The Abomination of Desolation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The delusion of all inclusion has entered into EVERY demoniation known to christendom
as it has every false religoin too
as it has even the realm of athiesm . THE HO is calling all to be as one under what they think IS LOVE . ONLY IT THE DRAGON .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I assume you are speaking of men's idea of ecumnemicalism, at first to mean the joining of all Christian denominations, but now it's really about joining all religions under one body, like a U.N. for religion.
BINGO . that ho is in it for the power and control . She has long desired to gather all faiths under her
and she too is gathering all relgions as well . WE REALLY SHOULD have stuck to the BIBLE is all i can say .
STAY GLUED IN IT . GLUED . for many decievers do abound and man they can holler all day and most the night
that GOD is love and yet the god they point too and the love they embrace , ITS OF THE BOWELS and HEART of the dragon .
BEWARE its all over the place now and worse it do get too .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BINGO . that ho is in it for the power and control . She has long desired to gather all faiths under her
and she too is gathering all relgions as well . WE REALLY SHOULD have stuck to the BIBLE is all i can say .
STAY GLUED IN IT . GLUED . for many decievers do abound and man they can holler all day and most the night
that GOD is love and yet the god they point too and the love they embrace , ITS OF THE BOWELS and HEART of the dragon .
BEWARE its all over the place now and worse it do get too .
But you do realize... that the "abomination of desolation" that Jesus quoted from the Book of Daniel is about the placing of an IDOL abomination inside the future 3rd Jewish temple in Jerusalem by the coming Antichrist at the end, right?

Matt 24:15
15 When ye therefore shall see
the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:
KJV

Dan 11:31
31 And arms shall stand on his part, and
they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.
KJV

Dan 8:9-14
9 And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land.

10 And it waxed great, even to the host of heaven; and it cast down some of the host and of the stars to the ground, and stamped upon them.

11 Yea, he magnified himself even to the prince of the host, and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away,
and the place of his sanctuary was cast down.

12 And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice
by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.

13 Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice,
and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot?

14 And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.
KJV

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But you do realize... that the "abomination of desolation" that Jesus quoted from the Book of Daniel is about the placing of an IDOL abomination inside the future 3rd Jewish temple in Jerusalem by the coming Antichrist at the end, right?

Matt 24:15
15 When ye therefore shall see
the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:
KJV

Dan 11:31
31 And arms shall stand on his part, and
they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.
KJV

Dan 8:9-14
9 And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land.

10 And it waxed great, even to the host of heaven; and it cast down some of the host and of the stars to the ground, and stamped upon them.

11 Yea, he magnified himself even to the prince of the host, and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away,
and the place of his sanctuary was cast down.

12 And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.

13 Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice,
and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot?

14 And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.
KJV
Would it not be an abominable idol if one were to say place an all incluisive banner or image within a church or a temple .
I am telling us and reminding us of something . The all inclusive false love unifyer of religoins and man
is unifying all to be as one right under the very beast , its image , its system . Its on the move EVEN NOW as we speak my friend .
Oh yes the mystery of inquity and he who letteth has been at work .
This is that which is of anti christ , which ye heard should come , EVEN NOW IS IT in the WORLD .
OH yes , EVEN NOW IS IT IN THE WORLD . this spirit and these spirits are fast at work in this final hour
to unify all not in the lambs book of life , to have them to put down and cast aside their differences
TO UNIFY THEM as ONE PEOPLE , ONE TRIBE , ONE RELIGOIN , ONE LOVE . ITS HAPPENING NOW patnah and most
folks cannot see nor discern this worker and its co workers of darkness .
The false religions are now finding common ground . YOU SEE all that were false are GONNA BUY
the LIE that UNITED and UNITES THEM AS ONE UNDER THE BEAST . THIS many folks cannot see .
For centuries mostly all false religoins and faiths were divided . NOT SO Much anymore . THEY ALL FINDING COMMON GROUND
THEY ALL BUILDING BRIDGES to BE AS ONE . The dragon sleeps not
and the DELUSION has began which will indeed unify all tribes , nations , religoins and faiths to be as one
under what they all believe is LOVE or in the case of the religoins it will be GOD and HIS LOVE . ITS A UNIFYER
and it has come in the name of darkness and of its father . PS i didnt captilize that father either , cause it be the dragon .
But more and more the cry now is FIND COMMON GROUND , UNITY, LOVEY LOVE
let us be as one and more and more are beginning to believe THE LIE that all serve the same GOD .
OH those under this do serve the same god . BUT notice that god aint capitlized .
I NEVER SEEN a level of reprobation that has come in the name of love take so many so fast captive to a lie
in all my years on this earth . CHRISTENDOM has decieved the world and its religoins . FOLKS got no idea
JUST WHO and WHAT has taken over mainstream christendom . I KNOW that stings to hear this . BUT TRUE IT IS .
WE GOTTA GET IN THEM BIBLES and stop listening to these creatures who preach non stop love love
and yet TRY BRINGING GODS DOCTRINE into their churches , YOU KNOW , doctrines that expose certain sins
or others paths . AND SEE JUST HOW MUCH LOVE They show you and those doctrines THAT GOD INSPIRED .
THEIR LOVE HAS TURNED THEM AGAINST GOD , AGAINST CHRIST and against all that is HOLY PURE , TRUE and RIGHTEOUS .
and they cannot see it nor discern it . I XPOSE that harlot and her fake love sorry dung pile unity under satan AND NOT CHRIST
for what it is . If that seems harsh , IT AINT . SOMEONE has to do it .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

