1st Post

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ponder on this my friend . How can a man even walk , LEST HE HAS THE LIGHT BY WHICH TO SEE THE PATH .
LET THE KING BE PRAISED . JESUS TRULY IS OUR ALL . HE TRULY IS OUR ONLY HOPE . HE TRULY IS OUR ONLY SALVATION .
Dont let the big words scare you my friend . I write big when i am excited with JOY TO THE LORD as well as i do when i warn at times .
All i have to say is , WE are the pots , our LORD the potter . IN HIS HANDS WE HAVE ALL HOPE and shall be formed up as we ought too .
But if the pot decides to roll into the hands of another , Yeah woe to that pot i say , cause the hands of the men that formed them up
CANT SAVE SQUAT , cant change nor form it . ONLY GOD CAN . SO the solution is , RUN if you can , walk if you are unable to run
even crawl if you cannot walk , BUT COME TO JESUS . ITS JESUS WHO SHALL GET THE GLORY on this lambs watch .
AS i am sure you fully agree my friend . JESUS IS THE TREASURE and the savoir of our soul . IN HE ALONE IS OUR SALVATION
and IN HE ALONE IS OUR HOPE . SO , yeah , ITS TIME TO PRAISE THE LORD AGAIN MY FRIEND . YES IT IS .
Give God the glory!

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Hello my name is Mr. Burns, I believe you have a letter for me"

Ok Mr. Burns, what is your last name?

" I..... Don't know???"

(I didn't know what to post)
LET THE GLORIOUS LORD BE PRAISED . YOU can SAY THAT my friend . POST IT IN BIG OL FAT LETTERS .
POST THIS . JESUS IS THE ONLY NAME WHEREBY ONE MAY BE SAVED .
Believe in HIM from the heart that GOD has rose Him from the dead and confess HIM by mouth and ye shall be saved .
POST THAT ALL OVER THIS PLACE and all other places too . AND LET THE GLORIOUS LORD BE PRAISED .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree. But what becomes of a human being who can not recognise they are making excuses?
IF ONE TRULY HAD THE SPIRIT , WOULD THEY BE MAKING EXCUSES . That is the better questoin .
GOD often gives folks over to a reprobate mind , After they keep rejecting the one true gosple or if they follow another jesus and wont repent .
The key to knowing a lamb , IS ITS FRUITS . Lambs love not sin , but truth .

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree. But what becomes of a human being who can not recognise they are making excuses?
"Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican.

The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.

I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.

And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.

I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted." Luke 18:10-14

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They don't grow.
Any branch that dont grow and produce fruit . What happens to it again . Its cut off and is end is to be burned .
IF a plant aint growing that means its dying . We must again become more serious and grave in our answers .
TIME truly is running out . That and no man knows his last day on this earth . THUS the solution is
Learn the biblical JESUS well and all sound doctrine well and warn all that has breath . COME TO JESUS
and if folks claim they know him yet walk willfully in sin , CORRECT THEM ASAP FAST .
I mean ASAP FAST . Wait not for the morrow for the morrow might not come .

Reactions: amadeus

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I ask myself , Why would an atheist be bothering with a Christian forum , I answered myself …just to make mischief and side track people to waste time with him.

@Nancy @amadeus

Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
I ask myself , Why would an atheist be bothering with a Christian forum , I answered myself …just to make mischief and side track people to waste time with him.

@Nancy @amadeus
Why don't you ask me, since I am the only one qualified to answer that.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

@Nancy @amadeus
Hi Helen!
It's either what you said, or he is really seeking...dunno, yet! It all comes out soon enough...been through enough of some to recognize the harassers.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Hi Helen!
It's either what you said, or he is really seeking...dunno, yet! It all comes out soon enough...been through enough of some to recognize the harassers.
James 1:2-4
2Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. 4Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why don't you ask me, since I am the only one qualified to answer that.

Have you been Born again? Do You Know what that means?

Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. (John 3:3)

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Have you been Born again? Do You Know what that means?

Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. (John 3:3)
I wouldn't say so. Why?

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wouldn't say so. Why?

