10 Questions about Eternal Security

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If a once truly born again believer can’t possibly go back to sin and go to hell, explain:

1. Where did God say any man ever loses his free will on this earth? (Joshua 24:15)
2. Where did God say that those He saves cannot ever go back to sin?
3. How and why are the wages of sin no longer death? (Romans 6:23)
4. Why did God separate Adam and Eve from Himself when they sinned and yet now somehow changed and keeps rebels, violators, unrepentant sinners in His kingdom? (Genesis 3:24; Malachi 3:6)
5. Explain why God is no longer just?
6. Explain why God no longer punishes sin, especially in the unrepentant? (Romans 2:6-7)
7. Explain why God is no longer holy and therefore can and will keep rebels in His holy, eternal kingdom? (Isaiah 6:3; Revelation 4:8)
8. Explain why you claim Jesus lied when He said a man can “believe” and then “fall away” if such is not possible? (Luke 8:13)
9. Explain why Christ’s apostle Paul warned all New Testament believers, namely Gentiles, that they will be “cut off” from and by God if they do not continue in His goodness? (Romans 11:20-22)
10. Explain why Jesus told the Church at Laodicea, His own people, that if they become “lukewarm,” He would reject, spue them out of His mouth? (Revelation 3:15-16)

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 15
4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, EXCEPT IT ABIDE IN THE VINE; no more can ye, EXCEPT YE ABIDE IN ME.
5.I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

Jesus is calling one to dwell or continue in HIM. And for his word to dwell or continue in you - the two are intertwined. You cannot dwell in Christ apart from his word and you cannot truly dwell in his word and remain apart from Christ. One feeds naturally into the other.

Ppl that deny the remaining, abiding, beleiving, continuing and dwelling in Christ and God's word in effect STOP; not going into the entering in of eternal life.

Eternal life is a future promise to those who continue to the end of their enduring. It hinges on receiving AFTER this life is over by death or his second coming. It is not a promise of fulfillment to those whom start then STOP in the walk of the faith of believing in Jesus!

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
If a once truly born again believer can’t possibly go back to sin and go to hell, explain:

1. Where did God say any man ever loses his free will on this earth? (Joshua 24:15)
4. Why did God separate Adam and Eve from Himself when they sinned and yet now somehow changed and keeps rebels, violators, unrepentant sinners in His kingdom? (Genesis 3:24; Malachi 3:6)
6. Explain why God no longer punishes sin, especially in the unrepentant? (Romans 2:6-7)
7. Explain why God is no longer holy and therefore can and will keep rebels in His holy, eternal kingdom? (Isaiah 6:3; Revelation 4:8)
8. Explain why you claim Jesus lied when He said a man can “believe” and then “fall away” if such is not possible? (Luke 8:13)
9. Explain why Christ’s apostle Paul warned all New Testament believers, namely Gentiles, that they will be “cut off” from and by God if they do not continue in His goodness? (Romans 11:20-22)
10. Explain why Jesus told the Church at Laodicea, His own people, that if they become “lukewarm,” He would reject, spue them out of His mouth? (Revelation 3:15-16)
First of.

Explain to me what it means to be birthed in the Spirit ?

Not just scripture....explain in detail what the rebirth is?

Spirit gives birth to spirit?

If you can’t explain, then there is no discussion, as without the Spirit of God...there is no understanding of scripture.imo.

Only a Born Again will see the Kingdom of God....as they have a new heart and Spirit within?

Working is all about self......The Holy Spirit is the one at work in us.....not self...

Eternal life is in Christ, for those who have been birthed in the Spirit.

Those without the Spirit are none of his.

The Holy Spirit works on our behalf when we don't even ask. It's humbling and wonderful—a gracious gift from our loving Father. God wants us to stop and seek Him. Verse 8 is a promise from God that He will instruct and counsel us, He will teach us and guide us, He is watching over us.

Psalm 32:8
Audio Crossref Comm Hebrew
Verse (Click for Chapter)
New International Version
I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my loving eye on you.

New Living Translation
The LORD says, “I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you.

English Standard Version
I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you.

Berean Standard Bible
I will instruct you and teach you the way you should go; I will give you counsel and watch over you.

King James Bible
I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.

Like God’s word said.....you must be Born Again to see the Kingdom of God....

God’s word is Alive, His Kingdom is Alive.....the Holy Spirit...is in the Kingdom of God.....that’s how his children see, through his eyes and his heart/ Spirit.

God is Alive in us, through his Spirit that is permanently in ours...as we have been birthed....never to be un- birthed...

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

@Big Boy Johnson ... do you ever get tired of posting from commentaries, your cult theology?
Apparently not.

