He who Scattered Israel, will Gather them

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Douggg

Nov 26, 2020
Memphis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You rejected Jesus also.
I was once agnostic as a teenager. Agnostic means not being sure, searching. John never said he was an antichrist. None of the apostles ever said that they were antichrists at one time. No preacher stands in the pulpit delivering a sermon on salvation every calls the unsaved in the pews as being antichrists.

"antichrist" has an especially negative cognition to it.

Being an antichrist requires that a person be a Christian, who falls away and denies Jesus. Such persons are in Hebrews 6:4-6.

4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,

5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,

6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I give Scripture. You give opinions.

Hebrews 8:10
10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the LORD: I will put My laws in their mind and write them on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.

Clearly future!
Hebrews 8
6 But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.

Clearly fulfilled. Written in the present and past tenses, and experienced by every Israelite who has come to Christ since Calvary.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hebrews 8
6 But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.

Clearly fulfilled. Written in the present and past tenses, and experienced by every Israelite who has come to Christ since Calvary.
Guess where Jesus will return. ISRAEL! And He will FIGHT for Israel at His return.

10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the LORD: I will put My laws in their mind and write them on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.

Clearly FUTURE!

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Guess where Jesus will return. ISRAEL! And He will FIGHT for Israel at His return.

Clearly FUTURE!
Same covenant as Hebrews 8:6.

Confirmed at Calvary.

2,000 years ago.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Same covenant as Hebrews 8:6.

Confirmed at Calvary.

2,000 years ago.
Guess you missed this.

I will be their God, and they shall be My people.

WILL and SHALL mean FUTURE! Hasn't happened yet but it will for sure!

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Guess you missed this.

WILL and SHALL mean FUTURE! Hasn't happened yet but it will for sure!
Found in Jeremiah 31 referring to the future.

Quoted as fulfilled in Hebrews 8.

Guess you missed that.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Found in Jeremiah 31 referring to the future.

Quoted as fulfilled in Hebrews 8.

Guess you missed that.
If you had kept on reading Heb 8 you would have read this.

FUTURE!

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If you had kept on reading Heb 8 you would have read this.

FUTURE!
If you'd kept on reading Jeremiah 31 you would have read what is quoted as fulfilled in Hebrews 8.

You really missed that.

And yes, every Israelite since Calvary who has accepted Christ has entered into that New Covenant relationship with Him.

No waiting for a mythical future.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.