4) Names written in the Book of Life of the Lamb

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

johnchao

Jun 27, 2007
(2) The teaching Do not resist an evil personMt 5:38 "You have heard that it was said, `Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.' 39 But I tell you, Do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also. 40 And if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well. 41 If someone forces you to go one mile, go with him two miles. 42 Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.Ro 12:13 Share with God's people who are in need. Practice hospitality. 14 Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse. 15 Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn. 16 Live in harmony with one another. Do not be proud, but be willing to associate with people of low position. Do not be conceited. 17 Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everybody. 18 If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone. 19 Do not take revenge, my friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay," says the Lord. 20 On the contrary: "If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head." 21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.Pr 25:21 If your enemy is hungry, give him food to eat; if he is thirsty, give him water to drink. 22 In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head, and Yahweh will reward you.

johnchao

Jun 27, 2007
(3) Do not judgeMt 7:1 "Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. 3 "Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, `Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.Lk 6:37 "Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven. 38 Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you." 39 He also told them this parable: "Can a blind man lead a blind man? Will they not both fall into a pit? 40 A student is not above his teacher, but everyone who is fully trained will be like his teacher. 41 "Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 42 How can you say to your brother, `Brother, let me take the speck out of your eye,' when you yourself fail to see the plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye. Ro 2:1 You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge the other, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things. 2 Now we know that God's judgment against those who do such things is based on truth. 3 So when you, a mere man, pass judgment on them and yet do the same things, do you think you will escape God's judgment? 4 Or do you show contempt for the riches of his kindness, tolerance and patience, not realizing that God's kindness leads you toward repentance? 5 But because of your stubbornness and your unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of God's wrath, when his righteous judgment will be revealed. 6 God "will give to each person according to what he has done." 7 To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life. 8 But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger. 9 There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile; 10 but glory, honor and peace for everyone who does good: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile. 11 For God does not show favoritism.

johnchao

Jun 27, 2007
2. God is love( 1Jn 4:8 Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love. )(A) Jesus teaches love1Co 13:1 If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 1Co 13:4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 8 Love never fails.1Co 13:13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.1Jn 4:7 Dear, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. 8 Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.2Jn:5 And now, dear lady, I am not writing you a new command but one we have had from the beginning. I ask that we love one another. 6 And this is love: that we walk in obedience to his commands. As you have heard from the beginning, his command is that you walk in love.To obey God’s commands is love.God’s commands are the Word heard:1Jn 2:7 Dear, I am not writing you a new command but an old one, which you have had since the beginning. This old command is the word you have heard. 8 Yet I am writing you a new command; its truth is seen in him and you, because the darkness is passing and the true light is already shining.Jn 13:34 "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. 35 By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another."Obey the Word of God, love one another, and be disciples of the Lord.Heb 7:21 but he became a priest with an oath when God said to him: "The Lord has sworn and will not change his mind: `You are a priest forever.'" 22 Because of this oath, Jesus has become the guarantee of a better covenant. 23 Now there have been many of those priests, since death prevented them from continuing in office; 24 but because Jesus lives forever, he has a permanent priesthood. 25 Therefore he is able to save completely those who come to God through him, because he always lives to intercede for them. 26 Such a high priest meets our need--one who is holy, blameless, pure, set apart from sinners, exalted above the heavens. 27 Unlike the other high priests, he does not need to offer sacrifices day after day, first for his own sins, and then for the sins of the people. He sacrificed for their sins once for all when he offered himself. 28 For the law appoints as high priests men who are weak; but the oath, which came after the law, appointed the Son, who has been made perfect forever.Col 3:12 Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. 13 Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. 14 And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. 15 Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful. 16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God. 17 And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

