100% Acceptance Of Homosexuality By 2040?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just saw something interesting. A recent Gallup poll is showing that 71% of respondents now say homosexuality is morally acceptable, and only 28% say it is not. That amounts to a 30% jump in those who favor it (up from 40% to 70%) in just two decades.

If this is the case, and if that's how quickly public opinion is changing, we should assume that Western society will be approaching almost universal acceptance within just the next 20 years. I wonder how many Christians will still stand for what the word of God actually teaches on the subject by 2040.

LGBT Rights

661.jpg
Judgment is coming very soon - God is sovereign. Do you really think 71% of people accept this picture as being morally acceptable?
The words are key. Here is the Gallup question: "Do you think marriages between same-sex couples should or should not be recognized by the law as valid, with the same rights as traditional marriages?

The Law is recognized whether we approve of it or not. And so these people are not so much saying it is "morally acceptable", but that it is legal and therefore they recognize it as valid.
The SCOTUS decision to do that was over-stepping their boundary. The law is supposed to go through the Legislative Branch. SCOTUS is not supposed to make laws. So frankly, to me, it is/was unconstitutional. Marriage is between a man and a woman and always has been. God joins two _ of the opposite sex _ and they become one. Two homos cannot become one. A man is a man and a woman is a woman - even if they pretend to be otherwise. They are confused and will be judged. (Romans 1:26-27)
They can marry, march in their parades, cry and put up a stink for people to accept them, wave their rainbow flags ..., but on the day of their death, they will be very disappointed. And I do not say this without compassion. I had a gay half-brother who died of AIDS in 1986. He once had a big smile like these folks do, but not when he got sick, it went away. It was sad, he dwindled down to skin and bones and lost his mind, while still desiring to watch homo flicks in the hospital to his death. They are lost and sick! But hey, now they take drugs, stay alive and continue to do their thing.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The interfaith stuff has watered down the church so much, growing is the number of people who will tell you that there are many ways to Heaven, and that couldn't be further from the truth. There is only one way, Jesus is the only way.
Its exactly what has occured . And no marvel . When you allow the churches to believe
that even those who live in and support deadly sin are fine , HOW LONG before they start to think
well if the homosexual agenda is accepted with GOD why are muslims , buddists and everyones path . THIS IS A TOTAL DELUSION NOW .
And its only gonna get worse so long as folks sit under this UNITY UNITY LOVEY LOVEY BUT DONT DARE BRING CORRECTION , DONT DARE JUDGE
kind of mentality . cause when error aint corrected take a guess what happens , IT LEAVENS UP TO THE FULL . Exactly .
I Know folks thought and many still think i am the monster , the hater . But i shun the seeker friendly and the all inclusvie doctrine
RIGHT TO HELL without a blink and shall warn against it , its unity and its false love so long as there be breath in my lungs
and it aint cause i dont love , ITS CAUSE I DO love the peoples . We must all take a stand and contend and defend
for the truth , the gospel and set your minds on all things JESUS taught and later the apostels left us in that bible .
LEARN that pattern . SEE how they spoke about sin , SEE how they taught about correction , See what they taught , ALL OF IT and
then embrace it all and omit NONE OFIT . many are not gonna make it , but at least some will hear .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its exactly what has occured . And no marvel . When you allow the churches to believe
that even those who live in and support deadly sin are fine , HOW LONG before they start to think
well if the homosexual agenda is accepted with GOD why are muslims , buddists and everyones path . THIS IS A TOTAL DELUSION NOW .
And its only gonna get worse so long as folks sit under this UNITY UNITY LOVEY LOVEY BUT DONT DARE BRING CORRECTION , DONT DARE JUDGE
kind of mentality . cause when error aint corrected take a guess what happens , IT LEAVENS UP TO THE FULL . Exactly .
I Know folks thought and many still think i am the monster , the hater . But i shun the seeker friendly and the all inclusvie doctrine
RIGHT TO HELL without a blink and shall warn against it , its unity and its false love so long as there be breath in my lungs
and it aint cause i dont love , ITS CAUSE I DO love the peoples . We must all take a stand and contend and defend
for the truth , the gospel and set your minds on all things JESUS taught and later the apostels left us in that bible .
LEARN that pattern . SEE how they spoke about sin , SEE how they taught about correction , See what they taught , ALL OF IT and
then embrace it all and omit NONE OFIT . many are not gonna make it , but at least some will hear .

Reductio ad absurdem. "How long before they start to think..." "And it's only gonna get worse..." "It leavens up to the full" "many are not going to make it" THE SKY IS FALLING, THE SKY IS FALLING!

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus said, citing the Old Testament and using His own words, to love our neighbor as ourself. There are no conditions; it's absolute. We are required by God to love our neighbor, not condemn them because of their sexual preference.

Remember, in the parable the Jews (coming down from Jerusalem) passed by the man in distress, but a (despised) Samaritan man man not only took care of the man but made sure that he was cared for.