bro.tan

Dec 11, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That statement of course is not true, and even slanders the Bible Scripture evidence about the events prophesied for the end of this world. That's what the 'deceived' on men's false doctrine called Preterism think, i.e., that the end time events warned of in The Bible are just "history".

And Full Preterists are the worse, because they actually believe stupidity that Jesus' 2nd coming already happened back in the Apostle's days!
Just like Paul says in 2 Thessalonians 2: 9 even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10 and with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12 that they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

So I'm not worried if you don't believe, because it's your lost, not mine. I'm just warning the people. peace in Jesus name.

bro.tan

Dec 11, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did read most of your post. I fully agree with what you wrote about the rise and history of the first three beasts. But the fourth beast rules from it rising to its culmination in the person and rule of the antichrist. the fourth beast goes through several "evolutions" over the course of time.

1. Its inception (the roman Empire)
2. Its divided stage (the two legs of Daniel) When the empire split with Rome and Constantinople became the two ruling capitols. we are still in this divided stage. Its development went this way:

Western
A. Rome
B. Germany holy roman empire of the germanic empire (Rulers known by Germanic cesar-Kaiser)
C. France HRE of the Frankish nation
D. Spain HRE of the Spanish nation
E. England /US

Eastern

A. Constantinople
B. Russia Rulers known as Cryllic cesar Czar.

Parts of he fourth beast to come:

one world govt. Daniel 7:23
ten "kings" Dan. 7:24 (ten toes of Dan.2)
aantichrist--eleventh horn.

The world is still living in the times of the gentiles and under teh 2 division stage of the foruth beast which are the two legs of Daniels statue.
If you can continue reading the rest, because the word of God tells the whole lay out. Most people have so mush to say and don't read, which will bring destruction to them selves.

This image represents the entire Gentile ruler ship as seen by Nebuchadnezzar in the 2nd chapter of Daniel.

1.Head of gold –Represents the Babylonian Empire.

2.Breasts and arms of silver -Represents the Medo-Persian Empire.

3.Belly and thighs of brass -Represents the Greek Empire.

4.Legs of iron –Represents the Roman Empire.

Feet part iron and part clay with the toes combined to make up the European Common Market represents the ten nations. These nations are listed in alphabetical order, 2 of them must leave the alliance.

1. Belgium

2. Denmark

3. France

4. Germany

5. Great Britain

6. Greece

7. Ireland

8. Italy

9. Luxembourg

10. Netherlands

11. Portugal

12. Spain

Daniel Chapter 7

LION - The lion represents Babylon, from Nebuchadnezzar to Belteshazzar. BEAR - The bear represents Medo-Persia from Darius the Mede to Darius III, the Persian. LEOPARD - The leopard represents the Greek Empire.

The four heads on this leopard represents the four generals that inherited the kingdom from Alexander the Great. (They are Lysimachus, Ptolemy, Cassander, and Seleucid.) TERRIBLE BEAST - This beast represents Rome; the head represents all the emperors of Rome, from Octavian to Romulus Agustalus. The ten horns represent the men that tried to restore Rome after its fall.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you can continue reading the rest, because the word of God tells the whole lay out. Most people have so mush to say and don't read, which will bring destruction to them selves.

This image represents the entire Gentile ruler ship as seen by Nebuchadnezzar in the 2nd chapter of Daniel.

