• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sun's about to set here in an hour or so, and I'm excited about ushering in the Sabbath of the LORD. It's like having Christmas every week without the commercial junk. Hallelujah!!!

screen-0.jpg

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Hebrews 7.12 says the law was changed.

Hebrews 7.19 says what we now have is better than the law.

(The OT Sabbath was part of the law system.)

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hebrews 7.12 says the law was changed.

Hebrews 7.19 says what we now have is better than the law.

(The OT Sabbath was part of the law system.)
This is the praise forum. Should I turn to you the other cheek also?

Whether you choose to cherish the Sabbath or trample it underfoot I hope you have a blessed one. :)

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sun's about to set here in an hour or so, and I'm excited about ushering in the Sabbath of the LORD. It's like having Christmas every week without the commercial junk. Hallelujah!!!

screen-0.jpg

Thank you! I know I'm late but it was a great one @BarneyFife !

Mom never participated in our Sabbath time. I was away from the family for many years.

So finally I moved by and I was settled in enough to invite her to join my children and I for our Sabbath evening.

We lit one candle for ambience. (Yeah I only have one lol)

My son led in prayer and read a chapter of the Bible, then we joined in worship to sing the hymns, and had a nice chicken dinner with roasted vegetables.

She really enjoyed it, said it was very special, and said she would like to come us join us every week.

And then I had some special time for the end of the night to be very grateful for, and that meant a lot to me.

Hope your Sabbath was wonderful also!