Listen...

The reason that 2nd Corinthians 5:19 and John 3:17 and Romans 4:8 say that God does not hold the born again accountable.... anymore...

Read it.

Is because God does not "double judge".
See, God has already judged the world's sin, against His Son on the Cross.
He will never again judge against sin, regarding those who are become a part of the new Testament, New Covenant.

Now, who does God judge after they die?

These : John 3:36

And you will say.. "but what if someone sin's willfully".
Well, you have,.....

Free will is never lost.

You posts prove that you have the baby Christian concept of Salvation, regarding trying to keep yourself saved.... @Big Boy Johnson
You are one of these, and Paul told you to get out of that crib stage..

= Hebrews 6:1

The wages of being a Christ rejector, and dying unforgiven, sends you to hell.
Those are the wages of sin, facing all unbelievers, never born again.

However, if the person is become "a new creation in Christ"... born again, then the wages of their sin, have all been paid for, by Jesus on the Cross., 2000 yrs ago.

God never separated Himself from Adam and Eve.
It was their sin that separated them from God's Spirit.

"God is A Spirit"..... and when Adam's spirit died, based on their iniquity, then this means that Spiritually, Adam and Eve were separated from God, who is "A Spirit".

See, God is LIFE< and sin is DEATH, and those will never become one.

The Cross is forgiveness for the world's sin.

2nd Corinthians 5:19

John 3:17

The eternal Judgement that fell on Jesus.... that redeems this world, one born again BELIEVER at a time, is more than Just, .. its in fact Amazing Grace.
Truly, Amazing Grace.

Hell and the Lake of Fire are the punishment that find every single person who dies never born again... .this very day.

God keeps "Sons/Daughters' who are born again in Christ., as they are eternally (Spiritually) born again., having become "ONE with God".

Previously, they were = "all have sinned", but now they are "In Christ", "made Righteous". having become... "THE Righteousness of God In Christ".

The bible,..= the NT is very specific regarding instructing readers not to apply terms that it does not mean.
You ignore all this, and enjoy it.
For example, deceived people, will teach that falling away, is to lose salvation.
The NT simply says that ""some fall away".....and that can be, a person who was never born again, and it can also be a person who "falls from Grace".
What the bible never does, is teach that you can stop being born again, or teach that you can stop being "The Temple of the Holy Spirit".
Now, deceived cult member heretics, who are trying to save themselves, who dont actually trust in Christ or understand the Cross, like to promote the false Satanic idea that Salvation, is based on your behavior or how you are thinking about things, today, tomorrow, and 20 yrs from now.
And that of course denies the Cross of Christ, where Salvation is given as a "GIFT".

Notice it says that they this happens if they dont continue "in HIS Goodness". (God's).

This is Not YOUR Self effort to try to stay saved.

See, "HIS Goodness".. is GOD's GRACE, and if you dont continue in that, its because you were never born again to begin with...

People who are deeply deceived, who try to pretend they are teachers of the word, yet.... all they can do is cut and paste, from commentaries, or online sites..... always make the error of using symbolic verses to try to subvert New Covenant Truth.
These people are trying to ruin the faith of real Christians, and they should be banned from all Christian forums.
THat's a fact.

Here is your reality check, @Big Boy Johnson ..... Your cult/commentaries has taught you to believe that salvation is yours to lose..

Whereas the NT teaches real believers, real bible students, that Eternal life,= is Jesus Himself, and He is in all the born again.
He's INSIDE the Born again, and He's not going anywhere.
He will never leave them.. and He told us that "He will never leave us or forsake us".

Philippians 1:6.... explains that our Born Again eternal reality= , will be finished by God HIMSELF.... who is "Faithful to complete it".

Reader, you can't stop being born again... but you can stop being a faithful Christian, a good Christian... etc, etc, as all that is on you.

Whereas SALVATiON= is God created, God caused, and God maintained., and once you have it., as "The Gift of Salvation" and "The Gift of Righteousness", you have it forever.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@Big Boy Johnson ... do you ever get tired of posting from commentaries, your cult theology?
Apparently not.

Listen...

The reason that 2nd Corinthians 5:19 and John 3:17 and Romans 4:8 say that God does not hold the born again accountable.... anymore...

Read it.

Is because God does not "double judge".
See, God has already judged the world's sin, against His Son on the Cross.
He will never again judge against sin, regarding those who are become a part of the new Testament, New Covenant.

Now, who does God judge after they die?

These : John 3:36

And you will say.. "but what if someone sin's willfully".
Well, you have,.....

Free will is never lost.