EzHitman

Oct 22, 2008
Chapter Seven "Our Father’s Message to the House and Senate" To: Members of the House and Senate, the Governing Body of the USA "I am Jehovah, Most High God, the One God, the True God and the Only God of My People, Israel! Do not think that I am the God of those, who call themselves "Jews" but are not! For, these worship and serve Lucifer, Satan, the Devil and these are the very ones, who have bled this land until little is left. They are the very ones, who set up the country, Israel, which is full of evil and abominations! Yes, I am He, who brought My people from all over the world and I gave them this land, which was held by those, who were largely savage! I brought you here and I brought your ancestors here, and just as I had promised when I scattered you, I brought you together again; and it is I, who made you great! I put my laws, my Ten Commandments, into the hearts of the founders of this Constitutional Republic and the laws of the land are founded upon My commandments. Through the many years of this republic, you have honored My laws. You have honored My commandments and you taught them to your children in the schools. But, in the process you forgot about the seed of Lucifer, Satan, the Devil. I warned you about this very seed in the Book of Genesis, but since you no longer honor Me and My Laws, you have become all the more ignorant of your enemies and the enemies of My People! This is the price of rebellion! Yes, the very price of rebellion is slavery; for this very Seed of the Serpent hates the House of Israel with a great hate and their plans from the beginning have been to destroy you! They have known that they must destroy the moral fiber of this land. Feverishly, they have worked to take My words out of the schools and you, in your ignorance and servitude to them, have helped them to do so! Now, you have generations, who are without any moral foundation. Children are taught to lie and steal from an early age. Almost from birth, they are taught to lie, to steal, to kill, to covet, and to fornicate. You, who have been chosen to safeguard the freedoms of My people, have done all possible to destroy this constitutional republic. You have slapped your hands and cut deals with the evil ones, who hate you, and will soon destroy you! You have filled your pockets with filthy lucre until there is not one among you, who is free! For, you are all "bought and sold" whores, sold to the highest bidder! Who among you is in office because you are free? No, you are not free, but sold to those, who paid to put you there!Now, because you, as a governing body, are rotten to the core, and because you, yourselves, are guilty of breaking all laws, you are ready to be destroyed! Do not whine about your lot; for you, all of you, have created it! Through your gross fornications, through your whoredoms with Satan and his minions, you have securely shackled and chained yourselves to the New World Order beast. You no longer have any privacy. Your every conversation is recorded! Your every move is watched! Your mail is opened before you get it, all to protect you from terrorists, of course! And, you, in your high tower, truly separated now from the electorate, are but pawns in the hands of Lucifer, Satan, the Devil. You have earned it! You have worked very hard to get into this place, and right now, you are all on the verge of destruction! For, as you move to get to the bottom of the "911" incident, those, who perpetrated the crime, yes these New World Order Satanists, plan to blow you off the map! Of course, this will be a "terrorist" event; for you have been told this in advance! You have been warned! And, most of you, absolutely lost in arrogance and ignorance, believe that George W. Bush is a Christian and that Homeland Security is going to protect you from the terror that it is a part of!Yes, you have precious little time to jail the New World Order Satanists and to hang them from the highest tree for sedition and treason! But, will you? For, how many of you have been put in power by the very same secret societies, which now plan to blow you up and to kill you all?Yes, Oh, yes, you are in quite a predicament! For, you have given the Satanists free reign. You have passed all their laws and many of them you passed without ever reading them, just as you passed the Patriot Act, giving them unprecedented powers to destroy the constitutional rights of everyone, including yourselves. And, in your servitude, you have allowed for the worst kind of measures to be put into place through executive orders. You have allowed this country to be infiltrated by foreign governments, including foreign spy agencies, such as the Mossad and the M15, who are busy killing off all opposition, and you, in your blindness and arrogance, do not see it, and do not believe that this will happen to you!While you have filled your pockets and have continued on in your debauchery, the USA is literally burning, just as Rome burned! All that is being done, in the name of terror, has all been done before! There is nothing new under the Sun, but you, in your blind arrogance and ignorance, continue to believe in the illusion of Al Qaeda and Ben Laden! The world knows that Al Qaeda is a product of the CIA and that the Bushes and the Ben Ladens have been long-term business partners, but you, in your ignorance and