Hating LGBTQs is simply hatred. It is not loving our neighbor.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reductio ad absurdem. "How long before they start to think..." "And it's only gonna get worse..." "It leavens up to the full" "many are not going to make it" THE SKY IS FALLING, THE SKY IS FALLING!
Babylon has fallen COME YE OUT from amongst her my children lest you partake of her sins and then Recieve of
the plagues that the LORD shall judge Her . Get out of those all inclusive son and daughter of whore churches and take
any and all you can with you . be not a supporter of her sins and her lies .
TIME IS RUNNING OUT JIM . And i aint just talking about our natural life , i mean for the entire world .
Now on the day of the LORD many will wail and from within He will say i never knew you . And the DOOR once closed
to those on the outside , WILL NEVER BE OPENED again . NO they go under wrath .
And by the signs of the times i seriously just dont know how much time is left , BUT IT AINT MUCH .

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Babylon has fallen COME YE OUT from amongst her my children lest you partake of her sins and then Recieve of
the plagues that the LORD shall judge Her . Get out of those all inclusive son and daughter of whore churches and take
any and all you can with you . be not a supporter of her sins and her lies .
TIME IS RUNNING OUT JIM . And i aint just talking about our natural life , i mean for the entire world .
Now on the day of the LORD many will wail and from within He will say i never knew you . And the DOOR once closed
to those on the outside , WILL NEVER BE OPENED again . NO they go under wrath .
And by the signs of the times i seriously just dont know how much time is left , BUT IT AINT MUCH .

THE SKY IS FALLING, THE SKY IS FALLING! Where is your faith? Why don't you trust God?

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus said, citing the Old Testament and using His own words, to love our neighbor as ourself. There are no conditions; it's absolute. We are required by God to love our neighbor, not condemn them because of their sexual preference.

Remember, in the parable the Jews (coming down from Jerusalem) passed by the man in distress, but a (despised) Samaritan man man not only took care of the man but made sure that he was cared for.

Hating LGBTQs is simply hatred. It is not loving our neighbor.
Well then try LOVING them .
YE shall not hate your brethren in your heart , you shall in any way correct them , rebuke them and not allow SIN upon them .
This hugging folks to hell aint ever worked . The only thing it did work was to leaven the churches RIGHT INTO TOTAL acceptance of said sins .
IT wont work . Any one who calls themselves a christain and yet lives in sinful lifestyle , YOU gotta part company with
till they do repent . Hugging folks to hell is the job of the all inclusive . AND WE dont want a seat at that table .
WHY do you think more and more churches NOW accept certain sins . NO longer even thinking they are sins .
CAUSE THEY WERE UNEQUALLY YOKED JIM . Paul put folks out of churches who would not heed
SEEKER FRIENDLY totally destroyed the churches from within and made them so ready for the all inclusive lie .
The thing about most churches is , and DO TAKE NOTE , they hug everything , accept their paths
their sins , Yet claim we see and yet the only ones they shun , ARE THOSE who would correct .
You do realize what happened . THEY TOOK GOD out of the box all right . AS IN THE BIBLICAL BOX
and made them a God that serves them . Rather odd that todays all inclusive image
of god , seems to sound exactly like the serpent and NOT THE BIBLCAL GOD , NOT THE BIBLICAL JESUS
and not the Biblical apostles . That is what happens when churches wont correct error . IT BEGETS ONLY MORE ERROR .
TILL now darkness is put for light and LIGHT is called darkness . And yet they say WE SEE , yet have no idea
the DARKNESS has blinded their eyes . And no marvel even satan can appear as an angel of light , YET NO LIGHT IS IN HIM
so too do his ministirs and thus the children that sit under them SEE only darkness believing it to be Light .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THE SKY IS FALLING, THE SKY IS FALLING! Where is your faith? Why don't you trust God?
no fear here . I WELCOME And EMBRACE THE COMING OF JESUS . THIS WORLD aint my HOME .
There is no fear to suffer for Christ nor to die for HIM . You are the one who has fear and yet you accuse me of having fear .
WHY DOES IT SCARE YOU so much for me to bring this up . cause it dont scare me .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Last days. What we are seeing in America is a progressive decline in morality. America is moving back towards Sodom and Gomorrah. :(
Lets also look at what GOD told even judah and Israel , RIGHT BEFORE THEY GOT JUDGED .
HE said , Ye are as sodom and gomorrah unto me . You no longer even try to hide your sins
YOU CELEBRATE THEM RIGHT IN THE STREETS . Now go ahead and look at america again .
And the western socities and the world . Its like the entire world has become as Sodom and Gomorrah.
WHICH MEANS TIMES RUNNING OUT FAST . OH but our HOPE IS IN THE GLORIOUS LORD .
We have a HOME , A CITY which is above and its called mother jerusalem HOME of the lambs .
WHEN JESUS comes WE GO HOME WITH HIM , but dont expect to hear me say THE rest of this world is gonna cheer
NOPE its going under the wrath of GOD . And believe you me , AINT NO man gonna want be here to see that .