You posts prove that you have the baby Christian concept of Salvation, regarding trying to keep yourself saved.... @Big Boy Johnson
You are one of these, and Paul told you to get out of that crib stage..

= Hebrews 6:1

The wages of being a Christ rejector, and dying unforgiven, sends you to hell.
Those are the wages of sin, facing all unbelievers, never born again.

However, if the person is become "a new creation in Christ"... born again, then the wages of their sin, have all been paid for, by Jesus on the Cross., 2000 yrs ago.

God never separated Himself from Adam and Eve.
It was their sin that separated them from God's Spirit.

"God is A Spirit"..... and when Adam's spirit died, based on their iniquity, then this means that Spiritually, Adam and Eve were separated from God, who is "A Spirit".

See, God is LIFE< and sin is DEATH, and those will never become one.

The Cross is forgiveness for the world's sin.

2nd Corinthians 5:19

John 3:17

The eternal Judgement that fell on Jesus.... that redeems this world, one born again BELIEVER at a time, is more than Just, .. its in fact Amazing Grace.
Truly, Amazing Grace.

Hell and the Lake of Fire are the punishment that find every single person who dies never born again... .this very day.

God keeps "Sons/Daughters' who are born again in Christ., as they are eternally (Spiritually) born again., having become "ONE with God".

Previously, they were = "all have sinned", but now they are "In Christ", "made Righteous". having become... "THE Righteousness of God In Christ".

The bible,..= the NT is very specific regarding instructing readers not to apply terms that it does not mean.
You ignore all this, and enjoy it.
For example, deceived people, will teach that falling away, is to lose salvation.
The NT simply says that ""some fall away".....and that can be, a person who was never born again, and it can also be a person who "falls from Grace".
What the bible never does, is teach that you can stop being born again, or teach that you can stop being "The Temple of the Holy Spirit".
Now, deceived cult member heretics, who are trying to save themselves, who dont actually trust in Christ or understand the Cross, like to promote the false Satanic idea that Salvation, is based on your behavior or how you are thinking about things, today, tomorrow, and 20 yrs from now.
And that of course denies the Cross of Christ, where Salvation is given as a "GIFT".

Notice it says that they this happens if they dont continue "in HIS Goodness". (God's).

This is Not YOUR Self effort to try to stay saved.

See, "HIS Goodness".. is GOD's GRACE, and if you dont continue in that, its because you were never born again to begin with...

People who are deeply deceived, who try to pretend they are teachers of the word, yet.... all they can do is cut and paste, from commentaries, or online sites..... always make the error of using symbolic verses to try to subvert New Covenant Truth.
These people are trying to ruin the faith of real Christians, and they should be banned from all Christian forums.
THat's a fact.

Here is your reality check, @Big Boy Johnson ..... Your cult/commentaries has taught you to believe that salvation is yours to lose..

Whereas the NT teaches real believers, real bible students, that Eternal life,= is Jesus Himself, and He is in all the born again.
He's INSIDE the Born again, and He's not going anywhere.
He will never leave them.. and He told us that "He will never leave us or forsake us".

Philippians 1:6.... explains that our Born Again eternal reality= , will be finished by God HIMSELF.... who is "Faithful to complete it".

Reader, you can't stop being born again... but you can stop being a faithful Christian, a good Christian... etc, etc, as all that is on you.

Whereas SALVATiON= is God created, God caused, and God maintained., and once you have it., as "The Gift of Salvation" and "The Gift of Righteousness", you have it forever.
Excellent!!...excellent!!...excellent!!....thank you Father God, for this post, your living word comes out of the mouth of your child who is Alive in your Spirit.

Hallelujah!!....All the Glory goes to you Lord!!!

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

One would think that a thread concerning Eternal Security would deal with passages where eternal security is promised. In this passage, Jesus explicitly says that everyone who lives and believes in him will never die.

John 11:25-27
Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in Me will live even if he dies, and everyone who lives and believes in Me will never die. Do you believe this?” She *said to Him, “Yes, Lord; I have believed that You are the Christ, the Son of God, even He who comes into the world.”

In this passage, Jesus explicitly says he will not lose any person the Father has sent to him.

John 6:39
This is the will of Him who sent Me, that of all He has given Me I lose nothing, but raise it up on the last day.
I could multiply verses, but this will suffice for now.

I would add a question to your list. When did God ever say that he was unable or unwilling to keep a promise?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
One would think that a thread concerning Eternal Security would deal with passages where eternal security is promised. In this passage, Jesus explicitly says that everyone who lives and believes in him will never die.

Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in Me will live even if he dies, and everyone who lives and believes in Me will never die. Do you believe this?” She *said to Him, “Yes, Lord; I have believed that You are the Christ, the Son of God, even He who comes into the world.”