arrogance, are the Don Quixotes of the world. You are evermore chasing the windmills of illusion. Yes, you are blind and deaf, the USA is burning, and you still slap your hands with the enemy while you fill your pockets with filthy lucre. While the Satanists rob every pension fund, steal from every bank, and haul off all social security funds, you turn a blind eye as you stuff your pockets with more filthy lucre. Yes, these evil ones have you where they want you and in truth, this is where you deserve to be! For, look what you have done! You have turned a blind eye to the evil, which has overthrown this land! You have corrupted the very moral foundation of this land through your pride and arrogance! You have allowed a treasonous President to declare war under false pretenses, all for oil and greed, and you have continued to support such a thing! You have given a free reign to the Satanists in control of this military to pollute the whole Mideast with radioactive dust, thereby insuring a huge loss of life, even to your own military, and you have done nothing! You have turned a blind eye to all the deaths and casualties of this Iraqi war, which have been lied about and covered up by the Satanists in power! You have filled your pockets while the elitists have taken over the press and now truth very seldom comes over the major media unless there is a "reason" to distort it. You have allowed for military weapons to be used against the truthbearers and the lightbearers and now many of them are dead! Many are sick through the constant microwaving and from other forms of torture!Yes, this evil has risen up among you in a fury and it is out to destroy you all! But, what have you done about it? You have known of the plans for a New World Order for a very long time! You heard George H.W. Bush speak about the New World Order over and over and others among you have revealed their plans for a New World Order! You know of the New World Order plans to overthrow this government and you have done nothing! You know of the secret societies, such as the Skull and Bones, the Freemasons, and other groups, which meet in secret, all for the purposes of establishing a Satanic New World Order! Many of you belong to these secret societies and you have actively worked to overthrow this republic! But, you, in your ignorance, believe that you will float to the top, like cream, and that you will be scooped off and preserved by these evil hoards! And, now obviously you are wrong again! For, these very ones, who are governed by Satan, who are themselves, the very seed of the serpent, hate you all and plan to kill you all! They are telling you how they plan to blow you up, to kill you all in one fell swoop! But, you, in your ignorance and your arrogance, do not believe it will happen to you! Why should it not happen to you? These very ones anthraxed you! Thank George H.W. Bush and his criminals in government for this! These very ones have spied on you continually! They have killed and murdered those among you, who get out of line, and forget whom they work for! You remember some of the freak accidents and suicides! Surely, you do! Yet, you continue in your pride and in your stupidity, believing that this will not happen to you! I am telling you the plans of the evil ones and you have but one choice! You will either clean up your putrid and rotten lives and you will repent of this evil, forsaking it and returning to My commandments, supporting the Constitution of this land, or you will all go down as "devil bait!"How foolish you have been! You never thought that the evil ones would get rid of you; for, you have been in bed with them for a long time and you have lived "high on the hog!" But, you have forgotten that once they are through with you, the pawns, they are through! They have murdered and pillaged and murdered and pillaged and you have done nothing. You have partied while "Rome" is burning; and make no mistake about it, your masters are now ready to get rid of you all, in one fell swoop!I am the Only One, who can help you! I am the Only One, who can help this nation! For, it is I, who made you great, but Satan, the Devil, has hated you from the beginning and it is he, who has set out to systematically destroy this land! But, greed and power have consumed you all and you are rotten to the core! The truth is that you are no longer fit to govern! As a whole body you are rotten, and save you repent of your evil, Satan and his New World Order minions will burn you up in a flash! These are My warnings to you; for I do not want this land destroyed! I do not want to see you all burn up! But, if you will not repent of your evil and govern yourselves according to what is right and according to My Commandments, I will allow this and a greater evil to come upon you all until this land is utterly destroyed and few are left! For, I am disgusted with the rot and filth, which covers this land and I am sickened by the putrid waste, which has prevailed among you as a governing body. This is My formal warning to you and it may very well be My last! I am Jehovah, Most High God, the God of True Israel, the Very One, who made this nation the greatest nation on Earth, and be advised, you will make right your wrongs or you will quickly fall!"As witnessed, dictated and recorded, this 4th day of April, 2004,Linda NewkirkWhite Buffalo Calf Woman

