2 Thessalonians 2:7

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is what Google says about it:
2019 OK is a near-Earth asteroid noted for its sudden, surprise discovery on the day before its close flyby in 2019. The object's size is estimated at 57 to 130 metres (187 to 426 ft) across, the closest asteroid of such size discovered in 2019.
Earth MOID: 0.00036 AU (54,000 km) (0.14 LD)
Discovery date: 24 July 2019
MPC designation: 2019 OK
Discovered by: SONEAR Obs.

Scroll up, I added the video in post #58

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
www.personal-communication.org.nz
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Scroll up, I added the video in post #58
OK. The guy died and was given sealed instructions to bring back to show the Wormwood prophecy, that an asteriod the size of Texas is going to hit the earth. This is contrary to actual observation of the asteroid showing its true size. The idea of a coverup by Nasa is based on these sealed instructions given to the guy while he was dead and supposedly his spirit being separate from his body for that period of time.

This goes along with Jesus' and Paul's warning about false prophets teaching stuff that they say comes from the Lord, distracting people away from pure faith in Christ. There have been doomsday predictions for centuries, and I think that this is just one of them.

I don't believe it. What the guy is saying is guesswork, and if he did get some sort of vision while he was clinically dead, then it did not come from the Holy Spirit. There are no sealed instructions extra to what has been clearly set out in the Scriptures.

Even a false prophecy can come to pass, as Thomas Horn's prophecy about the resignation of Pope Benedict after Horn having a "supernatural experience". This sounds like the occult to me. I don't trust it one bit.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK. The guy died and was given sealed instructions to bring back to show the Wormwood prophecy, that an asteriod the size of Texas is going to hit the earth. This is contrary to actual observation of the asteroid showing its true size. The idea of a coverup by Nasa is based on these sealed instructions given to the guy while he was dead and supposedly his spirit being separate from his body for that period of time.

Huh? NO. That was a long time ago. Sid just mentioned it because it was interesting, but the asteroid and the pope were not given to him while he was dead as you are saying. I'm shocked at you. Maybe you have wax in your ears.

Let me ask you something personal. Is speaking in tongues the only gift of the Spirit you have? Have you never heard God's voice literally, interrupting your thoughts and telling you something that comes true. I have many times. Does that mean the Spirit in me is actually occult?

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Huh? NO. That was a long time ago. Sid just mentioned it because it was interesting, but the asteroid and the pope were not given to him while he was dead as you are saying. I'm shocked at you. Maybe you have wax in your ears.

Let me ask you something personal. Is speaking in tongues the only gift of the Spirit you have? Have you never heard God's voice literally, interrupting your thoughts and telling you something that comes true. I have many times. Does that mean the Spirit in me is actually occult?
You should know my attitude to these things by now after all the conversations we have had over the last couple of years. I am not prepared to say anything about you because I know only how God speaks to me (through the Bible), and not how He decides to speak to you.

It is that I just don't believe in the type of prophecy Mr Horn is giving about the asteroid, and I don't believe that he knows of any cover up by NASA other than something he has got by some word of knowledge but no other evidence than that.

I think we already have had conversations about OT type prophecies to the nation that became obsolete (according to Hebrews 1) from the Day of Pentecost onwards, and which don't fit the criteria that Paul set down from New Testament prophecies to the church during fellowship meetings.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is that I just don't believe in the type of prophecy Mr Horn is giving about the asteroid, and I don't believe that he knows of any cover up by NASA other than something he has got by some word of knowledge but no other evidence than that.

It doesn't look like you watched the whole video. He knows PEOPLE at NASA, who got him in touch with someone at the Pentagon. A person. It was not through word of knowledge that I know of.

But let's just say that in 2029 the asteroid of Revelation 8 does hit the earth. That would be at the END of the Great Tribulation which would start by the revealing of the Antichrist in 2 years. You believe in the pre-trib rapture so that will be your adios. I don't and know that no more Gentiles will be saved when the Antichrist is revealed. God will put on all Gentiles that are not already in the Church, a strong delusion to follow after the Antichrist, and the focus now goes to all of national Israel being saved.

Those of Revelation 7 who come "out of" the Great Tribulation were in the Church to begin with when in started, but were lukewarm. They will be martyred. The hot and cold Christians will be supernaturally protected.

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
It doesn't look like you watched the whole video. He knows PEOPLE at NASA, who got him in touch with someone at the Pentagon. A person. It was not through word of knowledge that I know of.

But let's just say that in 2029 the asteroid of Revelation 8 does hit the earth. That would be at the END of the Great Tribulation which would start by the revealing of the Antichrist in 2 years. You believe in the pre-trib rapture so that will be your adios. I don't and know that no more Gentiles will be saved when the Antichrist is revealed. God will put on all Gentiles that are not already in the Church, a strong delusion to follow after the Antichrist, and the focus now goes to all of national Israel being saved.

