10 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About ‘A Charlie Brown Christmas’

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
We love this show as the best cartoon of all time. Our kids watch this every Christmas as we did when we were young. :)

THE Gypsy

Jul 27, 2011
Earth
It's from the Natty Review, but it's actually a pretty good article emphasizing a few of those points:

http://www.nationalr...utsi-lee-habeeb

From the linky...

The half-hour special aired on Thursday, December 9, 1965, preempting The Munsters and following Gilligan’s Island.
smilie_girl_101.gif

Also...

When CBS executives saw the final product, they were horrified. They believed the special would be a complete flop. CBS programmers were equally pessimistic, informing the production team, “We will, of course, air it next week, but I’m afraid we won’t be ordering any more.”

WOW! Did they ever misjudge THAT one!

Redeemed86

Oct 14, 2011
Charles Schulz is a hero in my book. I tend to be a little biased towards the underdogs, though.

I don't doubt that the success of the Peanuts is a small model of God's Word in action.

Romans 8:31

[sup]31[/sup] What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?

One of my favorite cartoons and now I have an even bigger reason to love it.

T4p, Gypsy :)