johnchao

Jun 27, 2007
(
cool.gif
Live in love, escape from darkness and go into light1Jn 2:9 Anyone who claims to be in the light but hates his brother is still in the darkness. 10 Whoever loves his brother lives in the light, and there is nothing in him to make him stumble. 11 But whoever hates his brother is in the darkness and walks around in the darkness; he does not know where he is going, because the darkness has blinded him. 12 I write to you, dear children, because your sins have been forgiven on account of his name. 1Jn 4:9 This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him. 10 This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins. 11 Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. 12 No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us. 13 We know that we live in him and he in us, because he has given us of his Spirit. 14 And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world. 15 If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in him and he in God. 16 And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him. 17 In this way, love is made complete among us so that we will have confidence on the day of judgment, because in this world we are like him. 18 There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. 19 We love because he first loved us. 20 If anyone says, "I love God," yet hates his brother, he is a liar. For anyone who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, whom he has not seen. 21 And he has given us this command: Whoever loves God must also love his brother.1Jn 3:11 This is the message you heard from the beginning: We should love one another. 12 Do not be like Cain, who belonged to the evil one and murdered his brother. And why did he murder him? Because his own actions were evil and his brother's were righteous. 13 Do not be surprised, my brothers, if the world hates you. 14 We know that we have passed from death to life, because we love our brothers. Anyone who does not love remains in death. 15 Anyone who hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life in him. 16 This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers. 17 If anyone has material possessions and sees his brother in need but has no pity on him, how can the love of God be in him? 18 Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. Ac 7:57 At this they covered their ears and, yelling at the top of their voices, they all rushed at him, 58 dragged him out of the city and began to stone him. Meanwhile, the witnesses laid their clothes at the feet of a young man named Saul. 59 While they were stoning him, Stephen prayed, "Lord Jesus, receive my spirit." 60 Then he fell on his knees and cried out, "Lord, do not hold this sin against them." When he had said this, he fell asleep.Stephen was stoned to death, prayed to God not to hold this sin against them.1Pe 2:9 But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people belonging to God, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light. 10 Once you were not a people, but now you are the people of God; once you had not received mercy, but now you have received mercy. 2Pe 1:4 Through these he has given us his very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature and escape the corruption in the world caused by evil desires. 5 For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; 6 and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; 7 and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love. 8 For if you possess these qualities in increasing measure, they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. 9 But if anyone does not have them, he is nearsighted and blind, and has forgotten that he has been cleansed from his past sins. 10 Therefore, my brothers, be all the more eager to make your calling and election sure. For if you do these things, you will never fall, 11 and you will receive a rich welcome into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

