2 Thessalonians 2:1-12 Part 2

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

58 Minutes

Bible study on the titled section of the Bible.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No interest in listening to a wolf in sheeps clothing. Thanks but no thanks.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank God for the freedom of free choice my friend. And the ability to have liberty to make choices to do something or not do something. Praise be to God for freedom that is found in the free-will of mankind, but also the liberty found in Christ Jesus.

Tommy Cool

Jul 17, 2022
HIGHLAND,MI
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I speed watched this ...I didn't see where this was off in any areas.. What did confuse me was the title
2 Thessalonians 2:1-12 Part 2
Unless I am missing something... this has nothing to do with Thessalonians..................Timothy ...yes

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Think about this, 1 Thessalonians, to a specific group of people from Paul. The 2 letter was to the same group of people. Some say Paul and the apostles where wrong. However if people would consider them to be honest and authentic about the things they spoke about in that day it may change the way people would see the Bible.

I personally believe that Jesus had come back to the bride which was under apostleship in that day in age when the destruction of Jerusalem came in 70Ad, some do not.

It is up to the individual to decide.

People have rights and liberties in this country (USA) they can answer questions if they want or not answer questions if they choose to. It doesn’t matter to me.

What are your thoughts about Thessalonians @CadyandZoe ?

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Think about this, 1 Thessalonians, to a specific group of people from Paul. The 2 letter was to the same group of people. Some say Paul and the apostles where wrong. However if people would consider them to be honest and authentic about the things they spoke about in that day it may change the way people would see the Bible.

I personally believe that Jesus had come back to the bride which was under apostleship in that day in age when the destruction of Jerusalem came in 70Ad, some do not.

It is up to the individual to decide.

People have rights and liberties in this country (USA) they can answer questions if they want or not answer questions if they choose to. It doesn’t matter to me.

What are your thoughts about Thessalonians @CadyandZoe ?
Do you have a specific question?

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What religious background are you from @CadyandZoe? There are some people here who are open about it, perhaps you would like to openly share?

Myself I don’t have a denomination, simply a Believer in the Lord Jesus Christ and the Gospel of Christ about his death, burial, and resurrection and also even so much as his return biblically from the scriptures. Normally when people admit where they are from it helps a lot to get that part off their chest. Some people on the internet are afraid of that because of fear of rejection.

I love people from the Mormon structure, Jehovah witness structure, Muslims, anyone I love them for who they are and they have the right to know that God loves them and that it is by faith in the Son of God we are made right with God through belief, in His death, burial, and resurrection.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If your on the mission to know people personally you’re gonna have to share and be personal back somehow friend, may you be encouraged. Remember the God whom created you is with you by faith in the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus so there is no reason to fear… God is with you by the Holy Spirit.

Tommy Cool

Jul 17, 2022
HIGHLAND,MI
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was a follow up on the first part

(Source link Log In ‹ cult — WordPress)

Thank you Matt ...it makes more sense now....I speed watched most of this (with a few jumps) ..and I think I see now what Christophany was referring to...maybe?
But this dude's line of thinking...appears to be a bit skewed ... using his private interpretation and trying to incorporate scripture from OT (which is where the gospels belong) and make it applicable to the "gathering together unto Him" and decontextualizes the scripture in 2 Thes.

Reactions: ChristisGod

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey tommycool,

It is good it makes better sense now.

Not so sure if openly admitting that one believes Jesus has already came back, is a private interpretation.

Anyway, it is all up to you whether you believe what Jesus had stated and the apostles, I do believe Jesus wasn't playing around when he openly stated that generation wouldn't pass away until all the things he had said came to pass.

Love to you brother.

Tommy Cool

Jul 17, 2022
HIGHLAND,MI
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do believe Jesus wasn't playing around when he openly stated that generation wouldn't pass away until all the things he had said came to pass.

I agree...And I do have an answer ...it is a bit lengthy. I will start a thread probably under "Error/Era of the Rapture".
It's good to talk to you again... God Bless .......Sandman

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What religious background are you from @CadyandZoe? There are some people here who are open about it, perhaps you would like to openly share?

Myself I don’t have a denomination, simply a Believer in the Lord Jesus Christ and the Gospel of Christ about his death, burial, and resurrection and also even so much as his return biblically from the scriptures. Normally when people admit where they are from it helps a lot to get that part off their chest. Some people on the internet are afraid of that because of fear of rejection.

I love people from the Mormon structure, Jehovah witness structure, Muslims, anyone I love them for who they are and they have the right to know that God loves them and that it is by faith in the Son of God we are made right with God through belief, in His death, burial, and resurrection.
I have no religious background. Jesus came to set us free from religion.