He who Scattered Israel, will Gather them

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You don't know that! Why are you obsessed with attacking Israel? Why are you so special?
What do you know?

Are all Christian Churches suddenly seeing a mass influx of Israelis seeking to receive Christ?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What do you know?
I know that you don't know what you're talking about.
Are all Christian Churches suddenly seeing a mass influx of Israelis seeking to receive Christ?
Romans 11:25-27
25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
26 And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: "The Deliverer will come out of Zion, And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;
27 For this is My covenant with them, When I take away their sins."

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I know that you don't know what you're talking about.

Romans 11:25-27
25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
26 And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: "The Deliverer will come out of Zion, And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;
27 For this is My covenant with them, When I take away their sins."
This is explained in "Two Israels".

Do you agree that there are two Israels, one of which is believers who have received Christ, the other of which is unbelievers who reject Christ?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is explained in "Two Israels".

Do you agree that there are two Israels, one of which is believers who have received Christ, the other of which is unbelievers who reject Christ?
Hebrews 8:8
8 Because finding fault with them, He says: "Behold, the days are coming, says the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah--

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hebrews 8:8
8 Because finding fault with them, He says: "Behold, the days are coming, says the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah--
Which of the two Israels is that?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Which of the two Israels is that?
Let's see, Israel is mentioned over 2500 times in the Christian Bible. How many times are you mentioned? You don't even know where Jesus will return??? It's called ISRAEL, the Land of the Bible.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Let's see, Israel is mentioned over 2500 times in the Christian Bible. How many times are you mentioned? You don't even know where Jesus will return??? It's called ISRAEL, the Land of the Bible.
So you don't know yourself which Israel that is?? :laughing:

As I said. Delusion.

That's the root of your delusion; you can't distinguish between believing and unbelieving Israel.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Evidently YOU don't know.

Luke 1:16
16 And he will turn many of the children of Israel to the Lord their God.
And he did.

But still only a remnant.

Romans 9
27 Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved:

The root cause of your delusion is that you're unable to distinguish between believing and unbelieving Israel.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And he did.

But still only a remnant.
You sure are being evasive! It says MANY!
Romans 9
27 Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved:

The root cause of your delusion is that you're unable to distinguish between believing and unbelieving Israel.
So you don't even know where Jesus will return? Let me help you. It's called Israel! The Land of the Bible.

Zechariah 14:1-4
1 Behold, the day of the LORD is coming, And your spoil will be divided in your midst.
2 For I will gather all the nations to battle against Jerusalem; The city shall be taken, The houses rifled, And the women ravished. Half of the city shall go into captivity, But the remnant of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
3 Then the LORD will go forth And fight against those nations, As He fights in the day of battle.
4 And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, Which faces Jerusalem on the east.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You sure are being evasive! It says MANY!

So you don't even know where Jesus will return? Let me help you. It's called Israel! The Land of the Bible.

Zechariah 14:1-4
1 Behold, the day of the LORD is coming, And your spoil will be divided in your midst.
2 For I will gather all the nations to battle against Jerusalem; The city shall be taken, The houses rifled, And the women ravished. Half of the city shall go into captivity, But the remnant of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
3 Then the LORD will go forth And fight against those nations, As He fights in the day of battle.
4 And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, Which faces Jerusalem on the east.
For unbelievers in Israel and everywhere, it matters not where Jesus will return.

They're lost.

Douggg

Nov 26, 2020
Memphis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We were all antiChrists. We ALL needed salvation. Why are you spewing hatred for Israel?
No. As John described antichrists in 1John2. They are persons who once were Christians who fell away to deny Jesus as the Son of God, and the Father-Son relationship.

An example would be someone who once was a Christian but departed Jesus to become a muslim. Someone like Yusuf Estes on You Tube.

No-one on this forum, confessing Jesus as their Lord and savior is an antichrist.

---------------------------------------

The coming singular Antichrist, John spoke of, will be a Jew who the Jews will think (for a while) is their long awaited messiah King of Israel. That person will be anointed the King of Israel by the false prophet, who the Jews initially thinking that the false prophet is Elijah.

The Jews (Judaism) believe that the messiah will be anointed the King of Israel by a "known" prophet to use their words. The Jews are also looking for Elijah to come and be a part of ushering in the messianic age.

Being the Antichrist is one of five stages the person goes through on the way to his demise of being cast alive into the lake of fire.

As the little horn, who then becomes the prince that shall come following the Gog/Magog event, who then becomes the Antichrist, who then becomes the revealed man of sin, who then becomes the beast-king. Once the person is revealed as the man of sin, it ends his stage as the Antichrist, phony King of Israel.

The timeline framework of the 70th week of Daniel 9:27 is in Ezekiel 39.

Gog/Magog event, then followed by 7 years verses 9-10, then followed by Armageddon verses 17-20, then Jesus returned to this earth, Jesus Himself speaking in the text verses 21-29.

The complete return of the house of Israel back to the land of Israel in verse 28, corresponding to Matthew 24:31.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It's like what Jesus said, narrow is the way that leads to life and FEW there be who find it. Few could be BILLIONS!
remnant
ˈrem-nənt
NOUN
  1. a usually small part, member, or trace remaining
    a small surviving group

It will be smaller than the number of unbelievers.

Status
Not open for further replies.