johnchao

Jun 27, 2007
1. The scriptures bear witness to JesusJn 5:39 You search the scriptures, because you think that in them you have eternal life; and it is they that bear witness to me;The scriptures bear witness to Jesus.2Ch 34:21 "Go and inquire of Yahweh for me and for the remnant in Israel and Judah about what is written in this book that has been found. Great is Yahweh's anger that is poured out on us because our fathers have not kept the word of Yahweh; they have not acted in accordance with all that is written in this book."2Ki 22:13 "Go and inquire of Yahweh for me and for the people and for all Judah about what is written in this book that has been found. Great is Yahweh's anger that burns against us because our fathers have not obeyed the words of this book; they have not acted in accordance with all that is written there concerning us."Inquire of Yahweh about what is written in this book.1Ki 9:2 Yahweh appeared to him a second time, as he had appeared to him at Gibeon. 3 Yahweh said to him: "I have heard the prayer and plea you have made before me; I have consecrated this temple, which you have built, by putting my Name there forever. My eyes and my heart will always be there.2Ch 7:12 Yahweh appeared to him at night and said: "I have heard your prayer and have chosen this place for myself as a temple for sacrifices. 13 "When I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or command locusts to devour the land or send a plague among my people, 14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 15 Now my eyes will be open and my ears attentive to the prayers offered in this place. 16 I have chosen and consecrated this temple so that my Name may be there forever. My eyes and my heart will always be there.Yahweh’s Name may be there forever, the body of Jesus is the temple of the Father:Jn 2:16 To those who sold the doves, he said, "Take these things out of here! Don't make my Father's house a marketplace!" 17 His disciples remembered that it is written: "Zeal for your house will consume me." 18 Then the Jews demanded of him, "What miraculous sign can you show us to prove your authority to do all this?" 19 Jesus answered them, "Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days." 20 The Jews replied, "It has taken forty-six years to build this temple, and you are going to raise it in three days?" 21 But the temple he had spoken of was his body. 22 After he was raised from the dead, his disciples recalled what he had said. Then they believed the Scripture and the words that Jesus had spoken.What is explained in all the Scriptures is Jesus himself.Lk 24:27 And beginning with Moses and all the Prophets, he explained to them what was said in all the Scriptures concerning himself.Rev 19:9 Then the angel said to me, "Write: `Blessed are those who are invited to the wedding supper of the Lamb!'" And he added, "These are the true words of God." 10 At this I fell at his feet to worship him. But he said to me, "Do not do it! I am a fellow servant with you and with your brothers who hold to the testimony of Jesus. Worship God! For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy."The testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.2Pe 1:20 Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by men's own interpretation. 21 For prophecy never had its origin in the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.This Bible is the word of God spoken by the prophets in the Holy Spirit, and is prophecy.Heb 11:3 By faith we understand that the worlds were formed by the word of God, so that what is seen was not made out of things which were visible.Heb 1:1 In the past God spoke to our forefathers through the prophets at many times and in various ways, 2 but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the worlds. 3 The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.The son of God is the word of God, the exact representation of God’s being, and one God.Ac 8:34 The eunuch asked Philip, "Tell me, please, who is the prophet talking about, himself or someone else?" 35 And Philip opened his mouth, and beginning from this Scripture, preached to him Jesus.Beginning from the Scripture, preached to him Jesus.Ac 17:2 As his custom was, Paul went into the synagogue, and on three Sabbath days he reasoned with them from the Scriptures, 3 explaining and proving that the Christ had to suffer and rise from the dead. "This Jesus I am proclaiming to you is the Christ. " he said.Jesus rose from the dead, and this Jesus proclaimed to you from the Scriptures is the Christ.Ac 18:28 for he powerfully refuted the Jews, and that publicly, showing by the scriptures that Jesus was the Christ.Jn 2:21 But the temple he had spoken of was his body. 22 After he was raised from the dead, his disciples recalled what he had said. Then they believed the Scripture and the words that Jesus had spoken. After Jesus was raised from the dead, his disciples believed the Scripture and the words that Jesus had spoken.

johnchao

Jun 27, 2007
2.How to tell from the Scripture it is what Jesus speaks(A)Lk 24:25 And he said to them, how foolish you are, and how slow of heart to believe in all that the prophets have spoken! 26 Was it not necessary that the Christ should suffer these things and enter into his glory?" 27 And beginning with Moses and all the Prophets, he explained to them what was said in all the Scriptures concerning himself.What is explained in all the Scriptures is the word of Jesus, and the Word of God.Tit 2:10 Not to steal from them, but to show that they can fully trusted in everything so that they may make the word of God our Saviour attractive.(
cool.gif
Lk 24:44 He said to them, "This is what I told you while I was still with you: Everything must be fulfilled that is written about me in the Law of Moses, the Prophets and the Psalms." What is explained from the Scriptures about Jesus must be fulfilled. ©Lk 24:45 Then he opened their minds so they could understand the Scriptures.What was written about Jesus in the Prophets, Jesus opens their minds so they can understand the Scriptures.Dt 18:20 But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded him to say, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, must be put to death." 21 You may say to yourselves, "How can we know when a message has not been spoken by Yahweh?" 22 If what a prophet proclaims in the name of Yahweh does not take place or come true, that is a message Yahweh has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously. Do not be afraid of him.

