He who Scattered Israel, will Gather them

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
remnant
ˈrem-nənt
NOUN
  1. a usually small part, member, or trace remaining
    a small surviving group

It will be smaller than the number of unbelievers.
You still didn't answer: Let's see, Israel is mentioned over 2500 times in the Christian Bible. How many times are you mentioned?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
remnant
ˈrem-nənt
NOUN
  1. a usually small part, member, or trace remaining
    a small surviving group

It will be smaller than the number of unbelievers.
Acts 2:36-41
36 "Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly that God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Christ."
37 Now when they heard this, they were cut to the heart, and said to Peter and the rest of the apostles, "Men and brethren, what shall we do?" 38 Then Peter said to them, "Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. 39 For the promise is to you and to your children, and to all who are afar off, as many as the Lord our God will call."40 And with many other words he testified and exhorted them, saying, "Be saved from this perverse generation."
41 Then those who gladly received his word were baptized; and that day about three thousand souls were added to them.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You still didn't answer: Let's see, Israel is mentioned over 2500 times in the Christian Bible. How many times are you mentioned?
The trinity is never mentioned. So do you believe that there is no trinity?

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Acts 2:36-41
36 "Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly that God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Christ."
37 Now when they heard this, they were cut to the heart, and said to Peter and the rest of the apostles, "Men and brethren, what shall we do?" 38 Then Peter said to them, "Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. 39 For the promise is to you and to your children, and to all who are afar off, as many as the Lord our God will call."40 And with many other words he testified and exhorted them, saying, "Be saved from this perverse generation."
41 Then those who gladly received his word were baptized; and that day about three thousand souls were added to them.
Acts 2
5 And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every nation under heaven.

There would have been millions of Jews worldwide by the time of Acts 2.

Three thousand was a remnant.

Douggg

Nov 26, 2020
Memphis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But we all WERE. No exceptions. Nobody was born saved.
No. It is accurate though to say all of us at one time were unbelievers in Jesus as our Lord and Savior... and thus unsaved.

Take a look at 1John2:18. John sets the criteria of an antichrist.

1. first, they go out from believers in Jesus. i.e. they at one time were Christians.
2. second, they deny the Father and the Son. i.e. they deny that the Father and Son are one.

18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

----------------------------------------------------------

There will be many antichrists once the coming Antichrist is anointed the King of Israel thought-to-be messiah. The ones taking part in the great falling away in 2Thessalonians2:3 will become antichrists.

Last edited:

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Acts 2
5 And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every nation under heaven.

There would have been millions of Jews worldwide by the time of Acts 2.

Three thousand was a remnant.
Where does it say only 3000 were saved? It doesn't. It said THAT DAY!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you can't find trinity in the Bible?
I don't blame you for trying to evade my question! You're too busy spewing hatred for Israel! That alone is a HUGE 'red flag'.

John 12:12-13
12 The next day a great multitude that had come to the feast, when they heard that Jesus was coming to Jerusalem,
13 took branches of palm trees and went out to meet Him, and cried out: "Hosanna! 'Blessed is He who comes in the name of the LORD!' The King of Israel!"

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Where does it say only 3000 were saved? It doesn't. It said THAT DAY!
If you want to argue with Isaiah and Paul about the size of the remnant, go to it.

The issue is whether there are two Israels: believing and unbelieving.

There are, and you're unable or unwilling to understand the distinction between them, hence your delusion.

Douggg

Nov 26, 2020
Memphis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't blame you for trying to evade my question! You're too busy spewing hatred for Israel! That alone is a HUGE 'red flag'.

12 The next day a great multitude that had come to the feast, when they heard that Jesus was coming to Jerusalem,
13 took branches of palm trees and went out to meet Him, and cried out: "Hosanna! 'Blessed is He who comes in the name of the LORD!' The King of Israel!"
John 12:12-13 is a very important verse to understanding what being the coming Antichrist entails. Jesus is the true King of Israel, who comes in the name of the Lord. But was rejected by his own people.

In John 5:43, Jesus alludes to the coming Antichrist.

43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

The word "salvation" occurs 158 times in the KJV.

Is "Israel" greater than "salvation"?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you want to argue with Isaiah and Paul about the size of the remnant, go to it.

The issue is whether there are two Israels: believing and unbelieving.

There are, and you're unable or unwilling to understand the distinction between them, hence your delusion.
Where are two Israels? Scripture please! The "fullness of the Gentiles" has not happened, but when it does, "ALL Israel will be saved"! That could be a LOT of Jews turning to God!

Romans 11:25-26
25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
26 And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: "The Deliverer will come out of Zion, And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 12:12-13 is a very important verse to understanding what being the coming Antichrist entails. Jesus is the true King of Israel, who comes in the name of the Lord. But was rejected by his own people.

In John 5:43, Jesus alludes to the coming Antichrist.

43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
You rejected Jesus also.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Where are two Israels?
You can lead a horse to water but...

Do you see "all Israel" and "of Israel"?

How many is that? Can you count that high? :laughing:

Two Israels.

Romans 9
6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:
7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

1. Of Israel:
Not all Israel
The children of the flesh
Not the children of God
Not the children of the promise
Not counted for the seed

2. All Israel:
Not of Israel
Not the children of the flesh
The children of God
The children of the promise
Counted for the seed

Only one of these two Israels shall be saved.

Romans 11

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

Only the faithful obedient spiritual "all Israel", comprised of the believing elect beloved remnant from Israel (Romans 9:27; Romans 11:1-5,26,28), and believers from among the Gentiles (Romans 11:11), shall be saved.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You didn't answer the question. :laughing:
I give Scripture. You give opinions.

Hebrews 8:10
10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the LORD: I will put My laws in their mind and write them on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.

Clearly future!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can lead a horse to water but...

Do you see "all Israel" and "of Israel"?

How many is that? Can you count that high? :laughing:

Two Israels.

Romans 9
6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:
7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

1. Of Israel:
Not all Israel
The children of the flesh
Not the children of God
Not the children of the promise
Not counted for the seed

2. All Israel:
Not of Israel
Not the children of the flesh
The children of God
The children of the promise
Counted for the seed

Only one of these two Israels shall be saved.

Romans 11

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

Only the faithful obedient spiritual "all Israel", comprised of the believing elect beloved remnant from Israel (Romans 9:27; Romans 11:1-5,26,28), and believers from among the Gentiles (Romans 11:11), shall be saved.
Doesn't say two Israels. You're making it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.