Those of Revelation 7 who come "out of" the Great Tribulation were in the Church to begin with when in started, but were lukewarm. They will be martyred. The hot and cold Christians will be supernaturally protected.
The ultimate proof of the authenticity of the prophecy is that it comes to pass the way Mr Horn says it will.

Anthony D'Arienzo

Jan 3, 2019
georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I disagree.

In the Last Days, God will be pouring out the Holy Spirit, not taking it away...

Acts 2:17
"And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams"
We have been in the last days since Pentecost.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Besides the Holy Spirit letting the Antichrist pass ahead, there is only one other entity that this could be seeing as the last seven years will be about saving Israel, and that is the prince archangel over Israel, Michael.

cc: @Ezra

logabe

Aug 28, 2008
Revelation 2:13 King James Version (KJV)

13 I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan's seat is: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth.

In the World, who are the most Powerful and Devoted servants of the Satan/Devil? Do you know where Devil's/Satan's seat is?

Pergamos ...

Reactions: CharismaticLady

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Just know that if the Antichrist is not revealed in two-three years, the asteroid will be a near miss, taking out satelites, but not hit the earth.
I watched an analysis of the asteroid on YouTube, and the conclusion is that it will be near miss in 2029, but could come closer in 2036 and a hit may be possible, but more likely another near miss. They said that in the event that the asteroid will hit the earth, the size of it will mean that it will not burn up in the atmosphere, but will actually make contact. It showed a video of the one in Russia several years ago that burned up before making contact, and caused quite a bit of disruption. It is also likely that a good proportion of the asteroid will burn up before making landfall, resulting in a smaller mass actually landing. If it lands in the sea, the problem will be the large waves it will cause to coastlines around the contact point. If it lands in the Tasman Sea between NZ and Aussie, my house, which is just 1km from the coast my house will be history.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I watched an analysis of the asteroid on YouTube, and the conclusion is that it will be near miss in 2029, but could come closer in 2036 and a hit may be possible, but more likely another near miss. They said that in the event that the asteroid will hit the earth, the size of it will mean that it will not burn up in the atmosphere, but will actually make contact. It showed a video of the one in Russia several years ago that burned up before making contact, and caused quite a bit of disruption. It is also likely that a good proportion of the asteroid will burn up before making landfall, resulting in a smaller mass actually landing. If it lands in the sea, the problem will be the large waves it will cause to coastlines around the contact point. If it lands in the Tasman Sea between NZ and Aussie, my house, which is just 1km from the coast my house will be history.

Watch Israel.

Elihoenai

Mar 2, 2020
London, England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Counterfeits fool many people. Don't be among them.

Logabe

What do you mean? Are Rome, Venice, Washington, London and Switzerland centres of Dark Satanic Power? If you think to the contrary, it could be that you are afraid and/or a counterfeit fooling many people.

Fury Ending Credits

logabe

Aug 28, 2008
What do you mean? Are Rome, Venice, Washington, London and Switzerland centres of Dark Satanic Power? If you think to the contrary, it could be that you are afraid and/or a counterfeit fooling many people.

Fury Ending Credits

I mean "keep it simple", Mystery Babylon is being exposed.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Never looked @ it that way, but Christians are being influenced by Zionist, which make the Christians
a type of Judas.

Zionist have made many anti-Christ over the centuries and they continue to do so today. In 1st John
2:22 it says,

22 Who is a liar, but he that denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is
an anti-Christ
, that denies the Father and the Son.

So we can see in John's day they had the same problem with Judaism as we have today. That was
the reason God sent His armies (Roman Army) to destroy Jerusalem in 70 A.D (Matthew 22:7). They
continued for 40 more years to offer up animal sacrifices that openly denied that Jesus was the
Supreme Sacrifice. It was called abomination and it still is!!!

Logabe
can you how me christians who have been influenced by zionism?

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Paul Christensen @Ezra

Read #42. That is what I believe. So seeing as no one but Jews will be saved during the Great Tribulation who are these in white robes in Revelation 7 from every country and tribe. In other words, Gentiles? Case is not in the original, nor is punctuation, nor verse and chapter numbering.
yes, It will not be just jews who are saved. People from all nations will find christ,

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I notice that the word "tribulation" is all in lower case and therefore is not a capital noun, showing that it is not a period called The Tribulation" but more likely the normal tribulation of having to live in a world hostile to Christian faith. When teaching of The Tribulation was taught to the suffering people of Ruanda, they said, "What do you mean? We are going through our tribulation right now!"

We have always had tribulation here and there, but the "great" tribulation is world-wide.