10 Questions about Eternal Security

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not against their free will..
Why not???

Ezekiel 36
26 I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. 27 I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do them.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why not???

Ezekiel 36
26 I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. 27 I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do them.
does he do that against their will. Or through their will?

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's according to YOUR faith! Do you want to pull them from the fire? I'm sure you do!
My faith will not save them. Anymore than my parents faith saved me

Many people have faith God will save their children, and pray for them daily. Then their kids die without CHRIST.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My faith will not save them. Anymore than my parents faith saved me

Many people have faith God will save their children, and pray for them daily. Then their kids die without CHRIST.
So you don't believe the MANY promises of God? I'd bet you believe John 3:16. Why not the rest? Satan has sent preachers to STEAL God's promises from Christians. Don't listen to him!

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you don't believe the MANY promises of God? I'd bet you believe John 3:16. Why not the rest? Satan has sent preachers to STEAL God's promises from Christians. Don't listen to him!
John 3: 16 says if i believe I will never die

it does not say if I believe, my family will never die.

Don’t give your kids and out and say they do not need to believe, you will believe for them. They will be lost.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 3: 16 says if i believe I will never die

it does not say if I believe, my family will never die.

Don’t give your kids and out and say they do not need to believe, you will believe for them. They will be lost.
Why do you believe John 3 :16 but not Acts 16 : 31?

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do you believe John 3 :16 but not Acts 16 : 31?
I do believe acts 16.

31 So they said, “Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved, you and your household.” 32 Then they spoke the word of the Lord to him and to all who were in his house. 33 And he took them the same hour of the night and washed their stripes. And immediately he and all his family were baptized. 34 Now when he had brought them into his house, he set food before them; and he rejoiced, having believed in God with all his household.

he and his household believed, and they were all saved.

he did not believe for them. he believed WITH them

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do believe acts 16.

31 So they said, “Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved, you and your household.” 32 Then they spoke the word of the Lord to him and to all who were in his house. 33 And he took them the same hour of the night and washed their stripes. And immediately he and all his family were baptized. 34 Now when he had brought them into his house, he set food before them; and he rejoiced, having believed in God with all his household.

he and his household believed, and they were all saved.

he did not believe for them. he believed WITH them
The promise is ONLY for us who believe it! And there are other promises for Christians.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only for us

WHoever BELIEVES is not condemned

Whoever DOES NOT BELIEVE is condemned already

there are believers and unbelievers..
You either believe God or you don't. He promised to save my family!!! Don't let your doctrines send your family to Hell!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He promised to save your family IF THEY BELIEVE.

The passage literally says if YOU believe you will be saved. You and your family (if they believe)
Your preacher must have added that. Satan is trying to steal your loved ones!