1 Cosmetic you just can't live without

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some men had their eyeliner inked;)
I once worked with a woman who did that...it looked horrid and especially as she aged, blech! She was the last person I thought would ever do such a permanent thing! Oh well...have not seen her in years, maybe it's so faded and broken up by now that she can use regular liner again.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I once worked with a woman who did that...it looked horrid and especially as she aged, blech! She was the last person I thought would ever do such a permanent thing! Oh well...have not seen her in years, maybe it's so faded and broken up by now that she can use regular liner again.
I've heard of eyebrow tattoos but not eye liner.

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Nancy

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I find false eye lashes to be irritating also. Particurly when you rub your lash and then you can't find one and it ends up being on your forehead at the end of the night....:( or you may find it has jumped ship and a passerby has it on the back of their hand :confused: or in their drink:rolleyes:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D,

I so wish I could use my own emoji this gave me a belly laugh. I am very visual so I saw the words you wrote, Angelina......lol

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ok this is a fun thread for all the sisters in the Lord in here, what is 1 Cosmetic you can't live without? me i can't live without lip gloss,

lip gloss and a little mascara goes a long way I think. It takes me all of thirty minutes, sometimes less to shower, dress, dry my hair and put on makeup for work…then I’m out the door. But the two things I don’t skip are lip gloss and mascara. Even if I run out of time to curl or run the straightener through my hair…I still need mascara especially. Mostly because at 53 my lashes have thinned and grown shorter. A little mascara brings them back to life to where I look like I have lashes. o_O

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
About a yr ago i did some research on castor oil and its beauty benefits.
Now CO is made from castor beans which is in the night shade or poison category,same as ricin which kills.

Now it can be used to treat genetial infections,is in H & B products. It has potent antifungal properties and kills micro organisms......and it's way cheap to buy.

It is used for hair follicle stimulation for growth, reduces wrinkles, redness ,crows ft., stretch marks and scarring. I use it about twice a wk overnight. Do I look 65, plz don't say yes......lol or I'm really deceived.....lol

Last edited:

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I don't often use soap on my face but sometimes I will use baby oil. I just rub it on and then remove it with a warm face cloth and rinse. I saw it on TV but the woman use olive oil.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m an anomaly, I think. I don’t even own any makeup. I’ve worn it in the past. I would go buy some makeup, use it for a few days, then stop because it was so uncomfortable. It just feels yucky to me. Then a few years later, I’d go buy some more because what I had was old and didn’t smell good, and same thing, wear it a few times and then recall that I hated the feeling of it on me!

Sometimes I look at someone with fake eyelashes and I think, oh my gosh, if I couldn’t even stand the feel of mascara on me, I’d probably go insane with those things glued onto my eyes!

Oh, and one time, I was maybe late 20{s, a girlfriend talked me into getting fake nails. It felt so claustrophobic they only lasted 2 days before I got them off.

You sound like me. My eyelashes are really short have been all my life so mascara usually ended up on my skin too bc they were so short.

We really are ALL FEARFULLY AND WONDERFULLY MADE and outside beauty is fleeting. The beauty of the heart and soul shines through in the twinkle of the eye and the genuine smile of caring .

I believe the really only ugly ppl are the ONES inside the body........

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't laugh ladies but I recently started shaving my whole face.

A study was done on the fine white peach fuzz on our faces that is more prevalent at birth and aging.
It is not terminal hair, which means it will not grow back black like a beard, a few may at the lip area but they do that when you bust you lip dirt bike riding as i did at 18. They dont shave for stitches anymore just betadine the area well.

It exfoliates the skin and keeps it glowing with newness and a shine. So the study and ppl say...........

Reactions: shortangel

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Here's an old pic of me on Plymouth Hoe when I used to sport a moustache, but over the years bits of it began to turn grey and it looked like I'd got a barcode under my nose so I shaved it off..:)

Mick-legs.jpg

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's an old pic of me on Plymouth Hoe when I used to sport a moustache, but over the years bits of it began to turn grey and it looked like I'd got a barcode under my nose so I shaved it off..:)

View attachment 24280

Lol,naw it didn't.

Hey men have it made. Shave off your hair who cares bald is sexy.....
Cover your face in a stache and tee or full beard who cares.
Carry a wallet and keys and change in your pockets............. way to easy for you guys..............lol

Reactions: shortangel

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You sound like me. My eyelashes are really short have been all my life so mascara usually ended up on my skin too bc they were so short.

We really are ALL FEARFULLY AND WONDERFULLY MADE and outside beauty is fleeting. The beauty of the heart and soul shines through in the twinkle of the eye and the genuine smile of caring .

I believe the really only ugly ppl are the ONES inside the body........
This is very true dear sister . Pure ugly is what comes out of the person .
There is however one ugly that can also been seen in the outward appearance .
And that is this ...........WHEN a person tries to change their sex and make themselves up as the opposite sex they were born
I have always found that VERY UGLY indeed . But then THAT IS Because ITS NOT the way GOD MADE THEM .
ITS ugly and it too cometh from the heart of man and not o GOD .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have seen a great ugly and it too cometh from the heart of man and not of GOD .
IT is when folks who were born male try and become female or vice versa . That is UGLY .
Be as GOD made us and let none enter into convenant with satan and etc .

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Wynona
You sister have beautiful skin. You look to me to be about 35 or 40 in your pic. If I've overshot your age no offense intended.

It looks like smooth creamy chocolate
((((((((( Hugs))))))))))))

Reactions: Wynona

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Wynona
You sister have beautiful skin. You look to me to be about 35 or 40 in your pic. If I've overshot your age no offense intended.

It looks like smooth creamy chocolate
((((((((( Hugs))))))))))))
Dear sister is still in her twenties . Now let all that has breath praise and thank the glorious Lord .
As for this brother i just hit the big ol FIFTY in march .