The Abomination of Desolation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
10 not 19! And they are rulers, not nations! they rule over nations but the bible calls them 10 kings, not ten kingdoms!

Now read the same from Daniel 7:

23 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.

24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

The fourth beast devours THE WHOLE EARTH! Not the known world. Rome did not even conquer as far as Greece did It is a one world govt. that comes in the last days and from that one world govt. arises the "ten kings" and from them the antichrist arises.
Yes and in revelations it too says they shall be given power for one hour with the beast .
Ten .
Ten . in the days of john they had recieved no kingdom as of yet , but .............................
I seen something real interesting .
A digital five g system is fast getting set up .
Now within this system anyone who is not of it,etc can be UNABLE to buy or sell .
GUESS who is pushing this in .
THE TEN LIBERAL DEMOCRACIES . you heard that right . THE D TEN . makes ya wonder huh .......................

Reactions: Marvelloustime

bro.tan

Dec 11, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
10 not 19! And they are rulers, not nations! they rule over nations but the bible calls them 10 kings, not ten kingdoms!

Now read the same from Daniel 7:

23 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.

24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

The fourth beast devours THE WHOLE EARTH! Not the known world. Rome did not even conquer as far as Greece did It is a one world govt. that comes in the last days and from that one world govt. arises the "ten kings" and from them the antichrist arises.
Thank you for your response...peace in Jesus name

bro.tan

Dec 11, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BRETHREN IN CHRIST JESUS:
My attempt to reach this person with staying in God's Word as written reveals one of the main problems of this day and time as we are so close to the end of this world. The Apostles warned us about these times when many would listen to false prophets and turn away to doctrines of men (1 Timothy 4; 2 Peter 2).

The following are doctrines of men, and do not align within God's Word. They are ideas from men derived either in ignorance because of the lack of disciplined Bible study, or traditions started by Satan's crept in unawares who work against Christ from within some Church systems of men.

These are all FALSE DOCTRINES from men:
1. there is no singular Antichrist. The idea of "antichrist" is a movement only.
2. the Catholic pope is the Antichrist.
3. the Antichrist will appear in Europe, or New York, or Brussels, etc.
4. there will be no 3rd temple built by the Jews in Jerusalem for the Antichrist to sit in.
5. the "abomination of desolation" Jesus warned of for the end is about the 70 A.D. destruction of Jerusalem and the 2nd temple, it was history.
6. the "abomination of desolation" is about an army destroying Jerusalem.
7. the rapture of the Church happens before the "great tribulation".

ANY... one of those above paths of men's false doctrines can lead you astray from our Lord Jesus' command for us to WATCH regarding the SIGNS of the end leading up to His future return, which are the Signs He gave in His Olivet discourse per HIS WORD.
Again...peace in Jesus name

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes and in revelations it too says they shall be given power for one hour with the beast .
Ten .
Ten . in the days of john they had recieved no kingdom as of yet , but .............................
I seen something real interesting .
A digital five g system is fast getting set up .
Now within this system anyone who is not of it,etc can be UNABLE to buy or sell .
GUESS who is pushing this in .
THE TEN LIBERAL DEMOCRACIES . you heard that right . THE D TEN . makes ya wonder huh .......................
Well whether liberal or conservative, all who do not belong to christ will worship the antichrist.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well whether liberal or conservative, all who do not belong to christ will worship the antichrist.
NO doubt about it . But now i want to remind you about something .
Something even john , WHO I KNOW KNEW JESUS CHRIST , once wrote about .
So allow me to say it . ALL WHO DENY JESUS as the CHRIST , already ARE ANTI CHRIST .
HE who denies JESUS IS THE CHRIST IS ANTI CHRIST and they do that work .
SO MUCH FOR THE ALL INCLUSIVE LOVE SPELL OF SATAN . I am DONE with these sold out churches
who decieve the masses into a dead unity , a fake love , a huge broad love path TO GOD .
SO allow me some more parting words .
THE MUSLIMS DO NOT WORSHIP the same GOD the lambs do
THEY DO NOT recognize JESUS as the CHRIST , not even as the SON OF GOD . THEY DO SATANS WORK
as does any other religoin . EVEN unbeleiving jews do the work of satan as does every unbelieving gentile .
NOW if that last line seems like hate or a lie . THEN BY SCRIPS CORRECT ME .
BUT be prepared for me to bring you A MOUTIAIN , A MOUTAIN of scrips that can INDEED PROVE THIS TOBE TRUE .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, you are making stuff up, based on your free word association. You got your view from your own imagination.
I am NOT... making stuff up. I am 'keeping' to God's Word as written.

