He who Scattered Israel, will Gather them

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
He who scattered Israel, will gather them Jeremiah 31:10
The House of Israel [the Northern 10 tribes] then the House of Judah [the Jewish people] were sent into exile because of their sins and the Lord “hid His face from them’. Deuteronomy 31:17-18, Ezekiel 20:23 However, this ‘hiding of His face’, is neither rejection or replacement. It is their discipline and preparation for eventual rejoining, restoration into the Land that will enable their spiritual renewal. Ezekiel chapter 37, Ezekiel 11:19

There is no change to God’s plan to regather the descendants of the Patriarchs, but as has always been the case: foreigners can join Israel and a great number will be grafted in, all those with the faith of Abraham, Galatians 3:26-29, so they can all finally be what He wanted His people to be; ‘a light to the nations’, and spreading the good news of the coming Kingdom to all the world, by the 144,000 missionaries, 12,000 from each of the 12 people groups. Isaiah 49:7-8, Isaiah 66:19, Revelation 14:1-7

Deuteronomy 30:3-6 The Lord will bring you back from captivity and have compassion on you. He will gather you again from all the distant parts of the earth, from there He will bring you back to your own soil. He will circumcise your hearts, so you will love and obey Him, then you may live. Isaiah 43:1-7

There are over 40 separate passages of prophecy that deal specifically, in great detail, with this theme of the full restoration of all Israel. They have never been fulfilled in the past – not in 515BC when a few thousand Jews returned, nor yet in our day. The State of Israel [Judah] is a ‘firstfruit’, as prophesied. The budding of the fig tree.
The complete gathering of all the descendants of Jacob is as sure as the sworn testimony of God Himself. The prophets indicate when this will happen; Hosea 11:8-9

Hosea 3:4-5 For the Israelites will live for many days without a king, without sacrifice, without ephod, etc. [with no Temple] After that, they will again seek the Lord and their King, and turn with reverence to His blessings in the last days. Zech 6:15

Jeremiah 16:14-19 The time is coming...... when I shall bring the Israelites back from a Northern land and all the lands of their dispersion and I shall give them the Land of their forefathers. I will send for fishermen and hunters, who will fish and hunt them from every place. For they are not hidden from My sight....To you, the nations will come saying: we inherited a sham, lies and worthless things. Isaiah 44:9
This is not the glorious Return, it must happen at least 10 years before then.

Ezekiel 20:34-36 ..I shall bring you out of the nations....I shall bring you to the Meeting place in the desert....as I did with your forefathers, I shall judge you. Amos 3:9
Isaiah 11:11-12 On that Day, the Lord will exert His power for a second time; another Exodus of His peoples from all the world…..and the islands of the sea.

Jeremiah 31:27-34 The days are coming.. when I will plant Israel and Judah, I will watch over them to prosper them....in those days, I shall set My Law within them ...... All will know Me and I will forgive their sins. [known, not by His presence, as yet]

Ezekiel 36:22-38... All Israel regathered... I shall give you a new heart, I shall put My spirit within you...you will prosper in the Land...The nations still left around you will know that it is I, the Lord, who has done this. [again, not by His presence] Ref, REB,NIV

This is all part of the Plan, that through the new nation of Beulah, Isaiah 62:1-5, every faithful Christian, all the world will have an example of how we should all live.
Jeremiah 33:6-9 I will bring Judah and Israel back to the Land and will rebuild their places. I will cleanse them.... then it will be to Me a name of joy, a praise and an honour before all the nations of the earth. Bruce McKerras March 2012

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Somewhere west of Mississippi River
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He who scattered Israel, will gather them Jeremiah 31:10
The House of Israel [the Northern 10 tribes] then the House of Judah [the Jewish people] were sent into exile because of their sins and the Lord “hid His face from them’. Deuteronomy 31:17-18, Ezekiel 20:23 However, this ‘hiding of His face’, is neither rejection or replacement. It is their discipline and preparation for eventual rejoining, restoration into the Land that will enable their spiritual renewal. Ezekiel chapter 37, Ezekiel 11:19

You misunderstood who Israel is.