1.Head of gold –Represents the Babylonian Empire.

2.Breasts and arms of silver -Represents the Medo-Persian Empire.

3.Belly and thighs of brass -Represents the Greek Empire.

4.Legs of iron –Represents the Roman Empire.

Feet part iron and part clay with the toes combined to make up the European Common Market represents the ten nations. These nations are listed in alphabetical order, 2 of them must leave the alliance.

1. Belgium

2. Denmark

3. France

4. Germany

5. Great Britain

6. Greece

7. Ireland

8. Italy

9. Luxembourg

10. Netherlands

11. Portugal

12. Spain

Daniel Chapter 7

LION - The lion represents Babylon, from Nebuchadnezzar to Belteshazzar. BEAR - The bear represents Medo-Persia from Darius the Mede to Darius III, the Persian. LEOPARD - The leopard represents the Greek Empire.

The four heads on this leopard represents the four generals that inherited the kingdom from Alexander the Great. (They are Lysimachus, Ptolemy, Cassander, and Seleucid.) TERRIBLE BEAST - This beast represents Rome; the head represents all the emperors of Rome, from Octavian to Romulus Agustalus. The ten horns represent the men that tried to restore Rome after its fall.
And now the EU is over 20 nations! Far from the ten toes. Cannot have literal and figurative numbers at the same passage.

Also Ireland, and Denmark were not part of the roman Empire.

YOu forget that from the fourth beast (starting with rome) comes a one world govt., yhrn from the one world govt comes the ten kings and from these come the antichrist. the fourth beast has been in effect since Rome without break.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Would it not be an abominable idol if one were to say place an all incluisive banner or image within a church or a temple .
No, it would not be what the prophecy is about. It must be a temple in Jerusalem built by the Jews involving their expected Messiah per Scripture. The trap which those orthodox unbelieving Jews do not realize, is the one they will 'think' is their Messiah, will be a fake.

So ask yourself, would a banner or image in a CHRISTIAN Church suffice to fulfill the prophecy? No. And that's a solid no.

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What was the Abomination that Caused Desolation? The crucifixion of Christ maybe?

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just like Paul says in 2 Thessalonians 2: 9 even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10 and with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12 that they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

So I'm not worried if you don't believe, because it's your lost, not mine. I'm just warning the people. peace in Jesus name.
Not worried if I don't believe what? YOU, or God's Word as written?

I BELIEVE God's Word as written, you can bet on that!

But you obviously DO NOT... believe God's written Word, but instead 'thrive' in the false Jew's doctrine that the pope is the prophesied Antichrist to come at the end of this world.

Thus you are the one that has LOST the Truth, because you instead dwell in the 'false Jew's' theories designed to steer your understanding AWAY... from Jerusalem and the coming false-Messiah that Lord Jesus and His Apostles warned His 'faithful' Church about for the end.

AMAZING that you have yet to make the connection which Bible Scripture clearly makes about the coming Antichrist, and even those 2 Thess.2 verses you quote...

2 Thess 2:8-9
8 And then shall
that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan
with all power and signs and lying wonders,
KJV

Matt 24:23-26
Then if any man shall say unto you, "Lo, here is Christ, or there"; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
25 Behold, I have told you before.
Wherefore if they shall say unto you, "Behold, He is in the desert"; go not forth: "behold, He is in the secret chambers"; believe it not.
KJV

That above Matt.24 Scripture is in the SINGULAR TENSE, about a false one coming which the deceived will say is CHRIST (which is the equivalent from Greek for Hebrew Mashiyach, i.e. Messiah). That is Lord Jesus giving that warning about the end of this world.

Rev 13:11-14
11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and
he spake as a dragon.
12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
13 And
he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
KJV

That is that same one Paul was warning of in 2 Thess.2, and Jesus was warning of in Matthew 24:23-26.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What was the Abomination that Caused Desolation? The crucifixion of Christ maybe?
What 'was'... it? What makes you think it was past history already? What are you being told?

Jesus in His Olivet discourse of Matthew 24 and Mark 13 quoted from the Book of Daniel about the placing of the "abomination of desolation" in the "holy place" in Jerusalem, as one of the main SIGNS for the END of this world leading up to His future return. It is still... future to us today, and the prophecy in Daniel requires that it be fulfilled in Jerusalem, and in a standing Jewish temple in Jerusalem, what Jesus called "the holy place" in Matthew 24:15.

bro.tan

Dec 11, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not worried if I don't believe what? YOU, or God's Word as written?

