God accepts our faith, to CLEAN US, WASH US in the BLood of JESUS>

And now being WASHED, "made free from sin".. .God can Join Himself to us, and does, and we are BORN AGAIN... "one with God", 'In Christ" as a NEW Creation.
Good points! Glad I didn't have to "clean up my act" before His acceptance ❤️
It would have been nice to have a few verse notations here though. If this were a bible study I would look this all up as the honorable Berean brother, I really would! But, it would take some time to do that and I'd rather read some other posts I've not gotten to :running: