7 Facts: The Rapture and the End of the Age

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, IF God Can "Create an adult with the appearance of age," why not a 6000-year-old earth?

Just imagine today's Lizard species. What IF they GREW up to be Methuselah's age of 969 Before the flood? Can you calculate HOW LARGE such a creature would be?

The MYSTERY....
We don’t Hear specifically of WATER being “created”.
Gen 1:
[1] In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
[2] And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
Gen 1:
[9] And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place , and let the dry land appear: and it was so.
[10] And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.

Water WAS, before Heaven was created, before Earth was created.
The Creation....BY ... Gods Word.
The Creation....BY ... Gods Spirit Effecting Gods Word.

Earth...DRY LAND...created.
FROM...WET DIRT....? Which is NOT DRY LAND...NOT EARTH.

Did WET DIRT exist for millions of Years? Maybe.
Relevant? No
Dry Land, ie EARTH 6,000 + years since CREATED...Yes, according to Gods Word.... Reviewing...Gen 1:9...the POWER of Gods Spirit that Does what Gods Word Declared....Supreme.

6,000+ year old EARTH...agree....YES!

Glory to God,
Take

Reactions: GRACE ambassador

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
False accusation that even got "a like." Then please tell me how I read, and
studied Prayerfully and Carefully, and came to an erroneous Conclusion,
skipping over any of God's Words in God's Word Of Truth, Rightly
Divided:

You misquoted what I said. Here is what I said about that article...

"And if you read that article in the above OP link, you'll find they don't let you know about this above section of that Matthew 24 chapter. They skip over it. They even stop at Matthew 24:28 for support, and then pick back up at Matthew 24:36."

That is exactly... what that article does, SKIPS that Matthew 24:29-31 section.

You don't like me revealing that? Tough!

Those who SKIP Bible scripture like that Matthew 24:29-31 part are DECEIVERS, because that section is Jesus giving WHEN His return to gather His Church will be.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This may help...

Is the Rapture a False Hope?

Is the Rapture a False Hope?

The Pre-trib Rapture theory certainly is a FALSE HOPE. It is nowhere written in God's Word.

It only exists by man's word. And just like what Hollywood does with all its imagery to push falseness, so do those same men behind the pre-trib rapture theory.