I BELIEVE God's Word as written, you can bet on that!

But you obviously DO NOT... believe God's written Word, but instead 'thrive' in the false Jew's doctrine that the pope is the prophesied Antichrist to come at the end of this world.

Thus you are the one that has LOST the Truth, because you instead dwell in the 'false Jew's' theories designed to steer your understanding AWAY... from Jerusalem and the coming false-Messiah that Lord Jesus and His Apostles warned His 'faithful' Church about for the end.

AMAZING that you have yet to make the connection which Bible Scripture clearly makes about the coming Antichrist, and even those 2 Thess.2 verses you quote...

2 Thess 2:8-9
8 And then shall
that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan
with all power and signs and lying wonders,
KJV

Matt 24:23-26
Then if any man shall say unto you, "Lo, here is Christ, or there"; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
25 Behold, I have told you before.
Wherefore if they shall say unto you, "Behold, He is in the desert"; go not forth: "behold, He is in the secret chambers"; believe it not.
KJV

That above Matt.24 Scripture is in the SINGULAR TENSE, about a false one coming which the deceived will say is CHRIST (which is the equivalent from Greek for Hebrew Mashiyach, i.e. Messiah). That is Lord Jesus giving that warning about the end of this world.

Rev 13:11-14
11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and
he spake as a dragon.
12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
13 And
he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
KJV

That is that same one Paul was warning of in 2 Thess.2, and Jesus was warning of in Matthew 24:23-26.
peace in Jesus name

bro.tan

Dec 11, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And now the EU is over 20 nations! Far from the ten toes. Cannot have literal and figurative numbers at the same passage.

Also Ireland, and Denmark were not part of the roman Empire.

YOu forget that from the fourth beast (starting with rome) comes a one world govt., yhrn from the one world govt comes the ten kings and from these come the antichrist. the fourth beast has been in effect since Rome without break.
Nineteen of the EU countries are also part of the Eurozone, a union of countries that have adopted the Euro as their official currency. This is what we looking for.

I didn't forget it's all in the lesson, the book says in Revelation 17: 12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. 13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

bro.tan

Dec 11, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let's dig in a little more with this little horn we read in Daniel 7. Let's go to Revelation 6:1-11 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see. (2) And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer. (3) And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see. (4) And there went
out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword. (5) And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. (6) And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say,
A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and [see] thou hurt not the oil and the wine. (7) And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see. (8) And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed
with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth. (9) And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
(10) And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth? (11) And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.
Notes:

 The Four Horses
o White = Man of Sin (False Prophet)
o Red = Take away Peace (WAR)
o Black = Famine (Starvation)
o Pale = Death (1⁄4 of the Earth's population will be killed)

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What 'was'... it? What makes you think it was past history already? What are you being told?

Jesus in His Olivet discourse of Matthew 24 and Mark 13 quoted from the Book of Daniel about the placing of the "abomination of desolation" in the "holy place" in Jerusalem, as one of the main SIGNS for the END of this world leading up to His future return. It is still... future to us today, and the prophecy in Daniel requires that it be fulfilled in Jerusalem, and in a standing Jewish temple in Jerusalem, what Jesus called "the holy place" in Matthew 24:15.
The Abomination of Desolation is found twice in Daniel: once in Daniel 9 and once in Daniel 11. Daniel 9 was fulfilled in the first century and Daniel 11 was fulfilled with Antiochus Epiphanies.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
peace in Jesus name
BRETHREN IN CHRIST JESUS:
My attempt to reach this person with staying in God's Word as written reveals one of the main problems of this day and time as we are so close to the end of this world. The Apostles warned us about these times when many would listen to false prophets and turn away to doctrines of men (1 Timothy 4; 2 Peter 2).

The following are doctrines of men, and do not align within God's Word. They are ideas from men derived either in ignorance because of the lack of disciplined Bible study, or traditions started by Satan's crept in unawares who work against Christ from within some Church systems of men.

These are all FALSE DOCTRINES from men:

1. there is no singular Antichrist. The idea of "antichrist" is a movement only.
2. the Catholic pope is the Antichrist.
3. the Antichrist will appear in Europe, or New York, or Brussels, etc.
4. there will be no 3rd temple built by the Jews in Jerusalem for the Antichrist to sit in.
5. the "abomination of desolation" Jesus warned of for the end is about the 70 A.D. destruction of Jerusalem and the 2nd temple, it was history.
6. the "abomination of desolation" is about an army destroying Jerusalem.
7. the rapture of the Church happens before the "great tribulation".

