6 Days Of Covid. A Real Test of my Faith!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now I’m getting my smell and taste back.

Antibody infusion? Sounds like something you can only get done at the Hospital?

I pray for speedy recovery for you @Wrangler
Yea, it was an IV procedure administered at the local hospital. It knocked the fever out of me but I still feel full recovery is a long way off.

Thank you for your prayers.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What do you mean patched . do you mean parched .
Fear not my friend . the LORD is with the lambs .

Yes, parched.

I’m in the hospital now. Just arrived a couple hours ago. The congestion was just so bad that I could not move around without feeling that I was going to faint or cough uncontrollably without being able to get a breathe in.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Oh so sorry Michiah-Imla sure hope that eases xx
Rita

Last edited:
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, parched.

I’m in the hospital now. Just arrived a couple hours ago. The congestion was just so bad that I could not move around without feeling that I was going to faint or cough uncontrollably without being able to get a breathe in.
Make sure you get up and walk around . Just laying down can make it worse . Pneumonia can set in .
You are loved and shall be prayed for my friend .

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have had no taste or smell all 6 days and I have been feeling a strong internal emotional battle of my faith. I have even had thoughts of rather being dead than suffering through this awful virus. Questioning God and his power.

I must come to terms with whatever my fate will be, wether I get my taste and smell back or not. Although at one point my attitude was, if I never get these senses back why live any longer!

At this time listening to the scriptures has been a very great help in strengthening my resolve in this matter. At the end of the day our lives are as a wind that passes by.

And I guess it could be worse, at least I can still breathe.

And my eternal everlasting home awaits!
My son is now almost a year post covid. He still have not gotten his smell and taste back,

Other people get it back quickly. This virus seems to be different with every one. I pray yours is a quick recovery. I can't imagine not being able to taste or smell

Reactions: amadeus

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My son is now almost a year post covid. He still have not gotten his smell and taste back,

Other people get it back quickly. This virus seems to be different with every one. I pray yours is a quick recovery. I can't imagine not being able to taste or smell

I am doing much better now. The pneumonia is easing each day with the medication.

I can’t imagine not have taste or smell that long after. I’m thankful I got mine back.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am doing much better now. The pneumonia is easing each day with the medication.

I can’t imagine not have taste or smell that long after. I’m thankful I got mine back.
Good to see you back brother.

My kids got it again. I be my son is hoping his taste is not gonna another year.. So far only one is worse than last year. And non had it as bad as you.

Will keep praying

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good to see you back brother.

My kids got it again. I be my son is hoping his taste is not gonna another year.. So far only one is worse than last year. And non had it as bad as you.

Will keep praying

I pray your son’s taste returns soon.

Still feeling a little weak. This thing puts you down man!

I keep hoping in the Lord.

Reactions: Eternally Grateful