First, all "Nations" will "NEVER" turn to Christ. At least not in the way you imagine. But in God's economy, the gospel has been preached to all the nations, and the elect of those nations have turned to Him, being gather together unto him. Salvation is on an individual basis, not on a national one. The nations will [never turn to Him because that's not God's plan, as the election that "God has chosen" from before the foundation of the world, is a vestige, a residue or remnant from the nations, not any whole nation nor your physical Israel, much less all the nations. Salvation had to be preached to the ends of the earth, and it was. After this preaching to the nations/gentiles of the earth, the end will come.

Acts 10:34
  • "Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:
  • But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him."
As far as your belief that Satan will be bound in the future, if that were really true, then NONE of us of the nations that are living today or since the cross, would be saved. We'd all still be held captive in his house, not set free in Christ Jesus.

Mark 3:27
  • "No man can enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he will first bind the strong man; and then he will spoil his house."
If Satan wasn't bound at the first advent, then we are of all men most foolish and gullible to think that we have been set free from the captivity wherein he held us. But we thank God that this is not true and that you are proven wrong by Scripture. Thus we ALREADY have been spoil for the devil and have already been redeemed or ransomed from is hand, and our eternity is already fully secured by the seal of Promise. We have the authority of the word of God to lean on, rather than the words of man's nullification and doctrines.

Jeremiah 31:10-11
  • "Hear the word of the LORD, O ye nations, and declare it in the isles afar off, and say, He that scattered Israel will gather him, and keep him, as a shepherd doth his flock.
  • For the LORD hath redeemed Jacob, and ransomed him from the hand of him that was stronger than he."
The strong man in Christ's teaching is Satan, and he was bound by Christ over 2000 years ago at the cross so that the Gentiles/Nations who knew not God, could be set free of the bondage they toiled under and have knowledge of Him. For us, Satan is like the destroyer that has been destroyed, but to those in unbelief, as a destroyer that goes forth as a raoring lion.

Hebrews 2:14-15

• "Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;
  • And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage."
This salvation, this liberty from Satan, this ability to not be deceived any longer is already a done deal. When Christ returns, it will be for judgment, not to leave Heaven to come and reign on this sin cursed earth. He already has a kingdom, already has a reign, already has brought restoration to Israel, already has set the captivity free, already has brought salvation to the Gentiles, already had brought peace to Jerusalem. Many of the Jewish people missed it, and just as many Gentiles in their premillennial theology as well!

Luke 11:21
  • "When a strong man armed keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace:
  • But when a stronger than he shall come upon him, and overcome him, he taketh from him all his armour wherein he trusted, and divideth his spoils."
Do you know what that even means? It means the strong man has already been bound and his spoil already taken. This has nothing to do whatsoever with your national Israel for we, Elect as spiritual Jews, are Israel In Christ. You got the wrong Israel to begin with.

Reactions: Earburner

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
You misunderstood who Israel is.
A true Israelite person is a faithful believer in God and who has accepted the Salvation offered by Jesus. At present they are still scattered around the world, but soon after the Lords Day of fiery wrath, Revelation 6:12-17, Isaiah 66:15-17, +, they will all be gathered into all of the holy Land and will form the new nation of Beulah. Isaiah 62:1-5, Romans 9:24-26
Many other Prophesies describe this and what our Christian destiny is.
As far as your belief that Satan will be bound in the future, if that were really true,
It is really true, the Bible says so; Revelation 20:1-3
Your false belief of the Millennium now, makes you deny clear scripture.

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A true Israelite person is a faithful believer in God and who has accepted the Salvation offered by Jesus.

Correct and it has been since the Cross! But it would NOT be possible if Satan had not be bound at the Cross. Not in the future.

At present they are still scattered around the world, but soon after the Lords Day of fiery wrath, Revelation 6:12-17, Isaiah 66:15-17, +, they will all be gathered into all of the holy Land and will form the new nation of Beulah. Isaiah 62:1-5, Romans 9:24-26
Many other Prophesies describe this and what our Christian destiny is.