It is YOU that has been LIED to by doctrines of men that supplant the written Word of God.

And just to reveal how deep into those men's deceptions you are into, believing that Jesus had 'anything' to do with the events of Daniel 9:27 is to infer that Jesus of Nazareth, The Christ, is author of IDOL ABOMINATION worship! That is what the Daniel 9:27 verse is about, i.e., IDOL WORSHIP.

But that's OK, stay deceived by listening to those charlatans if that's what you want. You can apologize to me after Lord Jesus returns in our near future.

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am NOT... making stuff up. I am 'keeping' to God's Word as written.
You may be "keeping" to God's word or maybe not. One wonders why you posted to a message board if you didn't want to have an honest and respectful conversation about your views.

It is YOU that has been LIED to by doctrines of men that supplant the written Word of God.
I was reacting to your awful confrontational attitude with me. You said this,

"So you are just regurgitating doctrines you got from men, and haven't stayed in God's Word as written and not considered all these things."

You don't know me or where I have gotten my information. As I said, you let your imagination be your guide. And you use emotional language such as the word "regurgitating". What you said is a lie and belies your ability to speak honestly and fairly with whom you disagree.

And now you accuse me of believing a lie and supplanting God's word. I might take this as a fair criticism if only you took the time to understand what I said and why I said it. But you didn't. As I said, you allowed your imagination and your pride to get the better of you.
And just to reveal how deep into those men's deceptions you are into, believing that Jesus had 'anything' to do with the events of Daniel 9:27 is to infer that Jesus of Nazareth, The Christ, is author of IDOL ABOMINATION worship! That is what the Daniel 9:27 verse is about, i.e., IDOL WORSHIP.
Is that what I said? I don't think so. What gets me is that you gave me no respect and in your confusion and ignorance you misunderstood and misconstrued what I said. In a fair and honest discussion, one does not assume the worst of the other person. One asks questions to get clarification. But you seem to lack patience and self-control and find it easier to build straw men to kick over. Get over yourself.

But that's OK, stay deceived by listening to those charlatans if that's what you want.
Again, you have no idea of what you are saying, making stuff up.

Your interpretation of Daniel 8 is wrong and we can discuss why, but only if you want to wake up to the real world and be a quiet, patient, confident person under control of yourself.

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But you do realize... that the "abomination of desolation" that Jesus quoted from the Book of Daniel is about the placing of an IDOL abomination inside the future 3rd Jewish temple in Jerusalem by the coming Antichrist at the end, right?

Matt 24:15
15 When ye therefore shall see
the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:
KJV

Dan 11:31
31 And arms shall stand on his part, and
they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.
KJV

Dan 8:9-14
9 And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land.

10 And it waxed great, even to the host of heaven; and it cast down some of the host and of the stars to the ground, and stamped upon them.

11 Yea, he magnified himself even to the prince of the host, and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away,
and the place of his sanctuary was cast down.

12 And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.

13 Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice,
and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot?

14 And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.
KJV
To understand what Jesus meant to say, we should bear in mind that both Daniel 11:31 and Daniel 8:11 was fulfilled in 167 BC.

Antiochus IV Epiphanes was a king of the Syrian-Greek Empire who lived in the second century BCE. He is known for his harsh decrees aimed at destroying the Jewish religion, including outlawing Jewish life and religious ceremonies and rites. In 167 BC, he sacked Jerusalem and defiled the Temple by sacrificing a sow on an altar erected to Zeus. This desecration ended the temple sacrifices and triggered the Maccabean revolt. The Maccabees defeated Antiochus' armies and proceeded to clean the Temple and light the menorah, which famously burned for eight days.

Whatever Jesus meant to say, he wasn't talking about Antiochus IV Epiphanes. So what was he talking about?

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let’s return to the Bible in the Book of Revelation.

Revelation 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

This verse is a little beyond us. The one-hour with beast is the “Great Tribulation”. 13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

The ten Horns which are ten kings represent the European Economic Community. There are 12 nations within this community in 2002. Notice it said they are of one mind. In the year 2002 they will all be using one common currency (Euro dollar), these are all Roman Catholic nations. Pay close attention to the next set of verses.