In this passage, Jesus explicitly says he will not lose any person the Father has sent to him.

This is the will of Him who sent Me, that of all He has given Me I lose nothing, but raise it up on the last day.

I would add a question to your list. When did God ever say that he was unable or unwilling to keep a promise?

This "Thread" is created to try to harm the faith of real believers.
No other purpose does it serve.

And Jesus told us.. that He gives the born again eternal life, "who trust in Him" and they shall "NEVER Perish".

When Jesus says "Never", its best to believe God the Son, and ignore all who contradict His Truth, with their "Threads' and their cult teaching, that DENY that the Eternal Life that Jesus gives to the CHRISTian, is "ETERNAL".

• Love
Reactions: Ritajanice

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
This "Thread" is created to try to harm the faith of real believers.
No other purpose does it serve.

And Jesus told us.. that He gives the born again eternal life, "who trust in Him" and they shall "NEVER Perish".

When Jesus says "Never", its best to believe God the Son, and ignore all who contradict His Truth, with their "Threads' and their cult teaching, that DENY that the Eternal Life that Jesus gives to the CHRISTian, is "ETERNAL".
Amen!!!

I believe the guy is in complete “ ignorance “ of understanding the “ Living “ word of God.....he has NEVER once explained what it means to be Born Again...and I’ve asked many times......

Last edited:

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Some of those type questions are Satanic reasonings of another spirit.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can the believers of NOSAS explain these verses and why they do not have faith

Hebrews 10:39
But we are not of those who draw back to perdition, but of those who believe to the saving of the soul.
Philippians 1:6
being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ;
Hebrews 10:14
For by one offering He has perfected forever those who are being sanctified.
John 5:24
“Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life.
1 John 4:17
Love has been perfected among us in this: that we may have boldness in the day of judgment; because as He is, so are we in this world.
John 3:18
“He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

he did not say it. No one would freely chose to go back to being condemned apart from CHrist.
John did in his first epistle

4 Whoever commits sin also commits lawlessness, and sin is lawlessness. 5 And you know that He was manifested to take away our sins, and in Him there is no sin. 6 Whoever abides in Him does not sin. Whoever sins has neither seen Him nor known Him.

7 Little children, let no one deceive you. He who practices righteousness is righteous, just as He is righteous. 8 He who sins is of the devil, for the devil has sinned from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil. 9 Whoever has been born of God does not sin, for His seed remains in him; and he cannot sin, because he has been born of God.
Because they were atoned for and redeemed by the blood of lamb.

The WAGE of sin is death THE GIFT OF GOD is eternal life.
Adam and Eve were perfect.

an unrepentant sinner will never be saved, where do you get this idea?

His is,

He poured his justice on Christ.
Explain how an unrepentant sinner could ever be saved, so they that could even lose salvation
lol. Sorry Bro, neither you or I could stand in front of God as we are..
He never said this.
He warned the gentile church that if they (the church) do not continue, Like Israel was cut off (in ad70) god will cut them off and give back to Israel.

In fact, Prophecy states this will happen.
THE CHURCH

Please stop trying to relate a local church as induvidual people

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trusting in the Lord Jesus is abiding, remaining & continuing in him to have the promise of eternal life.

Psalms 118:8 - It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.

Isaiah 12:2 - Behold my God is my Salvation; I will TRUST, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation.

Romans 15:13 - Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.

Job 13:15
Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: But I will maintain mine own ways before him.

Proverbs 3:5/6
Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
6.In ALL THY WAYS acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Hebrews 3:14
For we are made partakers of Christ, IF we hold the beginning of our confidence steadfast UNTO THE END.

1 John 2:28
And now, little children, abide in him: that when he shall appear, we may have CONFIDENCE, and not be ashamed before him at his coming.

Amen!

Reactions: CadyandZoe

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 15
4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, EXCEPT IT ABIDE IN THE VINE; no more can ye, EXCEPT YE ABIDE IN ME.
5.I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

Jesus is calling one to dwell or continue in HIM. And for his word to dwell or continue in you - the two are intertwined. You cannot dwell in Christ apart from his word and you cannot truly dwell in his word and remain apart from Christ. One feeds naturally into the other.

Ppl that deny the remaining, abiding, beleiving, continuing and dwelling in Christ and God's word in effect STOP; not going into the entering in of eternal life.

Eternal life is a future promise to those who continue to the end of their enduring. It hinges on receiving AFTER this life is over by death or his second coming. It is not a promise of fulfillment to those whom start then STOP in the walk of the faith of believing in Jesus!
Eternal life is a gift.

