9 teachings from Jesus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And you evade Jesus' truth. 9 of them in the OP that are 100% correct, in every translation on earth.
You're not a Greek and Hebrew expert, no matter what Kingdom Hall told you. You're not qualified to determine our Bible errors and Satanic. That's exactly what Satan would say!

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your own NWT says you're WRONG about Jesus and Hell fire!
Jesus= Enter through the narrow gate, for cramped is the road that leads off into life, FEW are the ones finding it.For MANY have entered the broad and spacious path that leads to destruction.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're not a Greek and Hebrew expert, no matter what Kingdom Hall told you. You're not qualified to determine our Bible errors and Satanic. That's exactly what Satan would say!
I didn't determine the errors. Many men studied, old writings, language, the bibles--the holy spirit guided them to make corrections.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus= Enter through the narrow gate, for cramped is the road that leads off into life, FEW are the ones finding it.For MANY have entered the broad and spacious path that leads to destruction.
And Bible haters are not among the FEW!

• Love

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't determine the errors. Many men studied, old writings, language, the bibles--the holy spirit guided them to make corrections.
And that's your WatchTower opinion. So I will ask again, did you decide our Bible is errors and Satanic before or after you went to Kingdom Hall? Since you won't answer then the answer is quite clear, Kingdom Hall decided for you!

• Love

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And that's your WatchTower opinion. So I will ask again, did you decide our Bible is errors and Satanic before or after you went to Kingdom Hall? Since you won't answer then the answer is quite clear, Kingdom Hall decided for you!
Protestants saw it back in the 1500,s.And ran from the great apostasy that was there. But had little clue because info wasn't very available. So could correct little.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't determine the errors.
WatchTower did and you are simply following them instead of the Christian Bible that you call Satanic.
Many men studied, old writings, language, the bibles--the holy spirit guided them to make corrections.
Why don't you ever have proof for your comments? Why are you making us these bizarre anti Bible comments?

Last edited:

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes come to Jesus by learning all that he taught and applying it. He sends those to his Father so they can accomplish this daily-John 4:22-24-- You are not taught to accomplish that daily. You are taught to seek Jesus' Righteousness instead of listening to Jesus who teaches--Matt 6:33( super important) Keep on seeking-FIRST- the kingdom and his( YHWH(Jehovah=Father) righteousness and all these things will be added( sustenance, covering, spirituality)-- Every real follower knows Matt 6:33 by heart already and applys it daily. Every teacher on earth that has Jesus teaches the flock that so they can apply it daily.
No- you come to the person called Jesus not by applying what He taught. If Jesus meant applying His lessons, He would have said so! Instead He said we have to come to Him! Not His teachings!!!!

I apply the teachings commanded, but that only matters after I came to Jesus for salvation! That is the bible. This application garbage is twisting the Scriptures. Coming is different from applying. Don't believe? look it up in any dictionary.

Reactions: Jack

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WatchTower did and you are simply following them instead of the Christian Bible that you call Satanic.

Why don't you ever have proof for your comments? Why are you making us these bizarre anti Bible comments?
You refuse to believe Jesus and Paul-- how can you possibly be helped?

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No- you come to the person called Jesus not by applying what He taught. If Jesus meant applying His lessons, He would have said so! Instead He said we have to come to Him! Not His teachings!!!!

I apply the teachings commanded, but that only matters after I came to Jesus for salvation! That is the bible. This application garbage is twisting the Scriptures. Coming is different from applying. Don't believe? look it up in any dictionary.
pure darkness. Jesus meant every word. Man does not live by bread alone, but by every utterance from God= learning them and applying them. That is his Fathers will-Matt 7:21. The real teachers who have Jesus make 100% sure they teach-OT-NT without fail.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WatchTower did and you are simply following them instead of the Bible that you call Satanic.
You refuse to believe Jesus and Paul-- how can you possibly be helped?
That's a LIE!

Revelation 21:8 All liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death."

• Love

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WatchTower did and you are simply following them instead of the Bible that you call Satanic.

That's a LIE!

Revelation 21:8 All liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death."
1Cor 8:6--There is one God to all-The Father.=Paul
John 17:3-This means eternal life, their knowing you( Father THE ONLY TRUE GOD and the one whom you sent forth Jesus Christ=Jesus
Trinity teachers and errors= The Father is God, the son is God, the holy spirit is God

pure contradiction.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1Cor 8:6--There is one God to all-The Father.=Paul
=Paul?
John 17:3-This means eternal life, their knowing you( Father THE ONLY TRUE GOD and the one whom you sent forth Jesus Christ=Jesus
Michael is your savior. Jesus is the Christian Savior.
Trinity teachers and errors= The Father is God, the son is God, the holy spirit is God

pure contradiction.
But you said our Bibles are Satanic. Even your 'precious' NWT says you're WRONG!

• Love

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
pure darkness. Jesus meant every word. Man does not live by bread alone, but by every utterance from God= learning them and applying them. That is his Fathers will-Matt 7:21. The real teachers who have Jesus make 100% sure they teach-OT-NT without fail.
So do you not eat pork?
Do you not wear mixed fabrics?
Do you refrain from work on Saturday?
Do you not eat shellfish?
Do you not have intercourse with your wife during menstruation?
Do you not eat meat from animals with split hooves?

Or is your 100%ssure they teach the OT-NT without fail simply an utteraNCE WITHOUT THINKING IT THROUGH?

Reactions: Jack

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God = YHWH(Jehovah)- 0 doubt in all creation. You must have missed this reality in the OT because you use an altered version altered by satans will.--Isaiah 44:6-- I am YHWH(Jehovah) beside me( not we) there is no other God. Isaiah 42:8--YHWH(Jehovah) is my name.
So is that an official Watch Tower stand that our Bibles are Satanic?

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
=Paul?

Michael is your savior. Jesus is the Christian Savior.

But you said our Bibles are Satanic. Even your 'precious' NWT says you're WRONG!
How sad, i just showed you what Jesus and Paul taught, but you refuse to listen. You choose to twist to fit your religions dogma.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So do you not eat pork?
Do you not wear mixed fabrics?
Do you refrain from work on Saturday?
Do you not eat shellfish?
Do you not have intercourse with your wife during menstruation?
Do you not eat meat from animals with split hooves?

Or is your 100%ssure they teach the OT-NT without fail simply an utteraNCE WITHOUT THINKING IT THROUGH?
The Mosaic law covenant was done away with. Jesus brought a new covenant=Love.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So is that an official Watch Tower stand that our Bibles are Satanic?
The house divided that will not stand that you partake of is a major part of Babylon the great=the harlot. Your bibles are altered. Your scholars know its fact but cannot say anything in fear of exposing the falseness of those religions. Billions of $$$ would be lost yearly for them to say truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.