The EU today is made up of over 25 countries, however the ten nations of the Western European Alliance have a separate status as full members, while those nations who joined subsequent to the original 10 have only associate membership, or observer status. This 10 nation military wing of the EU may very well fulfill the prophecy of the beast with 10 horns from Daniel 7:7-8 and Revelations 13:1. On this beast's back will ride the woman that symbolizes a global religious system that is to appear before Christ returns to set up His kingdom.

Revelation 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. 2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority. 3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast. 4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? 5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty-and two months.

Who gave this beast its power? The dragon (Satan). Notice something else, look at verse 2. And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

Here you have your Gentile dynasty. The four beast in Daniel that were separate are now all one. This would represent an alliance, or of one mind.

Notice something else, the beast had a deadly wound, but it was healed. This is none other that the Roman Empire being resurrected. Why? Remember they are of one mind. Take a look at this.

Quote from Funk and Wagnall’s Encyclopedia. (Treaty of Rome).

In June 1955 the foreign ministers of the six nations in the ECSC agreed to examine the possibilities for further economic integration. This new effort resulted in the two Treaties of Rome of March 1957, which created the European Economic Community (EEC, often referred to as the Common Market) and the European Atomic Energy Community (Euratom). The latter organization has proved of little importance because the national governments have kept control of their own nuclear power programs. In June 1997, the EU reached agreement on the Amsterdam Treaty, a revision of the existing treaty negotiated in Maastricht. Under the Amsterdam Treaty, EU countries adopting the Euro as their common currency are obligated to pay heavy fines if they incur excessive budget deficits. EUROPEAN UNION, (EU), supranational organization founded on Nov. 1, 1993, as the successor to the European Community (EC). In addition to taking over the economic responsibilities of the EC (see below), the EU was also charged with forging a Common Foreign and Security Policy (CFSP) and creating closer cooperation among the EU member states in the areas of justice, home affairs, and social policy. At the time of its creation, the EU had 12 members: Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Portugal, and Spain. Norwegian voters declined EU membership in a national referendum in November 1994, but Austria, Finland, and Sweden were admitted as of Jan. 1, 1995. In the late 1990s, many other nations, including those of Eastern Europe, were actively seeking EU membership.
Yes, history clearly shows us the fourth kingdom, the legs of iron, was the Pagan Roman Empire that grew by breaking the surrounding nations to pieces. But finally, the various tribes of nations of barbarians overwhelmed and basically destroyed the Roman empire as we see in prophecy.

DANIEL 2:40 And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron: forasmuch as iron breaketh in pieces and subdueth all things: and as iron that breaketh all these, shall it break in pieces and bruise.

But then Rome revived her political power over Europe by rising up as the Roman Catholic Church as a religious/political entity or power during the Dark Ages. What pagan Rome achieved in domination of the world as a political empire was duplicated by the Roman Catholic Church as a spiritual empire.

So Satan undermined the church, and brought back the pagan system of worship and replaced what Christ had set up as His church. The spirit of antichrist in the church in the Dark Ages led to countless good people being killed and tortured because they wanted no part of what was a apostasy from Christs true church.

The Roman Catholic church arose as a political power and religious power but could not unite the nations which is represented by the little bits of iron in the feet. Iron is strong. But the Roman Catholic church has the longest line of rulers, the Popes, in Western Civilization, and it will be with us till the end, where it will finally be destroyed by Christ.

Reactions: bro.tan

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You may be "keeping" to God's word or maybe not. One wonders why you posted to a message board if you didn't want to have an honest and respectful conversation about your views.
Do you really think you can just tell LIES like the above and get by with it? Your soul is in grave... danger, and you just do not know it yet.

You have obviously made an ATTACK on what I posted to you before when I gave you Scripture to consider, and all you care to do is PERSONALLY ATTACK me just for revealing those Scriptures which YOU SAID NOTHING ABOUT, AND DID NOT EVEN ATTEMPT TO DISCUSS??

You hypocrite, may my Heavenly Father and His Son rebuke you!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, history clearly shows us the fourth kingdom, the legs of iron, was the Pagan Roman Empire that grew by breaking the surrounding nations to pieces. But finally, the various tribes of nations of barbarians overwhelmed and basically destroyed the Roman empire as we see in prophecy.

DANIEL 2:40 And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron: forasmuch as iron breaketh in pieces and subdueth all things: and as iron that breaketh all these, shall it break in pieces and bruise.

But then Rome revived her political power over Europe by rising up as the Roman Catholic Church as a religious/political entity or power during the Dark Ages. What pagan Rome achieved in domination of the world as a political empire was duplicated by the Roman Catholic Church as a spiritual empire.