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
all the names written in the Lambs book of Life are the same as the election of grace, these and only these are the objects of Gods Love and Jesus christ redemptive death, and The Holy Ghost applicatory ministry [regeneration or newbirth]

johnchao

Jun 27, 2007
Savedbygrace, a nice ID. Grace in the Bible refers to the Holy Spirit (Tit3:6-7), so grace is to be our King and Commander (Isa55:3-4). Then how to receive the Holy Spirit? We need to find where the throne of grace is. The throne means the dwelling place (Ps22:3, Eze43:6-7). For example, what Peter spoke was the word of the gospel (Ac15:7), the gospel is the word of the Lord (1Pe1:25). The Cornelius wanted to hear what the Lord commnaded Peter to speak (ac10:33), and the Holy Spirit fell upon all the hearers of the word (Ac10:42-44). What does this mean? The word of GOD is Jesus, and the breath of his word is the Holy Spirit (Jn20:21-22). Therefore, we need to find a Peter, savedbygrace.

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
Savedbygrace, a nice ID. Grace in the Bible refers to the Holy Spirit (Tit3:6-7),
No it doesnt..Thats not what that passage is saying..that grace refers to the Holy Ghost..The Holy Ghost is poured out [regenerates] the elect of God who had been Justified by Grace..This actually alludes to eternal Justification..I did a post a while back:Titus 3: 7That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.Justification is a great gospel doctrine, and by Gods decree, it has been assailed by the adversary of God and His church. But nevertheless Truth will prevail in spite of opposition..What does paul mean here about being Justified by his grace ? To be justified in its simpliest definition is to be rendered righteous.The greek word is dikaioo :to render righteous or such he ought to be2) to show, exhibit, evince, one to be righteous, such as he is and wishes himself to be considered3) to declare, pronounce, one to be just, righteous, or such as he ought to beThis word denotes Gods estimation of a individual or individuals..rom 8: 33Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth. Not even in a condemnatory way can any charge be levied against Gods elect, not even their fall and sin in adam..because, they are Gods elect.. when did they become Gods elect ?well, by the elect being Justifed by His grace, when was this grace given ?2 tim 1:9Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,This grace was given the elect of God [in christ] before the world began..paul says it differently but none the less, the same meaning in eph 1:3Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ: 4According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:This grace was given us [the elect] by virtue of our union with and being chosen in christ before the world began..We the elect were chosen or elected, at the same time Jesus christ was chosen or elected..was Jesus christ an elect ?isa 42: 1Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles. 2He shall not cry, nor lift up, nor cause his voice to be heard in the street. 3A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax shall he not quench: he shall bring forth judgment unto truth. 4He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his law. Jesus christ is Gods elect servant, His true prophet, priest, and king..He was set up before the world began..prov 8: 22The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old. 23I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.mic 5:2But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting. back to the text, being Justified by His grace, this grace is given to the elect, in christ their head and we his body, before the world began..if one is given eyes to see in scripture the eternity of Jesus christ, as the head of the church, you can see his elect been given him and grace given them in eternity as well..In romans 3 :24Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:Its says the elect, being Justified freely by His grace..Now, back to our text and context in titus 3: 7That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life. if we read back a few verses, paul says :4But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared, 5Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; 6Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour; Notice this Love and kindness of God our saviour appeared. This word appeared is used also in titus 2: 11For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, This appearing , the same word in both references, this appearing is to all the elect of God, its Gods Love and Kindness and Grace appearing and bringing salvation, experientially, bringing, regeneration or new birth, to who ?To those who are and have been eternally Justified in christ Jesus ..To those who Have been freely Justifed by Grace in eternity , are made to know of and experience being an heir of life eternal..being heirs of the hope of eternal life, this hope being given them in christ before the world began..titus 1:1Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness; 2In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began; Oh what good news this is, what rich mercy and grace God has bestowed on the sons of men..prov 8: 30Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him; 31Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth; and my delights were with the sons of men. yes, it is to these sons of men, who have been Justified by grace in their head from everlasting, that God in time appears to them in the gospel revealation and The newbirth, and reveals their heirship to them..This is what it means to be Justifed by His grace..and in time, being made to see and experience , what it is to be an heir of eternal life..and this life, is in His Son , and we in Him, always and forever, yeah before the world began..