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Last days. What we are seeing in America is a progressive decline in morality. America is moving back towards Sodom and Gomorrah. :(

There has been immorality in the US forever.

Have you forgotten about the treatment of slaves and the bigotry directed toward their descendants (that is still going on)?

Have you forgotten about the treatment of native Americans and the bigotry directed toward their descendants (that is still going on)?

Have you forgotten about the relegating women to the status of second-class citizens, without the right to vote?

Now there is the same kind of treatment directed at LGBTQs.

We have been instructed to love our neighbor as our self. That applies to all people. Judgement against others is best left up to God.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There has been immorality in the US forever.

Have you forgotten about the treatment of slaves and the bigotry directed toward their descendants (that is still going on)?

Have you forgotten about the treatment of native Americans and the bigotry directed toward their descendants (that is still going on)?

Have you forgotten about the relegating women to the status of second-class citizens, without the right to vote?

Now there is the same kind of treatment directed at LGBTQs.

We have been instructed to love our neighbor as our self. That applies to all people. Judgement against others is best left up to God.
The only judgment going on is that this all inclusive generation is judging and condeming
any who would love the brethren and thus warn them to repent of said evil . YOU KNOW ITS TRUE
The only thing is all inclusive seeker friendly led generation attacks is , THOSE who actually KEEP the orignial pattern
that JESUS and the apostels themselves did . Looks like they created a god of love so big he denies
HOW JESUS of said bible taught , of the apostles of said bible taught and rather heeds the voice of the serpent who said
HAS GOD really said . Yall have no idea just how long this deceptoin to destroy from within the churches
and to rebuild them in the image of the dragon has been going on . And you wont either , LEST ye return to bibles and simply ]
start reading that for yourselves . You are too infected with a love that wont correct , wont follow the very pattern
that kept the early churches safe . Just allow in the leaven and hug and dont correct is todays motto
and till now it has become we dont only accept the leaven , WE CALL IT GOOD . You got no idea what has gone on
what is going on nor where its leading all right too . TO MERGE as one , AND IT WONT BE UNDER GOD EITHER but rather
under the dragon , who through his own men DUPED ALL into following another jesus , another gospel , another god
WELL into following THE DEVIL HIMSELF . And i am trying to simply help out the peoples .

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only judgment going on is that this all inclusive generation is judging and condeming
any who would love the brethren and thus warn them to repent of said evil . YOU KNOW ITS TRUE
The only thing is all inclusive seeker friendly led generation attacks is , THOSE who actually KEEP the orignial pattern
that JESUS and the apostels themselves did . Looks like they created a god of love so big he denies
HOW JESUS of said bible taught , of the apostles of said bible taught and rather heeds the voice of the serpent who said
HAS GOD really said . Yall have no idea just how long this deceptoin to destroy from within the churches
and to rebuild them in the image of the dragon has been going on . And you wont either , LEST ye return to bibles and simply ]
start reading that for yourselves . You are too infected with a love that wont correct , wont follow the very pattern
that kept the early churches safe . Just allow in the leaven and hug and dont correct is todays motto
and till now it has become we dont only accept the leaven , WE CALL IT GOOD . You got no idea what has gone on
what is going on nor where its leading all right too . TO MERGE as one , AND IT WONT BE UNDER GOD EITHER but rather
under the dragon , who through his own men DUPED ALL into following another jesus , another gospel , another god
WELL into following THE DEVIL HIMSELF . And i am trying to simply help out the peoples .

You're not helping anyone. You're self-righteous and judgmental.

1 Corinthians 5:12-13a, "For what do I have to do with judging those outside? Are you not to judge those inside? But God will judge those outside." If Paul wrote that it's not his place to judge those outside the church, who gave you permission?

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen my good brother! For it says in the book of Leviticus if a man layeth down with another man as he would a woman may he be put to death and the blood of his head be put on his own hands.

We are not to accept this deviant filth, lest they repent and change their filthy deviant dirty ways, which is an abomination to God and against his law and word.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're not helping anyone. You're self-righteous and judgmental.

1 Corinthians 5:12-13a, "For what do I have to do with judging those outside? Are you not to judge those inside? But God will judge those outside." If Paul wrote that it's not his place to judge those outside the church, who gave you permission?
I said judge those who are INSIDE my friend . If folks come into the church and are displaying or even supporting a wicked lifesytle
They must be rebuked sharply and if they heed not then removed from the church . I never said anything about
those who are outside of the church . Exactly . Thanks for the wonderful reminder that we are TOO JUDGE those inside the church .
Been saying it all along . Now be encouaged .

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I said judge those who are INSIDE my friend . If folks come into the church and are displaying or even supporting a wicked lifesytle
They must be rebuked sharply and if they heed not then removed from the church . I never said anything about
those who are outside of the church . Exactly . Thanks for the wonderful reminder that we are TOO JUDGE those inside the church .
Been saying it all along . Now be encouaged .
I wholeheartedly agree Friend of Christ.

Reactions: amigo de christo