9/30/17, Rev 12:5, Jubilee etc..

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"In Christ" are those who believed.

A rapture watch is not foretelling the future, a rapture knowing is. In regards to fear mongering, most people will be asleep when the rapture hits. Would you rather a watchman stay silent while destruction comes upon you? If you want I can be silent, sure. 1 Thess 5:3

I do.
I agree with you we need watchmen! and if you have a grip on the Feasts, then you know that they are a shadow of things to come, I also believe that we know the times and the season, which these things will take place, but the very Hour and Day will not be reveled, they will just happen. So watch and advise others, If they listen good for them, and if they don't well, you know! I also have been watching, I have a good understanding of the Feasts, But all I could do is express what might happen this year, on the first day of Tishri, the Day of Trumpets, which no man knows the Day or the Hour, only by the Sighting of the New Moon is the Day established. Don't give up, there will come a time when there will be those that are ready to Listen, and there will be a Great need for those that have an understanding!!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe you've been LEFT BEHIND...
well that means you too.

no laughing matter here, nor sorry for the predictors either. but let this be a learning curve.

be blessed, in Christ Jesus the Lord, the Father of all things.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well that means you too.

no laughing matter here, nor sorry for the predictors either. but let this be a learning curve.

be blessed, in Christ Jesus the Lord, the Father of all things.

You know what's not a laughing matter to me? The Great Tribulation, THAT comes first before the rapture. I tend to laugh at false prophecies for the joke they are. They can't be taken seriously. But you can bet your anus that I'll be having the last laugh when the rapture does come. I'll be in heaven, with a big fat smile on my face, playing the harp like everyone else.

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If their purpose is to really find the correct date you could be right, but it their purpose really is to keep people alert with their lamps full at all times, hhmm? Well God knows!

you are way off base Amadeus, you preach tolerance and appeasement as though you're a peace maker. lets see here just what is such in the view of the Lord.

Pontius Pilate stated more that once that he saw no truth to the accusations of Christ and saw no wrong in Jesus. but he agreed to let Jesus be crucified anyway. being tolerant of the wicked corruption of the Pharisees, and appeased the hostile crowed of which he didn't have to do, except he saw it as the most expedient way. (whether it was his "job" to do so or not)

hence the Truth is dispensed with, and removed from the equation for man's peace via tolerance and appeasement, but it's the agreement with the King of the Kingdom of God that is Pease with God, isn't it? hence the up holding of the Truth of God and the integrity therein is peace in the Kingdom of God, and not worldly peace.

if one is to disagree with the Almighty while in His Kingdom in the Almighty's Presence, what happens to that soul?

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you are way off base Amadeus, you preach tolerance and appeasement as though you're a peace maker. lets see here just what is such in the view of the Lord.

Pontius Pilate stated more that once that he saw no truth to the accusations of Christ and saw no wrong in Jesus. but he agreed to let Jesus be crucified anyway. being tolerant of the wicked corruption of the Pharisees, and appeased the hostile crowed of which he didn't have to do, except he saw it as the most expedient way. (whether it was his "job" to do so or not)

hence the Truth is dispensed with, and removed from the equation for man's peace via tolerance and appeasement, but it's the agreement with the King of the Kingdom of God that is Pease with God, isn't it? hence the up holding of the Truth of God and the integrity therein is peace in the Kingdom of God, and not worldly peace.

if one is to disagree with the Almighty while in His Kingdom in the Almighty's Presence, what happens to that soul?

My point was simply that unless God has told us what someone's purpose is and we know all of the circumstances as well as the heart of the person, we should at least very slow to stand in judgment against him.

You used Pontius Pilate as an example to support your condemnation as if it were the same. Pilate was an unbelieving heathen allowing the crucifixion of the only man who definitely had never done anything worthy of death. The story of what Pilate did is part of the scriptures written by men inspired by God to do so. Are you willing to testify as the intent and purpose of the heart of the writer of the OP based on your own inspiration from God?

Last edited:
Reactions: Pisteuo

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Not everyone has your knowledge or your position. People who are hungry and thirsty may sometimes have to depend on even the voices of people who themselves are missing the boat to buy a ticket.
1Now I say that as long as the heir is a child, he differs in no way from a slave, though he is the owner of everything.

Reactions: amadeus

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My point was simply that unless God has told us what someone's purpose is and we know all of the circumstances as well as the heart of the person, we should at least very slow to stand in judgment against him.

You used Pontius Pilate as an example to support your condemnation as if it were the same. Pilate was an unbelieving heathen allowing the crucifixion of the only man who definitely had never done anything worthy of death. The story of what Pilate is part of the scriptures written by men inspired by God to do so. Are you willing to testify as the intent and purpose of the heart of the writer of the OP based on your own inspiration from God?

I am also a Watchman, My wife and have spent much time learning about our Heavenly fathers Calendar, I will use our Saviors words for a moment, Matt 5: 17- Do Not Think !!!! That God runs the Universe according to any Pagan Calendar. God placed the sun the moon and the stars in there place, to determine the Times and seasons, months and years, and if we do not understand them it will be to our disadvantage.
Paul writes 1st Thessalonians 5:1 But concerning the Time and Seasons, brethren, you have no need that I should write to you,-2- For you yourselves know perfectly that the Day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night. That said! these believers knew the Times and Seasons, They knew when Passover was, they knew when Pentecost was, they knew to watch for the new moon which establishes the Day of Trumpets, for the Day of Trumpets begins at the very moment we see the new moon, we will never know the Day or the Hour, Scripture is the Truth. and we will never know the Day or Hour! every year when Passover is established then all we need to do is watch for the next new moon, which establishes the next month, next new moon, new month. the Day in question is the Day of Trumpets, so watch for the Seventh new moon, and there you are! Day of Trumpets Begins! which you did not rely know the exact Day or Hour.
As for people setting an exact date on the Rapture, according to the Scriptures that would be false prophesying, I don't think we need to stone anyone to death, I encourage people to learn Gods Timeline, we just need to be those that sound the Trumpet, be awake people, and Watch, be sober and vigilant.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am also a Watchman, My wife and have spent much time learning about our Heavenly fathers Calendar, I will use our Saviors words for a moment, Matt 5: 17- Do Not Think !!!! That God runs the Universe according to any Pagan Calendar. God placed the sun the moon and the stars in there place, to determine the Times and seasons, months and years, and if we do not understand them it will be to our disadvantage.
Paul writes 1st Thessalonians 5:1 But concerning the Time and Seasons, brethren, you have no need that I should write to you,-2- For you yourselves know perfectly that the Day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night. That said! these believers knew the Times and Seasons, They knew when Passover was, they knew when Pentecost was, they knew to watch for the new moon which establishes the Day of Trumpets, for the Day of Trumpets begins at the very moment we see the new moon, we will never know the Day or the Hour, Scripture is the Truth. and we will never know the Day or Hour! every year when Passover is established then all we need to do is watch for the next new moon, which establishes the next month, next new moon, new month. the Day in question is the Day of Trumpets, so watch for the Seventh new moon, and there you are! Day of Trumpets Begins! which you did not rely know the exact Day or Hour.
As for people setting an exact date on the Rapture, according to the Scriptures that would be false prophesying, I don't think we need to stone anyone to death, I encourage people to learn Gods Timeline, we just need to be those that sound the Trumpet, be awake people, and Watch, be sober and vigilant.
Thank you for your kind reply. I am an avid follower of Jesus, and a very regular Bible reader, but many of the signs while familiar do not fit together for me. I simply strive to do what God would have me to do to be always ready for whatever it is He may have for me.