Because that is what determines who is and who is not a Christian. The new birth in Christ Jesus is what happens when Christ comes into your life, and makes you a new Creature in Christ. This is the Gospel, that through His death burial and resurrection we are able to receive forgiveness of sins and restore our communion with God which was broken by sin and rebellion. Jesus said: " I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." (John 14:6) There is no other way to approach the almighty creator God and come to Know him than by Knowing Jesus, not in a mental way, like you are asking questions here, But in a personal way, Like he is with you and you are speaking to Him.

If You are truly searching for the truth, Reach out to Him and ask Him to show you, and he will.

Reactions: Nancy

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

@Nancy @amadeus
Yes, indeed, why bother? Probably most have a purpose other than hoping or expecting to be convinced that God is real and should be embraced as their own. However, out of the many we have seen who did not believe in God and did not want to believe in God perhaps some few have taken in something from their encounters with believers that has made a difference sooner or later.

Helen you certainly remember Giuliano/Kerry. [He was a member here for a while.]He was a deep seated atheist and a very intelligent man. He told me that the thing which converted him occurred while reading from the Psalms. I guess he had argued with a whole lot of Christians before that... Then while reading the 15th psalm apparently gathering more ammunition to use against believers, God opened up the words of that psalm to him. He began serving God from that point. We simply never know who will suddenly hear from God and be converted.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
James 1:2-4
2Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. 4Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.
What do those words mean to you?

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, indeed, why bother? Probably most have a purpose other than hoping or expecting to be convinced that God is real and should be embraced as their own. However, out of the many we have seen who did not believe in God and did not want to believe in God perhaps some few have taken in something from their encounters with believers that has made a difference sooner or later.

Helen you certainly remember Giuliano/Kerry. [He was a member here for a while.]He was a deep seated atheist and a very intelligent man. He told me that the thing which converted him occurred while reading from the Psalms. I guess he had argued with a whole lot of Christians before that... Then while reading the 15th psalm apparently gathering more ammunition to use against believers, God opened up the words of that psalm to him. He began serving God from that point. We simply never know who will suddenly hear from God and be converted.

I Have found that you can fight trolls, or you can ignore them, or you can preach the Gospel to them. If you choose the latter they may not hear you at first, But sometimes that seed is planted then the Holy Ghost can one day convict them and speak to them and reach them. Such is my prayer and my Hope.

Reactions: Helen and amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I Have found that you can fight trolls, or you can ignore them, or you can preach the Gospel to them. If you choose the latter they may not hear you at first, But sometimes that seed is planted then the Holy Ghost can one day convict them and speak to them and reach them. Such is my prayer and my Hope.
Amen!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Helen!
Correct dear sister . IF anyone is truly being led of GOD , drawn to Christ , they wont mock and fight the truth when they hear it .
That is a solid fact . The harrassers are instantly spotted and known . Cause if one is being drawn of GOD
they wont be fighting and mocking truth . They would be ready to hear. ONLY GOD can save and turn around a soul .
Thus if we are speaking truth and they are fighting it , SOMETHING IS DEAD WRONG with them .
WHEN GOD converts , HE converts . WHEN HE DRAWS , HE DRAWS .

Reactions: Helen and Nancy

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amadeus , i dont know if you know this or not , but if i had a dime for every time i was called a troll
Well lets just say i would not be broke .
I have more names i have been called and accused of , than almost the english langauge permits . And they AINT GOOD NAMES either .
But who am i , but a flea on a dog . FOR JESUS was called this or that , AND ONLY HE IS PURE AND RIGHTEOUS .
SO i marvel not when for speaking truth, By HIS grace , i am called many names .
One thing i do know , I wont pander to the emotions of men . Folks can come with the saddest story
and yet i will speak truth . Many are , by emotions , breaking down the defense of the church . And i wont heed a one of them .
I have watched gays tell stories about what drove them away from so called christanity
i have heard many who try and play the emotion card . And while i sorrow for them , I Shall follow the biblical pattern .
Be grave , be compassionate , JUST SPEAK as the SPIRIT BIDS .

Reactions: amadeus