9 teachings from Jesus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 3:16 is a partial truth, and it is speaking of the real Jesus. These believe-Matt 7:22-23--but hearing those words as judgement from Jesus will drop their jaws. They all believe in Jesus, -proving John 3:36 is a partial truth.
JOhn 3:16 is full truth and so isn't

John 5:38-40

King James Version

38 And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not.
39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved

36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

John 6:37
All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

John 5:38-40​

King James Version​

38 And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not.
39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.

King James Version​

Are you saying Jesus is lying then? Jesus words at Matt 7:22-23--To those who believe. What was the problem then? They were workers of iniquity( lawlessness)= they practiced a sin. Soif one practices a sin but believes, they will lose, making John 3:16 a partial truth as i have shown by Jesus' own words. Why do you keep refusing to believe Jesus? Cant you the see the darkness in that?
All the scriptures you shared is about--the REAL Jesus.
Romans 10:13-Lord=YHWH(Jehovah)its a quote of Joel 2:21-22=YHWH(Jehovah) as is acts 2:21 as verse 16 clearly shows he is quoting Joel.
ALL using altered versions with Gods name removed live in darkness.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you saying Jesus is lying then? Jesus words at Matt 7:22-23--To those who believe. What was the problem then? They were workers of iniquity( lawlessness)= they practiced a sin. Soif one practices a sin but believes, they will lose, making John 3:16 a partial truth as i have shown by Jesus' own words. Why do you keep refusing to believe Jesus? Cant you the see the darkness in that?
All the scriptures you shared is about--the REAL Jesus.
Romans 10:13-Lord=YHWH(Jehovah)its a quote of Joel 2:21-22=YHWH(Jehovah) as is acts 2:21 as verse 16 clearly shows he is quoting Joel.
ALL using altered versions with Gods name removed live in darkness.
No you are saying Jesus is lying if you reject those passages as written! I know you grossly misunderstand the passages because you have been misled by your Watchtower teachers.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its the opposite.
Keep telling yourself that, tap your heels three times and repeat there is no place like home. Maybe that will work.

But once again Jesus said this about the OT:

By you own admission, you only went to the Father, but to have life you must come to the Son. So by your own admission you have no life in you.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, did you believe our Bibles are errors and Satanic before or after you visited Kingdom Hall?
I studied Jesus' teachings. His teachings prove the contradictions made by errors in your translations.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Keep telling yourself that, tap your heels three times and repeat there is no place like home. Maybe that will work.

But once again Jesus said this about the OT:

By you own admission, you only went to the Father, but to have life you must come to the Son. So by your own admission you have no life in you.
See its your error in thinking misleading you. Jesus said--I am the way the truth and the life no one comes to the Father but through me. Yes one learns and applys ALL that Jesus taught then he sends those to his Father. The Father is the destination.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I studied Jesus' teachings. His teachings prove the contradictions made by errors in your translations.
Why won't you answer the simple question? Do you need permission from Kingdom Hall?

"So, did you believe our Bibles are errors and Satanic before or after you visited Kingdom Hall?"

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See its your error in thinking misleading you. Jesus said--I am the way the truth and the life no one comes to the Father but through me. Yes one learns and applys ALL that Jesus taught then he sends those to his Father. The Father is the destination.
Your own JW Bible says you're wrong.
NWT John 20 Thomas said to Jesus, "My Lord and my God"!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never said He wasn't. Once again you are merely reciting things from your Watchtower instead of reading what I write.

Once again Jesus testified of the entire Ot thusly:

John 5:38-40

King James Version

See, we true bible belieivng christians love and adore Jesus for He has restored our relationship to the Father!

Reactions: Jack

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why won't you answer the simple question? Do you need permission from Kingdom Hall?

"So, did you believe our Bibles are errors and Satanic before or after you visited Kingdom Hall?"
You need to study Jesus.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never said He wasn't. Once again you are merely reciting things from your Watchtower instead of reading what I write.

Once again Jesus testified of the entire Ot thusly:

King James Version​

See, we true bible belieivng christians love and adore Jesus for He has restored our relationship to the Father!
Yes come to Jesus by learning all that he taught and applying it. He sends those to his Father so they can accomplish this daily-John 4:22-24-- You are not taught to accomplish that daily. You are taught to seek Jesus' Righteousness instead of listening to Jesus who teaches--Matt 6:33( super important) Keep on seeking-FIRST- the kingdom and his( YHWH(Jehovah=Father) righteousness and all these things will be added( sustenance, covering, spirituality)-- Every real follower knows Matt 6:33 by heart already and applys it daily. Every teacher on earth that has Jesus teaches the flock that so they can apply it daily.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes come to Jesus by learning all that he taught and applying it. He sends those to his Father so they can accomplish this daily-John 4:22-24-- You are not taught to accomplish that daily. You are taught to seek Jesus' Righteousness instead of listening to Jesus who teaches--Matt 6:33( super important) Keep on seeking-FIRST- the kingdom and his( YHWH(Jehovah=Father) righteousness and all these things will be added( sustenance, covering, spirituality)-- Every real follower knows Matt 6:33 by heart already and applys it daily. Every teacher on earth that has Jesus teaches the flock that so they can apply it daily.
You're following WatchTower, not Jesus!

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're following WatchTower, not Jesus!
Wow. I show you what Jesus teaches and you reject it. Why? Because some blind guide told you JW,s are wrong, when in fact it is he that is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.