1 Cor 3:10

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Feb 12, 2013
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Corinthians 3:10
King James Version (KJV)

[SIZE=small]10 [/SIZE]According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon.

1 Corinthians 3:10
GOD’S WORD Translation (GW)

[SIZE=small]10 [/SIZE]As a skilled and experienced builder, I used the gift that God gave me to lay the foundation for that building. However, someone else is building on it. Each person must be careful how he builds on it.

GOD’S WORD Translation (GW)

Copyright © 1995 by God's Word to the Nations. Used by permission of Baker Publishing Group

My thoughts.

We must be careful when spreading the gospel so, that there is not to much focus on us and that the truth does not change as time goes.

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
There is only one foundation and that is Christ being the only One Word that we must follow for he is the way, the TRUTH and the LIFE. We must not turn to the left or to the right as to build upon a CROOKED foundation but keep our eyes looking strait ahead upon the Word(Christ) that has been exalted up in front of us. MY sheep (will) hear my voice(Word) and a strangers voice(anti-Word) they will not follow(listen to) says God.
Blessings

Reactions: clark thompson