2,000 Years of Believing a "Lie" Does Not Make it True.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why would you assume that the seventh trumpet didn’t sound in the first century?

I have not assumed.

What do the scriptures say? --That the mystery would be "finished"....and yet even now here we are with many completely in the dark regarding what God declared to his servants the profits, and even worse, arguing about it.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have not assumed.

What do the scriptures say? --That the mystery would be "finished"....and yet even now here we are with many completely in the dark regarding what God declared to his servants the profits, and even worse, arguing about it.
So I’m still uncertain as to what position you hold, did all the trumpets sound or is it yet future?

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have not assumed.

In my opinion the scripture declared the trumpets sounded and the walls of that stone building fell, just as in Jericho. They didn’t sound six trumpets and the the last Two thousand years later.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So I’m still uncertain as to what position you hold, did all the trumpets sound or is it yet future?

In my opinion the scripture declared the trumpets sounded and the walls of that stone building fell, just as in Jericho. They didn’t sound six trumpets and the the last Two thousand years later.

The six trumpets have sounded--6, the number of mankind, of which plagues and sorrows began when God drove Adam and Eve from the garden; and the seventh angel is now about to sound, for the times foretold are nearly fulfilled.

Reactions: Rockerduck