9-11 apparently a false flag - what will the next one be?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Mayflower!
I will always remember that day. I was doing a second shift at work and getting ready when it came on the news. It's like the world stopped. When I got to work, everyone was in a fog. Nobody is safe in this world, and no country is immune to attack. :(
That sounds like a logical and a sensible thing to believe & a good observation which seems counter to your previous stated conspiracy beliefs? Are you waffling? :)or considering that it might well have been an attack by Islamic terrorists? much like how ISIS terrorists have been waging attacks worldwide in the past decade.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That sounds like a logical and a sensible thing to believe & a good observation which seems counter to your previous stated conspiracy beliefs? Are you waffling? :)or considering that it might well have been an attack by Islamic terrorists? much like how ISIS terrorists have been waging attacks worldwide in the past decade.

I was simply recalling what I was doing on that day to Mayflower.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who's "they" .

Ha, exactly...The powers that be? And who would that be? Those with the huge majority of money and power in this world? Just my take and please, lets not make a thing out of this. You do not have to agree and you have let your views be known as have I. I refuse to argue or dig up many years old information and, I have not even looked into it in over 10 years.
Peace,
nancy

Reactions: Helen

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ha, exactly...The powers that be? And who would that be? Those with the huge majority of money and power in this world? Just my take and please, lets not make a thing out of this. You do not have to agree and you have let your views be known as have I. I refuse to argue or dig up many years old information and, I have not even looked into it in over 10 years.
Peace,
nancy
Islamist extremists conspired and attacked the USA on American soil, but it was not the first attack, recall the World Trade Center bombing 1993 - Islamic terrorists used a truck bomb but it did not have sufficient power, it was not the last attack. "death to America" is the favorite chant.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Islamist extremists conspired and attacked the USA on American soil, but it was not the first attack, recall the World Trade Center bombing 1993 - Islamic terrorists used a truck bomb but it did not have sufficient power, it was not the last attack. "death to America" is the favorite chant.
Again Tzcho, I will not let this discussion become an argument. I responded to the OP, and weather or not you agree is of no consequence.
God Bless,
nancy

Reactions: Helen

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again Tzcho, I will not let this discussion become an argument. I responded to the OP, and weather or not you agree is of no consequence.
God Bless,
nancy
As of yet, it is a free country so you can believe any foolishness you care to.
Thanks to the Lord!
God bless!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This was an awful act of hatred and violence conspired by multiple people. I don't care who was involved or how. God knows and sees everything. He is merciful, but also righteous and just. Everything in the darkness will come to the light. I can only pray for those hurting from lost loved ones and for those involved in things such as this, because it doesnt lead to heaven as many extremists believe. It only leads to a life of fear and guilt. And Hell without Jesus Christ.

If ya like conspiracy theories, try the mandela effect. At least you can palm your head and just think how stupid you were unstead of having a taste of disgust in your mouth. Because no matter how you look at 911, many lives were lost that day.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ever considered that it could have been an inside job with regards to those who chose to fly the planes- we know for sure that the powers that be needed to get us in the western world to go to war - it sure worked as well. Now before you jump down my throat tzcho2 , I am in the middle with the conspiracy theory, well not with the part about the plane not being a plane hitting the towers- it throws to many other questions up about the other planes ect
The other thing that concerns me is that President Bush would have known, now am I right in believing that he is on the same side as president Trump- and wasnt his father well respected by Christians ( or am I wrong ? )
I simply don't know, and I do not honesty see how anyone of us can prove it either way - surely it's a bit naive to not consider it a possibility, not in this day and age !
However each of us has to really ask, ok so as a Christian what should I be doing with all this, the answer has to be to leave it with God and pray.
Rita
Bush was a RINO. Not a good president.

Radical Moslems flew the airplanes and set the whole thing up.

No, Bush was not many Christians.

God does not teach us to just leave things with him and not take any action. That is one of the big reasons churches are in such deep apostasy by believing this.

God expects us to do more than just pray.

As with hailing, he said go to the elders to have them pray over you and go to a doctor.

Reactions: tzcho2

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I met a cop while standing in line who told me 9-11 was a false flag. I know those in the building industry who said that a building does not collapse like that. New video footage is pretty convincing that 9-11 was staged. That means that the government owns the news stations. It scares me. What will the next false flag be?