ANY... one of those above paths of men's false doctrines can lead you astray from our Lord Jesus' command for us to WATCH regarding the SIGNS of the end leading up to His future return, which are the Signs He gave in His Olivet discourse per HIS WORD.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Abomination of Desolation is found twice in Daniel: once in Daniel 9 and once in Daniel 11. Daniel 9 was fulfilled in the first century and Daniel 11 was fulfilled with Antiochus Epiphanies.
That's not correct.

The "abomination of desolation" concept is written of also in Daniel 8:

Dan 8:9-13
11 Yea, he magnified himself even to the prince of the host,
and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away, and the place of his sanctuary was cast down.
12 And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.
13 Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be
the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot?
KJV

Little bit different wording, but that above in red is the "abomination of desolation" event.

Daniel 12 refers to it also, and links it with a time at the END of this world (Daniel 12:4-13).

The Daniel 11:20-23 Scripture refers to a "league" that the "vile person" will make in Jerusalem. That is the "covenant" mentioned in Daniel 9:27 regarding the abomination of desolation. Daniel 11:21-23 that "vile person" is to come to power USING PEACE AND FLATTERIES. The Antiochus Epiphanes of 170 A.D. that you mention came to power in Jerusalem USING AN ARMY. Also, the "vile person" will make that "league" with a small group in Jerusalem, meaning a small group of orthodox Jews. Per Daniel 11:30-31 he eventually will stop the daily sacrifices and have intelligence with those who forsake the "holy covenant".

That reveals the re-established 'old covenant' with sacrifices and a Jewish temple for the end of this world. We EASILY KNOW the placing of that "abomination of desolation" IDOL will be for the very END of this world, simply because Jesus quoted that "abomination of desolation" event from Daniel 11 as a SIGN to occur for the future "great tribulation" (Matthew 24:15). And Jesus said that about 200 years AFTER... Antiochus had already been dead!

So you are just regurgitating doctrines you got from men, and haven't stayed in God's Word as written and not considered all these things.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's not correct.

and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away, and the place of his sanctuary was cast down.
13 Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be
the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot?
KJV

Little bit different wording, but that above in red is the "abomination of desolation" event.

Daniel 12 refers to it also, and links it with a time at the END of this world (Daniel 12:4-13).

The Daniel 11:20-23 Scripture refers to a "league" that the "vile person" will make in Jerusalem. That is the "covenant" mentioned in Daniel 9:27 regarding the abomination of desolation. Daniel 11:21-23 that "vile person" is to come to power USING PEACE AND FLATTERIES. The Antiochus Epiphanes of 170 A.D. that you mention came to power in Jerusalem USING AN ARMY. Also, the "vile person" will make that "league" with a small group in Jerusalem, meaning a small group of orthodox Jews. Per Daniel 11:30-31 he eventually will stop the daily sacrifices and have intelligence with those who forsake the "holy covenant".

That reveals the re-established 'old covenant' with sacrifices and a Jewish temple for the end of this world. We EASILY KNOW the placing of that "abomination of desolation" IDOL will be for the very END of this world, simply because Jesus quoted that "abomination of desolation" event from Daniel 11 as a SIGN to occur for the future "great tribulation" (Matthew 24:15). And Jesus said that about 200 years AFTER... Antiochus had already been dead!

So you are just regurgitating doctrines you got from men, and haven't stayed in God's Word as written and not considered all these things.
never follow or heed a preterist . But then I sure dont have to TELL ya that . but why not say it anyway .

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's not correct.

KJV

So you are just regurgitating doctrines you got from men, and haven't stayed in God's Word as written and not considered all these th

That's not correct.

KJV

No, you are making stuff up, based on your free word association. You got your view from your own imagination.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nineteen of the EU countries are also part of the Eurozone, a union of countries that have adopted the Euro as their official currency. This is what we looking for.

I didn't forget it's all in the lesson, the book says in Revelation 17: 12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. 13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.
10 not 19! And they are rulers, not nations! they rule over nations but the bible calls them 10 kings, not ten kingdoms!

Now read the same from Daniel 7:

23 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.

24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

The fourth beast devours THE WHOLE EARTH! Not the known world. Rome did not even conquer as far as Greece did It is a one world govt. that comes in the last days and from that one world govt. arises the "ten kings" and from them the antichrist arises.