A Calvinist Conversation with God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Calvinist: Well Lord here I am in heaven with you. Thank you for predestinating me to be saved before the foundation of the world. But Lord where are my parents that faithfully served you as missionaries in Africa for over 40 years? God: They were not chosen. Calvinist: But Lord, where are my brothers and sister that were faithful Sunday school teachers for over 20 years? God: They were not chosen. But Lord, What about my wife and children? I taught them to be faithful to you and they are not here. God: Sit down and shut up, you are asking to many questions. I will chose who I will and damn who I will. Am I not the God of Calvinism. Now, shut up or I will unchose you.
That is quite an absurd hypothetical scenario! Missionaries, Sunday school teachers, family members of Christians ... not chosen? Doubt it. Those who seek God through Christ find Him.
Simply those who believe in Christ have been chosen. No one can come tonthe Father unless He draws Him.
Eph.2:8-9
8For by grace you have been saved through faith, and this is not from you; it is the gift of God; 9it is not from works, so no one may boast.
So you don't manufacture this gift for yourself. Jesus is the AUTHOR of our faith - you aren't.
God enables us to come. We are blind and can do nothing to spiritually remove that blindness. He lifts the veil so we can see, then being drawn to His word, we are eventually persuaded and then say YES.

But pride makes us believe that we did it all by ourselves, our own will power. No. The Flood proved that mankind _ apart from the eight chosen _ was incapable of chosing God, getting on that boat. Of course when the flood came, they cried and pleaded, realizing their fate.
Man, by nature, results God, revels against His authority and wants to in his own throne, director of his reality.
BTW, I am not a Calvinist, nevertheless, predestination/ election is scriptural - did you miss it?
1 Peter 1:1-2
Eph. 1:4-5
Eph. 1:11
2 Tim. 1:9
Gal. 1:15
Col. 3:12
Jer. 1:5
John 6:44
John 15:16
Matt. 22:14
Rom. 8:28-30
REV. 13:8

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
calvinists wouldn't know truth if someone slapped them upside they head with it!

I've been thru many conversations with calvinists posting tons of scripture and have found they are
reprobate and unable to hear the truth so not a lot of point in wasting time on them going forward.

Now, if I run across someone who genuinely wants to learn how calvinism is heresy and why it
should be ignored and departed from, I'd put time in for them.
So you cannot tell me.

Well have the last word and then it is time for me to end watching your unchristian diatribes and slandering the brethren.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and slandering the brethren.

Calvinists don't accept the whole counsel of God so they really cannot be considered to be brethren biblically.

I don't mind a little blah blah with them on the internet, but in real life if I learn that someone claiming to be a Christian embracing teachings from that unrepentant murder John Calvin... that's my cue to not fellowship or associate with them any further.

When the future gets here... we'll find out where all the calvinists end up agree.gif

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Calvinists don't accept the whole counsel of God so they really cannot be considered to be brethren biblically.

I don't mind a little blah blah with them on the internet, but in real life if I learn that someone claiming to be a Christian embracing teachings from that unrepentant murder John Calvin... that's my cue to not fellowship or associate with them any further.

When the future gets here... we'll find out where all the calvinists end up View attachment 42625
Well I am glad I serve the Lord Jesus Christ and know I am saved! You rsin is gutting you from teh inside out! You will be surprised when you see lots of five pointers walking in heaven!

You are guilty of idolatry. YOu have made yourself god in deciding who is saved and who isn't. And your standard runs counter to Scripture!

God will deal with you. Have the last word- I will not repsond anymore to one who exalts themselves above God.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You will be surprised when you see lots of five pointers walking in heaven!

No... those that believe and espouse false doctrine won't be there

Heresy is on God list of those that do these things shall not inherit the Kingdom of God.

You are guilty of idolatry. YOu have made yourself god in deciding who is saved and who isn't. And your standard runs counter to Scripture!

God will deal with you. Have the last word- I will not repsond anymore to one who exalts themselves above God.
That's a fresh, hot, steaming load of horse hockey right there poo.gif

This is common erroneous thought come from those that follow that unrepentant murder John Calvin

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No... those that believe and espouse false doctrine won't be there

Heresy is on God list of those that do these things shall not inherit the Kingdom of God.

That's a fresh, hot, steaming load of horse hockey right there View attachment 42628

This is common erroneous thought come from those that follow that unrepentant murder John Calvin
Bye Bye. See you in heaven!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not if you keep teaching calvinisn View attachment 42706
Well as I do not teach Calvinism you will find out. I teach SCripture and what the "five points" as they are called are definitely Scripture.

Now if you wish to have a Scriptural debate on the five points called the 5 points of Calvin versus the five points of Armenius which are the alternative, I am more than happy to do so.

And whether you like it or not- if you reject what are called teh five points of Calvin- you accept the five points of Armeniusa which makes you an Armeniast

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I teach SCripture and what the "five points" as they are called are definitely Scripture.
laughing2.gif
No, calvin's 5 points are... heresy! agree.gif

Calvin was a murderer... why you following a murderer anyhow??? clueless.gif

1 John 3:15
Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye
know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.

Calvin don't know his back side from deep center field! disagree.gif

JBO

Oct 20, 2023
Prescott, AZ
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The branch on your tulip that says "Limited atonement" is probably the worst and is the one that will condemn you to hell.

If you believe that Jesus only atoned for some sins, but not all sins, you just cooked your goose.

Limited atonement is a declaration that Jesus Christ is a failure. He only atoned for some sins, but not all sin. When you walk into the judgment, and you tell the just judge that Jesus Christ is a failure. More than likely, you will disappear in a puff of smoke.
Nah, the worst is Total Depravity, because that is the basis for the false Calvinist soteriology. It is a denial of the fact of the God-given free will for humanity. Moreover, it is a statement of God's total lack of communicative capability with the unregenerate. It is utter nonsense. The other four points depend directly upon the doctrine of Total Depravity. Without it, the other four are totally unnecessary. And since Total Depravity is a false, actually heretical, doctrine, the rest, being dependent upon Total Depravity are also false.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
View attachment 42743
No, calvin's 5 points are... heresy! View attachment 42745

Calvin was a murderer... why you following a murderer anyhow??? View attachment 42746

1 John 3:15
Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye
know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.

Calvin don't know his back side from deep center field! View attachment 42747
Well we will let heaven show. You have no quality of character to make decisions as to whom is saved and whom isn't. bye-bye