New Video Proves No Planes on 9/11! Expose the Biggest Hoax In History! | Alternative
The media is controlled by those who are sympathetic to Lucifer. When will people stop with their delusions of grandeur about "God, guns, and the flag" and realize the Bible doesn't embellish the truth - it SPEAKS the truth?

You cannot have a global police state where everyone is forced to worship a specific way on a specific day - the refusal of which will mean no buying and selling and later a death decree - unless the devil has willing accomplices in charge of everything to set the stage? Call it the "NWO", "Age of Aquarius", "Global Community", etc., but it all points to what's written in Revelation. They control the media, academia (former Luciferian society members attest to the fact that the devil specially rewards those who, while knowing it's false, teach and promote evolution), the political world, the top leaders of industry, banks, etc.

B

brakelite

Can anyone please provide a photo, be it from a personal phone...cctv...news pic...whatever...of the plane sitting on the ground with its nose in the wall of the Pentagon? And if you say it blew up and disappeared, can you provide any evidence that such is possible, or happened before?

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The idea that 9/11 was staged is repulsive.

That look like a manageable demolition utter nonsense.

Look up the engineers who joined together to demand truth since they knew it was fishy. You know that Satan looks to steal, kill, and destroy. Read the repulsive acts committed in the news day after day: you know the evil one is behind it. Then look up what Skull & Bones is about - they practice the occult, and George Bush is a Bonesman. You don't think that Satan is some harmless little guy with a pitchfork - he's an evil entity and those individuals practice the occult. It's then not too far of a leap to see that those in the highest offices of the country are fooling with a malignant power.

I first met a cop in line at a store and he told me it was done by our government. I was shocked and thought he was off. Now years later I believe him.

Did you know that a cop found a van full of Mossad agents loaded with explosives? Why were Mossad agents seen in NJ dancing a jig? A picture of the twin towers being blown up was on the side of the van. You'll also see a photo of wicked Pelosi throwing the devil's horn hand signs. Satanists flash hand signs as a sort of dog whistle to show who their allegiance is to:

Symbol additions up to 11 Sept 2011

Here is further proof that there was occult involvement:

Reactions: Phoneman777

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe someone is trying to create a false narrative here about 9-11 being a false flag operation.

Maybe, maybe not. When you really research the goals for the NWO you can see how the 9-11 false flag fits nicely into their scheme to take our liberties. I read multiple alternative news sources every day as well as prophecy watch - I believe it was a false flag. In fact I read that the Oklahoma city bombing was a false flag. A doctor wrote an article that he watched the so-called "execution" of McVeigh - he said they had the IV on his leg and there are no major veins in the leg. A reporter watched it and said that following the so-called execution, McVeigh was still breathing!

Those in the highest offices of our country practice the occult. Do you really think that the evil powers that they're playing with are going to fool around or is it going to plot to do as much "stealing, killing, and destroying" as possible?

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have seen all of this SG, years ago. Everyone called me a theory conspirator. Many things just did not add up. I agree with all you say here.

Nancy - those who follow the truth - wherever it leads them - usually have to face a lot of criticism. You're right - there are too many things that don't add up. When you see that our Constitution was obliterated afterwards and Americans gladly gave up their rights then it makes sense. We're very in deep with the NWO. And Trump is not who people think he is.

To those who doubt: Follow the truth, but don't dismiss this until you turn over a lot of stones and you'll see that there is an evil group that has control who practice the occult and are doing the will of the evil one.

Reactions: Nancy

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
New footage???..oh please, don't be so deceived. Guess what? CT idiots can be cops too.
Don't YOU be deceived! It was not a false flag.
Al-Qaeda sent Jihadi terrorists to fly those two planes into the Twin Towers. Don't believe the garbage from conspiracy sites and those that want to lie to people.

I researched it thoroughly - those in the highest offices of our country practice the occult. You know the Dubya is a Bonesman right? What do you think it is, a bunch of men having some fraternity party? No - they're practicing the occult. I urge you to watch this:

Engineers came out and said the same thing someone else told me: the towers collapsed too neatly as if by demolition. I haven't watched this one yet:

Reactions: Nancy