So Satan undermined the church, and brought back the pagan system of worship and replaced what Christ had set up as His church. The spirit of antichrist in the church in the Dark Ages led to countless good people being killed and tortured because they wanted no part of what was a apostasy from Christs true church.

The Roman Catholic church arose as a political power and religious power but could not unite the nations which is represented by the little bits of iron in the feet. Iron is strong. But the Roman Catholic church has the longest line of rulers, the Popes, in Western Civilization, and it will be with us till the end, where it will finally be destroyed by Christ.

Brethren in Christ, don't be deceived by the above:

That is mostly Jewish doctrine.

The Jews hate the Catholic Church because of its history of driving the Jews out of Europe which refused to convert to Christ Jesus. This is why today's modern pushers of Reformation doctrine points to those same Jews that hate the Catholic Church, because the Protestant rebellion when the Catholic Church made literal war against Protestants ended centuries ago.

And the REAL HISTORY of Christ's Church in old Europe starts in Great Britain which a majority there believed in Jesus Christ while Rome was still pagan, long before the establishing of the Catholic Church with a pope. This is why the Protestant translators in Britain for the King James Bible refused to recognize the Catholic office of a "bishop of bishops" (per their letters to King James and to the reader included in the 1st edition KJV Bible).

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you really think you can just tell LIES like the above and get by with it? Your soul is in grave... danger, and you just do not know it yet.

You have obviously made an ATTACK on what I posted to you before when I gave you Scripture to consider, and all you care to do is PERSONALLY ATTACK me just for revealing those Scriptures which YOU SAID NOTHING ABOUT, AND DID NOT EVEN ATTEMPT TO DISCUSS??

You hypocrite, may my Heavenly Father and His Son rebuke you!
What is your problem?

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is your problem?

I don't have a problem.

In my post #51, I responded to your question asking when the "abomination of desolation" happened. I gave you Scripture references to look up.

Instead of you taking the time to look up those Scriptures references I gave, and discuss them, you responded with your post #55 with saying where the AOD description was written in the Book of Daniel, and then with your declaration claiming Dan.9 was fulfilled in the 1st century, and that Dan.11 was fulfilled by Antiochus Epiphanes, which both declarations are not true.

In my post #57, I showed you WHY... your declarations about Dan.9 and Dan.11 being already fulfilled is not true, even showing you the actual Bible Scripture proof.

Then in your post #59 you began YOUR PERSONAL ATTACK AGAINST ME, claiming I was making stuff up! You didn't bother to address the Scripture I presented, nor what I had shown you. You just did a stupid 'fly-off-the-handle', as if you lost all ability to reason!!!

And even later, in your post #67, you made the idiotic question of why I posted on a message board if I... didn't want to have an honest and respectful conversation!!! That reveals you are just a LIAR and BEAR FALSE WITNESS.

So what is my problem now, with you, you must... mean. It is that you are acting 'batty'.

bro.tan

Dec 11, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pay Attention brothers and Sisters.....Below in the Book Revelation we will see the great whore that sitteth upon many waters is the Roman Catholic Church. The waters are millions of people that follow this bad doctrine put forth by this church. The city where the whore sits is Vatican City. In Revelation 17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will show unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters: 2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

Is this a literal wine? No. The Lord is giving you a physical side to understand a spiritual side. Let’s let the scripture explain this for us. Take a look at these verses in the Book of Isaiah.

Isaiah 29:9 Stay yourselves, and wonder; cry ye out, and cry: they are drunken, but not with wine; they stagger, but not with strong drink.

If they are not drunk with wine, what are they drunk from? Pay close attention to Isaiah.

Isaiah 29:10 For the LORD hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered. 11 And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed:

Notice it said the Lord has poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep. Why has he done this? Here is the answer.

Isaiah 29:13 Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:

This is why the Lord has done this. This people can care less about what the Lord says. They go about with their own doctrine. The Book clearly states the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, these people teach don’t fear Him. Fear means fear, and everyone on the planet will know what fear is all about when they see the sky roll back like a scroll. What is this doctrine called? Where did these people get it? Take a look at these verses in the Book of Revelations.

Revelation 2:13 I know thy works and where thou dwellest, even where Satan's seat is: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth. 14 But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication. 15 So hast thou also them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitanes, which thing I hate.