Beulah is symbolic of the church (congregation of Israel with all Elect from the Old Testament and New Testament) being married to Christ in a spiritual promised land as Romans 9:24-26 declared. Nothing to do about the literal land in the Middle East.

It is really true, the Bible says so; Revelation 20:1-3
Your false belief of the Millennium now, makes you deny clear scripture.

No, the problem is YOU. It is you who have denied the Scripture where Luke and Mark clearly explained about the strong man and how he needed to be bound first in order for Christ to spoil (save) us, so your premillennial understanding of the chapter is fatally flawed. We CAN'T be saved if Satan has NOT been bound since the Cross so the church could be built. You got all the timing messed up.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
. We CAN'T be saved if Satan has NOT been bound since the Cross so the church could be built. You got all the timing messed up.
You display a shocking lack of understanding about how we are saved, BY OVERCOMING SATAN.
Satan is prowling around looking for whom he may devour, But if people accept Jesus as their saviour, then we Overcome Satan

The AMill theory is a crock, a false teaching, a direct rejection of scripture, as in Revelation 20.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Deuteronomy 33:26 There is no one like the God of Jeshurun [The upright one= Israel] who rides on the heavens to your aid, on the clouds in His glory.
Deuteronomy 33:27 The Eternal God is your refuge, He drives out your enemies before you, commanding their destruction.
Deuteronomy33:28 So, Israel will live in safety in their own Land. A prosperous and fertile Land
Deuteronomy 33:29 Happy are you, Israel, blessed and set free. The Lord is the shield and sword that guards you. Your enemies will cower before you and you will take over their high places.

Ezekiel 28:24-26 No longer will My people, Israel, suffer the scorn of their neighbours I will gather them from every nation, to live undisturbed in their own Land, which I gave to My servant, Jacob. After I execute judgement on the wicked neighbours, you will then display My holiness for the world to see.

Jeremiah 32:1-15 Jeremiah is told to buy a field and seal the title deed in a jar, kept for a distant future time, when again Israel will live in the Land. [All 12 tribes and the gentiles grafted in]

Jeremiah 32:37-41 I shall gather My people from every land from where I have banished them. It will be a joy to Me to do them good when I plant them in this Land.

Isaiah 11:12-13 The Lord will raise a banner and assemble those from Israel and Judah, dispersed among the nations. The enmity between Israel and Judah will cease.
Isaiah 65:9 I shall give descendants to Jacob and heirs to Judah, My chosen ones, who will possess My Land. Those who serve Me will live there.
Isaiah 14:1 The Lord will show compassion and will again make Israel His choice. He will resettle them in their native soil, where aliens will join them.
Ezekiel 36:8-12 But, you, mountains of Israel- put forth your fruits, for My people, Israel, for their homecoming is near. I shall settle on you many people – the whole House of Israel, they will increase and be fruitful.

Psalm 126:1-3 When the Lord restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like people renewed in health. Our mouths were full of laughter and we sang for joy. The nations said; the Lord has done great things for them. Great things, indeed, the Lord has done for us and we rejoiced.

Psalm 147:2 The Lord rebuilds Jerusalem and gathers the scattered Israelites.
Psalm 147;19-20 To Jacob He reveals His word, His statutes and decrees to Israel. He has not done this for other nations.

But now, since the Advent of Jesus, it is every faithful Christian who is an Israelite of God, His holy people, the heirs of His promises.
Reference, REB, NIV, KJV. Some verses abridged

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You display a shocking lack of understanding about how we are saved, BY OVERCOMING SATAN.
Satan is prowling around looking for whom he may devour, But if people accept Jesus as their saviour, then we Overcome Satan

Not at all. You are the one who lacks understanding. You can't overcome Satan on your own apart from Satan being bound. It was not possible UNLESS Christ overcame him first and bound him for our sake!

