6 Days Of Covid. A Real Test of my Faith!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So sorry, Michiah.

Father, please be with Michiah during this time. please comfort him and thank You that You are Jehovah Rapha, the God who heals. I pray for complete healing in Jesus Name and that he will grow in faith as he waits on You. In Jesus Name, Amen.

So December 5th would be two weeks since my husband had got the covid. He plans to return to work Monday and has been doing much better. We were really blessed. Neither me nor the kids got it even though we did not stay in separate rooms or anything. I want to encourage you that I've known so many who have gotten the covid and have recovered. God brought them through just like God is bringing you through.

Thank you so much. Your words mean a lot to me.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"We were under a burden far beyond our ability to endure, so that we despaired even of life. Indeed, we felt we were under the sentence of death, in order that we would not trust in ourselves, but in God, who raises the dead." 2 Corinthians 1:8-9

I love those verses! Thanks @Ferris Bueller

Just seeing that avatar brought a smile to my face. That was a childhood favorite movie!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The strangest thing of this virus is that no matter who much water I drink I always feel dry and patched. But thanks for the tips my friend!
Do you take fluids with lots of electrolytes? This can help retain some of the water content in your body more effectively....and try no to over heat unnecessarily..

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It doesn't matter now. Whether vaccinated or not, he'll have natural immunity to a very large extent after this, and he will not have to deal with any potential side effects, long or short term, of a new and untested vaccine.

I'm actually kind of glad I got Covid. Then I got it again and the second time around was a nothing burger. And I'm not thinking about or dealing with any side effects of a vaccine I never got. It wasn't fun when I had it the first time, but I actually think God took me down a good path with all of this.

Thanks @Ferris Bueller

This is very encouraging!

It gives me hope!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, I am not vaccinated.

Im still not for it, but this virus is horrible.

I guess if I make it through this I’ll have natural immunity to this evil virus.
Thanks. Just wondering for my own condition. I've got morning headaches and some body aches, but I was vaccinated. Hope you're doing well! Praying for you.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How long did it take for him to make a full recovery?

Symptoms started the Monday before Thanksgiving, so it has been a few weeks now he has dealt with it. I'll have to look at the calendar date when he actually started dealing with the symptoms. He tested positive about the 6th day in and started losing his taste/smell. I'm unsure if his head still hurts today, but he actually drove the car and we went to eat today. Before he could only stay his room with the light off because of his headaches/nausea. He was tired and slept through church today, but plans to go back to work tomorrow night now. I guess he probably isn't at 100% , but he had no complaints today except for being a little bit tired. That really is encouraging. I could really use a little break one of these evenings after work!!!!!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, I’m not.

But this virus gave me severe beating though!

I hope I don't have to go through that some day myself, Lol. I'm not vaccinated either.

Just keep praying, brother, and do whatever the Lord directs you to. I believe you will be recovering if you do.

God bless,
Hidden In Him

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’ve had it now 11 days. On the 8th day I lost my sense of smell.

On the 9th day I had an antibody infusion, which knocked the fever out of me.

Now I’m getting my smell and taste back.

Antibody infusion? Sounds like something you can only get done at the Hospital?

I pray for speedy recovery for you @Wrangler