1 Cosmetic you just can't live without

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Afterward she often looked surprised.

Much love!
@marks Well, I suppose ppl would say that it would be a quite classy look, really, so if what you say is at least the initial impression, then it's not surprising or unusual. (I reckon your mother-in-law - bless her - doesn't regret the tattooing, anyway.)

Reactions: shortangel

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Depends who does the inking.
@Pearl Oh of course you're right, yes.

Like, there are different skills in tattooing and different sorts of artist.

Like, for example, I expect the artist who did your daughter's tattoos has a skillset that is distinct from the cosmetician who tattoos eyebrows.

Reactions: shortangel

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
1 Cosmetic you just can't live without
A cosmetic...hmmmmm, how is that to be understood?
I apply it to my face, to my hair, in fact
I use it all over my body. It makes me sparkle and shine on the inside and out. Unadulterated it is common as water......and yes what could this possibly be? Welllllllll, dare I say it? WATER!!!!!!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@Pearl I've heard of little matching tattoos as kind of bonding symbols between husbands and wives.

Eyebrow tattoos would be far more suitable for wives, though.
This wife definitely won't be getting one. I wouldn't allow a tattoo artist anywhere near my skin. What happens to tattoos when the people wearing them get old and wrinkly? No thanks.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
She was the last person I thought would ever do such a permanent thing! Oh well...have not seen her in years, maybe it's so faded and broken up by now that she can use regular liner again.
@Nancy Well....I reckon it's best not to make too many assumptions about ppl as regards who would or would not do it.....

Reactions: Nancy

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
What happens to tattoos when the people wearing them get old and wrinkly?....

@Pearl

Well....reminds me a little of what @2 Chr. 34:19 said in her comment:

2 Chr. 34:19 said:
I have a forty yr old tatt-they look ridiculous on wrinkly old skin :) )

While I reckon it's not an issue that she perceives herself as being more advanced in years, yet when ppl get ink some may assume that because it's permanent there will never be opportunity to have a mature inking touched up after fading may have occurred.

2c.......

Reactions: Pearl

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More than one... lol
I don't wear a lot of makeup, and have often gone weeks or months without makeup. But I try to take care of my skin .... hyaluronic acid, aloe vera, etc.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't laugh ladies but I recently started shaving my whole face.

A study was done on the fine white peach fuzz on our faces that is more prevalent at birth and aging.
It is not terminal hair, which means it will not grow back black like a beard, a few may at the lip area but they do that when you bust you lip dirt bike riding as i did at 18. They dont shave for stitches anymore just betadine the area well.

It exfoliates the skin and keeps it glowing with newness and a shine. So the study and ppl say...........
You should start using one of these....
proxy-image

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You should start using one of these....
proxy-image

I purchased a special razor for my face. It really does brighten the complexion by the exfoliation of dead skin and debris that sticks to my oily skin.
I I have used those before.
Thank you.

I was so afraid I would start growing hair all over my face that looked like a beard......lol
It didn't happen..........