The word translated "overcome" [nikao] means to conquer or defeat, as for example of overcoming or subduing an enemy, the world or even death. And the only people who truly overcome in this world, are those who overcome in Christ. In other words, only those who are saved by being made a new creation. When we search scriptures, we find that those who overcome, and those who are saved, are synonymous. The fact is, the only way to "overcome" is in Christ Jesus (Luke 11:22). Thus, the passage states that only if you are truly saved, truly in Christ, will your name never be blotted out of the book of life. So it is not a notation that Christians can lose their salvation (as is often surmised), rather it is noting that those who overcome (in Christ) need not worry about having their names cut off from the Covenant registry. Those who overcome in Christ will not be blotted out. Consider God's words:

1st John 2:14
  • "I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one."
Same word "overcome" or [kikao]. Clearly illustrating that the overcomers, are those who have the word of God abiding in them, and have overcome Satan through Christ. In order to overcome Satan, Christ has to blind Satan, for our sake, in order to spoil us from his house (world) so we can overcome.

Selah!

The AMill theory is a crock, a false teaching, a direct rejection of scripture, as in Revelation 20.

Sorry to hear that. Anyone interested to know more about Amillennialism's biblical view of Revelation 20, can read here.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Israel wannabees:

Zechariah 14:12
12 And this shall be the plague with which the LORD will strike all the people who fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh shall dissolve while they stand on their feet, Their eyes shall dissolve in their sockets, And their tongues shall dissolve in their mouths.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I really like the idea, that He who was responsible for scattering the sheep, will also be accountable for bringing them together.

It is something we should be praying about, I think.

Like there is a problem of gratitude there, that we need to repent of.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
From every nation, they will come.
Isaiah, the prophet, commissioned by God, to restore the survivors of Israel. Isaiah 49:5-6.

Isaiah 66:15-16 See: the Lord is coming in fire, His chariots are like a whirlwind, bringing retribution with His furious anger and His rebuke with flaming fire. The Lord will judge with fire and sword, He will test all mankind and many will be killed by Him.
The Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath – the next prophetic event. This fire judgement upon all the earth, will be by a Coronal Mass Ejection explosion of the sun, that is the only thing that will literally fulfil all the detailed prophesies about that Day. It will affect all the earth, but will specifically devastate the Middle East. Isaiah 30:26-30, Isaiah 63:1-6, Revelation 6:12-17, Jeremiah 12:14, Psalms 18:7-15, Isaiah 24:1-6, Malachi 4:1

Isaiah 66:17:18a All those who practice magic rites and divination, those who eat unclean foods – all will meet their end, for I know their thoughts and deeds.
Witchcraft, occultism, false religion, disobedience to God’s Laws, etc., all who do these things will die. Isaiah 48:22, Jeremiah 30:23-24, Revelation 22:15. Micah 5:12

Isaiah 66:18b-19 I am going to gather people of every tongue, they will come to see My glory. I shall put a sign on them and some of these survivors I will send out to the nations, to proclaim My Gospel among them. They will go to distant places that have not heard of My glory. Irrefutable proof that this happens before the Return, as then: every eye shall see Him. Revelation 1:7
This scripture is paralleled by 2 Thessalonians 1:6-10
The Lord’s people, all faithful Christians, are gathered from all parts of the earth. 12,000 are selected from each of the 12 assigned groups and sent out to proclaim the good news of the coming Kingdom of God. Revelation 7:3-8 & 14:1-7, Isaiah 49:6.

Isaiah 66:20-21 From every nation, your people will be brought, on every kind of conveyance, coming as an offering to the Lord on His holy mountain. They will come to Jerusalem, just as the ancient Israelites brought their grain offerings. The Lord will select some of them to be His priests. Psalms 107:1-43, Rev 5:10

Soon after the Lord’s Day of vengeance, all the Lord’s people, will be motivated to emigrate to the holy Land. Ezekiel 36:10-12, Ezekiel 39:25-29, Isaiah 35:1-10, Jeremiah 30:10-14. They will live there in great prosperity and peace for several years, until the Anti-Christ comes to power. He will break his 7 year treaty of peace with Beulah, Isaiah 62:1-5, and take control of the country, sitting in the Temple. This will start the 3½ year Tribulation period. The faithful Christians will be taken to a place of safety during this time. Zechariah 14:2b, Revelation 12:14.
Then Jesus Christ will Return in His glory, to reign for 1000 years.