What church holds fast the name of the Lord? Does not the Roman Catholic Church? This church is steal casting a stumbling block before the children of Israel. This church possesses the doctrine of the Nicolaitanes which the Lord hates. What is some of this doctrine?

1. The Law is no more
2. You are saved already
3. Babbling is speaking in tongues
4. You are born again already
5. You will be Raptured off the earth
6. The Trinity
7. Jesus loves everyone
8. You can eat what ever you want just pray over it
9. Female preachers
10. Confess your sins to a man in a box
11. Christmas
12. Easter
13. Good Friday
14. Sunrise service
15. Sunday is the Lord’s
16. Lent
17. Ash Wednesday
18. You don’t have to read the old testament, etc…

This is some of the doctrine of the Nicolaitanes, notice also above in revelation it said that Satan’s seat was there.

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't have a problem.

In my post #51, I responded to your question asking when the "abomination of desolation" happened. I gave you Scripture references to look up.

Instead of you taking the time to look up those Scriptures references I gave, and discuss them, you responded with your post #55 with saying where the AOD description was written in the Book of Daniel, and then with your declaration claiming Dan.9 was fulfilled in the 1st century, and that Dan.11 was fulfilled by Antiochus Epiphanes, which both declarations are not true.

In my post #57, I showed you WHY... your declarations about Dan.9 and Dan.11 being already fulfilled is not true, even showing you the actual Bible Scripture proof.

Then in your post #59 you began YOUR PERSONAL ATTACK AGAINST ME, claiming I was making stuff up! You didn't bother to address the Scripture I presented, nor what I had shown you. You just did a stupid 'fly-off-the-handle', as if you lost all ability to reason!!!

And even later, in your post #67, you made the idiotic question of why I posted on a message board if I... didn't want to have an honest and respectful conversation!!! That reveals you are just a LIAR and BEAR FALSE WITNESS.

So what is my problem now, with you, you must... mean. It is that you are acting 'batty'.
Okay, my recollection is much different than the one you presented here.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay, my recollection is much different than the one you presented here.
I really don't care what your recollection is, what I said happened is what happened.

And as far as my counters to brethren goes, I only do that in hopes they will sharpen up and pay more attention to what is actually written... in The Word of God, instead of coming off the wall to spout what their favorite idolized preacher might be preaching.

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I really don't care what your recollection is, what I said happened is what happened.

And as far as my counters to brethren goes, I only do that in hopes they will sharpen up and pay more attention to what is actually written... in The Word of God, instead of coming off the wall to spout what their favorite idolized preacher might be preaching.
Why assume that we have an idolized preacher? It seems to me that such a presupposition might inadvertently permit you to avoid what we are saying.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why assume that we have an idolized preacher? It seems to me that such a presupposition might inadvertently permit you to avoid what we are saying.
What a silly statement. That don't make no sense.

The idea is how some come here pushing doctrines of men from their particular religious denomination, that THEIR... preacher taught them, instead of thinking for themselves with becoming a 'workman' in God's Word with discipline, asking God's help. What they are doing is RELYING on their preacher and the religious organizational system that preacher must follow. It's better to let God's Word interpret God's Word, and learn how to do that with God's help through His Son. That's what Apostle Paul's idea to Timothy about becoming a "...workman that needeth not be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth", is about.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Today these beast: Represent the ten nations combined to make up the European Common market. Also we will bring in the little horn in Daniel 7:8 which is the Abomination of Desolation.
RIGHE HERE.............I knew you were one of those RCC/Papacy guys, who followed the cult teachings of Herbert W. Armstrong (whether you knew it or not). I have been doing this 40 years sir I can see this doctrine from a mile away. As I read on I knew exactly where it was heading so I just skimmed over, its sad you have allowed deception to take you down a wrong path. The first 1200-1400 years of the Church who spread the Gospel? The RCC via the Latin Vulgate, do you even understand this?

bro.tan

Dec 11, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
RIGHE HERE.............I knew you were one of those RCC/Papacy guys, who followed the cult teachings of Herbert W. Armstrong (whether you knew it or not). I have been doing this 40 years sir I can see this doctrine from a mile away. As I read on I knew exactly where it was heading so I just skimmed over, its sad you have allowed deception to take you down a wrong path. The first 1200-1400 years of the Church who spread the Gospel? The RCC via the Latin Vulgate, do you even understand this?
I'm sorry my friend but you are wrong, I don't think I ever read anything from Herbert W. Armstrong. If you took the time and read through you will see history and Bible. peace in Jesus name