Romans 6:23

For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

John said we can know we have it

1 John 5:11

And this is the testimony: that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. 12 He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life. 13 These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, that you may know that you have eternal life, and that you may continue to believe in the name of the Son of God.

I CAN NOT KNOW I HAVE IT IF IS IS YET FUTURE

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Amen

Even when we are faithless, he is faithful. he can not deny himself.

Reactions: CadyandZoe

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trusting in the Lord Jesus is abiding, remaining & continuing in him to have the promise of eternal life.

Psalms 118:8 - It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.

Isaiah 12:2 - Behold my God is my Salvation; I will TRUST, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation.

Romans 15:13 - Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.

Job 13:15
Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: But I will maintain mine own ways before him.

Proverbs 3:5/6
Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
6.In ALL THY WAYS acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Hebrews 3:14
For we are made partakers of Christ, IF we hold the beginning of our confidence steadfast UNTO THE END.

1 John 2:28
And now, little children, abide in him: that when he shall appear, we may have CONFIDENCE, and not be ashamed before him at his coming.

Amen!
You can;t earn eternal life by doing these things

It is a GIFT OF GOD. paid for by the BLOOD OF HIS SON

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some do not trust the very scripture they, themselves quote!
It is ridiculous !

Proverbs 19:21
There are many devices in a man's heart; nevertheless the counsel of the Lord, shall stand.

Psalm 33:4-11
4 For the word of the Lord is right; and all his works are done in truth.
5 He loveth righteousness and judgment: the earth is full of the goodness of the Lord.
6 By the word of the Lord were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth.
7 He gathereth the waters of the sea together as an heap: he layeth up the depth in storehouses.
8 Let all the earth fear the Lord: let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of him.
9 For he spake, and it was done; he commanded, and it stood fast.
10 The Lord bringeth the counsel of the heathen to nought: he maketh the devices of the people of none effect.
11 The counsel of the Lord standeth for ever, the thoughts of his heart to all generations.

The whole counsel of the word of the Lord, not the " pet" verses to sooth our itching ears & deceiving heart!

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some do not trust the very scripture they, themselves quote!
It is ridiculous !

Proverbs 19:21
There are many devices in a man's heart; nevertheless the counsel of the Lord, shall stand.

Psalm 33:4-11
4 For the word of the Lord is right; and all his works are done in truth.
5 He loveth righteousness and judgment: the earth is full of the goodness of the Lord.
6 By the word of the Lord were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth.
7 He gathereth the waters of the sea together as an heap: he layeth up the depth in storehouses.
8 Let all the earth fear the Lord: let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of him.
9 For he spake, and it was done; he commanded, and it stood fast.
10 The Lord bringeth the counsel of the heathen to nought: he maketh the devices of the people of none effect.
11 The counsel of the Lord standeth for ever, the thoughts of his heart to all generations.

The whole counsel of the word of the Lord, not the " pet" verses to sooth our itching ears & deceiving heart!
which scripture would that be?

Hebrews 10:39
But we are not of those who draw back to perdition, but of those who believe to the saving of the soul.
Philippians 1:6
being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ;
Hebrews 10:14
For by one offering He has perfected forever those who are being sanctified.
John 5:24
“Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life.
1 John 4:17
Love has been perfected among us in this: that we may have boldness in the day of judgment; because as He is, so are we in this world.
John 3:18
“He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Romans 6:23
For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

John 6:35-50
And Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger, and he who believes in Me shall never thirst.
37 All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will by no means cast out. 38 For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me. 39 This is the will of the Father who sent Me, that of all He has given Me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up at the last day. 40 And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that everyone who sees the Son and believes in Him may have everlasting life; and I will raise him up at the last day.”

47 Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me has everlasting life. 48 I am the bread of life. 49 Your fathers ate the manna in the wilderness, and are dead. 50 This is the bread which comes down from heaven, that one may eat of it and not die. 51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever;

Ephesians 1:3-7
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ,
4 just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love, 5 having predestined us to adoption as sons by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will, 6 to the praise of the glory of His grace, by which He made us accepted in the Beloved.
7 In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace

Ephesians 1:13-14
13 In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise, 14 who is the guarantee of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, to the praise of His glory.

1 John 5: 4-5
For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith.

Who is he who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?

Titus 1:2
in hope of eternal life which God, who cannot lie, promised before time began,

Titus 3:7
that having been justified by His grace we should become heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

1 John 2:25

And this is the promise that He has promised us—eternal life.

1 John 5:11

And this is the testimony: that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son.

1 John 5:13
These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, that you may know that you have eternal life, and that you may continue to believe in the name of the Son of God.

Again which of these do we not Trust?