Isaiah 66:22-23 As the new heavens and earth, which I am making will endure before Me, so will your name and descendants endure. Every new moon and Sabbath, all mankind will come to bow before Me.

Isaiah 66:24 As they go out, they will see the bodies of those who rebelled against Me, where the devouring worm never dies and the fire is not quenched. All mankind will view them with horror. Zechariah 14:12.
Ref: REB, NIV. Verses abridged.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Israel wannabees:

12 And this shall be the plague with which the LORD will strike all the people who fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh shall dissolve while they stand on their feet, Their eyes shall dissolve in their sockets, And their tongues shall dissolve in their mouths.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Matthew 23

13 But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.
14 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.
15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.
16 Woe unto you, ye blind guides, which say, Whosoever shall swear by the temple, it is nothing; but whosoever shall swear by the gold of the temple, he is a debtor!

23 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.
24 Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel.
25 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess.
26 Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also.
27 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.
28 Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.
29 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,
30 And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.
31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.
32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.
33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

Israel then and now.

Last edited:

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Go, My people, withdraw for a little while.....
Isaiah 26:20-21.....until the Lords wrath has passed. The Lord is coming to punish the wicked and apostate peoples of the earth. Isaiah 66:15-17, Revelation 6:12-17
Isaiah 27:1 On that Day, the Lord will punish with His powerful sword Leviathan, that twisting serpent.

Isaiah 27:2-5 On that day, sing of the fruitful vineyard – I the Lord am it’s keeper. I tend it constantly, but I get no fruit from it. If only it were briars and thorns, then I would not hesitate to destroy it. But if they [Israelites, now every faithful Christian person] come to Me for refuge, I will let them make peace with Me.

Isaiah 27:6 In time to come, Jacobs posterity will prosper and Israel will flourish. They will fill the whole earth with fruit. Matthew 21:43

Isaiah 27:7-10 Has the Lord struck Israel, as He has killed their enemies? The atonement for Jacob’s guilt is made by their sojourn in exile. All the idol worshipping altars and sacred poles are destroyed.
The fortified settlement is abandoned. Animals graze there and the trees are dead, good only for firewood.

Isaiah 27:11 For this is a people without understanding, so their Maker will not show them favour.

Isaiah 27:12 In that day, the Lord will thresh the grain from the Euphrates to the Wadi of Egypt and you: Israelites will be gathered one by one. [Individual Overcomers] On that Day, a great trumpet will sound and those who were exiled in Assyria and Egypt will come to worship the Lord in Jerusalem.
Ref: REB, NIV some verses abridged

V 20-21 Go My people…. This a complete and utter refutation of the false teaching of a ‘rapture’ removal.
All righteous people, faithful Christians who love the Lord, need to prepare for a time, soon after the Lords Day of vengeance, when the Call comes to gather into the Promised Land. Isaiah 35:1-10, Ezekiel 34:11-16, Romans 9:24-26

V 1 The Lords Day of wrath and vengeance against His enemies, who are led by Satan; allegorised as a serpent. Isaiah 30:27-28

V 2-5 The Lord’s vineyard: People who acknowledge and trust God, He will save them.

V 6 Israel, that is: some of the 12 tribes, plus those grafted in who are faithful believers, settled into the Land, they will be His witnesses and the Light to the nations.

V 7-9 The sins of the forefathers are expiated by their exile. Isaiah 10:27

V 10 The Land, cleared and swept clean after the Day of vengeance. The trees are killed because of the fire the Lord will send: a CME sunstrike. Isaiah 30:26, Joel 1:15-20, Isaiah 32:12-14, Malachi 4:1

V 11 This refers to the current inhabitants of the Land. Jeremiah 12:14

V 12 On that Day, all the world, especially the Middle East region will be judged and punished. A Jewish remnant will be saved. But then the surviving exiles from Assyria [the 10 Northern tribes] and Egypt [Judah] will gather into all of the Holy Land, along with every faithful Christian from every race, nation and language. Isaiah 66:18b-21, Zechariah 9:14-17, Revelation 7:9

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Israel is already Home to stay!

