9 teachings from Jesus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He couldn't be in paradise the first day if he wasn't raised for 3 days, proving the comma error in trinity translations.
So you're right and the Bible is wrong and Satanic?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didnt make it up. The evidence is clear--its you who believe it. Because you have the error--And the word was God in your translations, misleading billions through the centuries. You refuse to believe Jesus-John 20:17, Rev 3:12
How are you qualified to say our Bibles are errors and Satanic? Did you learn that at Kingdom Hall maybe?

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How are you qualified to say our Bibles are errors and Satanic? Did you learn that at Kingdom Hall maybe?
If you gave a darn to know truth, YOU would be like the Bereans and make sure of all things by googling what is fact.You can start by googling the tetragramMoton. After all eternal life is on the line.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
JW's have a different Savior than Christians.
YHWH is savior from the OT. He was always savior. Jesus became savior by accomplishing the ransom sacrifice. He could have failed.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We have a god
Thanks for admitting you have a god. Christians have God.
--you have was God--making your second line read in plain english--And God was with God= impossible, there is one God.
God said let the angels worship His Son. Was God blaspheming Himself?

Hebrews 1:5-10 (NKJV)

5 For to which of the angels did He ever say: "You are My Son, Today I have begotten You"? And again: "I will be to Him a Father, And He shall be to Me a Son"?
6 But when He again brings the firstborn into the world, He says: "Let all the angels of God worship Him."
7 And of the angels He says: "Who makes His angels spirits And His ministers a flame of fire."

And God called His Son God.

8 But to the Son He says: "Your throne, O God, is forever and ever; A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your Kingdom.
9 You have loved righteousness and hated lawlessness; Therefore God, Your God, has anointed You With the oil of gladness more than Your companions."

And God calls His Son the Creator.

10 And: "You, LORD, in the beginning laid the foundation of the earth, And the heavens are the work of Your hands.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you gave a darn to know truth, YOU would be like the Bereans and make sure of all things by googling what is fact.You can start by googling the tetragramMoton. After all eternal life is on the line.
Please tell us your qualifications for calling our Bible Satanic.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YHWH is savior from the OT. He was always savior. Jesus became savior by accomplishing the ransom sacrifice. He could have failed.
Did Kingdom Hall tell you you're a Hebrew expert? Don't believe them! I don't.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for admitting you have a god. Christians have God.

God said let the angels worship His Son. Was God blaspheming Himself?

Hebrews 1:5-10 (NKJV)

5 For to which of the angels did He ever say: "You are My Son, Today I have begotten You"? And again: "I will be to Him a Father, And He shall be to Me a Son"?
6 But when He again brings the firstborn into the world, He says: "Let all the angels of God worship Him."
7 And of the angels He says: "Who makes His angels spirits And His ministers a flame of fire."

And God called His Son God.

8 But to the Son He says: "Your throne, O God, is forever and ever; A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your Kingdom.
9 You have loved righteousness and hated lawlessness; Therefore God, Your God, has anointed You With the oil of gladness more than Your companions."

And God calls His Son the Creator.

10 And: "You, LORD, in the beginning laid the foundation of the earth, And the heavens are the work of Your hands.
I told you that Greek word carries 5 different meanings. I told you the Israelites knew 100% the Messiah has a God, and would never bow in worship to one with a God. Your translations are altered and filled with errors=100% fact-you better check.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please tell us your qualifications for calling our Bible Satanic.
Ok so you outright refuse to be like the Bereans, thus are telling God no i will not be like them, a JW pointed that fact out to me so i will remain haughty and not do it.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did Kingdom Hall tell you you're a Hebrew expert? Don't believe them! I don't.
You best pray to Jesus Father to open your heart. I don't have to be a Hebrew expert. Every trinity scholar on the planet knows 100% Gods name was removed. See if you googled the tetragramoton you would find that fact out by non JW writers. Its your eternal life on the line.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok so you outright refuse to be like the Bereans, thus are telling God no i will not be like them, a JW pointed that fact out to me so i will remain haughty and not do it.
Can you answer a simple question? I doubt it.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You best pray to Jesus Father to open your heart. I don't have to be a Hebrew expert.
You can't even answer a simple question. It's like WatchTower has stolen your brain.
Every trinity scholar on the planet knows 100% Gods name was removed.
You would be funny if it wasn't so sad that you can't prove most of your comments.
See if you googled the tetragramoton you would find that fact out by non JW writers. Its your eternal life on the line.
Every English Bible says you're wrong.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No one entered heaven prior to Jesus. The thief is not going to heaven, he will be resurrected on earth after Armageddon when Gods kingdom rule is in full control. I didnt say heaven is Paradise can you read? I said the new earth will be Paradise.
Well we will disagree on this but one thing you cannot disagree with is this passage:

John 5:38-40

King James Version

38 And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not.
39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.

the OT testifies of Jesus! And people have to come to Jesus to get life!

John 6:37
All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.

John 3:

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

Kiew:

You need to come to Jesus and bow before Him! God loves you intensely, but unless you are born again, you will never see His Kingdom!

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can't even answer a simple question. It's like WatchTower has stolen your brain.

You would be funny if it wasn't so sad that you can't prove most of your comments.

Every English Bible says you're wrong.
The divine name kjv 2015 put Gods name back-OT and NT. Because it belongs there. Every trinity scholar knows it. Its lame of you to accuse my knowledge as error when i am presenting facts, because you refuse to put effort in to find out. No matter what you think do or say, The JW teachers are correct. The teachings of Jesus in every translation on earth back them, as does true God worship history. You best look.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well we will disagree on this but one thing you cannot disagree with is this passage:

John 5:38-40​

King James Version​

38 And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not.
39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.

the OT testifies of Jesus! And people have to come to Jesus to get life!

John 6:37
All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.

John 3:

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

Kiew:

You need to come to Jesus and bow before Him! God loves you intensely, but unless you are born again, you will never see His Kingdom!
Yes one must come to Jesus= learn and apply everything he taught, and go through him to get to the Father. John 14:6
John 3:16 is a partial truth, and it is speaking of the real Jesus. These believe-Matt 7:22-23--but hearing those words as judgement from Jesus will drop their jaws. They all believe in Jesus, -proving John 3:36 is a partial truth.
The bible speaks of the real Jesus. There are 4 different ones being taught on earth-- 1)The Muslims say-just a prophet--2)The Israelites say-he receives his power from demons--3)The JW,s say-He is the one sent forth from God=the Messiah, our king.--4) The house divided that will not stand says he is God. Only 1 of those is the correct Jesus that the bible is speaking of.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The divine name kjv 2015 put Gods name back-OT and NT. Because it belongs there. Every trinity scholar knows it. Its lame of you to accuse my knowledge as error when i am presenting facts, because you refuse to put effort in to find out. No matter what you think do or say, The JW teachers are correct. The teachings of Jesus in every translation on earth back them, as does true God worship history. You best look.
I cite many Scriptures and you give your Kingdom Hall opinions.

So did you decide our Bible is Satanic before or after you went to Kingdom Hall? It's a simple question. Do you need Kingdom Hall's permission to answer?

Status
Not open for further replies.