Israel wannabees:

Douggg

Nov 26, 2020
Memphis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Israel is already Home to stay!
Hi Jack, I agree that the nation of Israel over there right now is the fulfillment of the reuniting of the northern and southern kingdoms back into one nation.

The final gathering of all the house of Israel is in Ezekiel 39:28, at Jesus's Second Coming, corresponding to Matthew 24:31.

keras's theory that the current state of Israel will be decimated by a solar event, and depoplulated, only to be replaced by Christians moving to Israel in the aftermath, building a nation named Beulah - will be proved wrong, when the Gog/Magog event takes place in Ezekiel 38-39.

In keras's theory, the Gog/Magog event does not take place until after the new nation of Christian created Beulah is built.

For some reason, keras also thinks that Christians will build the next temple which animal sacrifices will be reinstated. (correct me, keras, if I have got that wrong.)

Last edited:

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Jack, I agree that the nation of Israel over there right now is the fulfillment of the reuniting of the northern and southern kingdoms back into one nation.

The final gathering of all the house of Israel is in Ezekiel 39:28, at Jesus's Second Coming, corresponding to Matthew 24:31.

keras's theory that the current state of Israel will be decimated by a solar event, and depoplulated, only to be replaced by Christians moving to Israel in the aftermath, building a nation named Beulah - will be proved wrong, when the Gog/Magog event takes place in Ezekiel 38-39.

In keras's theory, the Gog/Magog event does not take place until after the new nation of Christian created Beulah is built.

For some reason, keras also thinks that Christians will build the next temple which animal sacrifices will be reinstated. (correct me, keras, if I have got that wrong.)
There's gonna be a LOT of terribly disappointed Israel wannabees!

Genesis 12:3
3 I will bless those who bless you, and him who dishonors you I will curse,

And that ain't good!

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There's gonna be a LOT of terribly disappointed Israel wannabees!

Genesis 12:3
3 I will bless those who bless you, and him who dishonors you I will curse,

And that ain't good!
Why do you tell God to bless those who reject His Son?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do you tell God to bless those who reject His Son?
Didn't YOU reject His Son???

Ezekiel 11:14-20
14 And the word of the LORD came to me:
15 “Son of man, your brothers, even your brothers, your kinsmen, the whole house of Israel, all of them, are those of whom the inhabitants of Jerusalem have said, ‘Go far from the LORD; to us this land is given for a possession.’
16 Therefore say, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD: Though I removed them far off among the nations, and though I scattered them among the countries, yet I have been a sanctuary to them for a while in the countries where they have gone.’
17 Therefore say, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD: I will gather you from the peoples and assemble you out of the countries where you have been scattered, and I will give you the land of Israel.’
18 And when they come there, they will remove from it all its detestable things and all its abominations.
19 And I will give them one heart, and a new spirit I will put within them. I will remove the heart of stone from their flesh and give them a heart of flesh,
20 that they may walk in my statutes and keep my rules and obey them. And they shall be my people, and I will be their God.

Israel is Home to stay!

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Didn't YOU reject His Son???

Ezekiel 11:14-20
14 And the word of the LORD came to me:
15 “Son of man, your brothers, even your brothers, your kinsmen, the whole house of Israel, all of them, are those of whom the inhabitants of Jerusalem have said, ‘Go far from the LORD; to us this land is given for a possession.’
16 Therefore say, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD: Though I removed them far off among the nations, and though I scattered them among the countries, yet I have been a sanctuary to them for a while in the countries where they have gone.’
17 Therefore say, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD: I will gather you from the peoples and assemble you out of the countries where you have been scattered, and I will give you the land of Israel.’
18 And when they come there, they will remove from it all its detestable things and all its abominations.
19 And I will give them one heart, and a new spirit I will put within them. I will remove the heart of stone from their flesh and give them a heart of flesh,
20 that they may walk in my statutes and keep my rules and obey them. And they shall be my people, and I will be their God.

Israel is Home to stay!
I received Christ.

Israel rejects Christ.

Christ speaks to those who rejected Him:

John 8
44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.